PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Now that no team cares bout Paul, who are the most underrappreciated NBAers?

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 09:53 PM
I'll start:

Tony Parker.

EDIT: Pau, not Paul...lol phone

lefty
02-18-2014, 09:53 PM
I'll start:

Tony Parker.
fuck you

MeloHype
02-18-2014, 10:01 PM
JR Smith

hater
02-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Parker is pretty appreciated overall IMO. Only underappreciated here by mostly Manutard Spursfans.

I'd say Chris Bosh is one of the most underappreciated. He's still near franchise player and gets very little credit compared to Jaws and Lebald IMO

Thread
02-18-2014, 10:06 PM
Parker is pretty appreciated overall IMO. Only underappreciated here by mostly Manutard Spursfans.

I'd say Chris Bosh is one of the most underappreciated. He's still near franchise player and gets very little credit compared to Jaws and Lebald IMO

You're right on Bosh, but, there ain't much Media can do about it now. They'd already called him everything but a black man up to and after he rebounded and passed to Allen. They'll get around to it though...they'll blame FAN for being tardy on his accolades. It'll be a nice story mentioning the rebound and the pass and how FAN had treated him so shabbily and how sorry we should be.

ElNono
02-18-2014, 10:16 PM
Since we're playing them tonight, I'll drop it before the game starts: Albino Griffin. He has worked hard on his game and improved a lot since coming into the league, and I don't think he gets enough credit for that.

lefty
02-18-2014, 10:19 PM
Since we're playing them tonight, I'll drop it before the game starts: Albino Griffin. He has worked hard on his game and improved a lot since coming into the league, and I don't think he gets enough credit for that.
True true

But like DeMonkey, he just stands there , watching guards go to the rim

hater
02-18-2014, 10:21 PM
You're right on Bosh, but, there ain't much Media can do about it now. They'd already called him everything but a black man up to and after he rebounded and passed to Allen. They'll get around to it though...they'll blame FAN for being tardy on his accolades. It'll be a nice story mentioning the rebound and the pass and how FAN had treated him so shabbily and how sorry we should be.

I'll put it this way, you take Bosh out of Miami and put him in ANY of the other top 10 teams in the league and that team instantly becomes the favorite to win it all.

can't say the same thing about any of the "3rd fiddle" of any other team. IMO he might be more important that Wade in Miami's system

Thread
02-18-2014, 10:25 PM
I'll put it this way, you take Bosh out of Miami and put him in ANY of the other top 10 teams in the league and that team instantly becomes the favorite to win it all.

can't say the same thing about any of the "3rd fiddle" of any other team. IMO he might be more important that Wade in Miami's system

No. Riley, James, Wade, et al transcend Bosh, make him better, allow him to breathe and perform and succeed. Put him anywhere else and he is defunct.

Killakobe81
02-18-2014, 11:40 PM

Will not go that far. Would Bosh be a perfect fit in Houston? Absolutely. But if you gave Miami a suitable replacement Pau, Love, West etc. I think heat would still be favored, OKC too and the Pacers. Add him to the Spurs? Then maybe I would agree.

Trainwreck2100
02-18-2014, 11:41 PM
Timothy Duncan

Killakobe81
02-18-2014, 11:42 PM
No. Riley, James, Wade, et al transcend Bosh, make him better, allow him to breathe and perform and succeed. Put him anywhere else and he is defunct.

Another great point. What is really being underestimated is how easy Lebron makes it for Bosh.

Katherine Robinson
02-19-2014, 12:42 AM
MVParker deserves far more praise than he gets by non-frog eaters.

Clipper Nation
02-19-2014, 01:35 AM

Must win game for us, and Blake puts up 35, 12, and 4.... meanwhile, CP3 completely vanishes against the Spurs per par, and the rest of the team was hung over from partying all weekend in Cabo (http://instagram.com/p/ki1sPorzep/#), tbh.... Blake is quickly becoming the alpha, imho....

ElNono
02-19-2014, 01:37 AM
Must win game for us, and Blake puts up 35, 12, and 4.... meanwhile, CP3 completely vanishes against the Spurs per par, and the rest of the team was hung over from partying all weekend in Cabo (http://instagram.com/p/ki1sPorzep/#), tbh.... Blake is quickly becoming the alpha, imho....

it was exactly what I told hater yesterday... CP3 is the head of the snake, you take him out and you can't replace him.

Expert
02-19-2014, 02:39 AM
perhaps Damian Lillard. He's very young but look what he's doing in Portland. The guy is amazing.

hater
02-19-2014, 04:06 AM
it was exactly what I told hater yesterday... CP3 is the head of the snake, you take him out and you can't replace him.

except noone took him out. He had a bad game. post allstar it's normal.

He'll recover and this game will be what it really was, a fluke

ElNono
02-19-2014, 11:50 AM
except noone took him out. He had a bad game. post allstar it's normal.

He'll recover and this game will be what it really was, a fluke

people watch the game, you know? :lol

Corey and Green were all over that bitch. Shades of the 2012 sweep.

