PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies: LMAO Hollinger what an asswipe

Venti Quattro
02-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Was there anything he could have done that would have kept him with the Grizzlies? Hollins said he’s heard he was too stubborn and didn’t work well with the organization, but denies that a member of management walked onto the court and instructed a player on how to play.The real story: they were doing a drill, a kid in a corner shot a three-pointer and one of the management guys jumped out and challenged his shot from the sideline.”The only thing that made it a big deal is that it was during practice and I reacted, I mean I went livid, just like if a player messed up in a certain setting I may go livid.”After practice was over, Hollins went up and said I’m sorry and the man apologized, too. They talked about it.”Unfortunately it came out that I was trying to show management up but that’s not what happened. There was no conversation between management, person, or the player.”

It was John Hollinger.
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/brian-shaw-lionel-hollins-and-being-a-coach-in-a-general-managers-league/

sook
02-19-2014, 08:32 PM
stat geek thinking he knows how to play the game. Fuck him.

Killakobe81
02-19-2014, 10:00 PM

this. Never liked his bull shit projections that argued Jazz were legit contenders ...

CitizenDwayne
02-20-2014, 12:06 AM

DPG21920
02-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Hollins is nothing special. No big loss.