PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets Has Katelyn Faber blown through her money yet?

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 08:55 PM
You know how dem po folks are when they become nouveau riche

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 09:46 PM
fuck yeah she broke...Kobe payed that bitch like only 80 grand from what I recall...he was telling his friends: "That bitch didn't get shit"...:lol

Kobe is so gangsta...he told the Cops he didn't want to pay her because he felt like paying for pussy was disrespectful to her...:lmao my nigga

spurraider21
02-22-2014, 09:51 PM
he also told them he didn't finish and jerked it after she left. probably because he preferred making gay tapes and couldn't get hard in front of a woman

Thread
02-22-2014, 09:52 PM
he also told them he didn't finish and jerked it after she left. probably because he preferred making gay tapes and couldn't get hard in front of a woman

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2014, 09:52 PM

if you're as lame in bed as you are on this site...I imagine your wife or girlfriend must feel like her pussy is dead...

DeadlyDynasty
02-22-2014, 09:56 PM
Why do people use the jerk-off anecdote as smack, tbh? It's hard to nut if the bitch your fucking is subpar. Spurfan should know this better than anyone:lol

Kool Bob Love
02-22-2014, 10:18 PM
Why do people use the jerk-off anecdote as smack, tbh? It's hard to nut if the bitch your fucking is subpar. Spurfan should know this better than anyone:lol

She didn't let him finish bro. Kobe a phaggot for not busting in the hoes face.

spurraider21
02-22-2014, 10:25 PM
^he asked for her permission :lol

Kool Bob Love
02-22-2014, 10:43 PM
^he asked for her permission :lol

:lmao

even with all that fame and money kobe still a beta.