PDA

View Full Version : OT: (Video) Funniest Black on White ass whooping I have ever seen

JohnnyMax
02-18-2014, 01:28 PM
Skip to 0:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsFVK0SCVcc

Red Hawk #21
02-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Black dudes were overaggressive for no apparent reason tbh...

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 01:53 PM
white boy probably did some gay shit like touch one of the black guys ass or wispered in his ear. they always on some gay shit when they get liquored up, word. i laughed my ass off at the vid, though. especially the frost king in the #21 tee. did y'all see his butt buddy come and give him a hug after he ate all those puncheshttp://i61.tinypic.com/6qy59e.png

Thread
02-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Nothing funny about two men fist fighting. Never has been. That's why professional rasslin' is so popular. It's fake...Americans would have it no other way.

Katherine Robinson
02-18-2014, 03:49 PM
Resident racist is making his way back, one step at a time.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 05:18 PM
Those compubox #'s are gonna look pretty bad for whitey

whitemamba
02-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Black kids an idiot

sendman
02-18-2014, 05:28 PM
All I saw was two black pussies squeal and then third pussy sucker punched one white dude from behind and ran away. Then other squealing pussy sized the moment and tried to deck the other dude that just stood there. He launched 7 uncontested hits and wasn't able to level that dude. Pity-full.

FkLA
02-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Shameful. I'm all for a fight if both parties are being aggressive and willing to fight but whitey wasn't. Hope they file charges tbh.

hater
02-18-2014, 05:33 PM
:lmao Kunta Kinte releasing 200+ years of pent up anger on whitey's face :lmao

drunk white kid should know better and gave up early in the discussions. Drinking is never good for ya fellas

hater
02-18-2014, 05:41 PM
I remember when I was hanging with them brothas in the hood, if a brotha ever lost a fight to a white boy, he'd be forever labeled and made fun of even more than a gay brotha :lmao

to tell you the truth I only know of 1 or 2 brotha's that ever lost to a white boy, them probably killed themselves by now IMO :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Were those moolies students as well, or just the Knoxville natives? I'm sure police have seen these youtube vids though and recognize the assailants

I. Hustle
02-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Those compubox #'s are gonna look pretty bad for whitey

lol

I. Hustle
02-18-2014, 05:48 PM
All I saw was two black pussies squeal and then third pussy sucker punched one white dude from behind and ran away. Then other squealing pussy sized the moment and tried to deck the other dude that just stood there. He launched 7 uncontested hits and wasn't able to level that dude. Pity-full.

uuummmm yeah I kind of saw the same.

hater
02-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Here's the breakdown of hood street cred and respect for d rookies out there: (goes from most respected to least respected)
- drug kingpin
- drug dealer
- preacha
- common thug
- regular brotha
- cripple brotha
- crackhead brotha
- gay brotha
- homeless brotha
- sista
- homeles crackhead brotha
- brotha with "the bug" (aids)
- brotha that lost a fight to a whitey

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Expert
02-18-2014, 05:50 PM
I remember when I was hanging with them brothas in the hood, if a brotha ever lost a fight to a white boy, he'd be forever labeled and made fun of even more than a gay brotha :lmao

to tell you the truth I only know of 1 or 2 brotha's that ever lost to a white boy, them probably killed themselves by now IMO :lol
shut up faggot, the only reason you hang with anyone to suck their cocks

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:03 PM
white boy probably did some gay shit like touch one of the black guys ass or wispered in his ear. they always on some gay shit when they get liquored up, word. i laughed my ass off at the vid, though. especially the frost king in the #21 tee. did y'all see his butt buddy come and give him a hug after he ate all those puncheshttp://i61.tinypic.com/6qy59e.png

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:06 PM

I've always maintained that I'd rather die than lose a fight to a white boy....but make no mistake I personally know some white boys that would kick my ass...one of them is a good friend of mine and he's tough as nails...I've grappled with him before in jiu jitsu he has that Norway mass that I just can't fuck with...

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:07 PM
^ however, my dick is still bigger than his...

