PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: You Guys Wish You Had The Bravery Of Black Men

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 08:14 PM
I can see it in you white boys. Always hollering nikka this and nikka that...truth of the matter is..you guys admire us...you admire our bravery, tenacity, and go get it rude and crude attitude..fact is when you look in the mirror at yourselves you're ashamed..ashamed that you'll never know what it's like to be a real man..you're all afraid and scared little shits...you've never even stole a piece of bubble gum or pissed in public...the most you've ever done is talk back to your parents and act like bad asses online...you're all chicken hearted... Most of you likely got your asses kicked all the time growing up or stayed in the house and never came out...you're in awe of us...you wonder what it's like to have a great big peter...you even wonder what it would feel like in inside your asses...you bi-curious fucks...:lol Watching NBA games getting little carrot boners over the studs running and jumping and jumping and shit...

LOL@you losers....

kobe4life
02-17-2014, 08:17 PM
That is why they hate Kobe who is god because he represents all the things that you have said.

TDMVPDPOY
02-17-2014, 08:17 PM
herrinbone or 2 ply cotton shirt faggot?

MAB
02-17-2014, 08:21 PM
My bestfriend is black.

Thread
02-17-2014, 08:21 PM
He gave Girl & I the same speech in Vegas after he borro.....I gave him $50 and the key to the snack bar.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 08:25 PM
He gave Girl & I the same speech in Vegas after he borro.....I gave him $50 and the key to the snack bar.

and I appreciated that...you by way of Katie girl gave me so much more than $50 though...a nikka gots to eat...and you know this man...

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 08:26 PM

btw my thread doesn't apply to you since you have a 14 inch cock...

irishock
02-17-2014, 08:26 PM
and I appreciated that...you by way of Katie girl gave me so much more than $50 though...a nikka gots to eat...and you know this man...

You ate Katie's pussy?

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 08:27 PM
You ate Katie's pussy?

the only dam thing that was off limits...

Rogue
02-17-2014, 08:54 PM
That is why they hate Kobe who is god because he represents all the things that you have said.

Your God and the TOSB Duncan don't even have the similar level of bravery as Ellen Page has. Bitch probably has more nuts between the roots of her bowlegs than Duncan and your God combined tbh.

apalisoc_9
02-17-2014, 08:56 PM
most black men I know are pussies..easily manipulated and verbally bullied tbh

Thread
02-17-2014, 09:08 PM
^Kool ain't like that. Except for being tighter than nun's puss with a $ he's the goods.

elmanutres
02-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Real niggas don't go on the web and try to convince others they are black. Wiggers do that

Thread
02-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Real niggas don't go on the web and try to convince others they are black. Wiggers do that

Elmer, he's onyx, ace of spades, Texas Tea, black goldPERIOD

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 09:20 PM

I'm real to a point....when they threaten Prison then I go Kobe Bryant and snitch..simple as that :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 09:21 PM

Thread

elmanutres
02-17-2014, 10:09 PM

Naw thread. No niggas goes online trying to convince others they are black. Wiggers do that. No nigga constantly spends his pathetic life online on rival nba teams forum making repeated threads of a mans sexuality and bashing on that franchise. Lakaluva tried to convince others he was black for the longest time until he was revealed to be some sad asian. Same applies to kool, except it's obvious he's white.PERIOD

And that's the way it's gonna be.

Double-Up
02-17-2014, 10:13 PM
It's been fun people. I've learned a lot from you all but now my time on ST has come to an end. I have bigger dreams and goals to pursue, bigger fish to fry. :toast

All My love,

Nappy

Leon Black
02-17-2014, 10:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c36YhS9pzkM

Thread
02-17-2014, 10:23 PM
PERIOD

And that's the way it's gonna be.

You forgot to put "just" after "that's." tee, hee.

elmanutres
02-17-2014, 10:45 PM
You forgot to put "just" after "that's." tee, hee.

Not big of a deal. The point remains the same.

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-17-2014, 11:14 PM
It's been fun people. I've learned a lot from you all but now my time on ST has come to an end. I have bigger dreams and goals to pursue, bigger fish to fry. My thesis for my PHD into the human mind is over and ST is no longer my test bed. You guys have been gracious and accommodating hosts. Special Thanks to Mrs Ellis and Timvp...I love you guys.

Thanks to Cully and Luva my Champions and internet Fathers. It's been one helluva of ride fellas I salute you, I represented for Laker Nation, I rode for you, it was all for you.

To the rest of the Laker Nation family keep reppin and remove those from among you that want to get a peek at Lebron's balls.

To Midnight Pulp, DMC, and DPG it was all good fellas..no harm no foul...yall have so much potential a tad bit misguided at times but I see the potential it's there fellas...refine and hone it...I'm rooting for you...

To Mono and the O&Forever Crew out of Dallas: I expect one day you'll stand up to Spur fan...one day maybe...until then it's:

Kobe 62
Dallas 61

To SpurClipperHeat fan co-joined triplets...we won...both Duncan and Lebron share an ominous distinction of having won a title in a locked out season. As Phil Jackson himself declared..:"Those are asterisks" plain and simple ...Kobe dominated Duncan and the Spurs head to head in the play-offs and it's:

Kobe 5
Jimmy Wishbone 4

Lebron was too chickenshit to face a somewhat prime Kobe in the 2010 Finals so he faked an elbow injury during the Boston series...that sealed his fate in my opinion. Dude could never rise to the Kobe challenge and Kobe clowns him whenever he can...Dude tries to copy "the Beta" and he's still a failure....

Kobe 5
Le_Hair_line 2

Sorry but the 0lippers only get a notable mention

Yall take care and if I win these pending interracial paternity cases who knows what the future may hold

PS: Somebody tell the redneck crew in the Club forum that I'm gone...and CF wanted me bad...she balked after seeing my Cocky because she knew it would leave her Couchie so very Sochi

All My love,

Nappy

wtgspurs
02-17-2014, 11:20 PM
most black men I know are pussies..easily manipulated and verbally bullied tbh
you still love em cause you love riding Kawhi's Big 13 inch Dick

92 Shoot em up
02-18-2014, 12:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c36YhS9pzkM

:lol

chief keef
02-18-2014, 05:00 AM
I can see it in you white boys. Always hollering nikka this and nikka that.

Preach son

Thread
02-18-2014, 06:40 AM
:lol

He's just lucky he's a Jew. Otherwise he'd still be out.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:26 AM
Kool be stirring dat pot :lol