PDA

View Full Version : American White History Month

Avante
02-19-2014, 11:25 PM
It wouldn't really be all that old would it? Wouldn't be too hard to break it all down. But where would we start?

Thread
02-20-2014, 12:30 AM
where else...from the cradle of the confederacy, the very heart of the great anglo saxon southland today we sound the call of freedom. Let us rise to the call of freedom loving blood that is in us. In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth.

Avante
02-20-2014, 12:34 AM
where else...from the cradle of the confederacy, the very heart of the great anglo saxon southland today we sound the call of freedom. Let us rise to the call of freedom loving blood that is in us. In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth.

Well if we did that we'd be igoring about a 100 years of American White history. What a shame we don't have anything on records/tapes/CD's from way back when. I'd love to hear Lee's surrender as it went down.

The Reckoning
02-20-2014, 12:42 AM
probably leif ericson around 1000AD

or if you want to go further back, peoples from europe who might have drifted over on ice or small boats and subsequently comprised part of the Native American population.

you could count some of the siberian peoples who came over through beringia as well.

then leif and his viking crew founding vinland after arriving from greenland....then leaving.

then you'd have chris columbus and co. killing them all with diseases and contracting sexually transmitted diseases in the process and taking them back to europe. "the great exchange" :lol.

then the spanish, dutch, french, and english killing each other over that land and dominating the native americans in the process since the europeans had guns, diseases, and horses.

then around 1775AD the americas began to separate themselves from europe and become autonomous, freedom loving individual nations.

those freedom loving american nations then went to war with each other, and the most freedom loving United States won out and took over the full extent of the continent through the manifest destiny.

the US then industrialized (no more need for slave labor) and forced itself within to industrialize. after a couple of world wars fought specifically against nationalism and the notion of superior race, the US won out in favor of being a melting pot and having a diverse society. the most hardworking and intelligent visionaries from around the world flocked to the US to start a new life.

that's why there is no "white history month" because the US is a celebration of defeating the "whiteness (aka european)" that tried to control it in the first place. the US is a mixture of all different cultures and societies, so we try to celebrate those instead....at the expense of having supreme imperial control over the americas :lol.

long live freedom :smokin

Avante
02-20-2014, 12:53 AM
We;d have to start with white Americans, what would be the first historical moment for a white American?

KKK
02-20-2014, 12:55 AM
White History is an everyday thing.

Avante
02-20-2014, 12:58 AM
White History is an everyday thing.

There is some movie being made right now, now how does it compare to Casablanca?

The Reckoning
02-20-2014, 01:00 AM
sorry if my on point synopsis killed your thread

Jacob1983
02-20-2014, 01:04 AM
American white people can't have a history month because every month is their month. That's what people say anyways. Personally, I don't know why we have these stupid months of appreciation or awareness of something or acknowledging the history of a group. Why does society have to tell us how to think and feel?

Avante
02-20-2014, 01:07 AM
sorry if my on point synopsis killed your thread

Nope, it was an interesting read, but Erickson was no white American.

Avante
02-20-2014, 01:10 AM
American white people can't have a history month because every month is their month. That's what people say anyways. Personally, I don't know why we have these stupid months of appreciation or awareness of something or acknowledging the history of a group. Why does society have to tell us how to think and feel?

It's real easy to ignore things that don't interest you, I don't pay any attention to...

baseball
NASCAR
Winter Olympics
Rap
Punk
Heavy Metal

....but love sports and music.

Fuck society, do your thing (as long as it doesn't interfer with others or land you in jail)