PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Pau Gasols last day as a Laker

Thebesteva
02-19-2014, 12:13 AM
Apparently, John Ireland says no matter what he's gone by tomorrow

Thanks for the 2 championships Spaniard

Thread
02-19-2014, 12:17 AM
Crying openly in the '11 playoffs because Dirk & Chandler were abusing him.

We're just damn fortunate Howard is a pussy & Perkins fell down and couldn't get up. Otherwise I wouldn't know you guys from Adam.

irishock
02-19-2014, 12:19 AM
Crying openly in the '11 playoffs because Dirk & Chandler were abusing him.

We're just damn fortunate Howard is a pussy & Perkins fell down and couldn't get up. Otherwise I wouldn't know you guys from Adam.

You weren't being denied by anyone in '09 after Garnett went down, you probably could've won game 7 if Perkins played as well

lefty
02-19-2014, 12:22 AM
Alpha Male !!!!

Thread
02-19-2014, 12:23 AM
^Perkins had a hard on for us,,,he'd been talking with the old Celtics about old hates and feuds and soaked those in like he'd been thru it. Damn guy.

Thread
02-19-2014, 12:24 AM
Alpha Male !!!!

Oh, yeah, makes nary sense. Couldn't win a single playoff game unless Kobe held his fucking hand. Cried outright in '08 & '11, disgraced himself and your's truly. I've never been so humiliated in my life.

Killakobe81
02-19-2014, 12:25 AM
Doubt he is moved but if so thanks for supporting Kobe on the way to 15 and 16 ... it is not easy being Kobe's wingman.
Classy guy would of been a great Spur tbh ...

LOL

lefty
02-19-2014, 12:26 AM
Couldn't win a single playoff game unless Kobe held his fucking hand..
http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1312372233754.gif

Trainwreck2100
02-19-2014, 12:27 AM
Doubt he is moved but if so thanks for supporting Kobe on the way to 15 and 16 ... it is not easy being Kobe's wingman.

LOL

you mean cause kobe's wife fucked up his marriage?

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2014, 12:27 AM
lol trading the alpha male

while the beta male is beggin for a bukkake shot in some rumor gaytape

KaiRMD1
02-19-2014, 12:30 AM
It's about time, ol' sport has been living out of a suitcase for the last three years

Thread
02-19-2014, 12:30 AM

Yep, him, Scola, Dragic, the list is long and it is distinguished, like CN's clit.

lefty
02-19-2014, 12:33 AM

:lmao

Rogue
02-19-2014, 12:34 AM
Which team is MVPau going to be dealt to? Charlotte?

Killakobe81
02-19-2014, 12:35 AM
Yep, him, Scola, Dragic, the list is long and it is distinguished, like CN's clit.

Thread with the goods ...
Where is CN?
He went to the Lakers area to watch the "special visitors" get their shit pushed in by a depleted Pop squad?!

Thread
02-19-2014, 12:37 AM
Thread with the goods ...
Where is CN?
He went to the Lakers area to watch the "special visitors" get their shit pushed in by a depleted Pop squad?!

He's a chickenshit. Plain & simple.

Thebesteva
02-19-2014, 12:50 AM
Before he leaves I have 1 question I will always wonder. WTF happened from 2010 to 2011 to Pau Gasol? He went from an absolute monster in that 2010 season to a shell of himself in less than 1 year. He became an old man overnight. Before you're tempted to throw it all on Kobe, lets think about this logically. I have to assume its from injuries.

spurraider21
02-19-2014, 12:50 AM
Before he leaves I have 1 question I will always wonder. WTF happened from 2010 to 2011 to Pau Gasol? He went from an absolute monster in that 2010 season to a shell of himself in less than 1 year. He became an old man overnight. Before you're tempted to throw it all on Kobe, lets think about this logically. I have to assume its from injuries.
it was kobe. while his 3 year 80 million extension kicked in, Pau was in perpetual trade talks. loyalty my ass

but seriously, it was also PJ and Mike Brown highlighting Bynum at Pau's expense

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2014, 12:51 AM

the snitch happen

Robz4000
02-19-2014, 12:51 AM
Which team is MVPau going to be dealt to? Charlotte?

Suns prolly give the Lakers back one of their picks.

