PDA

View Full Version : Lena Dunham shares that her boyfriend Jack Antonoff dated Goddess

Rogue
02-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Girls writer, director, and star Lena Dunham discussed the moment when she found out that her boyfriend, fun.'s Jack Antonoff, dated Scarlett Johansson.
While speaking with Grantland's Bill Simmons, Dunham admitted that she has a guilty pleasure obsession with Old Loves (http://oldloves.tumblr.com/), a Tumblr page dedicated to celebrity couples who have dated in the past but have since called it quits.
Upon her searching, she was in quite the shock when she had seen a photo of someone she knew quite well on the webpage: her boyfriend, Antonoff. Dunham has been dating (http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/09/girls-lena-dunham-dating-fun-guitarist) the guitarist of the band fun., Jack Antonoff, since 2012.
Dunham told Simmons what she went through when she saw it, notes EntertainmentWise (http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/141603/Lena-Dunham-Reveals-Surreal-Discovery-That-Scarlett-Johansson-Used-To-Date-Boyfriend-Jack-Antonoff). “The craziest thing that ever happened to me was, like- Old Loves is my passion [and] I saw my boyfriend and his girlfriend from high school,” she said.

When she was asked about it, she confirmed that the then-girlfriend was Scarlett Johansson. “I was like, my mind is going to explode. It would be like seeing my parents [on the site],” she further explained.
Despite Antonoff having once dated Esquire’s two-time winner of the Esquire (http://www.esquire.com/women/the-sexiest-woman-alive/scarlett-johansson-2013-sexiest-woman-alive-photos#slide-1)'s Sexiest Woman Alive title, Dunham said that she’s not jealous of their previous relationship. She had said that Howard Stern asked her if she was jealous.
“She’s beautiful, he’s beautiful,” she continued, “but it was so surreal to be looking through this blog that gives me so much pleasure, and then there’s my boyfriend.”

surprised? :lol

I'd rather have one night with Goddess then be a celibate for lifelong than live a bland life stuck with a whale like this, tbh.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/image_display/_img/2014/02/lena%20dunham.JPG

Jacob1983
02-22-2014, 06:38 PM
Rogue, why would you even post that picture or tell us about that? Now when we think about Scarlett, we will be thinking about that chubby saggy boobs tattooed unfunny girl on Girls.

Rogue
02-22-2014, 07:08 PM
Just felt it was time to start another Goddess thread, tbh.

Biernutz
02-22-2014, 07:34 PM
What does it say when a fat skank could take a guy away from a "goddess" :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 07:37 PM
Black dick......mmmmmmmmmmmm

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/25_obamascarlett_lgl_zps2934fae8.jpg

Rogue
02-22-2014, 08:14 PM
Ryan Reynolds is probably the only man in the world whom Goddess has ever had a serious relationship with, imho. The rest of time Goddess just plays with random dicks for fun. Goddess left her highschool classmate when she felt bored of him, it was not the dickhead Antonoff who called end to it imho.

Wiz
02-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Ugly hoe

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 08:27 PM
holy hell she's hideous

SupremeGuy
02-22-2014, 10:01 PM
holy hell she's hideousFor real. Every time I see her, I want to kill her with fire.

monosylab1k
02-22-2014, 10:11 PM
holy hell she's hideous

Anytime I happen to catch a few minutes of Girls, i wonder if Allison Williams is legitimately hot as hell, or is a normal pretty girl who benefits from standing next to that ugly ogre woman every week.

monosylab1k
02-22-2014, 10:12 PM
Anytime I happen to catch a few minutes of Girls

Yeah, who am I kidding here, I watch Girls regularly. It's funny.

CuckingFunt
02-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Yeah, who am I kidding here, I watch Girls regularly. It's funny.

No fair calling yourself out before anyone else had the chance.

ColinB
02-22-2014, 10:50 PM
I haven't seen Girls, but Tiny Furniture was pretty bad, so not sure I'll ever give it a chance.

