PDA

View Full Version : OT: Anyone Know Why Brazil and Cumster Are So Emotional and Uber Sensitive Like Women?

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 05:57 PM
Seriously fellas...what gives?...these dudes be coming at Kool and Cully with that PMS Fire in they eyes. Shit is kinda scary...yall think they may be a hermaphrodites? I mean...on the real...if you put Kool in a ring with Cum Dumpster and Brazil them two bitches would literally scratch my eyes out and claw a nikka to death...

I've seen mad and angry bitches before but these two dudes top the cake...no disrespect sons but yall dudes are on some female ra ra shit...like bitch you broke my nails type shit...

In the immortal words of MJ to Kwame Brown: "You're a flaming phaggot" or in the immortal words of Kobe to Ref Beanie: "You Fucking Phaggot" :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-18-2014, 05:59 PM
I hadn't noticed you were gone or back tbh.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:00 PM
I hadn't noticed you were gone or back tbh.

you're a got dam liar....your tongue lives in my ass

ChumpDumper
02-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Why are you melting down right now?

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:06 PM
:lmaoboth are major faggots

whitemamba
02-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Why are you melting down right now?

maybe be he realized 9/11 was an inside job.

ChumpDumper
02-18-2014, 06:07 PM
lol rob is still mad about something

I seriously don't remember what I did to make him so butthurt.

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Brazil especially, nigga thinks he's something when all of his takes are garbage and don't even make sense.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:10 PM

I just wanna know why you so got dam emotional like a once a month period having bitch

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:10 PM

I really have nothing against you, you're just an insufferable unlikable bastard.

ChumpDumper
02-18-2014, 06:11 PM
I just wanna know why you so got dam emotional like a once a month period having bitchWhy are you like that all the time?

I really have nothing against you, you're just an insufferable unlikable bastard.That's having something against me, dumbass.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Brazil especially, nigga thinks he's something when all of his takes are garbage and don't even make sense.

Cummie is just borderline mental like Mike Tyson, except Cummie ain't got no squab game....Brazil is one of those dudes that probably tapes his dick to his inner thighs like a Tranny....that dude is high maintenance like a bitch on the real...

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Why are you like that all the time?

That's having something against me, dumbass.
Uh no, you really don't matter. I just enjoy making fun of you.

RD2191
Cummie is just borderline mental like Mike Tyson, except Cummie ain't got no squab game....Brazil is one of those dudes that probably tapes his dick to his inner thighs like a Tranny....that dude is high maintenance like a bitch on the real...
:lmaotbh

ChumpDumper
Cummie is just borderline mental like Mike Tyson, except Cummie ain't got no squab game....Brazil is one of those dudes that probably tapes his dick to his inner thighs like a Tranny....that dude is high maintenance like a bitch on the real...lol multiple retirements

Rogue
02-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Brazil just felt butthurt because people made fun of France, and the biggest irony is he himself is NOT naturally French to begin with. Another example of immigrants loving the country more than natives, tbh.

Katherine Robinson
02-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Brazil just felt butthurt because people made fun of France, and the biggest irony is he himself is NOT naturally French to begin with. Another example of immigrants loving the country more than natives, tbh.

If he's not native French he should be happy and cut ties with Hollywood of Europe.

TDMVPDPOY
02-18-2014, 10:48 PM
u know the frnech dont pick on people who are superior....

lol picking on niggaz