PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Salty Ass Niggas

JohnnyMax
02-17-2014, 05:18 PM
Blazers crying about Brooks not giving Aldridge and Lillard more minutes
http://www.blazersedge.com/2014/2/16/5418496/blazers-broadcaster-mike-rice-slams-thunder-coach-scott-brooks-over#comments

Clippers crying about Durant not passing the ball to Griffin
http://www.clipsnation.com/2014/2/16/5417764/2014-all-star-game-open-thread#comments

Warriors crying about Curry being benched at the end of the game
http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2014/2/16/5417544/2014-nba-all-star-game-stephen-curry-start#comments

Suns crying about Reggie Jackson going slow in Skills challange
http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2014/2/15/5414150/thread-nba-all-star-saturday-goran-dragic-shooting-skills-threes-dunks#comments

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 05:18 PM
:lol@repping the Hawks

hater
02-17-2014, 05:29 PM
"Lost all respect for Reggie Jackson due to his pathetic effort. Why show up if you're not gonna show out? Lame."

:lmao

JohnnyMax
02-17-2014, 05:32 PM
Blazers crying about Brooks not giving Aldridge and Lillard more minutes
http://www.blazersedge.com/2014/2/16/5418496/blazers-broadcaster-mike-rice-slams-thunder-coach-scott-brooks-over#comments

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/4014425/Screen_Shot_2014-02-17_at_12.46.27_AM_medium.pnghttp://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/4014473/Screen_Shot_2014-02-17_at_1.12.24_AM_medium.png

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Nobody's saltier than Durbeta.... all those shots he chucked up and he STILL didn't get that All-Star MVP he's so thirsty for :lol

hater
02-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Nobody's saltier than Durbeta.... all those shots he chucked up and he STILL didn't get that All-Star MVP he's so thirsty for :lol

it didn't help that C3P0 was dribbling out the clock in the final possesions :lol

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 05:40 PM
it didn't help that C3P0 was dribbling out the clock in the final possesions :lol
CP3 actually passed the ball whereas Durbeta was chucking up 17 threes :lol

hater
02-17-2014, 05:43 PM
CP3 actually passed the ball whereas Durbeta was chucking up 17 threes :lol

yeah he passed with with less than 5 seconds left. the ethiopian barely had time to catch n shoot :lol

Bynumite
02-17-2014, 05:50 PM
I noticed CPFlop was throwing a lot of bananas at silverback Griffin. Those flop city faggots we're trying really hard to get back to back all star mvp's... what a sad, pathetic organization :lol

thunderup
02-17-2014, 05:54 PM
:lol the Clippers and their fans are the NBA's version of the 49ers
:lol such big whiners who are all of a sudden an entitled bunch
:lol CP0 dribbling the clock and padding his assist stats by throwing the ball up around the rim so Griffin could finish an uncontested dunk
:lol Duralpha was indeed alpha toward the end of the game as expected for Superstars but no one wanted to contribute
:lol the entire East playing their hearts out to win a meaningless game

Bynumite
02-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Bottom line, when Kobe's on the court there's no drama because those other niggas recognize the alpha and know their position in the food chain.

Robz4000
Pointed this out last night tbh. Brooks coached a pretty terrible game, albeit it was a meaningless one.

thunderup
Bottom line, when Kobe's on the court there's no drama because those other niggas recognize the alpha and know their place.
You're not funny, jeebus.

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 05:58 PM
:lol such big whiners who are all of a sudden an entitled bunch
:lol CP0 dribbling the clock and padding his assist stats by throwing the ball up around the rim so Griffin could finish an uncontested dunk
:lol Duralpha was indeed alpha toward the end of the game as expected for Superstars but no one wanted to contribute

:lmao comparing the Niners to a team with 0 Championships.

thunderup
02-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Pointed this out last night tbh. Brooks coached a pretty terrible game, albeit it was a meaningless one.
Now the basketball world got to see what horrible coach he is. If it weren't for Duralpha and his amazing leadership qualities, Brooks would go back to leading a cheer squad.

thunderup
02-17-2014, 06:06 PM
:lmao comparing the Niners to a team with 0 Championships.
:lol I was comparing the fans. The 49ers fans are the worst in the league. You fit the bill of a 49er fan.

