PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: The American media's atrocious handling of homosexuality in the 21st century.

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 03:42 PM
I know, I know...I must be a jeebotard for thinking this, but it's becoming disgusting and deviant, regardless of what side of the political spectrum you're on. You're not brave or courageous for taking it up the ass--no matter what anybody tells you. It's not worthy of press conferences (Ellen Page). You don't deserve halftime ovations either (Michael Sam). All it means is you were born with some genetic disorder that predisposes you to love of cock.

It should be about toleration, not celebration.

/hurrdurr

CitizenDwayne
02-22-2014, 03:45 PM
I actually agree 100%.

Leetonidas
02-22-2014, 03:49 PM
imo it's celebrating the courage it apparently takes to let the world know you're queer, which is going to incite nothing but hate against you. It does take some kind of balls tbh and it's probably hard for us to relate because we haven't been lying to the entire world and shutting our real selves in a closet our entire lives. But I agree in a sense it seems like they gayness itself is being celebrated, which I don't care for. I honestly don't give two shits about gays, them wanting to get married, or whatever. Doesn't affect me in the slightest. What's sickening is people getting death threats for being gay or westboro tards using gayness as an excuse to justify their retardation.

I really wish gayness wasn't a big deal so we wouldn't have to hear about shit like this. It's kinda funny though the way male athletes seem like they don't want to be around gay teammates because they fear they'll be doing to them the exact same thing they do to hundreds of women on a daily basis and eye rape them :lol

02-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Agreed :toast

But media gone media

spurraider21
02-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Leet gets it

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 04:20 PM
Leet gets it

But Tammy doesn't ...lol

z0sa
02-22-2014, 05:41 PM
Gay Jews are heroes, didnt you know?

Thread
02-22-2014, 05:46 PM
Deads

HI-FI
02-22-2014, 06:13 PM
The media is a strange animal. When gays were spreading HIV in the 80s, which went on to kill many non-buttslammees because of blood transfusion, the media would rather go after Reagan for wanting to shut down the bathhouses which were hotbeds for HIV.

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 06:17 PM
The media is a strange animal. When gays were spreading HIV in the 80s, which went on to kill many non-buttslammees because of blood transfusion, the media would rather go after Reagan for wanting to shut down the bathhouses which were hotbeds for HIV.
rofl

+1...many innocent children (some even infants and neonates) received tainted blood as a result from gays. It was tragic, but as you stated not the most important issue on the docket back then.

Rogue
02-22-2014, 07:44 PM
At least the US hasn't gone that way as far as her hat (Canada) has.

rayjayjohnson
02-22-2014, 08:10 PM
It should be about toleration, not celebration.

isn't that what 90% of the media is saying?

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 08:14 PM
isn't that what 90% of the media is saying?
Like who? They cut away from normal NFLN coverage today to show this gayblade's presser. He sucks dick. Cool, get over it and stop putting him in the spotlight.

SupremeGuy
02-22-2014, 08:58 PM
meh, homosexuality is just one of those things the media loves to talk about these days...

That's why I get most of my news online.

Thread
02-22-2014, 09:01 PM
meh, homosexuality is just one of those things the media loves to talk about these days...

That's why I get most of my news online.

It's out of our "politbureau" like global warming.

russellgoat
02-22-2014, 10:58 PM
I think journalists should ask the complete information. I want to know if they are top or bottom...

Jacob1983
02-23-2014, 01:41 AM
If being gay is normal and on the same level of normalcy as being straight, then being gay shouldn't be a big deal. That's the problem with homosexuality. We humans make it out to be a big deal. Who gives a fuck if you are a guy and like cock? So you have a dick and like dick, shut the fuck up and keep sucking dick. You don't deserve any special treatment. Equality means equal treatment, not special treatment. That means you don't get a parade, a month, or some type of award or appreciation. When someone says they are gay, we just need to be like "okay" and that's it.

Rogue
02-23-2014, 02:46 AM
I guess that if some guy can suck his own dick then the chance of him being gay would be rather small. Niggas have longer dicks and better flexibility, which's the reason why the % of gay people in the black population is smaller than other races imho

Chinook
02-23-2014, 02:53 AM
Brian Billick tried to be reasonable today during NFLNs special Sam coverage. Everyone else was threatening teams for downgrading him on the basis on him being a potential media distraction. They said press was dying down already. Billick then agreed Sam's sexuality was not a big deal and to demonstrate that, NFLN should take the initiative and stop giving Sam special attention. He also brought up good points about why Sam might fall anyway and how this media attention could hurt Sam's performance. Anyway, the others proceeded to ignore him and condemn any team that isn't seriously considering him.

Thebesteva
02-23-2014, 02:56 AM
http://www.damnlol.com/i/1f674e854fd2fd27fedb4cb82276038f.jpg

irishock
02-23-2014, 01:30 PM
Collins signs with the Nets and now ESPN is claiming he's an average player based on analytics :lmao

thunderup
02-23-2014, 01:33 PM
Collins signs with the Nets and now ESPN is claiming he's an average player based on analytics :lmao
It's dominated the sports headlines this morning. Eclipsing even the NFL combine. It's ridiculous.

irishock
02-23-2014, 01:35 PM
Holy shit :lol http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9226929/nba-jason-collins-no-stats-all-star

FuzzyLumpkins
02-23-2014, 01:44 PM
The insecurity that permeates this thread is hilarious.

thunderup
02-23-2014, 01:51 PM
The insecurity that permeates this thread is hilarious.
All that was needed to complete this thread was a vanilla post from your faggot libtard ass.

