PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Mr. Tim Duncan Holds Two Ominious NBA Records All By Himself

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 08:16 AM
:lol fucking loser...

1.) He lost to Kobe the last time he tried to defend his title :lmao
2.) He lost to Lebronze the last time he was in the finals :lmao

talk about going out like a ghetto bish :lol

Thread
02-22-2014, 10:33 AM
& he's so queer.

AchillesHeel
02-22-2014, 10:39 AM
& he's so queer.

You've nary room. Your Kobe is queer as well.

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2014, 10:41 AM
at leasts timmay didnt appear in some gay tape

now what i want to know is..how many guys was in cobies tape lining up to bukkake him

FYM
02-22-2014, 10:44 AM
& he's so queer.

Not sure why you hang out with Capri tbh... Dude is at best pitiful... You better than that cul

FYM
02-22-2014, 10:45 AM
at leasts timmay didnt appear in some gay tape

now what i want to know is..how many guys was in cobies tape lining up to bukkake him

Stop acting like Kobe's tape was a real stuff dummy...

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 10:46 AM
Not sure why you hang out with Capri tbh... Dude is at best pitiful... You better than that cul

Cully is my Pops...he's my real dad...we've had this scheme going for quite some time :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Stop acting like Kobe's tape was a real stuff dummy...

if a lakerfan can run with a fake rumors, why not for spursfans...

everybody knows there was a tape, you must explain why he does that jaw face, owner dead from mysterious causes, lol aids, queen son...there is a connection

FYM
02-22-2014, 10:49 AM
if a lakerfan can run with a fake rumors, why not for spursfans...

everybody knows there was a tape, you must explain why he does that jaw face, owner dead from mysterious causes, lol aids, queen son...there is a connection

Two wrong don't make one right

do you think you hurt their feelings with a fake rumor ? That's stupid at best

Thread
02-22-2014, 10:52 AM

After last June they've nary other choice.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 10:53 AM

^ :lol we're just sitting over here eating Popcawn tbh...the fake Kobe rumor only strengthens the case that Tammy is a butt pirate for real...I guess Spur fan can't rationalize with common sense...:lol

FYM
02-22-2014, 11:05 AM
^ :lol we're just sitting over here eating Popcawn tbh...the fake Kobe rumor only strengthens the case that Tammy is a butt pirate for real...I guess Spur fan can't rationalize with common sense...:lol

If you believe in Duncan's rumor you are at the same level of idiocy than them.

fwiw you suck. Your game on this board is old and predictable. The only thing you bait is gnsf nobodies. You should reinvent yourself and quick, you look like a monkey baller past his prime.

Thread
02-22-2014, 11:07 AM

fwiw you suck. Your game on this board is old and predictable. The only thing you bait is gnsf nobodies. You should reinvent yourself and quick, you look like a monkey baller past his prime.

- "Careful."

- "John Coffee" - "The Green Mile"

FYM
02-22-2014, 11:14 AM
- "Careful."

- "John Coffee" - "The Green Mile"

And I still don't get your paternalism all over that loser tbh... Dude sucks plain and simple... 0 finesse, 0 cleverness, he brings nothing intellectually to play with. You have your moments of broken record but when you are on you are playful and clever... He is like a retarded son of you.

there are some solid lakers fans posters like DD... Not sure what bring you to Luva and Capri tbh...

Thread
02-22-2014, 11:32 AM
And I still don't get your paternalism all over that loser tbh... Dude sucks plain and simple... 0 finesse, 0 cleverness, he brings nothing intellectually to play with. You have your moments of broken record but when you are on you are playful and clever... He is like a retarded son of you.

there are some solid lakers fans posters like DD... Not sure what bring you to Luva and Capri tbh...

Kool has a good & kind heart. You guys are blind, though I believe a healthy faction see this, but, are too self conscious to admit it openly, which I understand I suppose.

F, you have to look past your needs to the other member's needs, mine included. I ain't immune. & a lot of these guys to that for me. I see it, I just don't cite it because I don't want to make them uncomfortable, but, I see it, and appreciate it.

