PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Tell Me What life form or body hosted the original sperm and eggs?

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 04:23 PM
let me get this right...the non-believers and atheists would have a reasonably sane person believe that 13.7 billion years ago (which is not long in the annals of cosmic time) that a big bang happened that produced not just life but life at the molecular level? ....you've heard it first from Kool as no other scientist on earth has posed this particular question that I'm about to pose....since human life, and all animal life on earth is a result of a combination of sperm and eggs fusing together at the molecular level to create life..what life form or body hosted the original sperm and eggs? were the sperm and eggs floating on the surface of the earth and came in contact with each other and then formed the first human body outside of a human body?

listen people I don't know what God has planned for me..but it's obvious he exists...get over yourselves already...there's no logic that can compete with mine on this issue...

RD2191
02-23-2014, 04:40 PM
:toast

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 04:43 PM
So what is the creationist answer to the question?

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 04:50 PM

the only and I repeat only reasonable conclusion.... God Created....from the dust...from dust you are and to dust you shall return...

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 04:51 PM
the only and I repeat only reasonable conclusion.... God Created....from the dust...from dust you are and to dust you shall return...

That doesn't answer your question.

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 04:52 PM
it's like mixing salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, and expecting a chicken to miraculously pop up...my argument is stronger than yours...the cosmic fabric must not be reduced to the joke of a evolutionary theory..it's insanity

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 04:53 PM
That doesn't answer your question.

adam and eve hosted the sperm and eggs....someone had to do it...we have no other human record....but we know that someone had to host..so we go with what we have collected through human records / history

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 04:54 PM
it's like mixing salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, and expecting a chicken to miraculously pop up...my argument is stronger than yours...the cosmic fabric must not be reduced to the joke of a evolutionary theory..it's insanity
You still haven't answered your own question.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 04:55 PM
adam and eve hosted the sperm and eggs....someone had to do it...we have no other human record....but we know that someone had to host..so we go with what we have collected through human records / history
Were there not other creatures before adam and eve?

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 04:55 PM
You still haven't answered your own question.

I have an advanced collage dagree :hat whereas you don't....try again

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Were there not other creatures before adam and eve?

do they not produce off spring by combining sperm and egg? again what body is the original host....this is question an evolutionist cannot answer whereas a creationist can...

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 04:57 PM
I have an advanced collage dagree :hat whereas you don't....try againlol collage

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 04:58 PM
lol collage

you're too easy to manipulate...no really :hat

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 05:00 PM
you're too easy to manipulate...no really :hatlol collage

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 05:10 PM
as a side issue to my OP....not only did you have to a host...you had to have two separate and distinct hosts...why didn't the sperm and eggs reside in a single host?

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 05:11 PM
Collage.

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Collage.

don't forget how I spelled "dagree"...you're a sucker for punishment I see :lol

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 05:28 PM
don't forget how I spelled "dagree"...you're a sucker for punishment I see :lol
Didn't need to get any further tbh. You still didn't answer.

Fabbs
02-23-2014, 05:37 PM
Start your own thread on it Rumpy.

You can't answer the OPs question.

Thread
02-23-2014, 06:03 PM
Kool Aid Man

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 06:35 PM
Start your own thread on it Rumpy.

You can't answer the OPs question.
Neither can he.

Neither can you.

Neither can anyone.

hehateme
02-23-2014, 06:37 PM
what exactly does a collage degree get someone these days?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-23-2014, 06:37 PM
Neither can he.

Neither can you.

Neither can anyone.

Exactly. Because it is valid.

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Neither can he.

Neither can you.

Neither can anyone.

most gay people don't believe in God..in fact I don't know any gay people that believe in God..because they feel upset that God condemns their sexual preference...listen he also condemns people who fornicate and commit adultery...and yet we still believe...because we know we can and will change someday...I've answered the question whereas you continue your gay angry denial

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 06:44 PM
most gay people don't believe in God..in fact I don't know any gay people that believe in God..because they feel upset that God condemns their sexual preference...listen he also condemns people who fornicate and commit adultery...and yet we still believe...because we know we can and will change someday...I've answered the question whereas you continue your gay angry denial
Except you didn't answer your own question.

You don't even understand your own question.

Fabbs
02-23-2014, 06:54 PM
Except you didn't answer your own question.

You don't even understand your own question.
:rollin what a puss out.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 06:58 PM
:rollin what a puss out.I don't see you answering the question either.

Fabbs
02-23-2014, 07:15 PM
I don't see you answering the question either.
I don't need to answer you. You merely hijacked onto the thread. I have zero need for your approval of how i believe humans got here.

You're the trifecta and then some.
Schticks by the Number thread.
13. The baiting arguer that argues with no real direction or purpose intended.

14. The completely fake life poster(can manifest themselves in many forms, i.e. pimp daddy extreme, know it all old man, forum bully, etc. Easily spotted by excessive bragging.)

15. The "I'm too cool for everything" poster...habitually enters threads and laughs at or makes condescending remarks at a topic that multiple posters are in agreement with.

and

UZER Repeating a question over and over then claiming it wins the argument.

oh theres more

The one that gets me is those who act like they aren't here to bug people and talk shit in hiding. Especially since they do nothing else but that.

The critic who does...0...themselves.