HI-FI
02-17-2014, 06:08 PM
:lol I was comparing the fans. The 49ers fans are the worst in the league. You fit the bill of a 49er fan.

you said

you should've said the Clippers' fans, but it still wouldn't be accurate. have you settled on an NFL team or you back to the Colts?

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 06:09 PM

Tbh a fan that jumps bandwagons like you do has no right to criticize any fanbase. The fact you place Niner fans above Philly shows your incompetence.

thunderup
02-17-2014, 06:11 PM
you said

you should've said the Clippers' fans, but it still wouldn't be accurate. have you settled on an NFL team or you back to the Colts?
:lol have you gotten over all your sports losses?

What a shitty sports year for you:

49ers lose and krap chokes against Baltimore
49ers lose and krap chokes again :lmao

thunderup
02-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Tbh a fan that jumps bandwagons like you do has no right to criticize any fanbase. The fact you place Niner fans above Philly shows your incompetence.
Philly fans don't deny being a rough bunch. They're volatile fans constantly walking with pitchforks but they're real as can be.

49er fans are such an insufferable shitty bunch they're an embarrassment to sports. They're also gay and effeminate, kinda representative of posters such as yourself and HI-FI. Oh look, whata ya know! :lmao

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 06:21 PM

Kinda like how your sports year can be summed up with one image...

http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/patrick-beverly-westbrook.jpg

Replace Chimpbrook with Reggie Wayne and Beverly with Luck.

thunderup
02-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Kinda like how your sports year can be summed up with one image...

http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/patrick-beverly-westbrook.jpg

Replace Chimpbrook with Reggie Wayne and Beverly with Luck.
:lol I ain't even mad. I mean, it can't get worse than being 28 seconds away from a chip only to choke in epic stunning fashion.

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Philly fans don't deny being a rough bunch. They're volatile fans constantly walking with pitchforks but they're real as can be.

49er fans are such an insufferable shitty bunch they're an embarrassment to sports. They're also gay and effeminate, kinda representative of posters such as yourself and HI-FI. Oh look, whata ya know! :lmao

CROFL calling anyone effeminate while you listen to Taylor Swift with a meth pipe in hand. You're also the girliest-looking motherfucker on here.

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 06:26 PM
:lol I ain't even mad. I mean, it can't get worse than being 28 seconds away from a chip only to choke in epic stunning fashion.

:lol still closer than the Durant/Chimpbrook Thunder will ever be

thunderup
02-17-2014, 06:30 PM
CROFL calling anyone effeminate while you listen to Taylor Swift with a meth pipe in hand. You're also the girliest-looking motherfucker on here.
:lol It hits fans like you the hardest because you know I am 100% right about the effeminate part
:lol Spur fan deflecting with the usual shitty take

thunderup
02-17-2014, 06:33 PM
:lol still closer than the Durant/Chimpbrook Thunder will ever be
:lol Spur fan having the nerve to act like somebody when the Thunder have bragging rights from the last head-to-head playoff series
:lol I can't wait for Kevin to close out this whiner franchise
:lol it's fans like you that I hope get the worst out of the loss

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 06:34 PM
:lol It hits fans like you the hardest because you know I am 100% right about the effeminate part
:lol Spur fan deflecting with the usual shitty take

:lol seeing someone like you calling anyone effeminate would grind my gears tbh. Wish I could bash your fanbase but unfortunately with all your bandwagoning I can't decide which one it is.

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 06:37 PM
:lol Spur fan having the nerve to act like somebody when the Thunder have bragging rights from the last head-to-head playoff series
:lol I can't wait for Kevin to close out this whiner franchise
:lol it's fans like you that I hope get the worst out of the loss

:lol any team with 0 championships trying to brag
:lol Kevin about to leave OKC to join a franchise with a shot at a ring
:lol even when your team is put in its place you won't be here to take your shit sandwich like the Chickenshit you are

thunderup
02-17-2014, 06:46 PM
:lol seeing someone like you calling anyone effeminate would grind my gears tbh. Wish I could bash your fanbase but unfortunately with all your bandwagoning I can't decide which one it is.
Yeah, you can't bash it because we have the bragging rights between both teams :lol

:lol any team with 0 championships trying to brag
Spur fan starting to sound like the fan they despise, Laker fan.

:cry "But my team has more rings!!" :cry
:cry "Pls ignore the ass-kicking Kevin and the Thunder give us in the regular season AND playoffs!!" :cry

HI-FI
02-17-2014, 06:48 PM

you can add Manning having a shitty game in the SB as well.

yes it's been a shitty couple years, but that's the way the crystal meth crumbles.

