PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe's return

HemisfairArena
02-21-2014, 10:37 PM
Anyone know when the fake tough guy is gonna return to the court or is he gonna sit it out because no big man on the Lakers can carry him?

Kool Bob Love
02-21-2014, 10:40 PM
Will since the news of The Tape I don't know how Kobe can sit down.

GenuineLakerfan
02-21-2014, 10:57 PM
Anyone know when the fake tough guy is gonna return to the court or is he gonna sit it out because no big man on the Lakers can carry him?

Will since the news of The Tape I don't know how Kobe can sit down.

Just curious, when they build a statue of Tim Duncan outside of the AT&T center in 10 years, will he be holding his ankles?

HemisfairArena
02-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Just curious, when they build a statue of Tim Duncan outside of the AT&T center in 10 years, will he be holding his ankles?

Who knows? When they build a statue of Kobe outside of Staples....will it include the innocent girl in Denver forced to bend over to grab her ankles while Kobe's wife sat at home unaware?

Kool Bob Love
02-21-2014, 11:04 PM

That's Tape talkin.

Clipper Nation
02-21-2014, 11:05 PM
Boiled down:::The Tape

GenuineLakerfan
02-21-2014, 11:07 PM
Who knows? When they build a statue of Kobe outside of Staples....will it include the innocent girl in Denver forced to bend over to grab her ankles while Kobe's wife sat at home unaware?

No, but if you look closely at his hand it will show 5 rings, and if you look even closer one of the rings will say BUT THAT TOSB Duncan 4.

That's Tape talkin.

http://nex1.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/enrique-iglesias6.jpghttp://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Global%20Celebrities(M)/Enrique%20Iglesias/enrique-iglesias-12a.jpg

GenuineLakerfan
02-21-2014, 11:09 PM

:lol Look man I'm an honest Kobe fan\Lebron fan. I admire greatness, I like what I c and I c what I like.

Bynumite
02-21-2014, 11:11 PM

Boiled down: Still losing to the spurs and grizzlies, 1st round exit, 0 & forever.

Kool Bob Love
02-21-2014, 11:12 PM
:lol Look man I'm an honest Kobe fan\Lebron fan. I admire greatness, I like what I c and I c what I like.

The Taper.

HemisfairArena
02-21-2014, 11:13 PM
No, but if you look closely at his hand it will show 5 rings, and if you look even closer one of the rings will say BUT THAT TOSB Duncan 4.

And if you look closer at Kobe's wife's ring that he bought after he cheated on her with that girl in Colorado...it says.."I dont respect you... I can cheat and buy you off." The 5 rings Kobrick has says Shaq and Pau carried him.

http://nex1.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/enrique-iglesias6.jpghttp://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Global%20Celebrities(M)/Enrique%20Iglesias/enrique-iglesias-12a.jpg

UZER
02-21-2014, 11:15 PM

Typical bandwagon "laker" fan.

GenuineLakerfan
02-21-2014, 11:17 PM
Typical bandwagon "laker" fan.

Fuck yeah man, I root for the top, Duncan fans root for the tip :lol

UZER
02-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Fuck yeah man, I root for the top, Duncan fans root for the tip :lol

:lol dat username genuine with one foot on the lebron train.

GenuineLakerfan
02-22-2014, 12:20 AM
:lol dat username genuine with one foot on the lebron train.

I know when its time for an athlete to move on. Kobe is great but Lebron has taken over the league and will shove his foot up the leagues ass for at least another 5 years.

No point in my man 24 embarrassing himself. He did more than what was expected, has to let go of the idea of winning 6 rings. For just a pure scorer, he did an amazing job, you have to understand that Kobe was never an all around great player. He was just a pure offensive\defensive machine.

If only he had worked more on making his teammates better.

kobe4life
02-22-2014, 12:23 AM
I know when its time for an athlete to move on. Kobe is great but Lebron has taken over the league and will shove his foot up the leagues ass for at least another 5 years.

No point in my man 24 embarrassing himself. He did more than what was expected, has to let go of the idea of winning 6 rings. For just a pure scorer, he did an amazing job, you have to understand that Kobe was never an all around great player. He was just a pure offensive\defensive machine.

If only he had worked more on making his teammates better.

Faggot how dare you try to be fan of the Great Satan and God at the same time. You are fucking retarded.

Thread
02-22-2014, 03:48 AM

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well. Don't fret though, it ain't the like girl was anything of value. Just human debris. In the way.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 08:01 AM
Faggot how dare you try to be fan of the Great Satan and God at the same time. You are fucking retarded.

:lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2014, 08:11 AM
You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well. Don't fret though, it ain't the like girl was anything of value. Just human debris. In the way.

i dont think neal rape or was victim of a guy pounding him

lol cobie

lol deflecting

dunkman
02-22-2014, 06:27 PM
While "bigman dependant", Kobe had a great career. Not sure he's the same player nowdays, though.
That last injury has taken a toll on him.

spurraider21
02-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Isn't it ridiculously obvious that genuine is a troll account?

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 07:12 PM
:lolI've never seen OP before, but by the looks of the NBA forum today you can tell he got liquored up last night and found the courage to make his way down here. Refreshing new blood though...we always need more spurfans who say exactly the same thing as the rest of them.:tu

spurraider21
02-22-2014, 07:16 PM
OP was a troll from upstairs who thought BJ mullens is as good as splitter and didn't understand the concept of what a majority was

Rogue
02-22-2014, 07:51 PM
If the Lakers still had the amnesty provision and used it on God, Miami would easily be his #1 option to sign with and the God would go the Gary-Payton way to win several more rings on the South Beach, then you yourself would also become a fan of both God and Satan imho.

