PDA

View Full Version : We got what we wanted so why y'all trippin?

Jwash_1986
02-21-2014, 12:00 AM
We got a trade regardless if it's who you wanted it's what you wanted, a trade. This board complain about everything. Y'all sound like a bunch of them basketball wives mane, real talk. I even secretly wanted to see some action at trade deadline. Wasn't who I wanted but fuck it at least I can say they did something. I don't work or scout for the Spurs so I don't know shit when it comes to what they need. But I do know come playoff time, next year and for as long as the Spurs our a existing franchise, I'm riding with em' til the car explode.

Sean Cagney
02-21-2014, 12:02 AM
On to the second half of the real regular season, thats all I care about! They have been playing well lately with some down! I look forward to see where they can go. The trade is irrelevant, never were going to do a major deal and all the interested in crap and this or that Spurs fans should know by now is what IT IS! NOTHING. Do not expect a thing and you will not be let down.

Jwash_1986
02-21-2014, 12:09 AM
On to the second half of the real regular season, thats all I care about! They have been playing well lately with some down! I look forward to see where they can go. The trade is irrelevant, never were going to do a major deal and all the interested in crap and this or that Spurs fans should know by now is what IT IS! NOTHING. Do not expect a thing and you will not be let down.
We haven't been healthy for quite some time. We just best a competitive team at home with 3 starters missing. I'm confident this thing about to get Rollin. Everyone knows Spurs play there best ball after the All-Star break. Let's just hope they peak at the right moment. Everything will fall in place I'm just enjoying the ride. It's along season no need to get worked up.

Dex
02-21-2014, 12:22 AM

Troof bombs being dropped around here.

MeloHype
02-21-2014, 02:03 AM
2 games behind okc, kawhi is coming back, & we got a back up sf.

palangi
02-21-2014, 02:06 AM
seems there are some that just aren't ever satisfied. Especially if the front office didn't run the trade past them personally.

bluebellmaniac
02-21-2014, 02:14 AM
This is ST, anything short of trading Bonner for Durant is going to result in boos. Even Bonner for Durant would echo with "Did we also get their 2nd round pick?"...

ElNono
02-21-2014, 02:15 AM
This is ST, anything short of trading Bonner for Durant is going to result in boos. Even Bonner for Durant would echo with "Did we also get their 2nd round pick?"...

Durant isn't that good anyways... we should've gotten Lebron...

bluebellmaniac
02-21-2014, 02:17 AM
Durant isn't that good anyways... we should've gotten Lebron...
LOL!

hater
02-21-2014, 03:26 AM
Why yal tripin?

Did you watch game 6 of the 2013 finals???? :lol

weeks
02-21-2014, 04:46 AM
...what we wanted and still want is 5
instead..we got 6

exstatic
02-21-2014, 08:43 AM
2 games behind okc, kawhi is coming back, & we got a back up sf.

...who got absolutely butt fucked on TNT by the Heat last night. I'm not sure OKC really even wants to beat us to go to the Finals. They match up very poorly against MIA.

exstatic
02-21-2014, 08:46 AM

Too true. When there was a trade between Cleveland and Sacto being discussed, but Cleveland didn't want Jason Thompson back for Jarret Jack, I mentioned us as a third team, and that Bonner to Cleveland worked. Bitches were like "But we NEED to get a pick, too!". Not if you flip Bonner for JT, you don't. Greedy bitches.

Dex
02-21-2014, 10:07 AM
Why yal tripin?

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/16/16fe2955306a01f3240fc9a7a9565472dd6fc06ca30fcb315f e3806ed658bddf.jpg

Chewbacca
02-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Why yal tripin?

:lol

superbigtime
02-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Dude no one wanted Austin Daye, cmon. If it doesn't make an impact on the court, it's a meaningless trade. And that's what it is, meaningless.

palangi
02-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Because complaining is a way to be heard, LOUDLY!

SupremeGuy
02-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Durant isn't that good anyways... we should've gotten Lebron...Lebron? Too bad our front office sucks or we could have gotten Prime Jordan for NDC and Bonner!

SpursRock20
02-21-2014, 11:46 AM
We didn't get what we wanted. Granted, some of the demands on this board for a trade where tougher to execute than we actually believed them to be. But think of it this way, we're just kids in a candy store who really don't know exactly how much mom and dad can spend. We wanted some King Size Snickers or some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but we ended up with some Smarties. That's how I feel, anyway.