PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Downfall of the Laker "empire"

HemisfairArena
02-19-2014, 09:59 PM
Their fans are delusional. They think every big free agent wants to sign with them when in fact the last big free agent they got was Shaq. Since then they have signed an over the hill Karl Malone...Gary Payton...Ron Artest....ect....So where do these Laker fans think they can get anyone they want anytime they want? Its comical. Even Kevin Love today said Lakers are crappy and the TWolves are better...and KLove is Laker fans wildest dreams. LMAO..can wait for that to crush Laker fans dreams like DHoward leaving. And here will be the icing on the cake...LA fans are already assuming their top 5 draft pick with be a franchise player...Mitch Kupchak sucks at drafting.....they will draft a bust like say...Kwame Brown or Greg Oden or Anthony Bennet...and that's if they get the #1 pick....worse if they get a lower pick. LMAO.

Killakobe81
02-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Their fans are delusional. They think every big free agent wants to sign with them when in fact the last big free agent they got was Shaq. Since then they have signed an over the hill Karl Malone...Gary Payton...Ron Artest....ect....So where do these Laker fans think they can get anyone they want anytime they want? Its comical. Even Kevin Love today said Lakers are crappy and the TWolves are better...and KLove is Laker fans wildest dreams. LMAO..can wait for that to crush Laker fans dreams like DHoward leaving. And here will be the icing on the cake...LA fans are already assuming their top 5 draft pick with be a franchise player...Mitch Kupchak sucks at drafting.....they will draft a bust like say...Kwame Brown or Greg Oden or Anthony Bennet...and that's if they get the #1 pick....worse if they get a lower pick. LMAO.

We suck right now.
No doubt about it.
Yet despite no big name free agents since Shaq we have made 3 finals and won 2 titles long after Shaq left.
Not worried we will be back ...eventualy ...but no short-term fixes because only 2 Free agents truly Matter ...Durant and Lebron and we aint getting either.

Venti Quattro
02-19-2014, 10:03 PM
The sun always rises after it sets.

Kool Bob Love
02-19-2014, 10:05 PM

Fuck you for trolling me in the off season. Never again.

HemisfairArena
02-19-2014, 10:09 PM
We suck right now.
No doubt about it.
Yet despite no big name free agents since Shaq we have made 3 finals and won 2 titles long after Shaq left.
Not worried we will be back ...eventualy ...but no short-term fixes because only 2 Free agents truly Matter ...Durant and Lebron and we aint getting either.

Reason you made those Finals after Shaq was because of Phil Jackson, Kobe, and a trade for Gasol(not a free agent signing). Lakers went 12 years between titles from the 80's to 2000's....this is gonna be a longer drought for the Laker franchise and their fans.

Clipper Nation
02-19-2014, 10:09 PM
Reason you made those Finals after Shaq was because of Phil Jackson and a trade for Gasol

fify

Arnold Toht
02-19-2014, 10:11 PM

The Lakers empire produced....

Kobe: 5
Duncan: 4

So, I'm pretty damn grateful 'bout it.

RsxPiimp
02-19-2014, 10:14 PM
Y'all can have your fun now but in 5 yrs, guess which team between the Clippers, Spurs or Lakers has the best chance of raising another NBA championship banner:lol

irishock
02-19-2014, 10:15 PM
Y'all can have your fun now but in 5 yrs, guess which team between the Clippers, Spurs or Lakers has the best chance of raising another NBA championship banner:lol

:lol so much for you claiming to be a Spurfan...

Clipper Nation
02-19-2014, 10:16 PM
:lmao "Spurfan first, Kirbystan second"
:lmao So much for that schtick

HemisfairArena
02-19-2014, 10:17 PM

Small market against Laker fans and organization that says they are the biggest market in the NBA. And Kobe only beats Duncan by 1? Imagine if Popovich wasn't an idiot in Game 6 and Duncan had his 5th ring.....then what would Laker fans say?

RsxPiimp
02-19-2014, 10:19 PM
:lmao "Spurfan first, Kirbystan second"
:lmao So much for that schtick

You're a retard to even believe that in the first place.:toast

Clipper Nation
02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
You're a retard to even believe that in the first place.:toast
Newsflash: nobody ever believed it :lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2014, 10:28 PM
03/04 12/13 the fakers thought they had the championship in the bag with the FA acquisitions....

jumping up and down like monkeys only to receive a barrel

Killakobe81
02-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Reason you made those Finals after Shaq was because of Phil Jackson, Kobe, and a trade for Gasol(not a free agent signing). Lakers went 12 years between titles from the 80's to 2000's....this is gonna be a longer drought for the Laker franchise and their fans.