Some of us aren't wired to jump on bandwagons or fuck our sisters. so who you rooting for the NFL this year or does it depend on the final SB matchup?

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 06:50 PM
:lol Duralpha was indeed alpha toward the end of the game as expected
:lol 2-8 in the 4th quarter

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 06:55 PM
Spur fan starting to sound like the fan they despise, Laker fan.

:cry "But my team has more rings!!" :cry
:cry "Pls ignore the ass-kicking Kevin and the Thunder give us in the regular season AND playoffs!!" :cry

Sounds more like meth fan when it comes to the Heat tbh...

spurraider21
02-17-2014, 06:56 PM
Thunderpup has problems posting without emoticons

Bynumite
02-17-2014, 06:57 PM
:lol Fans dissecting all star game stats
:lol Seeded teams salty because of a meaningless exhibition game

thunderup
02-17-2014, 06:58 PM
:lol 2-8 in the 4th quarter
He had to take it upon himself to score. I mean, when he has selfish chuckers like Curry as his sidekick, not gonna go well. :)

thunderup
02-17-2014, 07:00 PM
Sounds more like meth fan when it comes to the Heat tbh...
That literally doesn't make any sense. Idk if you're trying to talk shit or spit cum out your mouth. Get it together, Spur fan!

daslicer
02-17-2014, 07:02 PM
That literally doesn't make any sense. Idk if you're trying to talk shit or spit cum out your mouth. Get it together, Spur fan!

OKC isn't winning anything anytime soon. Durant will bolt to LA in a few years while you will be stuck with Westbrook as your franchise player. The future isn't bright for your team.

thunderup
02-17-2014, 07:02 PM
:lol You have problems graduating from college because you're a useless human being who's a pedantic faggot.

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 07:03 PM
:lol Fans dissecting all star game stats
:lol Seeded teams salty because of a meaningless exhibition game
Funny stuff considering the meltdown you threw over Dat Dude Bellinelli winning the three-point contest :lmao

spurraider21
02-17-2014, 07:05 PM
:lol You have problems graduating from college because you're a useless human being who's a pedantic faggot.
Graduating this year, already accepted into a law school. Hoping to inherit your uncle/brother's meth farm?

Bynumite
02-17-2014, 07:11 PM
Funny stuff considering the meltdown you threw over Dat Dude Bellinelli winning the three-point contest :lmao

No meltdown whatsoever, i said then, what i'm saying now. It's the all star weekend, spurfan should save the circle jerk to the playoffs if Scrubinelli delivers.

MeloHype
02-17-2014, 07:12 PM
No meltdown whatsoever, i said then, what i'm saying now. It's the all star weekend, spurfan should save the circle jerk to the playoffs if Scrubinelli delivers.bet you had a circle jerk when Kobe blocked LeBron

HI-FI
02-17-2014, 07:13 PM
similar to another poster who rooted for the pats and then the seahawks.

irishock
02-17-2014, 07:15 PM
similar to another poster who rooted for the pats and then the seahawks.

:lol Peyton "artist" Manning...

hater
02-17-2014, 07:19 PM
No meltdown whatsoever, i said then, what i'm saying now. It's the all star weekend, spurfan should save the circle jerk to the playoffs if Scrubinelli delivers.

the Ferrari will deliver bitch. Don't you have any doubt in your mind about that shit

question is, will Manu deliver to Lebron?

HI-FI
02-17-2014, 07:20 PM
:lol Peyton "artist" Manning...
best QB of this era.

"elite company", smh. hope you're compensated for the dick ridings.

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 07:23 PM
best QB of this era

....at choking :lol

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 07:36 PM

Guess you'd know all about that...

spurraider21
02-17-2014, 07:55 PM
best QB of this era.

"elite company", smh. hope you're compensated for the dick ridings.
he's too bland to actually be a troll account, but the recent slurping has me thinking otherwise

irishock
02-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Is it just a coincidence that you started complaining about the "vanilla" term only right after Thunderup called you that?

Again... I don't have anything against you... it's just funny how you've been on my ass for the past week just b/c I congratulated BD :lmao..

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 08:10 PM
he's too bland to actually be a troll account, but the recent slurping has me thinking otherwise
Nah, Irishock's stepped his game up a bit lately, tbh....

