PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Sports Illustrated: Michael Jordan - I could beat LeBron one-on-one, but not Kobe

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 05:44 PM
"I don't think I would lose," Jordan said in the video, before smiling and adding, "Other than to Kobe Bryant because he steals all of my moves."

Responded James: "MJ said that?" :ihit:bang :lol

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba/news/20131001/michael-jordan-lebron-james-one-on-one-kobe-bryant.ap/

Killakobe81
02-21-2014, 05:50 PM
He did say it ... months ago I believe ...
I will say James has improved some still would take MJ though over Lebron 1 on1

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 05:50 PM
even Durant acknowledges that Lebron couldn't fuck with Kobe 1 on 1:

LvWxE97FwAI

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 05:51 PM
He did say it ... months ago I believe ...
I will say James has improved some still would take MJ though over Lebron 1 on1

MJ and Kobe both took turns shitting on Lebron...Kobe said he'd beat him in his sleep...MJ was a bit nicer but said there was no way Lebron would beat him because he found out his weaknesses...

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Lebron is aright to me...but all he does his dunks hard and bulls to the basket..that just is just not impressive to me....plus he's not playing anyone...Rodman and Malone would have put their foots so far up his ass he would know what hit him...even Scottie Pippen would have shut him down...I think Durant can he's just not mentally tough enough....Kobe already showed you how to body him up...just like this:

not the first block but the second one:

6XxsN8jITds

HemisfairArena
02-21-2014, 05:57 PM
Well all know MJ's eye for talent...or lack there of. MJ also thought Kwame Brown was the next big thing.

02-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Because of Jordan's famed insecurity, he just basically admitted Lebron is better than Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Because of Jordan's famed insecurity, he just basically admitted Lebron is better than Kobe.

^ based on what? hahahaha....even Larry Bird said Kobe was better...what do you have to say about Bird...he's insecure too...what about Dr J...he said Kobe was better as well...insecure three? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Finally even Shaq who played with Kobe, Wade, and Lebron admitted that Kobe was better than Wade and Lebron...

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 06:01 PM
Magic is the only person of the legends who think Lebron is better...so at least Lebron has that going for him...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 06:02 PM
and let's not forget Magic is a paid shill for ESPN now....

Killakobe81
02-21-2014, 06:03 PM

A reach, but OK. I do think they are all insecure. Kobe went at James in the ASG because of it ...
MJ killed Drexler in the finals and in Dream Team because of it ...
James went after durant last night ...

All are insecure and feed off of perceived slights.

DMC
02-21-2014, 06:04 PM
Kobe and MJ have the same moves now.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 06:04 PM
ohh wait I forgot about Barkley....lol he picks Lebron as well....:lmao

Scottie Pippen picks Kobe, Dennis Rodman picks Kobe....I could go on and on and on and on...if players are polled including today's college players it would favor Kobe 85% to Lebron's 15%..the players peer evaluation is all that matters tbh

DMC
02-21-2014, 06:05 PM
A reach, but OK. I do think they are all insecure. Kobe went at James in the ASG because of it ...
MJ killed Drexler in the finals and in Dream Team because of it ...
James went after durant last night ...

All are insecure and feed off of perceived slights.

I think they just love the competition of playing another "best in the game" type player. I don't think they feel slighted or have anything to prove.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Shaq said that Kobe, Lebron, and Wade were all dawgs but that Kobe was a surgical dawg :lol

DMC
ohh wait I forgot about Barkley....lol he picks Lebron as well....:lmao

Scottie Pippen picks Kobe, Dennis Rodman picks Kobe....I could go on and on and on and on...if players are polled including today's college players it would favor Kobe 85% to Lebron's 15%..the players peer evaluation is all that matters tbh

So Kobe has college peers?

:lmao Cedric trying to get the Kobe vs MJ talk going as if... well you know.

Koolaid_Man
Dirk Nowitski picked Kobe over Lebron....lol@mav fan

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 06:07 PM
So Kobe has college peers?

you know what I mean fat tummy boy

02-21-2014, 06:16 PM
It's simple, Jordan knows no sane person would ever say Kobe is better than him. Therefore, if he says Kobe is better than Lebron, he keeps Lebron off his back for the GOAT title. And taking pride in 1v1 :lol like that has any indication on how good of a basketball player someone really is.

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 06:20 PM
It's simple, Jordan knows no sane person would ever say Kobe is better than him. Therefore, if he says Kobe is better than Lebron, he keeps Lebron off his back for the GOAT title. And taking pride in 1v1 :lol like that has any indication on how good of a basketball player someone really is.

the MJ plausible deniability theory is out the window with Bird, Dr. J and basically everyone else picking Kobe...you need a better explanation :lol

AchillesHeel
02-21-2014, 06:21 PM
Magic is the only person of the legends who think Lebron is better...so at least Lebron has that going for him...:lol

Didn't Magic & Jerry West say Kobe was the greatest Laker last season?

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2014, 06:22 PM
Didn't Magic & Jerry West say Kobe was the greatest Laker last season?

hey numnuts..last I checked Lebron plays in Mia and he got his nose broke thanks to me :hat