PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Jerry Buss' First Death Anniversary

ezau
02-20-2014, 01:31 AM
Laker fans, do you miss Jerry now? You little bastards should thank this guy for putting your team on the map. I'm puzzled not even one Laker fan created a thread about this.

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 01:33 AM
Laker fans, do you miss Jerry now? You little bastards should thank this guy for putting your team on the map. I'm puzzled not even one Laker fan created a thread about this.

they going to add him to the hollywood must visit list for tours to do list
http://i58.tinypic.com/dh7ko9.gif

Splits
I'm puzzled not even one Laker fan created a thread about this.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229410&p=7145074

Kool Bob Love
:lmao

sook
02-20-2014, 01:34 AM
I'm sure Jerry is looking up at the Lakers and smiling.

Arnold Toht
02-20-2014, 01:36 AM
Last June was just an example of the karmic backlash you were bound to receive.

ezau
02-20-2014, 01:40 AM

Shut your whore mouth:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/698x1018q90/546/qwwh.png

Kool Bob Love
02-20-2014, 01:40 AM
:lmao:wow:rollin

Clipper Nation
02-20-2014, 01:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CGECKhL.jpg

irishock
02-20-2014, 01:42 AM

More truth to this than there should be. This was Phil's shtick and he used it to punish teams that got out of line

Splits
02-20-2014, 01:43 AM
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dwight+Howard+Memorial+Service+Los+Angeles+H86xhe3 QnScl.jpg

ezau
02-20-2014, 01:44 AM

ezau
02-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Arnold Toht, come in here and pay your respects

Splits
02-20-2014, 01:49 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8073177856/h249487F6/

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 02:36 AM
This is why you faggots deserved game 6. Garbage ass classless fans from a shit city. Choke job by every supposed star on that team, and a supposed great coach with the fuck up of the century. You faggots can't swallow 5>4 , PJax> crater face.

Arnold Toht
02-20-2014, 02:38 AM
This is why you faggots deserved game 6. Garbage ass classless fans from a shit city. Choke job by every supposed star on that team, and a supposed great coach with the fuck up of the century. You faggots can't swallow 5>4 , PJax> crater face.

Their karmic backlash ain't over, WM. It has only started, beginning with the Skunker in 2010.

I can imagine in 20 years their colors would be found somewhere up in Washington state.

Kool Bob Love
02-20-2014, 02:38 AM

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Great. Now let's discuss tonight's act?

irishock
02-20-2014, 02:42 AM

Winner :lmao

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 02:45 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Great. Now let's discuss tonight's act?

i aint fuckin your mom again koon.

HI-FI
02-20-2014, 03:00 AM
the same lack of moderation that allows you guys to come on here and shit all over the Spurs, especially right after the Finals, allows ezau to post his stuff. All of the trolling from Laker fan wouldn't last an hour on Lakersground, it just amuses us after awhile that you guys hate a small market team so much. No need to play the karma card when your team has some of the shadiest shit go in its favor and a rapist/sociopath as its leader.

AchillesHeel
02-20-2014, 03:02 AM
Let's get this party started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Reck
02-20-2014, 03:03 AM
the same lack of moderation that allows you guys to come on here and shit all over the Spurs, especially right after the Finals, allows ezau to post his stuff. All of the trolling from Laker fan wouldn't last an hour on Lakersground, it just amuses us after awhile that you guys hate a small market team so much. No need to play the karma card when your team has some of the shadiest shit go in its favor and a rapist/sociopath as its leader.

HI-FI

Double standards are abound when dealing with lakerfan.

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 03:47 AM

bullshit, after kobe tore his achillies is when it began, your talking about a poster and 2 trolls that do all so called shit talking. Every spurfan on this forum was talking shit about the injury, and the JB's death etc... I dont got no beef with you hi, but karma is very much involved.

