PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: "The Barrel"

Thread
02-20-2014, 01:00 AM
As punishment for the actions of Pop resting players in fucking February I am waking & instructing Katie to roll all barrels back down into the basement, save one. It's a beaut, rich corinthian oak, aged by Vernors, Inc. Girl will tip & Dale will roll this barrel on the exhaustion of the game clock during the last loss by the Spurs---post season '14.

God willing I will roll a barrel before June is gone.

spurraider21
02-20-2014, 01:00 AM
As punishment for the actions of Pop resting players in fucking February I am waking & instructing Katie to roll all barrels back down into the basement, save one. It's a beaut, rich corinthian oak, aged by Vernors, Inc. Girl will tip & Dale will roll this barrel on the exhaustion of the game clock during the last loss by the Spurs---post season '14.

Bend over, I'll show ya punishment

Robz4000
02-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Ultimate jinx tbh. Spurs confirmed for champions hip !!!!!!!!

Arnold Toht
02-20-2014, 01:02 AM
Hopefully they make it far enough to make it a little more heartbreaking. Of course, it won't sniff 6. Nothing will.

DMC
02-20-2014, 01:10 AM
Hopefully they make it far enough to make it a little more heartbreaking. Of course, it won't sniff 6. Nothing will.

No, but I have 9 you can sniff.

Katherine Robinson
02-20-2014, 01:11 AM
Save the best one for when the shitbag retires, Dale.

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 01:13 AM
Save the best one for when the shitbag retires, Dale.

lol isnt cobie officially retired? payin a clwn on 1 leg 48m....to do what? in a derrick rose jersey

Budkin
02-20-2014, 01:14 AM
Cubby Kong!

Katherine Robinson
02-20-2014, 01:20 AM
lol isnt cobie officially retired? payin a clwn on 1 leg 48m....to do what? in a derrick rose jersey

Unbanned upstairs yet?

Splits
02-20-2014, 02:15 AM

http://imageshack.com/a/img31/2710/fp43.png

AchillesHeel
02-20-2014, 02:18 AM
Dale, you do know that all the shit you've been talking since June will come back to bite you in the ass, right? You think you're going to get away with talking shit and disappearing when it's your turn to take it? No way, Jose.

ezau
02-20-2014, 02:28 AM

:lol

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 02:48 AM
Thread

Thread
02-20-2014, 08:54 AM
^I had nary choice, Whites. The more I thought about that chickenshit bastard resting players in the middle of a season the more angry I became. And Media protesting nary a peep is reprehensible as well. It was bad enough Media let Pop offin' the hook for 6 but, poopin' out on a season is wrong and wrong headed.

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 10:25 AM
^I had nary choice, Whites. The more I thought about that chickenshit bastard resting players in the middle of a season the more angry I became. And Media protesting nary a peep is reprehensible as well. It was bad enough Media let Pop offin' the hook for 6 but, poopin' out on a season is wrong and wrong headed.

did it make a difference whether the spurs rest players during the RS? you still got what u wanted faggot, that was a first round matchup to get ur ass handed to you ....

you have no business being happy or salty about the fakers performance last season when you know the lakers had no business making the playoff after what happen in the final weeks of the RS how the refs bailed the lakers out with more freethrows than the norm to get them a playoff spot...

Thread
02-20-2014, 10:34 AM
did it make a difference whether the spurs rest players during the RS? you still got what u wanted faggot, that was a first round matchup to get ur ass handed to you ....

you have no business being happy or salty about the fakers performance last season when you know the lakers had no business making the playoff after what happen in the final weeks of the RS how the refs bailed the lakers out with more freethrows than the norm to get them a playoff spot...

Your coach is a chickenshit and Media sustains him.

& only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

UZER
02-20-2014, 10:36 AM

:lol more hypocrisy from Dale

just another day on spurstalk

Thread
02-20-2014, 10:38 AM
:lol more hypocrisy from Dale

Pop is a chickenshit bastard for resting players in the middle of the season. Parker makes the ASG, but, can't play in the next game. It's chickenshit. That Media enables it via their complicit silence only compounds the chickenshit.

Bill_Brasky
02-20-2014, 10:41 AM
I'm gonna roll a barrel right up your old ass Dale.

Thread
02-20-2014, 10:47 AM
I'm gonna roll a barrel right up your old ass Dale.