Doubt it will be another 12. But even if it is what followed was 5 more titles if history repeats itself, that is fine.

RsxPiimp
02-19-2014, 11:07 PM
Newsflash: nobody ever believed it :lol

Hey lil bro. Shut up.

DMC
02-19-2014, 11:19 PM
http://www.blackplanet.com/rsxpimp/

RsxPiimp
02-19-2014, 11:27 PM
Sup DMC

Rogue
02-20-2014, 09:38 AM
Lakers have never been the same team that used to make the fans proud since they received the broom in 11 tbh.

02-20-2014, 09:53 AM
Lakers have never been the same team that used to make the fans proud since they received the broom in 11 tbh.:lol PJ swept out of coaching

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 10:17 AM
wealth only runs through 3 generations

i think fredo is the clown that is going to fuck it all up

even a mountain of money he will waste it all, just like that 48m he wasted on a clown on one leg.....

he should be lucky the clown b4 him signed some lame ass tv deal 5b for 20yrs or someshit...

sook
02-20-2014, 10:19 AM
Lakers acting like a pathetic small market team yesterday :lol

Then eating shit during the game :lol

UZER
02-20-2014, 10:31 AM
03/04 12/13 the fakers thought they had the championship in the bag with the FA acquisitions....

jumping up and down like monkeys only to receive a barrel

Shiiiit....ESPN was already handing then 4-5 titles in a row....both times!

Lakerfan has been reduced to, "Yeah we suck, but we'll be back before you!"

Dex
02-20-2014, 10:34 AM
Laker fan wants to act like the Lakers can do no wrong and that the organization can use its clout, fame, money, and location to lure any big free agent it wants.

This sordid affair just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Lakers must do their time sitting in the cellar just like everybody else.

Thread
02-20-2014, 10:35 AM
Lakers acting like a pathetic small market team yesterday :lol

Then eating shit during the game :lol

You'll be eating your shit along side us before June is up.

Let us proceed...

Bill_Brasky
02-20-2014, 10:46 AM

That's Dale's schtick. Get your own shit.

sook
02-20-2014, 10:58 AM
Lakerfan is easily the biggest douche

http://notsportscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/howardhangin.gif

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 10:59 AM

:lmao

UZER
02-20-2014, 11:08 AM
I liked Phil getting dissed at the ASG better.

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 11:12 AM

u see how the lakerfaggot puts down his hand, the motion of a faggot nothing to see here

DMC
02-20-2014, 11:14 AM
:lol PJ swept out of coaching

Spurs swept him out of the Forum, then the Mavs swept him out of the league.

sook
02-20-2014, 11:15 AM
u see how the lakerfaggot puts down his hand, the motion of a faggot nothing to see here

after acting but hurt all game and then licking turd :lol

I was glad they did that tbh, for a second I thought they were above it but it truly showed how much they cared after The Begging.

The irony is that the average lakerfan IQ is so low that they won't ever boo the one responsible for turning them into a shitty franchise, Jim Buss.

DMC
02-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Laker fan wants to act like the Lakers can do no wrong and that the organization can use its clout, fame, money, and location to lure any big free agent it wants.

This sordid affair just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Lakers must do their time sitting in the cellar just like everybody else.

That's just wishful thinking. The Lakers are the affluenza kid, they'll get special consideration and rules will change to allow them to be competitive again. A magic lottery ball will fall for them, and suddenly they'll be back and free agents will show up on "wtf" deals. There are plenty reasons for a group of friends to want to run the Lakers. As we know, the group of friends is currently running the league.

Fabbs
02-20-2014, 11:23 AM
Realists,

Do not underestimate the ability of marketing force$$$ to create another highly profitable WWE Laker run.

Kream Alcindor getting out of Milwaukee by playing the religious card (to later show his true colors refusing to turn down money from beer commercials even tho true Muzzies do not use alchohol.)

Derek Swishers being let out of his Utah contract **so his daughter could be closer to medical treatment**

Kwame for MVPau

Bynum traded away to become China doll. (Already was China doll, why Sixers fell for it is beyond me.) Most likely rigged Drs reports by Fakerville.

Cuban (of all people) getting worked in the Lamar Kardashian scam.

All of the above getting Lakeref including their all time marketing toy, Kirby.

Thread
02-20-2014, 12:26 PM
Realists,

Do not underestimate the ability of marketing force$$$ to create another highly profitable WWE Laker run.