UZER
02-22-2014, 08:07 PM
:lolI've never seen OP before, but by the looks of the NBA forum today you can tell he got liquored up last night and found the courage to make his way down here. Refreshing new blood though...we always need more spurfans who say exactly the same thing as the rest of them.:tu

Good point. I forget how original every Laker fan on here is.

HemisfairArena
02-22-2014, 08:30 PM

They like it to be a one way street. Laker fans: Kobe was as important as Shaq ....Kobe is as good as MJ...every free agent wants to play for the Lakers...Melo, LeBron, KLove, Irving and Durant are the new Lakers of the future, our top 5 pick this year will be a franchise player.......wash..rinse..and repeat.

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 08:44 PM
:lolThis is what I'm talking about. Instead of trying to better yourself you're just passing the buck and blaming others. Even in the NBA Forum, spurfans far outnumber all other fanbases and they are the main culprits for the lack of quality. These are things we know

HemisfairArena
02-22-2014, 08:49 PM
:lolThis is what I'm talking about. Instead of trying to better yourself you're just passing the buck and blaming others. Even in the NBA Forum, spurfans far outnumber all other fanbases and they are the main culprits for the lack of quality. These are things we know

Lack of quality would be the Buffalo Bills in the NFL, my friend.

UZER
02-22-2014, 09:38 PM

Fucking unoriginal take. Again lakerfan with the predictable "I'm rubber you're glue" shitty rebuttal.

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 09:46 PM
Fucking unoriginal take. Again lakerfan with the predictable "I'm rubber you're glue" shitty rebuttal.
and you've been doing what, you shitheel? Please forward me to your contributions.

Thread
02-22-2014, 09:47 PM
Usually ooze is not like this. I don't know what the fuck got into him. Sorehead.

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 09:52 PM
Usually ooze is not like this. I don't know what the fuck got into him. Sorehead.
I'm not as familiar with him as you are, but he just blends in like the rest of them from what I've read.

Getting defensive about the idiots of your fanbase probably means you're one of those idiots.

UZER
02-22-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm not as familiar with him as you are, but he just blends in like the rest of them from what I've read.

Getting defensive about the idiots of your fanbase probably means you're one of those idiots.

Rinse repeat.....again

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 10:01 PM
That's telling me.

DMC
02-22-2014, 10:21 PM
You do have to consider that the Spurs have not made any scrubs "Finals MVP" though. I mean, we stopped James the first time he went yard... he got nary a win in the Finals. The 2nd time he was stopped by another Texas team, and then he shits on a meth head and gets his first ring. Yeah Thunderup gave James his legitimacy in the NBA. We gave him another ring, but he was already a Finals MVP by then.

Now on the other hand, Chauncey Billups? Paul Pierce? Those two should never have their names in the discussions. We put a stop to the Billups shit but by then the Lakers had legitimized him as well. We had him staring at the scoreboard from the bench and playing high fives with Bowen on that last shot.... But no.. LA, they made two mid level guys into heroes. That's something the Spurs never did.

UZER
02-22-2014, 10:23 PM
and you've been doing what, you shitheel? Please forward me to your contributions

That's telling me.

Case and point.

Do your own research. You're a grown ass man.

spurraider21
02-22-2014, 10:24 PM
:lol contributions

HI-FI
02-22-2014, 10:26 PM
Case and point.

only so many hands for cutting, snorting and typing.

Venti Quattro
02-22-2014, 10:28 PM

Why use hands for typing when you have voice recognition software?

DeadlyDynasty posted home instead of hope in another thread because he was snorting in the middle of posting.

:tu multi-tasking

HI-FI
02-22-2014, 10:31 PM
Why use hands for typing when you have voice recognition software?

DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365) posted home instead of hope in another thread because he was snorting in the middle of posting.

:tu multi-tasking
:lol

I wouldn't know tbh. but wouldn't be shocked if DD's desk is like Tony Montana's, just a mountain of coke with him using speakerphone or voice recognition software.

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 10:40 PM
Case and point.

I'd continue this conversation but you've already lost my interest. You just say the same thing over and over again. You keep using the rubber/glue comeback w/o knowing that's exactly what you're doing in this thread. It's like you read that comeback on another forum, thought it'd be a really neat and original, and just resorted to using it over and over again.

Btw, i did my own research and found nothing, that's why i asked.

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 10:44 PM

Whoa whoa whoa, easy there potna. Don't be jealous cause you're stuck smoking Texas schwag and tryna get a buzz off 800mg ibuprofens

MeloHype
02-22-2014, 10:47 PM
He got paid, he probably won't come back this season

UZER
02-22-2014, 10:51 PM
I'd continue this conversation but you've already lost my interest. You just say the same thing over and over again. You keep using the rubber/glue comeback w/o knowing that's exactly what you're doing in this thread. It's like you read that comeback on another forum, thought it'd be a really neat and original, and just resorted to using it over and over again.

Btw, i did my own research and found nothing, that's why i asked.

:lol long winded reply over rubber glue

that's telling me

DMC
02-23-2014, 12:52 AM
:lol contributions

^ Philo trying to cut in