I saw your needs almost immediately back when we "met." I won't go into it because I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable, but, I rearranged my approach to you after I accounted for you.

MeloHype
02-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Kobe lost to lost to Duncan while trying to defend shaqs' 3 titles

Thread
02-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Kobe lost to lost to Duncan while trying to defend shaqs' 3 titles

Please. If Kobe doesn't spearhead that comeback in Portland '00 there ain't no triple. And Media wouldn't come for Bryant. No, not then,,,they was comin' for Daddy. And bub, they was comin' hard.

UZER
02-22-2014, 12:21 PM

Haha...i give you an A for effort, but this board is waaaaaay past the time of civil discussions.

Thread
02-22-2014, 12:25 PM
Haha...i give you an A for effort, but this board is waaaaaay past the time of civil discussions.

& have been since Kobe confirmed 17 June 2010. That was the demarcation line. We all [knew each other] after that one. Kori usurped her own authority and crossed the line showing her ass. Any other time I'd have appreciated the view, but, she showed it in the shadow of my Luva getting booted on that nite. That I still ain't over, both the sight of her and who else was I lamenting? Oh, yeah, Luva. Oh, it was awful as well.

UZER
02-22-2014, 12:30 PM
& have been since Kobe confirmed 17 June 2010. That was the demarcation line. We all [knew each other] after that one. Kori usurped her own authority and crossed the line showing her ass. Any other time I'd have appreciated the view, but, she showed it in the shadow of my Luva getting booted on that nite. That I still ain't over, both the sight of her and who else was I lamenting? Oh, yeah, Luva. Oh, it was awful as well.

Thread: Wah wah wah wahwah *Charlie brown teacher*

Thread
02-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Thread: Wah wah wah wahwah *Charlie brown teacher*

Luva acquitted himself quite splendidly from exile:::"Nobody close us out, Cully, nobody." Now he didn't state that after Game 7. No, he stated it at 13 down, 3rd quarter Game 7 when I'd done my Robert Stack impression from "Airplane." "Ah fuck, we don't stand a gd chance!"

FYM
02-22-2014, 01:40 PM

Luva deserved all the shit he received tbh
I have no sympathy for him he went against everybody talking shit he had to pay the price

FYM
02-22-2014, 01:42 PM
Kool has a good & kind heart. You guys are blind, though I believe a healthy faction see this, but, are too self conscious to admit it openly, which I understand I suppose.

F, you have to look past your needs to the other member's needs, mine included. I ain't immune. & a lot of these guys to that for me. I see it, I just don't cite it because I don't want to make them uncomfortable, but, I see it, and appreciate it.

I saw your needs almost immediately back when we "met." I won't go into it because I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable, but, I rearranged my approach to you after I accounted for you.

Sometimes loyalty is a sin but I hear you

FYM
02-22-2014, 01:45 PM

Im not talking about civil discussion... If you trash talk you want to hurt people, I don't see the Duncan and Kobe are queers as an efficient tool... But again some just find pleasure to make butt hurt some random gnsf nobodies with 300 posts... That's weak sauce

Clipper Nation
02-22-2014, 01:45 PM
& he's so queer.

http://i.imgur.com/Hjsy2Rq.jpg

spurraider21
02-22-2014, 01:55 PM
& he's so queer.
a wise man once said

I'll have to see the proof before I render my decision.

spurraider21
02-22-2014, 01:57 PM
how the fuck are those records? for real records, lets bump the list of records held by cobie :lol

Leetonidas
02-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Really sad how Kid Capri keeps starting threads to try and get a rise out of someone when in reality he just looks incredibly sad and desperate. Face it, no one gave a shit when you were gone :lol

Thread
02-22-2014, 02:05 PM
Luva deserved all the shit he received tbh
I have no sympathy for him he went against everybody talking shit he had to pay the price

No. She was wrong, and she knew it because she reinstated him after she came to her senses (and found the Midol). But, it was the low point until the EC. There the Ellis Family found barrel's bottom.