DeadlyDynasty
02-19-2014, 12:53 AM
Hopefully his faggot foreign fanbase on here stays with him wherever he goes. Good riddance

Thread
02-19-2014, 12:54 AM
He was always suspect back to the Memphis days as took root along the base line close to the arc. He is a mentally weak player who is suspect to niggas gettin' in his ear talking about his mama and family line. Then Perkins taught the world to bully him physically, lift him up with the knee and move him out....that's what Dirk & Chandler did in '11.

Nothing saved him or us cept Howard is weaker and Perkins got injured. Otherwise he's ringless---Kobe is eating Daddy's ass---and I'm on the fucking couch where I'm just about headed for as we speak.

ElNono
02-19-2014, 01:52 AM
should get a 4 year extension, tbh... do it Mitch.

Clipper Nation
02-19-2014, 01:58 AM
:lol People actually believe Ireland's shit?

Who are they supposedly trading MVPau for? :lol

Kool Bob Love
02-19-2014, 02:14 AM
Oh, yeah, makes nary sense. Couldn't win a single playoff game unless Kobe held his fucking hand. Cried outright in '08 & '11, disgraced himself and your's truly. I've never been so humiliated in my life.

Your short two lobs without him.

Kool Bob Love
02-19-2014, 02:16 AM
He's a chickenshit. Plain & simple.

Duncan 4

kobe 3

Be thankful.

HI-FI
02-19-2014, 02:27 AM

:rollin

Thebesteva
02-19-2014, 02:31 AM
What's with all the Kobe gay jokes now? Cmon Spurs fans, thats big time deflecting. Where's the evidence Kobe is gay? Everyone knows Kobe loves the pussy.....a little too much. Nigga gotta act like Pepe Leh Pew and take it from time to time

jimbo
02-19-2014, 02:31 AM

Cmon now Dale. Michael Jordan only had 1 playoff win without Pippen and we both know Jordan ain't a hack. MVPau couldn't be denied when he got his Pippen..

Bynumite
02-19-2014, 03:46 AM
Pau dodged the trade bullet way too many times for a dude that's been mailing it in for the last 3 seasons, i'll believe it when i see it.

If it's true, bye softie, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Thebesteva
02-19-2014, 04:49 AM
Pau dodged the trade bullet way too many times for a dude that's been mailing it in for the last 3 seasons, i'll believe it when i see it.

If it's true, bye softie, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I remember it like it was yesterday. His debut, the guarantee that Kobe will get #4 and #5 with a shot at #6. Some of yall niggas are ungrateful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYJeYtsUcco

Thread
02-19-2014, 06:31 AM
I remember it like it was yesterday. His debut, the guarantee that Kobe will get #4 and #5 with a shot at #6. Some of yall niggas are ungrateful

Though Pau could not win one single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

Thread
02-19-2014, 06:38 AM
Cmon now Dale. Michael Jordan only had 1 playoff win without Pippen and we both know Jordan ain't a hack. MVPau couldn't be denied when he got his Pippen..

Pau took the skunker then.

spurraider21
02-19-2014, 11:57 AM

:lmao:rollin:lmao

2:36

pad300
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM
:lol People actually believe Ireland's shit?

Who are they supposedly trading MVPau for? :lol

That's a damn good question. I can't seriously see anyone taking Pau's contract for anything that will help the lakers out without big sweetners (first round picks, etc) that the lakers don't have to trade... Could the Lakers seriously be contemplating using the stretch provision ( http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q64 ) on Pau?

spurraider21
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
That's a damn good question. I can't seriously see anyone taking Pau's contract for anything that will help the lakers out without big sweetners (first round picks, etc) that the lakers don't have to trade... Could the Lakers seriously be contemplating using the stretch provision ( http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q64 ) on Pau?
There is no reason to use the stretch provision at all. He's an unrestricted free agent end of the year, and if they waive him now, they'll do nothing but extend his cap hit for a couple of years.

Leetonidas
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Though Pau could not win one single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

And Kobe won not a playoff series without Pau. Trying to argue winning 4 games in the playoffs but still losing both times (and missing them altogether once) is better than consistently making the playoffs but winning no games is like trying to argue whether it's better to get kicked or punched in the nuts. Either way, they suck

Thread
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
And Kobe won not a playoff series without Pau. Trying to argue winning 4 games in the playoffs but still losing both times (and missing them altogether once) is better than consistently making the playoffs but winning no games is like trying to argue whether it's better to get kicked or punched in the nuts. Either way, they suck

He tripled without Pau, Lee.

jimbo
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

A girl in Colorado would say he stole home plate

ElNono
02-19-2014, 02:27 PM
Pau Gasol: Trade 'would be tough'

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol has heard his name in trade rumors for more than two years now, so he is equipped to make it through the next two days before the NBA's trade deadline passes on Thursday afternoon.

