PDA

View Full Version : Clippers lose to Memphis

ElNono
02-22-2014, 01:15 AM
When is Doc flipping the switch and getting that defense going, tbh? :lol

"Play harder, harder!!!"

Clipper Nation
02-22-2014, 01:17 AM
Until we get some actual bench players in here and CP3 and JJ get healthy, my expectations are pretty low, tbh....

ElNono
02-22-2014, 01:17 AM
did CP3 get hurt again?

Clipper Nation
02-22-2014, 01:20 AM
did CP3 get hurt again?
Jammed his thumb at the end of the game, but probably won't be missing time.... I do think he rushed back from his shoulder injury and overexerted himself during the All-Star Break, though....

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2014, 01:20 AM
so what will be cp3 excuse if he fails again this year?

fevertrees
02-22-2014, 01:31 AM
so what will be cp3 excuse if he fails again this year?

Lack of an asian coach

LkrFan
02-22-2014, 01:31 AM
:cry Jammed his thumb at the end of the game, but probably won't be missing time.... :cry I do think he rushed back from his shoulder injury and overexerted himself during the All-Star Break, though....
:cry TUH-HEEEEEEEEEE :cry

Do you take a piss standing up or sitting down? :lol

Killakobe81
02-22-2014, 01:32 AM
Clips are the Clips but they will probably get another pseudo contender in round one ...
And so they may get past round one. No further though ...

LkrFan
02-22-2014, 01:34 AM
so what will be CP0 excuse when he fails again this year?
FIFY essay :lol

LkrFan
02-22-2014, 01:36 AM
On the surface, 28 points looks good. But when you dig deeper and see that it took him 21 shots to get it? Not so much. 8 wins again. :lol

Clipper Nation
02-22-2014, 01:45 AM
Clips are the Clips but they will probably get another pseudo contender in round one ...
And so they may get past round one. No further though ...
Probably.... I've said second round exit at best all year, not sure where the contender hype has come from.... we always lose to the top teams and tough matchups, and we have too many useless (Dudley, Barnes, Hollins) and regular-season-only (DJ, Crawford) players to win in the playoffs, tbh.....

MAYBE if CP3 and JJ get healthy, Jamal goes back to the bench where he belongs, and we sign some combination of Big Baby/Ivan Johnson/Earl Clark and they turn out to be productive, there might be a slight chance for a deeper playoff run....

If we ever want to win a ring, CP3 is going to have to do what Wade did for LeBron and accept the beta role, and we're going to need to trade DJ while his value is still artificially high for a good return, plus do a better job of putting together a bench than we did last summer....

LkrFan
02-22-2014, 01:48 AM
Probably.... I've said second round exit at best all year, not sure where the contender hype has come from.... we always lose to the top teams and tough matchups, and we have too many useless (Dudley, Barnes, Hollins) and regular-season-only (CP0, DJ, Crawford) players to win in the playoffs, tbh.....

If we ever want to win a ring, CP3 is going to have to do what Wade did for LeBron and accept the beta role, and we're going to need to trade DJ while his value is still artificially high for a good return, plus do a better job of putting together a bench than we did last summer....:wow

Chris-Beta does have a nice ring to it. :lol

Killakobe81
02-22-2014, 02:48 AM
Probably.... I've said second round exit at best all year, not sure where the contender hype has come from.... we always lose to the top teams and tough matchups, and we have too many useless (Dudley, Barnes, Hollins) and regular-season-only (DJ, Crawford) players to win in the playoffs, tbh.....

MAYBE if CP3 and JJ get healthy, Jamal goes back to the bench where he belongs, and we sign some combination of Big Baby/Ivan Johnson/Earl Clark and they turn out to be productive, there might be a slight chance for a deeper playoff run....

If we ever want to win a ring, CP3 is going to have to do what Wade did for LeBron and accept the beta role, and we're going to need to trade DJ while his value is still artificially high for a good return, plus do a better job of putting together a bench than we did last summer....
I won't lie I said wcf cieling pre-season thought Doc would mean more tbh

Bynumite
02-22-2014, 08:22 AM
How do you go from "The Clippers match up well with Miami and OKC and could definitely win it all" last season to "2nd round exit at best" this season when Albino Griffin actually improved his game this season and Del Negro got the boot?

Flop City Nation is all over the place :lol

Rogue
02-22-2014, 10:15 AM
play harder? lol just strip those cheerleaders and the monkeys would be much "harder" tbh :lol

Thread
02-22-2014, 10:24 AM
How do you go from "The Clippers match up well with Miami and OKC and could definitely win it all" last season to "2nd round exit at best" this season when Albino Griffin actually improved his game this season and Del Negro got the boot?

Flop City Nation is all over the place :lol

Mighty, it's a smokescreen, CN could give two hardy shits for the Clips. He's vested in the Spurs but is too damn chickenshit to come out of the closet. The little pissant. I just wish Kool owed him money, because he wouldn't get it either. The little puss.

Killakobe81
02-22-2014, 11:16 AM
Mighty, it's a smokescreen, CN could give two hardy shits for the Clips. He's vested in the Spurs but is too damn chickenshit to come out of the closet. The little pissant. I just wish Kool owed him money, because he wouldn't get it either. The little puss.

Spurs? He also has Lebron shoved up his ass. dont get me wrong I admire James and his game ...but I dont side with Lebron at every turn. Dude is a self absorbed prick just liek Kobe yet people act like he is without flaws both chracter and on the court. He is just a beast much like shaq just with a better work ethic.

Thread
02-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Spurs? He also has Lebron shoved up his ass. dont get me wrong I admire James and his game ...but I dont side with Lebron at every turn. Dude is a self absorbed prick just liek Kobe yet people act like he is without flaws both chracter and on the court. He is just a beast much like shaq just with a better work ethic.

I don't grudge CN shoving James up there, but, his chickenshit ways in association with the Spurs has went unpunished long enough. I'm taking James outta CN's keester and planting my own tumescence (puny as it is) in it's place....God willing and the Popsicle sticks/rubber bands don't peter out. CN's days of walking around here portending to be a Slippers fan is over.