KaiRMD1
02-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Kool holds the ominous record of being the most closeted gay poster in all of NBA forums, the ol' sport knows no bounds when it comes to just how gay he can be. I wonder if the ol' sport will be able to surpass his own faggotry

Thread
02-22-2014, 02:35 PM
Kool holds the ominous record of being the most closeted gay poster in all of NBA forums, the ol' sport knows no bounds when it comes to just how gay he can be. I wonder if the ol' sport will be able to surpass his own faggotry

Dude, duder, Kool is hetero. I've been there. I know whence I speak. He hammered it like trout meat.

FYM
02-22-2014, 02:54 PM
No. She was wrong, and she knew it because she reinstated him after she came to her senses (and found the Midol). But, it was the low point until the EC. There the Ellis Family found barrel's bottom.

Lets agree to disagree.

thats Ellis family site, it's not a fucking democracy, they can do whatever the fuck they want if it's an issue for somebody he can leave. It's a lot of work to piss them off tbh most liberal forum I know so again Luva can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.

Thread
02-22-2014, 03:09 PM
Lets agree to disagree.

thats Ellis family site, it's not a fucking democracy, they can do whatever the fuck they want if it's an issue for somebody he can leave. It's a lot of work to piss them off tbh most liberal forum I know so again Luva can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.

But, it was a big nite for us, for Luva, F. She should have had the restraint there. It's a black mark (the EC too) against an otherwise perfect record. I'll agree they are the standard bearer when it comes to Forum Administration. There isn't anyone else.

Katherine Robinson
02-22-2014, 03:29 PM
But, it was a big nite for us, for Luva, F. She should have had the restraint there. It's a black mark (the EC too) against an otherwise perfect record. I'll agree they are the standard bearer when it comes to Forum Administration. There isn't anyone else.

Dale, you know the EC had done what it could for you and you simply spread your turd cheeks at every turn. They were the best thing that has happened to you and you know it - be grateful.

FYM
02-22-2014, 05:08 PM

Its not like he didn't receive tons of warning tbh

z0sa
02-22-2014, 05:39 PM
Koolaid Kid,

Is that pronounced o min yus or o min e us? Thanks in advance.

Thread
02-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Dale, you know the EC had done what it could for you and you simply spread your turd cheeks at every turn. They were the best thing that has happened to you and you know it - be grateful.

I still don't understand your reasoning here. Explain it, please.

RsxPiimp
02-22-2014, 05:53 PM

Obvious faggot is obvious

Thread
02-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Its not like he didn't receive tons of warning tbh

But, she didn't do it because of what Luva did,,,she kicked him off because she feared we'd ring that night and she wanted to deny him a seat at the table. But, I'm being too hard on someone who has the restraint of a saint. They've set a standard that will never be topped.

I think she saw the error there because she reinstated him before the game ended if I recall correctly. & she did it without fanfare.

Jacob1983
02-22-2014, 06:44 PM
My Mavs beat Kobe, Acne and Westbrick, and Lebitch in 2011.

irishock
02-22-2014, 07:01 PM

Shutting down the GOAT in his prime was impressive

Thread
02-22-2014, 07:26 PM

Seems like a lifetime ago now, doesn't it, Jake?

Rogue
02-22-2014, 08:01 PM
And after the 1st round, we only lost 3 games in total en route to winning that goddamn MF'N championship in 2011... proud of them mavs :toast

Mavs record against Lakers, OKC and Miami combined in the 11' playoffs: 12-3

Rogue
02-22-2014, 08:04 PM
Seems like a lifetime ago now, doesn't it, Jake?
Then the Lakers last championship would be like two lifetimes ago imho. Mavs' championship is the most recent NBA championship that's not won by Miami, and we remain the last and by now the only team to have beaten Superfriends in a best-of-7 series, proud.