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:08 PM
shut up faggot, the only reason you hang with anyone to suck their cocks

you would know huh DMC :lol

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 06:11 PM

the two pussies got knocked the fuck out. the frost king in the #21 shirt didn't fall cuz his dead weight was being supported by that booth. dude was a standing corpse, he was knocked out after the 3rd punch and didn't snap out of it till shane came to hug him:lol

resistanze
02-18-2014, 06:19 PM
:lmao He actually hugged him, I thought people in this thread were bullshitting

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:20 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:21 PM
Where all the forum racist at?:lmao

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:21 PM

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:22 PM
:lmao He actually hugged him, I thought people in this thread were bullshitting

That 2nd white dude seems cool to me...and he made that nikka look weak in a sense...he took all that shit and didn't seem all that fazed by it tbh...I need homies like that....that will take blows for me :lmao

spurraider21

RD2191
rofl :lmao

benefactor
02-18-2014, 06:27 PM
rofl drunk fights...how about a real fight straight up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l821rryeXZU

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:28 PM
:lmaobenefactor and his white pride hurting

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:30 PM
:lmaobenefactor and his white pride hurting

benefactor is a beanefactor

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sh8dWvGFIM

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:31 PM
benefactor is a beanefactor
Doesn't he claim to be white or some shit?

Koolaid_Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sh8dWvGFIM

Cain made Brock do the Electric Brockaloo

Koolaid_Man
Doesn't he claim to be white or some shit?

he's a hybrid...plus mix some pussy in there...

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 06:32 PM

Blacks have historically weak chins. That unsuspecting white dude took a bunch of haymakers and never lost consciousness. This brotha was engaged in a fight and never woke up:lol

benefactor
02-18-2014, 06:33 PM
Many people on this site have seen my picture rob. I don't deny my race like your dumb be@ner ass does.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Many people on this site have seen my picture rob. I don't deny my race like your dumb be@ner ass does.

Is that your ugly ass girlfriend your trying to hide under that cap?

DeadlyDynasty
If you've ever seen Out of Sight with Clooney and Jennifer Lopez that scene where the white guy knocks out Don Cheadle with one punch is a perfect imitation of life:lol

benefactor
Blacks have historically weak chins. That unsuspecting white dude took a bunch of haymakers and never lost consciousness. This brotha was engaged in a fight and never woke up:lol
:lol white guy just walks off like it's no big deal

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:35 PM

benefactor
02-18-2014, 06:35 PM
:lol you talking about anyone...we've all seen your shirtless, fried chicken cooking ass, Cedric.

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:36 PM
What race am I? Mexican is a race? rofl

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:37 PM
:lol you talking about anyone...we've all seen your shirtless, fried chicken cooking ass, Cedric.

you're one of those Mexican dudes that deny your Mexican side to keep your white friends...I hate punks like you...and I'm sure all the real Mexicans would curb stomp your phaggot ass...talking about how much you bench like a little bitch

Katherine Robinson
02-18-2014, 06:37 PM

It's not as much chin strength as it is knowing the art of taking a punch and directing the force I'm a way which makes it less of an impact on your cranium. This is a surprisingly complex concept, we usually see smarter fighters being one most resilient such as the likes of the Aryian who fought Jones.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 06:40 PM
:lol white guy just walks off like it's no big deal
Contrast that to the first video where it looks like a scene from Congo.

FkLA
02-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Video in OP is stupid but lets not get carried away and act like crackers can actually fight. :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:42 PM
Video in OP is stupid but lets not get carried away and act like crackers can actually fight. :lol

Especially the ones on this site....nothing but cock smokers every last gotdam one of em

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 06:42 PM

Look at Predator's move right before the KO..he leads with his face:rollin

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:46 PM
Especially the ones on this site....nothing but cock smokers every last gotdam one of em

FkLA
02-18-2014, 06:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AxZewEw7eQ

White people are simply too slow and clumsy tbh.

SupremeGuy
02-18-2014, 06:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l821rryeXZUDamn. Little tap to the chin and he dropped like a rock.