Kream Alcindor getting out of Milwaukee by playing the religious card (to later show his true colors refusing to turn down money from beer commercials even tho true Muzzies do not use alchohol.)

Derek Swishers being let out of his Utah contract **so his daughter could be closer to medical treatment**

Kwame for MVPau

Bynum traded away to become China doll. (Already was China doll, why Sixers fell for it is beyond me.) Most likely rigged Drs reports by Fakerville.

Cuban (of all people) getting worked in the Lamar Kardashian scam.

All of the above getting Lakeref including their all time marketing toy, Kirby.

Boiled down:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Fabbs
02-20-2014, 01:16 PM
^^^ case in point.
WWE outgrowth is uncreative dead parrot who simply plays role of troll that spouts out what the Marketers told them to.

Thread
02-20-2014, 01:20 PM
^^^ case in point.
WWE outgrowth is uncreative dead parrot who simply plays role of troll that spouts out what the Marketers told them to.

It's my fucking shit. I ain't nobody's fart catcher.

Katherine Robinson
02-20-2014, 01:23 PM
When it is all said and done, the Spurs will likely find their fifth after the Clippers find their first.

HemisfairArena
02-20-2014, 05:11 PM
This is what I was talking about with the Lakers front office and their fans. This isn't the days of Jerry Buss and Jerry West. This is Buss Jr. and Kupchak. They couldn't even unload Gasol, Kaman, or Hill for peanuts and will now pay a big luxury tax while being one of the worst teams in the league. LMAO! You cant make this stuff up. Laker fans thought they could get a good player and 1st round pick for Gasol. They couldn't even get a 2nd round pick but Philly collected 9 of them. LMAO....but the awesome Laker F.O. did manage to trade their best player in Blake for two scrubs. Nice job. I'm sure LeBron, Kyrie, Love, Durant and all the other pipe dreams are on the way.

Thebesteva
02-20-2014, 05:18 PM
2005 looked like the downfall of the empire as well. No one wanted to play with Kobe, no one wanted to be a Laker. It can turn around, its the best big market in the NBA. Unfortunately, it just takes time for Buss to get back on track. I dont have a lot of faith in Jimbo but I do think reports that his sister and other Buss members tried to overthrow him are true and that is what is ultimately going to happen with Jim having a smaller role than he does now.

Thread
02-20-2014, 05:22 PM
At least we squeezed 2 NBA World Titles in because of Jim Buss. Without those I ain't even here.

Clipper Nation
02-20-2014, 05:26 PM
At least we squeezed 2 NBA World Titles in because of MVPau, Ronnie Lester & Jerry Buss. Without those I ain't even here, because I'm chickenshit.

At least you admit it, Dale :lol

Clipper Nation
02-20-2014, 05:27 PM
I dont have a lot of faith in Jimbo but I do think reports that his sister and other Buss members tried to overthrow him are true and that is what is ultimately going to happen with Jim having a smaller role than he does now.

:lol Good luck with that.... The Begging and The Contract were both Jeannie's idea....

Killakobe81
02-20-2014, 05:53 PM
With Jeanie comes Phil ...
Unloading Pau for spare change only would of helped the buss's deep pockets.
I would love for Lakers to keep hill or Kaman at a reduced rate ...

Thread
02-20-2014, 05:58 PM

D'Antoni can't stand either, Killa, and he ain't crazy about Gasol either.

Venti Quattro
02-20-2014, 06:07 PM
House of Lakers :rollin

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/house-of-lakers-what-if-frank-underwood-were-the-los-angeles-gm/

HemisfairArena
02-20-2014, 06:09 PM

You don't want Phil anywhere near the front office operations. He even said he tried at one point to trade Kobe for Shaun Marion(when he was still with Phoenix)...saying Kobe was uncoachable. Lucky for you Laker fans, Jerry Buss refused. And I believe he also was a consultant on the Piston head coaching search when they selected Mo Cheeks...look at how that great choice worked out. Phil Jackson is a great coach but you don't want him making any personall decisions. Kinda like MJ....great player...not so much in the front office.

Thebesteva
02-20-2014, 07:50 PM
:lol Good luck with that.... The Begging and The Contract were both Jeannie's idea....

Begging was, and that was naive of her. But the contract was Jim

spurraider21
02-20-2014, 07:51 PM
and Kupcake

Clipper Nation
02-20-2014, 07:54 PM
The Lakers had already begun thinking about extending Bryant – Jeanie Buss was all for it, Jim more deliberate

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/lakers-601992-bryant-kobe.html