Rogue
02-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Sperm and Eggs are by no means of the molecular level imho. They're cells and their structures are complex, each of which consists of billions of "molecules". The earliest forms of creatures are simply structured like virus and bacteria, none of which has the structure of a cell imho. Only higher organisms are made up of cells imho.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-23-2014, 07:22 PM
The inability to answer the question does not mean that there is not a valid answer nor does it invalidate the theory of evolution.

pgardn
02-23-2014, 07:22 PM
let me get this right...the non-believers and atheists would have a reasonably sane person believe that 13.7 billion years ago (which is not long in the annals of cosmic time) that a big bang happened that produced not just life but life at the molecular level? ....you've heard it first from Kool as no other scientist on earth has posed this particular question that I'm about to pose....since human life, and all animal life on earth is a result of a combination of sperm and eggs fusing together at the molecular level to create life..what life form or body hosted the original sperm and eggs? were the sperm and eggs floating on the surface of the earth and came in contact with each other and then formed the first human body outside of a human body?

listen people I don't know what God has planned for me..but it's obvious he exists...get over yourselves already...there's no logic that can compete with mine on this issue...

You have an advanced college degree...
Please say you did not take Biology.

Just lie to me.

The first bolded part (my bolding of your statement) is so wrong..

And your last question... Jesus H Christ... This is depressing. I gotta get some exercise.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-23-2014, 07:23 PM

You channeling WC with this making shit up about your personal experiences and then try to insert that for the whole of reality?

ChumpDumper
02-23-2014, 07:28 PM
I don't need to answer you. You merely hijacked onto the thread. I have zero need for your approval of how i believe humans got here.

You're the trifecta and then some.
Schticks by the Number thread.
13. The baiting arguer that argues with no real direction or purpose intended.

14. The completely fake life poster(can manifest themselves in many forms, i.e. pimp daddy extreme, know it all old man, forum bully, etc. Easily spotted by excessive bragging.)

15. The "I'm too cool for everything" poster...habitually enters threads and laughs at or makes condescending remarks at a topic that multiple posters are in agreement with.

and

UZER Repeating a question over and over then claiming it wins the argument.

oh theres more

The one that gets me is those who act like they aren't here to bug people and talk shit in hiding. Especially since they do nothing else but that.

The critic who does...0...themselves.lol meltdown

Don't be angry. I am fine with not being able to answer the question. It's creationist who get bent out of shape when confronting uncertainty. Kool just mistakenly presented just such a conundrum.

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 07:30 PM
The inability to answer the question does not mean that there is not a valid answer nor does it invalidate the theory of evolution.

^
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 07:32 PM
You have an advanced college degree...
Please say you did not take Biology.

Just lie to me.

The first bolded part (my bolding of your statement) is so wrong..

And your last question... Jesus H Christ... This is depressing. I gotta get some exercise.

you said and did everything but answer the question :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Sperm and Eggs are by no means of the molecular level imho. They're cells and their structures are complex, each of which consists of billions of "molecules". The earliest forms of creatures are simply structured like virus and bacteria, none of which has the structure of a cell imho. Only higher organisms are made up of cells imho.

^ :lmao

Rogue
02-23-2014, 07:57 PM
I believe even a high school student who has learned 1-2 biology classes wouldn't have seen sperms and eggs as "molecules" tbh.

Rogue
02-23-2014, 08:06 PM
the earliest forms of lives didn't have no structure of cell (like virus and bacteria). Plus, "sperm" and "egg" are terms of sexual reproduction while the earliest lives mostly reproduce by the means of asexual reproduction. You're probably more knowledgeable than most niggas in your hood but you've failed to realize you guys are the downfall of this society, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 08:11 PM
the earliest forms of lives didn't have no structure of cell (like virus and bacteria). Plus, "sperm" and "egg" are terms of sexual reproduction while the earliest lives mostly reproduce by the means of asexual reproduction. You're probably more knowledgeable than most niggas in your hood but you've failed to realize you guys are the downfall of this society, tbh.

^ :lmao

who hosted Rogie?

pgardn
02-23-2014, 09:25 PM

You posited a question based on incorrect assumptions fool.

Its like saying since 1 + 1 = 9 how is it that 9 + 1 = 12... You don't know biology, you think sperm and egg came first? Are you asking when we think sexual reproduction first took place, since asexual reproduction clearly came before sexual reproduction? Your sinces are bassakward...

WTF are you trying to ask?

FuzzyLumpkins
02-23-2014, 10:20 PM
^
:lmao

I liked it better when you did the god baiting Landover style. You've lost your touch ever since the Tape, holmes.

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2014, 10:38 PM
You posited a question based on incorrect assumptions fool.

Its like saying since 1 + 1 = 9 how is it that 9 + 1 = 12... You don't know biology, you think sperm and egg came first? Are you asking when we think sexual reproduction first took place, since asexual reproduction clearly came before sexual reproduction? Your sinces are bassakward...

WTF are you trying to ask?

did I twixt your panties in a knot...:lmao can't answer the question eh? so try to spin and deflect your way out of it...typical evolutionist behavior...instead of asking me again try reading the OP again and getting mad because you simply have no answer...face it I'm smarter than you guys...I'm one brilliant black mutherfucker :lmao

CuckingFunt
02-23-2014, 11:38 PM
what exactly does a collage degree get someone these days?

Scrapbooking apprenticeship.

redzero
02-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Single-celled organisms come from sperm and eggs?

Rogue
02-24-2014, 12:02 AM
when I was a little child I thought women got pregnant after drinking men's urine, and even that thought sounds smarter than that Kool postulated in the OP tbh.

SnakeBoy
02-24-2014, 10:43 PM
It's creationist who get bent out of shape when confronting uncertainty.

Some do some don't. Same goes for atheists. Ask Fuzzy to specifically describe how natural selection leads to macro evolution and you'll see.