PDA

View Full Version : NBA: My Friends: All I Ask For Is 8 Minutes and 12 seconds of Your Life

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2014, 08:40 PM
:lmao @when we met in 20 yrs let's make sure our rings touch

AQQobw_JrJU

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2014, 08:44 PM
and we all know the significance of this event....

Kobe 5
TOSB 4

Thread
02-19-2014, 08:58 PM
Remember Kool, you came in here and found Luva & I whispering and apologizin'.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" - Kool

"We're being humble and good sports." - Luva, as I meek & mild, though eagerly nodded.

Remember, you kicked the shit out of us in turn....."Get the fuck out there, raise the fucking flag and represent!!! 'Humble' my black ass."

Kool Aid Man - 17 June 2010

Double-Up
02-19-2014, 09:05 PM

"We're being humble and good sports." - Luva, as I meek & mild, though eagerly nodded.

Remember, you kicked the shit out of us in turn....."Get the fuck out there, raise the fucking flag and represent!!! 'Humble' my black ass."

Child molesting fuck proves a good point. :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2014, 09:21 PM

:toast Shoulder-2-Shoulder

but yeah I was vicious and blood thirsty that night..I tore into many asses...people trying to congratulate me I didn't fucking want no parts of it...especially from mid...I told midget to suck my fucking cock and ram that back-2-back no Shaq right up his fucking ass...fuck a congrats...:lmao

I'm starting to remember how cold blooded I really was...:lmao

thanks Cully