I know you hate to give me credit, but I was simply spot on... again.

Leetonidas
02-19-2014, 11:57 AM
Parker the God is consistently shit on by his own ****** fan base. Dude has been MVP level for a couple years while raping his counterparts routinely and being a beast fairly consistently. Now that he is tired out there we get shit on by all the top teams :lol it's obvious that outside of Duncan, no one is more important to the success of the Spurs than the French Yaweh

Leetonidas
02-19-2014, 11:58 AM
be@ner**

Clipper Nation
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Parker the God is consistently shit on by his own ****** fan base. Dude has been MVP level for a couple years while raping his counterparts routinely and being a beast fairly consistently. Now that he is tired out there we get shit on by all the top teams :lol it's obvious that outside of Duncan, no one is more important to the success of the Spurs than the French Yaweh
It's Enrique's own fault for being tired because he spent all summer playing for the French national team, he deserves the shit he's taking :lol

It's the same thing I say to Clipperfan lodging the "tired"/"injured" excuses for CP3's shitstained performance last night, it's his own fault for rushing back from his injury and insisting on playing in the All-Star Game....

I'll never understand why the players who need rest the most often seem to be the ones resisting it the most....

JamStone
02-19-2014, 06:07 PM
Maybe LaMarcus Aldridge or Ty Lawson

hater
02-19-2014, 06:15 PM
people watch the game, you know? :lol

Corey and Green were all over that bitch. Shades of the 2012 sweep.

I know you hate to give me credit, but I was simply spot on... again.

:rolleyes I have no problem giving you credit when credit is due

C3P0 was missing wide open jumpers and passing it to the first row in one of his best Ginobili impersonations. Sorry it was a fluke game by C3P0

Budkin
02-19-2014, 06:17 PM

Great pick on Bosh. Have to agree. That guy gets no love at all from anyone and he's been friggin huge for them. Maybe it's because in the first year of the Heatles he struggled in the regular season. Remember the 1-18 game we all laughed at?

ElNono
02-19-2014, 06:34 PM
:rolleyes I have no problem giving you credit when credit is due

C3P0 was missing wide open jumpers and passing it to the first row in one of his best Ginobili impersonations. Sorry it was a fluke game by C3P0

:rolleyes it's ok.. people know...

Mugen
02-19-2014, 06:40 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1577137/Bosh-Lebron.gif

timtonymanu
02-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Bosh and Blake are definitely at the top.

I am a fan of TP and he is important to the Spurs, but that doesn't excuse his horrible performance in Game 6 and 7 in the Finals so the criticism is warranted. His hero tendencies are annoying. There are times where the Spurs are up late in the game and he takes a bad shot and the other team ends up winning the game.

Venti Quattro
02-19-2014, 08:03 PM
What took for this thread so long to answer "Anyone who plays alongside Kobe"?

Clipper Nation
02-19-2014, 08:10 PM
:rolleyes it's ok.. people know...
Hater is just a cliffdiver with shit takes.... he usually talks shit about "C3P0" but since "his" Spurs won, he's trying to downplay CP3's shitstained performance to try to make the Spurs look bad :lol

ElNono
02-19-2014, 08:23 PM
Hater is just a cliffdiver with shit takes.... he usually talks shit about "C3P0" but since "his" Spurs won, he's trying to downplay CP3's shitstained performance to try to make the Spurs look bad :lol

He has a pretty lousy record predicting stuff, and a pretty good record being all over the map when inevitably his predictions crash and burn. But he brings some color here... he's far from the worst posters here, IMO.

Now CP3 can only blame himself... I don't think he's progressed from "pass it to Jannero Pargo" yet...

hater
02-19-2014, 08:26 PM

LOL how do I talk shit about C3P0? because I said he won't win a thing as the 1st option? that's not hate, it's common sense and logic.

When he's playing at his very best, he's still #1 PG in the game, I said it before.

And last night was a fluke night for C3P0rings. :rolleyes

Kamnik
04-09-2014, 05:34 AM
It is starting to improve... but Goran Dragič.

Shooting 50% FG and 40% from 3pt land while being the best player on the Suns team while getting them to the playoffs - in the crazy western conference.
They would firmly have 3rd seed in the east.

Bledsoe on the other hand is somewhat overrated a the moment although he is younger and has a lot of room to improve. (attitude, leadership, shooting, and decision making)

TDMVPDPOY
04-09-2014, 07:32 AM
CP3 is nothing more than a overrated hack shove down our throats,

disappears in big games, in shitty games he pad his stats to even out the law of avgs from previous shitty game....

TDMVPDPOY
04-09-2014, 07:46 AM
most underappreciated are players who are allstar caliber players who dont get selected or make the team whether its due to popularity vote or playing in a stacked conference

while some scrub in another conference at ur position gets selected, if it was a change of scenerario with no conferences base on some sort of system that put stats = team wins standings, then wouldnt that player have a case to make AS team...