PDA

View Full Version : Matt Bonner joke on The Dan LeBatard Show on the radio

SpurPadre
02-19-2014, 12:03 AM
On my drive back home tonight, I was listening to the show on the radio here in Northern California, admittedly trying to find out if any team has made any trades and then they start talking about the All-Star festivities. LeBatard tells this wannabe ghetto ass dude named Bojani Jones, who I guess is his parner on the show, that he heard he went on Matt Bonner's All-Star party and Jones takes it like it's the biggest insult of all-time and says he'd rather go to his grandma's bingo party than to be caught dead hanging out with Matt Bonner. They all laugh and pile on some more jokes about Bonner, with LeBatard saying that even the Big Bang Theory dorks think they're too cool to go to a Bonner party. Jones then goes further and claims that the Spurs would get street cred and respect if they got rid of him but for some reason seem to love the dude. I know these talk show hosts are idiots but it's still amusing to hear such open disgust for Bonner. Did anybody else catch it?

stephen jackson
02-19-2014, 12:07 AM
i hate both those guys with a passion they just irritating
and bohani or whatever the fuck his name is, is a uncle tom....

SpurPadre
02-19-2014, 12:11 AM
i hate both those guys with a passion they just irritating
and bohani or whatever the fuck his name is, is a uncle tom....

Yeah, that's the sense I get from Jones and LeBard is a Latino Uncle Tom in my book.

KaiRMD1
02-19-2014, 12:39 AM
LeBatard doesn't sound like an ol' sport I'd want to listen to, to be quite honest

SpurSpurSpurs
02-19-2014, 01:03 AM
For a second I read his name as LeBastard.

Biernutz
02-19-2014, 01:51 AM
LeBatards dad on the show to prop it up,is funnier and makes more sense that the two morons who sit next to him...................

weeks
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM
lol wtf? bonner is an nba player, he's automatically a million times cooler than either of these dorks

taller and more attractive to boot.
dust, shoulders

cd98
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

ChumpDumper
02-19-2014, 01:40 PM
lol sports radio