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 04:06 AM
bullshit, after kobe tore his achillies is when it began, your talking about a poster and 2 trolls that do all so called shit talking. Every spurfan on this forum was talking shit about the injury, and the JB's death etc... I dont got no beef with you hi, but karma is very much involved.

what goes around comes around, either you blame the 3 shitheads in ur fanbase who continue to spin shit making up shit on the go without facts and sources,....

ezau
02-20-2014, 04:39 AM
whitemamba is such a weak-minded POS:lmao:lmao

http://sorenandersson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Meltdown-Confirmed-680x229.jpg

ezau
02-20-2014, 04:42 AM

Tbh, I only rolled out the DeadJerry schtick only after these bastards started shit talking about 6.

ezau
02-20-2014, 04:43 AM
Their karmic backlash ain't over, WM. It has only started, beginning with the Skunker in 2010.

I can imagine in 20 years their colors would be found somewhere up in Washington state.

The Skunker in 2013 is much, much sweeter for Spurs fans. :lol

Splits
02-20-2014, 07:57 AM
:cry I can dish it but can't take it :cry
:cry Leave my Lakers alone guyz they're hurting :cry

Raven
02-20-2014, 08:04 AM

is a laker fan seriously preaching about being a classy fan?

Koolaid_Man
02-20-2014, 08:12 AM

for me I realized how utterly classes and worthless Spur fan was when they:

1.) They made fun of a Cobbler a war vet who got injured defending this country and was permanently wheelchair bound..it was disgraceful

2.) They made fun of Derek Fisher's daughter medical condition

3.) They made fun of Kori Elli's kids and interracial relationship with Timvp

I knew after these things that Spur fan was no better than the Westboro church nut jobs. I don't say that as trolling I really mean it
...95% of Spur fan I think are gutter and real life hick people...some are white and some are mexican but they're all trailer trash to me...:toast

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 08:25 AM

1.) They made fun of a Cobbler a war vet who got injured defending this country and was permanently wheelchair bound..it was disgraceful

I knew after these things that Spur fan was no better than the Westboro church nut jobs. I don't say that as trolling I really mean it
...95% of Spur fan I think are gutter and real life hick people...some are white and some are mexican but they're all trailer trash to me...:toast

lol deflecting again as usual

Koolaid_Man
02-20-2014, 08:30 AM
lol deflecting again as usual

the truth hurts doesn't it

TDMVPDPOY
02-20-2014, 08:40 AM
the truth hurts doesn't it

not as bad as the cobie gay sex tape, remember that day u created 100 of threads just to bump that official thread down so no one can view it or bump it again...

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 10:56 AM
6 faggots. 6.

DMC
02-20-2014, 11:26 AM

PJax won

Bulls 6

Lakers 5

Clipper Nation
02-20-2014, 11:28 AM
6 faggots. 6.
#PinkWM

lefty
02-20-2014, 12:11 PM
Shut your whore mouth:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/698x1018q90/546/qwwh.png

spurraider21
02-20-2014, 12:38 PM
6 faggots. 6.

I figured you out.... you were one of those kids that thought he would be cool rooting for the lakers rival, you thought you would be the "cool" kid who didnt cheer for the home team. Then you realized that even your parents hated you for making such a silly decision,you ended up losing your friends, and going to in manic depression mode, which eventually lead to your failure of some classes at UCLA. Thats when the epiphany happened and you decided to come to ST and make internet friends... People who "understand" you. It all make sense now, slowly its all piecing together. You have no one with common interest, you just suck off everything thats anti lakers. Damn you and CN have some sad pathetic lives, at least your going to try and go to L:lolW School with your bio chem degree, and make something happen out of your pathetic miserable life.

:cry

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 04:21 PM
#PinkWM

0Nation

whitemamba
02-20-2014, 04:21 PM
:cry

Too easy tbh.

KL2
02-20-2014, 05:04 PM
Yet another piece Kobrick needed to win, seems like there is no end. Ridiculously stacked teams, GOAT head coach, best owner of all time, and one of the biggest markets in the NBA. Kobe got carried PERIOD.

ezau
02-20-2014, 09:10 PM
6 faggots. 6.

It hurts so good:lol

ezau
02-20-2014, 09:12 PM

:blah

Kool Bob Love
02-20-2014, 09:55 PM