Juggity
02-23-2014, 01:56 PM
All that was needed to complete this thread was a vanilla post from your faggot libtard ass.

:td par for the course bigotry. Meth usage rears its head in many forms.

thunderup
02-23-2014, 02:00 PM
:td par for the course bigotry. Meth usage rears its head in many forms.
:lol Already playing the :cry "you're a bigot" :cry card. Ladies and gentlemen, a product of our rapidly pussifying society.

Juggity
02-23-2014, 02:07 PM
:lol Already playing the :cry you're a bigot :cry card. Ladies and gentlemen, a product of our rapidly pussifying society.

Not sure why you're so upset about being called a bigot tbh. Your posts are pretty clearly indicative of an attitude consistent with bigotry and intolerance. Luckily, most bigots in America are old people who are going to die of fat diseases in the next 15 years or so. You might be one of the younger exceptions to the rule, but you'll soon find yourself amongst a small minority. That much, at least, is clear.

DMC
02-23-2014, 02:12 PM
I don't care who's fucking whom but I don't want to know about it. It's not like homos didn't exist in the 50's. They were just doing it in secret, or just unhappy in their marriage, vomiting any time they had to smell a pussy.

thunderup
02-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Not sure why you're so upset about being called a bigot tbh. Your posts are pretty clearly indicative of an attitude consistent with bigotry and intolerance. Luckily, most bigots in America are old people who are going to die of fat diseases in the next 15 years or so. You might be one of the younger exceptions to the rule, but you'll soon find yourself amongst a small minority. That much, at least, is clear.
:lol Big Dog could give two shits about some fag that likes to take it up the ass, unlike you. My stance on gays and such is similar to the OP's. It's libtards like yourself that like to claim the bigot card as some form of defense mechanism against people who are indifferent to the issue.

kobe4life
02-23-2014, 02:15 PM
Jason became a fag after God destroyed him in the '02 finals.

irishock
:cry bigot

irishock
Jason became a fag after God destroyed him in the '02 finals.

Shaq is god?

kobe4life
02-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Shaq is god?

Kobe is God.

thunderup
02-23-2014, 02:17 PM
:cry bigot
:cry you are so intolerant and insensitive! How dare you call somebody else a fag -- not cool!!! :cry

irishock
02-23-2014, 02:18 PM
Kobe is God.

Pretty sure Kerry Kittles, not the big faggot, was guarding him.

kobe4life
02-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Pretty sure Kerry Kittles, not the big faggot, was guarding him.

Yeah but it was God who posterized the big faggot a bunch of times.

Juggity
02-23-2014, 02:24 PM
:lol Big Dog could give two shits about some fag that likes to take it up the ass, unlike you. My stance on gays and such is similar to the OP's. It's libtards like yourself that like to claim the bigot card as some form of defense mechanism against people who are indifferent to the issue.

I mean, given your posts, it's clear that you care a lot about this issue. If you didn't, you wouldn't post about it in such an impassioned manner. So the claim that you don't care is simply untrue.

You are intolerantly devoted to your prejudice and are definitionally a bigot. No need to duck that label. It's a fact by the very definition of the word. You embrace the actions of a bigot, so there's really no need to hide from the label. Don't be afraid. Be proud of your bigotry.

thunderup
02-23-2014, 02:28 PM
I mean, given your posts, it's clear that you care a lot about this issue. If you didn't, you wouldn't post about it in such an impassioned manner. So the claim that you don't care is simply untrue.

You are intolerantly devoted to your prejudice and are definitionally a bigot. No need to duck that label. It's a fact by the very definition of the word. You embrace the actions of a bigot, so there's really no need to hide from the label. Don't be afraid. Be proud of your bigotry.
:lol If it pisses you off enough to type long drawn out responses like this to try and convince me, then fuck yeah, I'm a bigot!

:lol sensitive soft ass faggot commie

FuzzyLumpkins
02-23-2014, 02:41 PM

and Mitchell doubles down. your binary political thought is pretty sad too.

Juggity
02-23-2014, 02:45 PM
fuck yeah, I'm a bigot!

All I wanted to hear. Thanks for confirming.

thunderup
02-23-2014, 02:46 PM
and Mitchell doubles down. your binary political thought is pretty sad too.
Take your sensitive commie agenda back to the political forum where it belongs, faggot.

thunderup
02-23-2014, 02:46 PM
All I wanted to hear. Thanks for confirming.
No problem fag.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Take your sensitive commie agenda back to the political forum where it belongs, faggot.

feel better? I realize that anyone that does not go along with your southern GOP good ole boy mentality is a homosexual or marxist but you only think that because you are dumb. It's okay.

I bet you are a 5 figure republican ie a moron.

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Fuzzy, would you agree that these gay announcements should be treated with a "shrug" and then quickly forgotten? The current situation is frankly...gay

Rogue
02-23-2014, 07:51 PM
Yeah but it was God who posterized the big faggot a bunch of times.
Collins was not a fag back then but God forced his way in (like what he would repeat in Colorado a few years later) and converted Collins to homosexuality imho.