Thread
02-22-2014, 08:59 PM
Then the Lakers last championship would be like two lifetimes ago imho.

Quit being defensive, Rogue. It was a harmless meandering, not a challenge.

Spur-Addict
02-22-2014, 09:03 PM

robinlopez.gif

Katherine Robinson
02-22-2014, 09:32 PM
I still don't understand your reasoning here. Explainit, please.

You were wreckless and did not understand the quantity to quality ratio of your posts. You were here, taking every name you could without restraint. The EC showed you a mirror and you spit at it.

Thread
02-22-2014, 09:40 PM
You were wreckless and did not understand the quantity to quality ratio of your posts. You were here, taking every name you could without restraint. The EC showed you a mirror and you spit at it.

& they were genuinely regretful after I was tossed. I would not have come back unless I was coaxed to do so by the very people who prompted my ouster. I forgive all who conspired except for Findog, because he hid in the tall grass even as I comforted him in his time of sorrow. That I don't forgive.

The EC was like new Coke...an inexplicable breach of sanity by an otherwise brilliant Co.. Coke has been restored and so has Cubby.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-22-2014, 09:42 PM
I like being massaged anally.

Thread
02-22-2014, 09:45 PM
^Can you honestly say you don't?

irishock
02-22-2014, 09:45 PM
^ this guy just doesn't know what's coming to him :lol. You should probably edit that post before Giuseppe sees it

edit: too late

Clipper Nation
02-22-2014, 09:55 PM
^ this guy just doesn't know what's coming to him :lol. You should probably edit that post before Giuseppe sees it

edit: too late
:lol Hopefully Dale makes another poster quit the site....

irishock
02-22-2014, 09:58 PM
^ after no lyfe fuck it should be dallasmaverickslose and then philo

Arnold Toht
02-22-2014, 10:03 PM
It's like lambs walking into the slaughterhouse.

irishock
02-22-2014, 10:06 PM
It's like lambs walking into the slaughterhouse.

Like jews in the treblinka

Katherine Robinson
02-23-2014, 01:13 AM
& they were genuinely regretful after I was tossed. I would not have come back unless I was coaxed to do so by the very people who prompted my ouster. I forgive all who conspired except for Findog, because he hid in the tall grass even as I comforted him in his time of sorrow. That I don't forgive.

The EC was like new Coke...an inexplicable breach of sanity by an otherwise brilliant Co.. Coke has been restored and so has Cubby.

The EC made you reconsider your posting, Dale you were out of line like a school kid with his fly open around his peers. Thank them for making you become more than you were.

Thread
02-23-2014, 01:15 AM
The EC made you reconsider your posting, Dale you were out of line like a school kid with his fly open around his peers. Thank them for making you become more than you were.

I think you're full of shit.

Katherine Robinson
02-23-2014, 01:19 AM
I think you're full of shit.

You know the score, Dale. There was the Giuseppe rodeo as a glimpse at how far you fell. The EC believed in you though, and you came through.

Now look at you, suited up and ready to play inquisitor.

Thread
02-23-2014, 04:53 AM
You know the score, Dale. There was the Giuseppe rodeo as a glimpse at how far you fell. The EC believed in you though, and you came through.

Now look at you, suited up and ready to play inquisitor.

They just convened that stupid rodeo after Kobe was caught on that tape packing Duncan's hemis. Please.

You've been in the weeds, in the duck blind where Findog was...you SOB.

TDMVPDPOY
02-23-2014, 05:14 AM
at leasts td isnt holding cocks, then im fine with it

now back to cobie....lol we all know what he was holding in that tape, let alone what he was holding when whoever was still alive

Katherine Robinson
02-23-2014, 11:41 AM
They just convened that stupid rodeo after Kobe was caught on that tape packing Duncan's hemis. Please.

You've been in the weeds, in the duck blind where Findog was...you SOB.

That rodeo was created by yourself, only somebody else had hit enter. You've played victim long enough, Dale, start owning up and thanking the EC.

Stop being chickenshit and be somebody.