PDA

View Full Version : OT: Have To Admit Clipper Nation Has Got Big Balls

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:19 PM
seriously I've never seen a fan (besides BR Hornet) talk as much shit and don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of...Dude has big balls for someone repping a team with Zero Fucking titles. I've never heard of this shit before..it's like an Asian dude trying to dance at a big dick strip club for the ladies...the shit just doesn't compute...

To make matters worse he's utterly shameless...he realizes he doesn't have any titles so he hops on Lebronze's dick to make all his pain and misery go away...:lol what a shame....Personally I feel sorry for this dude...

RD2191
02-18-2014, 06:23 PM
:lmaokool going in raw on the entire nba forum

Kool Bob Love
02-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Korean.

Clipper Nation
02-18-2014, 06:28 PM
:cry It's been fun people. I've learned a lot from you all but now my time on ST has come to an end. I have bigger dreams and goals to pursue, bigger fish to fry. My thesis for my PHD into the human mind is over and ST is no longer my test bed. You guys have been gracious and accommodating hosts. Special Thanks to Mrs Ellis and Timvp...I love you guys. :cry

:cry Thanks to Cully and Luva my Champions and internet Fathers. It's been one helluva of ride fellas I salute you, I represented for Laker Nation, I rode for you, it was all for you. :cry

:cry To the rest of the Laker Nation family keep reppin and remove those from among you that want to get a peek at Lebron's balls. :cry

:cry To Midnight Pulp, DMC, and DPG it was all good fellas..no harm no foul...yall have so much potential a tad bit misguided at times but I see the potential it's there fellas...refine and hone it...I'm rooting for you... :cry

:cry To Mono and the O&Forever Crew out of Dallas: :cry I expect one day you'll stand up to Spur fan...one day maybe...until then it's:

Kobe 62
Dallas 61 :cry

:cry To SpurClipperHeat fan co-joined triplets...we won...both Duncan and Lebron share an ominous distinction of having won a title in a locked out season. As Phil Jackson himself declared..:"Those are asterisks" plain and simple :cry...Kobe dominated Duncan and the Spurs head to head in the play-offs and it's:

Kobe 5
Jimmy Wishbone 4 :cry

:cry Lebron was too chickenshit to face a somewhat prime Kobe in the 2010 Finals so he faked an elbow injury during the Boston series...that sealed his fate in my opinion. Dude could never rise to the Kobe challenge and Kobe clowns him whenever he can...Dude tries to copy "the Beta" and he's still a failure....

Kobe 5
Le_Hair_line 2 :cry

:cry Sorry but the 0lippers only get a notable mention :cry

:cry Yall take care and if I win these pending interracial paternity cases who knows what the future may hold :cry

:cry PS: Somebody tell the redneck crew in the Club forum that I'm gone...and CF wanted me bad...she balked after seeing my Cocky because she knew it would leave her Couchie so very Sochi :cry

All My love,

Nappy :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Like I said...big balls :lol

ChumpDumper
02-18-2014, 06:39 PM
Weird that Kool is dependent on the Lakers for his online rep.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Weird that Kool is dependent on the Lakers for his online rep.

you gotdam right :toast

ChumpDumper
02-18-2014, 06:43 PM
you gotdam right :toastHow incredibly sad for you.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:44 PM
How incredibly sad for you.

Pussy getting moist?

ChumpDumper
02-18-2014, 06:46 PM
Pussy getting moist?Now I know why you hurt so easily and badly.

You can only inspire pity from now on.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Now I know why you hurt so easily and badly.

You can only inspire pity from now on.

Shouldn't you be sniffing up CF's stanky ass right about now :downspin:

ChumpDumper
02-18-2014, 06:49 PM
Shouldn't you be sniffing up CF's stanky ass right about now :downspin:See?

I just hurt you again.

I almost feel bad about it.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 06:59 PM
See?

I just hurt you again.

I almost feel bad about it.

I throw the bones and you pick one :lol par the course

ChumpDumper
02-18-2014, 07:02 PM
I throw the bones and you pick one :lol par the courseIt's OK, kool. I'll try to take it easier on you from now on.

Katherine Robinson
02-18-2014, 07:08 PM
He has Lebron.

irishock
02-18-2014, 07:13 PM
Koolaid_Man, how do you explain this?

http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=sportsnation&pollId=4194431

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2014, 05:13 AM

Biernutz
11-14-2014, 05:19 AM
Is kookaid really posting about basketball? No way....someone must of hacked his account.