PDA

View Full Version : Very hot chick advertising to get married with anyone whose rich, famous CEO responds

Thebesteva
02-22-2014, 05:51 AM
:lol Puts this bitch in her place

Apparently this chick is a legit model or some crap I dunno, she looks ok in this pic but shes supposedly quasi famous hot

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/996548_10151550709303994_357241521_n.jpg

This might be the best thing I’ve seen in a while:

A reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan to a pretty girl seeking a rich husband

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here.
I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above.
You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.
My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married?
I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.
I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
Ms. Pretty

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan:

Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty" and “money" : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position".
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased".
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2014, 06:10 AM
lol looks like a fkn horse

AussieFanKurt
02-22-2014, 06:21 AM
don't rate the chick tbh.......

Thebesteva
02-22-2014, 07:00 AM
lol looks like a fkn horse

don't rate the chick tbh.......

This is all over fb tbh, and now i looked this up and it may be an urban legend

Fabbs
02-22-2014, 07:11 AM
Additionally, even if it was true...
Isn't he the fucktard who knew and condoned and contributed to Bernie Madloffs ponzi scheme?
Had the power to stop it and did nothing.
Yeah he's a real genuine jewel too.

Thebesteva
02-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Additionally, even if it was true...
Isn't he the fucktard who knew and condoned and contributed to Bernie Madloffs ponzi scheme?
Had the power to stop it and did nothing.
Yeah he's a real genuine jewel too.

So I dont have FB anymore, I think its kinda a way of coworkers to keep tabs on you. But I reactivate from time to time, I saw this ALLLLLL over FB and found it interesting.

Something felt off, why would a powerful CEO respond to a message board? I researched it and sure enough its a wives tale ISH material.

My bad guys but it is all over FB currently. Some say its true

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 08:08 AM
So I dont have FB anymore, I think its kinda a way of coworkers to keep tabs on you. But I reactivate from time to time, I saw this ALLLLLL over FB and found it interesting.

Something felt off, why would a powerful CEO respond to a message board? I researched it and sure enough its a wives tale ISH material.

My bad guys but it is all over FB currently. Some say its true

stop posting old shit wanksta...that shit is at least 3-4 yrs old....you just got a computer or what?

rascal
02-22-2014, 09:03 AM
She is the worst kind, those who believe they are beautiful but really aren't.

Rogue
02-22-2014, 09:59 AM
whore instincts are written in bitches' genes imho.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2014, 10:00 AM
Honest and fair question by her.

Honest and straightforward answer by him.

Simple.

Relevancy
02-22-2014, 10:23 AM
there's hos like her on backpage

Rogue
02-22-2014, 10:31 AM
the highest life achievement a bitch craves is selling her pussy for a good price imho.

apalisoc_9
02-22-2014, 10:38 AM
This is old stuff man..

I saw this post in the old misc ages ago.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 10:49 AM
This is old stuff man..

I saw this post in the old misc ages ago.

thanks for echoing my sentiment....this shit is dam near 10 yrs old....what kind of rock have these morons been living under

Blake
02-22-2014, 11:57 AM

No man. I think you should email generic "JP Morgan CEO" and give him props

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-22-2014, 12:20 PM

Really!?!?!?! Are you saying Jamie Dimon didn't actually respond to some random bitch on the internet!

GoodOdor
02-22-2014, 03:13 PM
Really!?!?!?! Are you saying Jamie Dimon didn't actually respond to some random bitch on the internet!

What??!!! next thing you'll tell me that Hugh Hefner didn't personally invite SBM to the playboy mansion!!!

The Reckoning
02-22-2014, 03:29 PM
lol resurrecting old chain mail

resistanze
02-22-2014, 03:35 PM
:lol

I mean this is so old. Jesus Christ OP.

lefty
02-22-2014, 04:30 PM
well she has to pay for that collagen injection

HI-FI
02-22-2014, 05:36 PM
the highest life achievement a bitch craves is selling her pussy for a good price imho.

:lol

ginobili's bald spot
02-22-2014, 07:01 PM
This shit is almost 10 years old. Nice find op

DMC
02-22-2014, 10:11 PM

Or that some random bitch on the internet looks like that and has to solicit herself for cock and doesn't speak proper English?

DMC
02-22-2014, 10:13 PM
:lol Puts this bitch in her place

Apparently this chick is a legit model or some crap I dunno, she looks ok in this pic but shes supposedly quasi famous hot

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/996548_10151550709303994_357241521_n.jpg

If you head ever left your asshole, it would cause a sonic boom.

Thebesteva
02-22-2014, 10:17 PM
If you head ever left your asshole, it would cause a sonic boom.

Yes, because being on the internet 24/7 means I have a social life

FYM
02-22-2014, 10:32 PM
What??!!! next thing you'll tell me that Hugh Hefner didn't personally invite SBM to the playboy mansion!!!

:lmao

John Kramer
02-23-2014, 12:10 PM
OP needs to stick to the NBA Forum tbh

DMC
02-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Yes, because being on the internet 24/7 means I have a social life

That makes no sense.