PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Best and worst trolls?..

EmoKobe
02-20-2014, 04:37 AM
No really great ones on ST anymore, tbh...

Anal Tit and Thread tied for worst

rayjayjohnson
02-20-2014, 06:06 AM
join date January last year

Thebesteva
02-20-2014, 06:55 AM
No really great ones on ST anymore, tbh...

Anal Tit and Thread tied for worst

It depends on your definition of a troll. For me its a member that can genuinely annoy people. Technically, by that definition I would have to give it to Koolaid man. Whenever I see a stupid fucking thread title I know its him and I ignore it like the plague, but 50% of the forums are filled with stupid shit like "Black people forgive your white asses hahaha."

This guy would be banned even on a KKK website, much less here.

Aside from that Harlem seems to be the person that brings life to the forum as of late. Overall, when Midnight left this forum never recovered tbh

AchillesHeel
02-20-2014, 07:30 AM
It depends on your definition of a troll. For me its a member that can genuinely annoy people. Technically, by that definition I would have to give it to Koolaid man. Whenever I see a stupid fucking thread title I know its him and I ignore it like the plague, but 50% of the forums are filled with stupid shit like "Black people forgive your white asses hahaha."

Aside from that Harlem seems to be the person that brings life to the forum as of late. Overall, when Midnight left this forum never recovered tbh

Meh, I think it's nice that the forum is not filled with as many trolls like there was in the summer, we can actually have some legit basketball conversations.

Thread
02-20-2014, 08:28 AM

Only pussies & assholes advocate the banning of a member.

Indazone
02-20-2014, 01:59 PM
What happened to Culbert?