That white guy from the other video basically just stood there and took all those punches. :lmao Didn't even drop him. Weak ass shit from the black guy going all out and not even dropping him, tbh.

benefactor
02-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Contrast that to the first video where it looks like a scene from Congo.
Exactly. Whitey has nothing else to prove tbh.

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:49 PM
rofl fat ass supremeguy showing his racist side again

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 06:51 PM
Damn. Little tap to the chin and he dropped like a rock.

That white guy from the other video basically just stood there and took all those punches. :lmao Didn't even drop him. Weak ass shit from the black guy going all out and not even dropping him, tbh.
He had less behind his punches than Money May:lol

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Damn. Little tap to the chin and he dropped like a rock.

bro, if you don't get your drunk and coked out looking ass the fuck outta here lol. you look like you haven't shaved in months, you're inside of some trailer wearing a hoodie, with the hood up. you know you're ugly when the hoodie is up inside the house. cracca got his hood up posing like he fresh outta rehab. ol victor von doom looking ass:lol but i digress.

post all the vids y'all want but we all know craccas cannot stand toe to toe with blacks. y'all are barely above asians in ass kicking category but i'm willing to bet one of them will put some kung fu on y'all pale asses lol

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:57 PM
rofl fat ass supremeguy showing his racist side again

we've been kicking white ass since the early 1900's...The First Black Heavyweight Champ of the World Jack Johnson beat the shit out of this white boy back in Vegas in 1910. This fight was billed: "The Fight Of The Races" and guess who won...white people had to riot over this shit..they've always been looking far and wide for a great white hope and we still beat they ass of whoever they bring forward....

xzAS-wihuVI

RD2191
02-18-2014, 07:00 PM
we've been kicking white ass since the early 1900's...The First Black Heavyweight Champ of the World Jack Johnson beat the shit out of this white boy back in Vegas in 1910. This fight was billed: "The Fight Of The Races" and guess who won...white people had to riot over this shit..they've always been looking far and wide for a great white hope and we still beat they ass of whoever they bring forward....

xzAS-wihuVI
damn:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:02 PM

xzAS-wihuVI
He offered to fight Johnson when he stepped to him in a bar years earlier (when Jeffries wasn't in retirement), but Jack pussied out. True story, ask Keith David about the "hwhite" man

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:03 PM
damn:lol

Jack Johnson was the Mike Tyson and Ali wrapped up in one...he was fucking white bitches in the early 1900's and had all kind of gold teefs in his mouth...white people feared him...the KKK tried to fuck with him in the 30's and 40's but alot of them were afraid as well...dude was fucking badass he was the real deal...I don't know how he avoided getting killed in those days...openly fucking white bitches like he was...and I'm talking 3-4 at time...read his history..he was a real fucking nikka...and heavy weight champ...

SupremeGuy
02-18-2014, 07:06 PM
rofl fat ass supremeguy showing his racist side againrofl :toast

lol @ anyone that lets robdiaz get under their skin... he basically admits that all he does is troll; and it's even better when you see trill and kool eat his racist shit up, tbh :lol

SupremeGuy
02-18-2014, 07:07 PM
bro, if you don't get your drunk and coked out looking ass the fuck outta here lol. you look like you haven't shaved in months, you're inside of some trailer wearing a hoodie, with the hood up. you know you're ugly when the hoodie is up inside the house. cracca got his hood up posing like he fresh outta rehab. ol victor von doom looking ass:lol but i digress.

post all the vids y'all want but we all know craccas cannot stand toe to toe with blacks. y'all are barely above asians in ass kicking category but i'm willing to bet one of them will put some kung fu on y'all pale asses lol:rollin

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:09 PM
He offered to fight Johnson when he stepped to him in a bar years earlier (when Jeffries wasn't in retirement), but Jack pussied out. True story, ask Keith David about the "hwhite" man

Bitch please...I know the history of these fighters...get lost with all your Fox news spin shit....Jack Johnson chased that bitch Jefferies around for years and Jefferies was too pussy to fight him and used the excuse that he didn't want to fight a black man....because he was scared shitless that he'd lose his title to a black man...Jack if I'm not mistaken kicked his brothers ass as well....and told his whole family that he'd kick their dad's ass as well...none of them could fuck with him..so Jefferies retired rather than fight Jack because he knew he would lose..the white media angry and delirious that Jack (a black man) had the belt and was heavy weight champ begged Jefferies to come out of retirement and reclaim the title...he fought Jack and Jack almost killed him the ring....if you want the comprehensive story here it is...but don't try to lie bitch...