Rogue
02-17-2014, 08:35 PM
how do you know one ass salty or not without licking it, tbh?

http://www.slamdumb.com/images/comics/7_13_08.jpg

thunderup
02-17-2014, 08:51 PM
Graduating this year, already accepted into a law school. Hoping to inherit your uncle/brother's meth farm?
Together with his connects and Chemistry knowledge from his education, Big dog has a growing empire. That's all need be said.

thunderup
02-17-2014, 08:53 PM
Guess you'd know all about that...
See how easy it is to spot 49er fans, folks? I purposely put that in there to see if this scrub would take the bait.

:lmao queer fag

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 08:56 PM
See how easy it is to spot 49er fans, folks? I purposely put that in there to see if this scrub would take the bait.

:lmao queer fag

Just pointing out the expertise you picked up through your ventures in the meth business, nothing to see here...

thunderup
02-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Just pointing out the expertise you picked up through your ventures in the meth business, nothing to see here...
Big Dog started at the top and remains at the top. It's vanilla scrubs like yourself that would have to live the hard-knock life to get $.

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 09:06 PM
Big Dog started at the top and remains at the top. It's vanilla scrubs like yourself that would have to live the hard-knock life to get $.

I know that meth-addled brain of yours has been confused into thinking you're an animal and all, but that isn't a reason to give up your dignity by shamelessly bandwagoning.

Btw, as a big dog do you prefer to fuck dogs of the same size or smaller? Male or female?

thunderup
02-17-2014, 09:10 PM
:lol Big Dog has tormented this scrub Robz4000 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26403) so bad that he's blabbering nonsense like that cuck Splitman4evah (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583). I hope this doesn't end up like last time. We all know what happened with that last one.

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 09:12 PM
:lol Big Dog has tormented this scrub Robz4000 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26403) so bad that he's blabbering nonsense like that cuck Splitman4evah (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583). I hope this doesn't end up like last time. We all know what happened with that last one.

:cry I win so there! :cry

Wiz
02-17-2014, 09:13 PM
:lol thunderup
:lol faggot
:lol meth head
:lol Durant
:lol Luck

thunderup
02-17-2014, 09:17 PM
:cry I win so there! :cry
Thas all I do, win. I'm glad you exited before this shit got real.

Wiz
02-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Faggot

Robz4000
02-17-2014, 09:23 PM

:lol shit getting real for you is breaking out the penis pipe. I guess it's solid practice for when you need to beg for more meth...

DAF86
02-17-2014, 09:25 PM

Propping Durant for trying and laughing at East players for doing the same. Mitchell's arguing skills at full display. :lol

spurraider21
02-17-2014, 09:50 PM
Nah, Irishock's stepped his game up a bit lately, tbh....
all he's stepped up is his slurping :lol. referring to other posters as "elite company" is just sad tbh.

spurraider21
02-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Is it just a coincidence that you started complaining about the "vanilla" term only right after Thunderup called you that?

Again... I don't have anything against you... it's just funny how you've been on my ass for the past week just b/c I congratulated BD :lmao..
i couldn't care less. harlem used the vanilla term directed towards me much further back, as did DoK... its just become too common and has lost its luster, and imo has become a vanilla term in it of itself, regardless of who is using it or who its directed towards.

i never had anything against you either, i dont think we've ever interacted on this forum tbh... but for the past week, week and a half u'v literally spent half of your posts slurping other posters

TDMVPDPOY
02-17-2014, 09:56 PM
i couldn't care less. harlem used the vanilla term directed towards me much further back, as did DoK... its just become too common and has lost its luster, and imo has become a vanilla term in it of itself, regardless of who is using it or who its directed towards.

i never had anything against you either, i dont think we've ever interacted on this forum tbh... but for the past week, week and a half u'v literally spent half of your posts slurping other posters
its clearly the other clown is trying their best to get on HH37 shit list top5 wankers

spurraider21
02-17-2014, 09:57 PM
^

Wiz
02-17-2014, 10:00 PM
^

HI-FI
02-17-2014, 10:05 PM
its clearly the other clown is trying their best to get on HH37 shit list top5 wankers
He's either trying to join the clique or it's HH's troll. He claims to not have one, but nigga has welshed more than Bernie Bernbaum, so who knows.

Splits
02-17-2014, 10:58 PM

Winning like this? http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228183

how many hairs did you hear drop today?