CuckingFunt
02-22-2014, 11:09 PM
Girls is better than Tiny Furniture, but they're clearly the same voice.

Girls is... I watch it regularly, and have since its first season, but I can't say without reservation that the show is good. Or even that I like it, necessarily. There are aspects of it I think work very well, but I think it's ultimately one of those things that I admire more than I actually enjoy.

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 01:03 AM
Season 1 was legitimately hilarious and poignant, imo.

Season 2 tried way too hard, was funny but not nearly as funny as season 1, completely wasted a Donald Glover guest appearance, spent way too much time developing the two most annoying and unlikeable people on the show (Adam and Shoshanna), and got way too dark and uncomfortable at the end. I haven't started season 3 but hopefully it gets back to season 1's level or i'll probably stop watching.

Also any more of Andy Samberg's sidekick as the performance artist and I'm out.

KL2
02-23-2014, 01:12 AM
She actually doesn't look that bad in that pic, I googled her and she looks like a fat ass dyke :lol

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/765235/thumbs/o-LENA-DUNHAM-HAIR-570.jpg?1

Jesus Christ how do you fuck up that bad?

KL2
02-23-2014, 01:16 AM
Just googled her again and saw her naked, Jesus Christ. I'm done with this thread, shouldn't be naked when your gut is bigger than your tits

Jacob1983
02-23-2014, 01:36 AM
LMAO! Please do not mention naked or nude and Lena Dunham in the same sentence. That is a sight you will never be able to get out of your head. Trust me, I learned my lesson the hard way. I flipped over unfortunately to HBO one time and I saw that chubby tattooed creature topless in bed with a black guy. Nasty as fuck.

RD2191
02-23-2014, 01:47 AM
Just googled her again and saw her naked, Jesus Christ. I'm done with this thread, shouldn't be naked when your gut is bigger than your tits
:lmao

Rogue
02-23-2014, 02:35 AM
I'd rather castrate myself than stick my hard dick into this flat whale tbh. you simply can't stick it in when it's not hard at all, bitch's not even as attractive as Khloe Kardashian imho

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 12:15 PM
LMAO! Please do not mention naked or nude and Lena Dunham in the same sentence. That is a sight you will never be able to get out of your head. Trust me, I learned my lesson the hard way. I flipped over unfortunately to HBO one time and I saw that chubby tattooed creature topless in bed with a black guy. Nasty as fuck.

But the black guy got you rock hard, right?

Clipper Nation
02-23-2014, 12:32 PM
How the hell do you downgrade from Goddess to that? :lmao

CitizenDwayne
02-23-2014, 01:59 PM

Interesting that you felt the need to point that part out...

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 02:02 PM

wait wait wait wait wait......how are you a dirt poor loser with a shitty car, job, and life, but have money for HBO?

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-23-2014, 03:48 PM
^:lmao

apalisoc_9
02-23-2014, 07:35 PM
wait wait wait wait wait......how are you a dirt poor loser with a shitty car, job, and life, but have money for HBO?

:lol

Jacob1983
02-24-2014, 12:26 AM
Mono, I hope you die a painfully slow and agonizing death. We have been over this before. If you show me your wrath, I will show you my wrath and it will be a million times worse, you ass fuck.

GoodOdor
02-24-2014, 02:28 AM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Rogue
02-24-2014, 06:09 AM
Goddess never really "dated" that dick imho. Goddess might have kissed him but she never took it seriously, she just had fun playing with random dicks (including her current toy named Romain Dauriac)

monosylab1k
02-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Mono, I hope you die a painfully slow and agonizing death. We have been over this before. If you show me your wrath, I will show you my wrath and it will be a million times worse, you ass fuck.

I'm just trying to help you get your priorities straight, dude. If you have a shitty car, job, and life then maybe paying for premium TV isn't a good idea. Don't shoot the messenger, J.

John Kramer
02-24-2014, 10:51 AM

thatescalatedquickly.gif