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/videos/category/history/the-johnson-jeffries-fight/

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:11 PM
So you deny the bar episode? Because I'm sure I can find a black man's commentary on it if you want.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:13 PM
So you deny the bar episode? Because I'm sure I can find a black man's commentary on it if you want.

Of course it's a got dam lie....I've posted the Smithsonian documentary...everything factual is there....in fact after he kicked Jefferies ass Jefferies told him in the ring: "Even in my prime I wouldn't have beat you"

that's it and that's all

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Of course it's a got dam lie....I've posted the Smithsonian documentary...everything factual is there....in fact after he kicked Jefferies ass Jefferies told him in the ring: "Even in my prime I wouldn't have beat you"

that's it and that's all
Check out the PBS documentary with blackman Keith David as narrator and they talk about it--but I'm sure Keith is a lying Uncle Tom, amirite? Jack did kick his ass 6 years after he retired though, fwiw:lol

SupremeGuy
02-18-2014, 07:19 PM
lmao @ DD dropping fact bombs on racist posters :lol

FkLA
02-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Afterwards, Jeffries was humbled by the loss and what he'd seen of Johnson in their match. "I could never have whipped Johnson at my best," Jeffries said. "I couldn't have hit him. No, I couldn't have reached him in 1,000 years."

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Check out the PBS documentary with blackman Keith David as narrator and they talk about it--but I'm sure Keith is a lying Uncle Tom, amirite? Jack did kick his ass 6 years after he retired though, fwiw:lol

yeah ok I'll check it out...:lol mr butthurt

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Afterwards, Jeffries was humbled by the loss and what he'd seen of Johnson in their match. "I could never have whipped Johnson at my best," Jeffries said. "I couldn't have hit him. No, I couldn't have reached him in 1,000 years."

yep....Jack was badass

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:22 PM
lmao @ DD dropping fact bombs on racist posters :lol

:lol yeah sure sherlock

Expert
02-18-2014, 07:23 PM
this isn't a slave auction, let's quell the new nigg3r talk

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 07:23 PM
so he had to be full of scotch to muster up enough courage to fight jack johnson? thats all i'm getting from that bar tale. all i know is when they threw the gloves on, ol pale face got knocked the fuck out.

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 07:25 PM
so much ether in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2Zc-yuExg

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:25 PM

The thing is Jack kept helping him up after he put a combination on him...he felt bad because he knew he would kill the guy if he didn't stay down...I think this is where Ali got that strategy from...beating you till you almost fall then backing off just enough to make you last to the next round round so he could punish you some more...

After Jack won this fight..white people across America starting rioting..I think they killed 700 - 800 blacks because of this...if I'm not mistaken...this fight was supposed to determine what race was superior...and well they didn't like the result :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:26 PM
So challenging a guy to a bar fight = unacceptable
Swinging at unsuspecting whitefolks in a Friendly's = acceptable

:rollin

Expert
02-18-2014, 07:26 PM
nigg3rs couldn't even get into the White House without some white genetics. No one wanted a fucking zulu tribe barefoot Serengeti running spear chucker in the White House.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:30 PM
nigg3rs couldn't even get into the White House without some white genetics. No one wanted a fucking zulu tribe barefoot Serengeti running spear chucker in the White House.

