PDA

View Full Version : NBA: High School Players Uplift the NBA Whereas College Players Are A Drag On The Game

Koolaid_Man
02-20-2014, 07:53 PM
look at the past 20 yrs...there may be a few exceptions like Tammy but by and large High School players are the sole reason for the success of the NBA...

Look at the names Garnett, T-Mac, Kobe, Lebron, Monta Ellis, Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudamire, Josh Smith, Jermaine O'Neal, Rashard Lewis, Kendrick Perkins...

and look at the pool of that players that played only 1 yes 1 yr in college...might as well call then High Schooler's as well:

Derrick Rose, John Wall, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Mike Conley Jr, Tyreke Evans, Demarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, etc...

ElNono
02-20-2014, 07:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ef28TQS.gif

Double-Up
02-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Koolaidman is hot garbage...can't keep his word, and sucks donkey dick. But hey why not keep posting shit when you have no life or job? :lol

spurraider21
02-20-2014, 08:24 PM
Dwight Howard came out of high school, Kevin Durant came out of college, etc. You can find examples all over the place :lol

Double-Up
02-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Dwight Howard came out of high school, Kevin Durant came out of college, etc. You can find examples all over the place :lol

This stupid ass nigga doesn't give a fuck about stats, do they even count stats in Africa besides the AIDS ratio?

Koolaid_Man
02-20-2014, 08:28 PM

the OP made room for exceptions...my thesis stands...grow a pair :toast

Koolaid_Man
02-20-2014, 08:29 PM
This stupid ass nigga doesn't give a fuck about stats, do they even count stats in Africa besides the AIDS ratio?

you're quite emotional tonight...like a female...what gives?

Double-Up
02-20-2014, 08:32 PM

No life ass nigga. :lol

Double-Up
02-20-2014, 08:32 PM

Dick in the booty ass nigga. :lol:lol:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-20-2014, 08:36 PM
Dick in the booty ass nigga. :lol:lol:lol

what's bothering you Double Up....you seem unhinged tonight...why you let me get under your skin like that..I thought you was a playa :hatI see can easily manipulate you too... you fellas are like Ho's that I get to do any little freaky nasty thing I ask...

Double-Up
02-20-2014, 08:42 PM
what's bothering you Double Up....you seem unhinged tonight...why you let me get under your skin like that..I thought you was a playa :hatI see can easily manipulate you too... you fellas are like Ho's that I get to do any little freaky nasty thing I ask...

You're an ok troll but nigga you ain't got shit on me.

Double-Up
02-20-2014, 08:43 PM

Why do you waste your time posting on a forum? 26.000 posts...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-20-2014, 08:50 PM
Why do you waste your time posting on a forum? 26.000 posts...:lol

because I can't be a Soap Opera Star and so I'm depressed :hat

Double-Up
02-20-2014, 09:04 PM
Koolaidman is hot garbage...can't keep his word, and sucks donkey dick. But hey why not keep posting shit when you have no life or job? :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-20-2014, 09:06 PM
Fact is I did keep my word...I never said how long I would be gone...just said I was leaving...just like with the DPG bet...never said when I would pay but did say I would someday :lmao

Double-Up
02-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Fact is I did keep my word...I never said how long I would be gone...just said I was leaving...just like with the DPG bet...never said when I would pay but did say I would someday :lmao

Broke ass nigga, excuses galore...:lol

Double-Up
02-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Trollin is a full time job, eh?

Rogue
02-20-2014, 10:39 PM
Derrick Rose, John Wall, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Mike Conley Jr, Tyreke Evans, Demarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, etc...

Those are players of the past 6-7 years rather than 20yrs, imho.

elmanutres
02-21-2014, 12:26 AM
Malone, Bird, Magic, Stockton, Zeke, Robinson, Olajuwon, Drexler, Pippen, Payton, Shaq, Michael goddam Jordan. I haven't even named them all. These guy put the nba on the pedestal that it is today.