PDA

View Full Version : Please, God...

exstatic
02-19-2014, 01:03 AM
let the Clippers finish as the 3 seed.

Darius McCrary
02-19-2014, 01:07 AM
Seriously. They are so Jamaal Crawford dependent, I just keep laughing every time he bails them out with a sick 1on1 shot. Plus it's against the laws of Quantum Physics for Parker to ever lose a series to Chris Paul.

cd021
02-19-2014, 01:15 AM
If Reggie Millers "prediction" that there will be a top seed that falls in the 1st round, it has to be the Clippers. They don't want to face GSW, Memphis or Portland.

Ditty
02-19-2014, 01:25 AM
1.Spurs
2.Thunder
3.Portland
4.Rockets
5.Clippers
6.Warriors
7.Memphis
8.Suns/Mavs

would be my ideal seedings

Realistically I think it will be..

1.Thunder
2.Spurs
3.Clippers
4.Rockets
5.Blazers
6.Warriors
7.Suns
8.Grizzlies

In which I don't mind either scenirio tbh because it would be two tough match ups for OKC...

blkroadrunners
02-19-2014, 01:28 AM
I'd take easily over Portland or Houston tbh.

DesignatedT
02-19-2014, 01:43 AM
The tough one is would you rather play Portland or Houston. Obviously we don't want to play OKC and we don't mind playing LAC but ranking those other two are tough.

cjw
02-19-2014, 02:57 AM
I'd take easily over Portland or Houston tbh.

Either way, I'd rather they face the Portland/Houston winner with us avoiding them. The Clippers would struggle to take more than one game against OKC (that might be generous) with nobody on that roster capable of guarding KD. Houston and Portland would at least put up a fight.

I like our game plan of letting Blake have his and trying to take Paul out of the game.

Between Portland and Houston, I'd rather have to win a game in Houston than Portland. The former Rose Garden is brutal to the Spurs.

HI-FI
02-19-2014, 03:00 AM
The thing that scares the shit out of me will be the officiating for OKC at home. If somehow Westbrook is still not 100% this year, that might be enough for the Spurs. But I think the officiating is so bad with that team, anyone who faces them will have their work cut out.

KaiRMD1
02-19-2014, 12:19 PM
The thing that scares the shit out of me will be the officiating for OKC at home. If somehow Westbrook is still not 100% this year, that might be enough for the Spurs. But I think the officiating is so bad with that team, anyone who faces them will have their work cut out.

With the way they are pushing a Durant/LeBron rematch, even if the ol' sports play like garbage, the Thunder will still make the finals just to build around the Heat/Thunder finals rematch and I wouldn't be surprised if it's pushed to 7