Einstein was a Pedo, and married his first cousin...smart but a sick fuck...google it :hat

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 07:30 PM

never said the chimps kicking the frost kings ass was acceptable. but i enjoyed it. they should have walked away instead of walking into a ass whoopin.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:31 PM

don't pivot...Jefferies got his ass stomped out....but I think the white kid in the video was pretty fucking tough...maybe it was the liquor but he took all those punches and didn't fall :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:33 PM
never said Zimmerman icing Trayboon's ass was acceptable. but I enjoyed it. he should have ran away instead of swinging.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:34 PM
never said Zimmerman icing Trayboon's ass was acceptable. but I enjoyed it. he should have ran away instead of swinging.

you win some you lose some....:hat

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:35 PM
don't pivot...Jefferies got his ass stomped out....but I think the white kid in the video was pretty fucking tough...maybe it was the liquor but he took all those punches and didn't fall :lol
and he didn't even see it coming. Now notice the dichotomy with the other video posted. In OP's vid, dude never hits the ground. In bene's vid, dude never gets off the ground:lol

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 07:36 PM
trayvon is in a better place while zimmerman is broke and homeless. he's resorted to fighting crackheads for ends meet.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:36 PM
you win some you lose some....:hat
and some live to fight another day

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:37 PM
and he didn't even see it coming. Now notice the dichotomy with the other video posted. In OP's vid, dude never hits the ground. In bene's vid, dude never gets off the ground:lol

it must be the liquor :hat

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:37 PM
be honest fam, will you throw out your DMX albums when Zimm goes HAM on him?

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:39 PM
be honest fam, will you throw out your DMX albums when Zimm goes HAM on him?

yes..but the fight is off...Zim says he lives in perpetual fear for his life...:lol

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 07:41 PM
the fight is off. zimmerman would have got his ass kicked anyways. if trayvon put them hands on him, imagine what x would do to him.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:41 PM
it's off b/c DMX bitched out and hid behind the guise of money after he saw what the weigh-in would be:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:43 PM
the fight is off. zimmerman would have got his ass kicked anyways. if trayvon put them hands on him, imagine what x would do to him.

Zim was training 3 days a week at MMA for over a year and went down with one quick punch from a 16 yr old who had a cell phone, tea, and skittles in his hand...:lol dude is a fucking faggot if I've ever seen one....couldn't even take a 16 yr old bean pole...Zim cannot fight this we know...

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 07:46 PM
Zim was training 3 days a week at MMA for over a year and went down with one quick punch from a 16 yr old who had a cell phone, tea, and skittles in his hand...:lol dude is a fucking faggot if I've ever seen one....couldn't even take a 16 yr old bean pole...Zim cannot fight this we know...

:lmao at getting your ass kicked by a scrawny teen who was full of lean(a downer at that:rollin) trayvon was sipping that sizzurp in his styrofoam cup in one hand and slapping zim zam upside his head with the other.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:48 PM
:loland now he's pushing daisies while his absentee father whores his name out for fundraisers and free nom-noms

Thread
02-18-2014, 07:49 PM
:loland now he's pushing daisies while his absentee father whores his name out for fundraisers and free nom-noms

Deads

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:49 PM
:lmao at getting your ass kicked by a scrawny teen who was full of lean(a downer at that:rollin) trayvon was sipping that sizzurp in his styrofoam cup in one hand and slapping zim zam upside his head with the other.

lOWKGXpl9E0

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:51 PM

and Zim is living in perpetual fear waiting to be capped...:hat

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 07:52 PM
lOWKGXpl9E0

dang i miss pimp c.

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 07:54 PM
trayvon went out like a warrior. thinking about getting his face tatted on me.

Koolaid_Man
dang i miss pimp c.

me too...Imma spin this one for him and Tray...Dunn is in jail so we're making progress albeit slow

uu5P4pOUuYk

Thread

All of us white men have that perpetual fear, Kool.

DeadlyDynasty
do let me know if he gets capped, will you? The hate will continue to subside when the media stops telling them how to feel

A couple weeks ago his old man/their foundation held a fundraiser that charged anywhere from $200-1500 a head for dinner (on the local news I saw only brothas, tbh)...you just know Pops is loving this gravy train. Money, and no more responsibility:lol

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 07:55 PM
if i had to choose between being dead at 16 or being a 33 year old pedo with no job sleeping on my daddy's couch...i'd choose to die. i refuse to live like that lol

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:55 PM
trayvon went out like a warrior. thinking about getting his face tatted on me.

Actually I've been thinking the same.....but Imma get TM initials tatted on my arm...so every time I get high he will too...