Well, gd it, Brasky, it's wrong. He makes a sham of the regular season. & Media running interference for Pop's nefarious tactics is outrageous.

Bill_Brasky
02-20-2014, 10:52 AM
The Blazers rested Aldridge.

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 10:58 AM

CraterFace is a very overrated coach, how spurfan will forgive him for 6 , is beyond me.

UZER
02-20-2014, 11:02 AM
Pop is a chickenshit bastard for resting players in the middle of the season . Parker makes the ASG, but, can't play in the next game. It's chickenshit. That Media enables it via their complicit silence only compounds the chickenshit.

Had to throw that in since Riles rested players right before the playoffs started.

Well, gd it, Brasky, it's wrong. He makes a sham of the regular season. & Media running interference for Pop's nefarious tactics is outrageous.

Damn dale, you sound like a little bitch right now. :cry

DMC
02-20-2014, 11:09 AM

lol Kobe playing 44 a night in meaningless games and destroying his Achilles just to get swept out in the 1st round by a team that rested it's players mid season.

DMC
02-20-2014, 11:10 AM
CraterFace is a very overrated coach, how spurfan will forgive him for 6 , is beyond me.

Laker fan would suck Larry Bird's cock with Magic's baby batter as a chaser to get Pop as their head coach.

Splits
02-20-2014, 11:40 AM
lol Kobe playing 44 a night in meaningless games and destroying his Achilles just to get swept out in the 1st round by a team that rested it's players mid season.

/thread

Thread
02-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Damn dale, you sound like a little bitch right now. :cry

I see a wrong. I call it. At first when I was recalcitrant to roll a barrel on you guys because of the injuries I felt good. Then slowly but surely I came to the realization these guys weren't injured. No, Pop was resting them---and without any kind of checks or balances from either NY., or Media.

It's wrong, ooze, and I will not let it pass. The barrels stay in the basement. I will not roll a barrel on a chickenshit bastard like Pop.

spurraider21
02-20-2014, 12:35 PM
There was no barrel to roll considering the Spurs won

Thread
02-20-2014, 12:39 PM
There was no barrel to roll considering the Spurs won

It's the principal that I'm standing on, 21.

God willing I will roll this lone barrel on your asses.

UZER
02-20-2014, 02:24 PM
I see a wrong. I call it. At first when I was recalcitrant to roll a barrel on you guys because of the injuries I felt good. Then slowly but surely I came to the realization these guys weren't injured. No, Pop was resting them---and without any kind of checks or balances from either NY., or Media.

It's wrong, ooze, and I will not let it pass. The barrels stay in the basement. I will not roll a barrel on a chickenshit bastard like Pop.

:lol you crack me up dude!

Thread
02-20-2014, 02:26 PM
:lol you crack me up dude!

It's good fun,,,,the best.

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 04:22 PM
Laker fan would suck Larry Bird's cock with Magic's baby batter as a chaser to get Pop as their head coach.

Dont tease yourself fat boy.

Kool Bob Love
06-22-2014, 02:24 PM

:tu

June aint over over yet, you still got time homie!!!

Thread
06-22-2014, 02:55 PM
Now I got basement full of oak barrels.

- "I knew you wouldn't do anything with them. Make planters out of them my ass."

- Girl

baseline bum
06-22-2014, 06:16 PM

Sorry son, I already rolled that barrel on 15 June 2014.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235734

http://i.imgur.com/6Sl8qrN.jpg

Thread
06-22-2014, 08:43 PM
^Bum, only I can roll the barrel. It's my invention, my concession, gd it. Now put the fucker back where you found it.

06-22-2014, 11:59 PM
^Bum, only I can roll the barrel. It's my invention, my concession, gd it. Now put the fucker back where you found it.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235618

baseline bum
06-23-2014, 12:03 AM

That ship has sailed, that bitch has long since rolled.

spurraider21
09-29-2014, 01:43 PM

The last Spurs loss in post season '14 came on June 8, 2014. Where was the barrel?

Thread
09-29-2014, 01:54 PM
The last Spurs loss in post season '14 came on June 8, 2014. Where was the barrel?

lmcontrollinao!!!

chicken eye
09-29-2014, 02:33 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!

Bigcuties.com! Am I right Thread?

Thread
09-29-2014, 02:33 PM

No.

Ignignokt
09-30-2014, 12:42 PM