"It fills up a lot of pages and f------ airtime," an exasperated Gasol said Tuesday after the Lakers' first practice since the All-Star break. "It's something that's there and there's potential that it might happen. Who knows? We might be saying that it's been great to see you guys [in the media] and we'll see you around. But hopefully that won't be the case because it's always hard and I think if it ever happened, it would be tough."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10479366/pau-gasol-says-difficult-traded-los-angeles-lakers

The Batman
02-19-2014, 02:28 PM
Pau Gasol: Trade 'would be tough'

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol has heard his name in trade rumors for more than two years now, so he is equipped to make it through the next two days before the NBA's trade deadline passes on Thursday afternoon.

"It fills up a lot of pages and f------ airtime," an exasperated Gasol said Tuesday after the Lakers' first practice since the All-Star break. "It's something that's there and there's potential that it might happen. Who knows? We might be saying that it's been great to see you guys [in the media] and we'll see you around. But hopefully that won't be the case because it's always hard and I think if it ever happened, it would be tough."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10479366/pau-gasol-says-difficult-traded-los-angeles-lakers
Just like when he cried when he was traded to Houston.

djohn2oo8
02-19-2014, 03:14 PM

MultiTomDoll
02-19-2014, 03:18 PM

2:36

I'm guessing you were thinking of a Kobe Bryant rapist joke (:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao get it?????)

Has that ever been talked about on this site before? I don't think it has

spurraider21
02-19-2014, 03:21 PM
nothing remotely close to a rape joke tbh...

Chomag
02-19-2014, 03:28 PM
A motivated pual is going to be pretty bad ass for someone.

Thread
02-19-2014, 08:41 PM
Just like when he cried when he was traded to Houston.

& just like when Perkins punched him the face 4 times at Burger King.

Thebesteva
02-19-2014, 08:43 PM
So per ESPN, Suns offering Okofur's expiring $12 million contract for Pau Gasol and Indiana will send a draft pick to the Lakers. Fredo wants more and no team is budging, ESPN wondering wtf gives? Lakers come out a huge winner in this. Fuckin Fredo

ElNono
02-19-2014, 08:45 PM
So per ESPN, Suns offering Okofur's expiring $12 million contract for Pau Gasol and Indiana will send a draft pick to the Lakers. Fredo wants more and no team is budging, ESPN wondering wtf gives? Lakers come out a huge winner in this. Fuckin Fredo

Apparently not even interested in Hill anymore either...

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4h
Suns are no longer engaged in talks with Lakers on Jordan Hill, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. "Not as of now," one source says.

Thread
02-19-2014, 08:46 PM

It's only saving them $5 million. I'd let him rot on the vine before I put a feather in anybody's cap.

Thread
02-19-2014, 08:48 PM

Suns are no longer engaged in talks with Lakers on Jordan Hill, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. "Not as of now," one source says.

They're too good. "We should stick together. We started together and these guys should have a chance to try for it. They're having fun. Just let them alone." - the local talk show mantra. I'll boil it for ya:::they're too afraid to try for it...having fun is so much funner.

DMC
02-19-2014, 08:51 PM
Wish the Spurs could sign him for the remainder of the season. Spurs could make the WCF again and complain about the refs.

Leetonidas
02-19-2014, 11:21 PM

With Shaq holdin' his hand

Thread
02-19-2014, 11:22 PM
With Shaq holdin' his hand

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Thebesteva
02-20-2014, 01:52 AM

Fredo man.....

Thread
02-20-2014, 02:08 AM
.....without him we're short 2 NBA World Titles.

spurraider21
02-20-2014, 02:16 AM
^ Cubs

Trainwreck2100
02-20-2014, 04:12 AM
so this thread was a liar fuck you op for lying to me

ElNono
02-20-2014, 05:09 PM
so this thread was a liar fuck you op for lying to me

the legend lives on

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 06:14 PM