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:56 PM
if i had to choose between being dead at 16 or being a 33 year old pedo with no job sleeping on my daddy's couch...i'd choose to die. i refuse to live like that lol

The good die young...

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 07:57 PM
I have no problem with Zimm capping himself...he did his part and made the world a safer place. His place in the firmament is secure.

Thread
02-18-2014, 07:57 PM
The hate will continue to subside when the media stops telling them how to feel

Deads gets it.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:58 PM
do let me know if he gets capped, will you? The hate will continue to subside when the media stops telling them how to feel

A couple weeks ago his old man/their foundation held a fundraiser that charged anywhere from $200-1500 a head for dinner (on the local news I saw only brothas, tbh)...you just know Pops is loving this gravy train. Money, and no more responsibility:lol

Once someone kills him...dude I'm gonna get so fucking high...I already got a special stash I'm planning to smoke..I got cuban's that I will lace with some Cali dro when Rush Limabugh, Sean Hannity, and O'reilly die..I'm gonna roll up a phat up tbh...and I'm not kidding bro

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:59 PM
I have no problem with Zimm capping himself...he did his part and made the world a safer place. His place in the firmament is secure.

just like Bin Laden made the world safer :hat

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 08:01 PM
Just so you guys know, there's another SYG case down here in our great state (or there was as of last week at least) with a white guy shooting a young black kid...a real kid, not a 17yr old thug. Where is the outrage? Oh that's right, Piers Morgan hasn't told you to be upset yet

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 08:01 PM
Just so you guys know, there's another SYG case down here in our great state (or there was as of last week at least) with a white guy shooting a young black kid...a real kid, not a 17yr old thug. Where is the outrage? Oh that's right, Piers Morgan hasn't told you to be upset yet

we already know..that phaggot is in jail too...

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 08:02 PM
Actually I've been thinking the same.....but Imma get TM initials tatted on my arm...so every time I get high he will too...

sounds like a good idea. i wanna get a portrait similar to game's. if i can't find a decent artist, i'm naming my first born son trayvon, straight up.

http://cbstampa.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/trayvon-martin-tattoo-2.jpg%3Fw%3D620%26h%3D349%26crop%3D1

The good die young...

trill shit.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 08:03 PM
Once someone kills him...dude I'm gonna get so fucking high...I already got a special stash I'm planning to smoke..I got cuban's that I will lace with some Cali dro when Rush Limabugh, Sean Hannity, and O'reilly die..I'm gonna roll up a phat up tbh...and I'm not kidding bro
Pass the bud when Hannity dies. Limbaugh is just an effective troll and O'Reilly was a real journalist once so he cool.

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 08:03 PM

its already been discussed on the other boards i frequent fam. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/michael-dunn-killer-of-jordan-davis-trial-thread.187198/

a 127 page thread and its growing.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 08:05 PM
All of us white men have that perpetual fear, Kool.

You have no need to believe in boogie man fantasies...you fear cuz you choose too...white men have demonized black men for decades while being in bed with the Arabs...and the Arabs turned around and skull fucked you guys and bit you dead in your ass on 9-11...yall been focused on the wrong one and it was a hard lesson to learn..seems some of you still haven't quite figured it out yet...sure he's dead but Bin Laden won...make no mistake about it...yall need to wake the fuck up...

like Chris Rock said...what was Hitler listening to..I wonder what was in his CD case...:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 08:05 PM
its already been discussed on the other boards i frequent fam. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/michael-dunn-killer-of-jordan-davis-trial-thread.187198/

a 127 page thread and its growing.
You should start a thread here with CC imo...those are great reads:lol

Good to have my Stephen A. Smith back, no homo

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 08:13 PM
You should start a thread here with CC imo...those are great reads:lol

Good to have my Stephen A. Smith back, no homo

nah too late to start it now. thanks fam. i been ignoring the brothas on the coli and the illcommunity so i'll probably be spending more time there and check in here every so often. i can only take so much of y'all white supremacists.

02-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Didn't enjoy the video, because I hate when people get in your face, and then tell you to get your hands off of them :lol and then he sucker punched him
Like someone else said, the cac was probably drunk and was on that phaggy time. What's up with cacs and being phaggots, anyway?

Thread comments brought the goods tho. woodreadagain/10

benefactor
02-18-2014, 08:57 PM
carpetbombing.gif

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 09:00 PM
carpetbombing.gif

lol I agree

benefactor
02-18-2014, 09:03 PM
Looks good on you tbh.

irishock
02-18-2014, 09:07 PM
:lmao...

spurraider21
02-18-2014, 09:10 PM
one brother throws a sucker punch and literally runs way, the other brother throws 10 punches and can't take the dude down. and this is a victory? crofl

Thread
02-18-2014, 09:11 PM
You have no need to believe in boogie man fantasies...you fear cuz you choose too...white men have demonized black men for decades while being in bed with the Arabs...and the Arabs turned around and skull fucked you guys and bit you dead in your ass on 9-11...yall been focused on the wrong one and it was a hard lesson to learn..seems some of you still haven't quite figured it out yet...sure he's dead but Bin Laden won...make no mistake about it...yall need to wake the fuck up...

like Chris Rock said...what was Hitler listening to..I wonder what was in his CD case...:lmao

What the fuck was Vegas then, a GD figment of Girl's imagination?

Thread
02-18-2014, 09:13 PM
one brother throws a sucker punch and literally runs way, the other brother throws 10 punches and can't take the dude down. and this is a victory? crofl

21 & everybody,,,the guy was in a state of shock. God only knows what injuries he sustained.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 09:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwItkoapuA

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 09:15 PM
OT but Jake La Motta is still alive:wow

Thread
02-18-2014, 09:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwItkoapuA

& it's even better when you close your eyes and just listen to the soundtrack here. Try it.

spurraider21
02-18-2014, 09:19 PM
21 & everybody,,,the guy was in a state of shock. God only knows what injuries he sustained.
one guy fell like a sack of potatoes and the other guy stayed up. there's a difference cub. if you get hit harder than you can handle, your knees buckle. his didnt

Thread
02-18-2014, 09:22 PM
one guy fell like a sack of potatoes and the other guy stayed up. there's a difference cub. if you get hit harder than you can handle, your knees buckle. his didnt

They were both terrified and in above their heads. It got away from them...and the one guy wisely took a dive. The second guy couldn't believe what was happening to him even as it was happening. Probably broke his jaw, nose, teeth and concussed him. He's harmed.

Sean Cagney
02-18-2014, 09:29 PM

They pick and choose which case they want to blow up the most in the media, sad but very true. It's like hollywood and shit in which they turn a trial into. Good point.

I don't know man them hockey players be throwing the fuck down all the time, most entertaining fights in sports. Some of them white dudes are tough.

hater
02-18-2014, 09:36 PM

:lmao what? look at the cracka's face! His face was transformed into a prehistoric specimen and he probably checked himself into the hospital that same night. (hopefully)

come on now.

Expert
02-18-2014, 09:50 PM
Einstein was a Pedo, and married his first cousin...smart but a sick fuck...google it :hat
hey you finally made me laugh after all these years, something about that statement under your username. It just rings so true for you.

resistanze
02-18-2014, 10:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VIfWd1k.gif

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 10:30 PM

yes the fuck they did lol. he was knocked out after the 3rd punch and the only reason he didn't fall was because of the booth behind him supporting him while he ate those straight rights and hooks lol. besides, him not falling makes no difference when he has to wake up with his face all knotted up and swollen.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4848096/martin-after-tommy-hearns-fight-o.gif

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 10:31 PM
They were both terrified and in above their heads. It got away from them...and the one guy wisely took a dive. The second guy couldn't believe what was happening to him even as it was happening. Probably broke his jaw, nose, teeth and concussed him. He's harmed.

thread

FkLA
02-18-2014, 10:35 PM
I don't know man them hockey players be throwing the fuck down all the time, most entertaining fights in sports. Some of them white dudes are tough.

They look tough cause there has to be a tallest midget tbh. Hockey is predominantly white. Just like MMA, get some blacks/hispanics in there and the 'tough' white champs start to fall. They don't have the speed of the blacks or the heart of Hispanics tbh.

HI-FI
02-18-2014, 10:41 PM
& it's even better when you close your eyes and just listen to the soundtrack here. Try it.
scorsese used a lot of wild life, elephant shit in that mix for the fight scenes IIRC.

Sean Cagney
02-18-2014, 10:41 PM
They look tough cause there has to be a tallest midget tbh. Hockey is predominantly white. Just like MMA, get some blacks/hispanics in there and the 'tough' white champs start to fall. They don't have the speed of the blacks or the heart of Hispanics tbh.Doesn't matter what race you are, if you can fight you can fight. There is white dudes out there I know who can fuck shit up, no matter what race and thats the truth. MMA fighters do their thing as well, don't take that away.

Trill Clinton
02-18-2014, 10:45 PM
They pick and choose which case they want to blow up the most in the media, sad but very true. It's like hollywood and shit in which they turn a trial into. Good point.

speak for yourself, doggie. the black community doesn't need the media to keep us informed of white supremacist acts. peep out this thread on a predominately black site. just because you need the media to spoon feed you the shit doesn't mean we all do

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/michael-dunn-killer-of-jordan-davis-trial-thread.187198/

FkLA
02-18-2014, 10:53 PM
Doesn't matter what race you are, if you can fight you can fight. There is white dudes out there I know who can fuck shit up, no matter what race and thats the truth. MMA fighters do their thing as well, don't take that away.

Well obviously a white MMA fighter could kick my ass. I meant an untrained white guy vs an untrained black/mexican, semi-trained vs semi-trained, trained vs trained, same weight class, etc. There's some rare exceptions but for the most part the white guy will get his ass kicked the majority of the time.

Sean Cagney
02-18-2014, 10:59 PM
speak for yourself, doggie. the black community doesn't need the media to keep us informed of white supremacist acts. peep out this thread on a predominately black site. just because you need the media to spoon feed you the shit doesn't mean we all do

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/michael-dunn-killer-of-jordan-davis-trial-thread.187198/I guess, not all get their info from a site and most idiots watch the news to get their info (I do not I would rather skip the BS News most of the time). They make certain cases blow up and more hollywood and thats a fact, some die everyday in similar ways but they pick and chose which cases to blow up on TV and that is what I was getting at not saying some do not get informed other ways like yourself. The media makes some cases a show and for a reason, create controversy especially when it comes to different races involved etc.
Well obviously a white MMA fighter could kick my ass. I meant an untrained white guy vs an untrained black/mexican, semi-trained vs semi-trained, trained vs trained, same weight class, etc. There's some rare exceptions but for the most part the white guy will get his ass kicked the majority of the time.

Not all mexicans can fight man, some are very small and need to try to fight in packs bro so we don't categorize all as tough now. I agree training has alot to do with it though, obviously if you are a well trained fighter you can do some damage. I agree there is some exceptions and I have seen a few of them.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 11:15 PM
The average whiteman will avoid a fight at all costs--one of the drawbacks of growing up in a civilized, 2-parent household. The ones who can fight can take a punch or two. Some hispanics can withstand a few bloes too but blacks are notoriously soft at this thus the backwards fighting punchstyle they've patented. One good shot to the chops and it's like James Earl Ray was across the street

FkLA
02-19-2014, 12:04 AM
The average whiteman will avoid a fight at all costs--one of the drawbacks of growing up in a civilized, 2-parent household. The ones who can fight can take a punch or two. Some hispanics can withstand a few bloes too but blacks are notoriously soft at this thus the backwards fighting punchstyle they've patented. One good shot to the chops and it's like James Earl Ray was across the street

Nah Mexicans grow up in two parent households too. Do agree with your take on chins though, the best back and forth fights over the years have involved alot of Mexicans, a couple whiteboys (esp Irish like Mic key Ward) and basically no blacks.

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2014, 12:07 AM
dat no name rapper bottling enrique

spurraider21
02-20-2014, 01:15 AM
start at 0:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmXwSJlpVwc