PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Yeah, I don't watch NBA/post b-ball takes as I used to, but this much is true...

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2014, 08:37 PM
You're a fucking idiot if you think the Spurs, Thunder, and even Clippers are better w/o their PG's. For all the "lol Westchuck/Enrique/Paul" threads or takes, these teams would be 4-0 swept Heat fodder w/o them. Stars are what win you games in the playoffs and separate a team from contenders, and those teams with more stars are better off (fucking duh). Stop being faggots...sometimes I wish I could throw you people into ovens.

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-23-2014, 08:41 PM
True. However, the Thunder ain't winning with Durant as #2.

spurraider21
02-23-2014, 08:41 PM
I agree whole heartedly. Westbrook and Parker have their moments that people like to jump on, but they are absolutely net positives for their team. We saw OKC in the playoffs last year. I don't think most people with the Enrique stuff actually believe that the Spurs are better off without Parker in the long run, or that Mills is a better option. Parker hasn't played up to standards this year, which is what prompted most of the talk, which I've tried to stay out of

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-23-2014, 08:44 PM
I agree whole heartedly. Westbrook and Parker have their moments that people like to jump on, but they are absolutely net positives for their team. We saw OKC in the playoffs last year. I don't think most people with the Enrique stuff actually believe that the Spurs are better off without Parker in the long run, or that Mills is a better option. Parker hasn't played up to standards this year, which is what prompted most of the talk, which I've tried to stay out of

The Thunder lost to the Grizzlies because Scott Brooks is a goddamn tard, not because of being without Westbrook.

Arnold Toht
02-23-2014, 08:47 PM
& quite frankly SF turning on Parker is one of the most disgusting acts I've seen from any fanbase.

Clipper Nation
02-23-2014, 08:47 PM
The Thunder lost to the Grizzlies because Scott Brooks is a goddamn tard, not because of being without Westbrook.

Durbeta also choked in that series, tbh.... in games 3, 4, and 5, he was a combined 4-22 with 9 total points in the 4th quarter and OT....

Of course, since Durbeta is the Media-protected golden boy, he was never criticized for it, whereas LeBron is still hated on for 2011 to this day :lol

Thread
02-23-2014, 08:48 PM
Christ, Deads says this and it's gospel. I've been saying it since I came back after 6 and I'm like an Indian at the front door.

UZER
02-23-2014, 08:56 PM
Spurs aren't going anywhere without parker.

Thunder aren't going anywhere without Westbrook....as #2. Problem is Westbrook doesn't get that.

Robz4000
02-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Horrible thing to say about DoK tbh...

spurraider21
02-23-2014, 08:58 PM
& quite frankly SF turning on Parker is one of the most disgusting acts I've seen from any fanbase.
you've nary room. laker fans have shit on Pau forever

elmanutres
02-23-2014, 08:59 PM
OP with the truth bombs. The whole enrique shit is ridiculous. But i never say anything cause you know how stubborn those guys upstairs are.

ElNono
02-23-2014, 09:00 PM
IIRC, there's about two Spurs posters that don't know the Enrique stuff is trolling/a schtick...

Thread
02-23-2014, 09:02 PM
IIRC, there's about two Spurs posters that don't know the Enrique stuff is trolling/a schtick...

& that's horseshit. Your people may not believe what they're shovelin' there, but, they're going on record in case it's still 5-4 come July.

ElNono
02-23-2014, 09:03 PM
& that's horseshit. Your people may not believe what they're shovelin' there, but, they're going on record in case it's still 5-4 come July.

horseshit is being a chickenshit

jeebus
02-23-2014, 09:04 PM
cuckvp and Crickets?

ElNono
02-23-2014, 09:05 PM
IMO, the Enrique schtick was even more magnified due to frenchie running the upper floor, vanishing the TDMVPDPOY and apasolic_9's of the forum downstairs...

Budkin
02-23-2014, 09:05 PM
You're a fucking idiot if you think the Spurs, Thunder, and even Clippers are better w/o their PG's. For all the "lol Westchuck/Enrique/Paul" threads or takes, these teams would be 4-0 swept Heat fodder w/o them. Stars are what win you games in the playoffs and separate a team from contenders, and those teams with more stars are better off (fucking duh). Stop being faggots...sometimes I wish I could throw you people into ovens.

:lol The thought of ST posters being thrown into ovens made me laugh.

ElNono
02-23-2014, 09:07 PM
cuckvp and Crickets?

autistic aussie is one... who was banned upstairs...

Ringo I think it's about at that point upstairs too...

Thread
02-23-2014, 09:11 PM
horseshit is being a chickenshit

& your people are chickenshit as well.

ElNono
02-23-2014, 09:14 PM
& your people are chickenshit as well.

"I'm rubber, you're glue"

Guybrush Threepwood - Monkey Island

Splits
02-23-2014, 09:24 PM
:lmao posters actually thinking real Spursfan has turned on Tony!

I mean, it's a funny meme and hilarious to troll gnsf but nobody actually runs with it as truth besides possibly DPOYdippymcdipshit. It's a joke, yet lakerfan, dale, and other trolls wanna make pretend 90% of spursnation is onboard. Fucking amateurs

Budkin
02-23-2014, 09:27 PM

I mean, it's a funny meme and hilarious to troll gnsf but nobody actually runs with it as truth besides possibly DPOYdippymcdipshit. It's a joke, yet lakerfan, dale, and other trolls wanna make pretend 90% of spursnation is onboard. Fucking amateurs

This. fucking laughable.

spurraider21
02-23-2014, 09:29 PM
timvpoijssodf is the only one who actually believes what he's saying. nono has always been good at stirring shit, plus its his CoM genes coming through

baseline bum
02-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Sounds like DD has been spending time upstairs lol. Upstairs has always hated Parker since about 04 when Ginobili really blew up. I still remember lots of upstairs Spurs fans being pissed when the Spurs didn't execute a rumored Brandon Rush + Ed Davis for Parker + the Spurs first rounder deal a few years back. Then there were the annoying George Hill fans who were ready to turn the keys over to him after he got Eagled by Nash in the playoffs (worst pick and roll defender I have seen who played a guard position).

Clipper Nation
02-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Enrique is a schtick, but the "heroball" knock on him isn't totally without basis either....

Thread
02-23-2014, 10:09 PM

Muddying the waters is what your people are doing with Parker. They get it both ways:::if you win "I was just kidding, like Splits said back in February." If you end up 5-4 again in July, it's "See, I told you so. I knew we couldn't win with that heroball bastard." This continues to keep Tammy & Pop safe like last July.

It's chickenshit of SF.

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Horrible thing to say about DoK tbh...
I didn't say they were their best players (although Parker unquestionably is). I'm saying you can't go anywhere without all your top talent (duh). The schtick is more tiring than Duncan/Kobe trolling, and the main perpetrators (none of which are Laker fans) need to come up with something new or put the business end of a shotty in their mouths

spurraider21
02-23-2014, 10:14 PM
I didn't say they were their best players (although Parker unquestionably is). I'm saying you can't go anywhere without all your top talent (duh). The schtick is more tiring than Duncan/Kobe trolling, and the main perpetrators (none of which are Laker fans) need to come up with something new or put the business end of a shotty in their mouths
It could still be argued that Duncan is the best player on the team.

Thread
02-23-2014, 10:14 PM
& it's the same type hump that said when Westbrook was out that it would be an adjustment when he came back. He comes back, they need to adjust and the fucks jump in his shit. And the "common man" ain't alone here. Now that James disgraced Durant the other day Media will stake Westbrook out there on the ant hill. Durant is under the protection of NYC and that's just the way it's gonna be.

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2014, 10:15 PM
:lolSplitman is such a nothing...just go away dude and find greener pastures/forums that can appreciate and foster your banality.

ElNono
02-23-2014, 10:15 PM
(none of which are Laker fans)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229588

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2014, 10:17 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229588
That's an obvious spurfan troll and it's been known for over a year...smh

ElNono
02-23-2014, 10:19 PM
That's an obvious spurfan troll...smh

Well known Lakerfan poster from ESPN boards... mid actually ran a train on him a few years ago...

ElNono
02-23-2014, 10:20 PM
pretty sure that's the "shitbombs" dude

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Well known Lakerfan poster from ESPN boards... mid actually ran a train on him a few years ago...
:lolNo, just no. It's probably mid himself, just like you and half the board were duped by his Kobe2Magic troll for a few months (which mid cleverly attacked to cultivate him). Notice how he posts sparingly and goes after low-hanging fruit (GNLF and GNSF)

ElNono
02-23-2014, 10:21 PM
but yeah, after what mid did to him, he should've blown his head off...

ElNono
02-23-2014, 10:23 PM
:lolNo, just no. It's probably mid himself, just like you and half the board was duped by his Kobe2Magic troll for a few months. Notice how he posts sparingly and goes after low-hanging fruit (GNLG and GNSF)

There was actually a THIRD poster, from the ESPN forums, backing up who this guy was... he's dumb as a rock though... mid is good, just not that good.

ElNono
02-23-2014, 10:24 PM
mid is missed though... his JHUTT troll was GOAT, IMO.

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2014, 10:26 PM
If you only knew half of mid's trolls:lol Some he makes obvious, others he's ingenious with--him, Jam, BUMP and mono were the best at the whodunit back in the heydays

jeebus
02-23-2014, 10:28 PM
There was actually a THIRD poster, from the ESPN forums, backing up who this guy was... he's dumb as a rock though... mid is good, just not that good.
Need a list of trolls and the fags who are behind them. I'm terrible at guessing them. The only ones I know of are in the club...cuz they're all mouse.

ElNono
02-23-2014, 10:30 PM
If you only knew half of mid's trolls:lol Some he makes obvious, others he's ingenious with--him, Jam, BUMP and mono were the best at the whodunit back in the heydays

Heck, you had the Nazis and I was just going through some old threads and I spotted the Basedow troll :lol Was wondering what happened to it.

I might be confusing that poster with history2b, which was originally the ESPN poster than eventually created 5 more accounts or so (KobeCinco, etc), and was the guy mid obliterated...

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2014, 10:33 PM
lol Basedow and Nick Manning were my first trolls, other than Hans Gruber who quickly got the all-ignore back in 09/10

baseline bum
02-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Heck, you had the Nazis and I was just going through some old threads and I spotted the Basedow troll :lol Was wondering what happened to it.

I might be confusing that poster with history2b, which was originally the ESPN poster than eventually created 5 more accounts or so (KobeCinco, etc), and was the guy mid obliterated...

:cry The forum died a little when there was no more Amon Goeth or Reinhard Heydrich to troll all the German, Austrian, and Belgian Spurs fans. :cry

Thread
02-23-2014, 10:37 PM
:cry The forum died a little when there was no more Amon Goeth or Reinhard Heydrich to troll all the German, Austrian, and Belgian Spurs fans. :cry

Please. It died 17 June 2010. You guys hid upstairs for two months. When you finally came down you had handfuls of (6-24).

tee, hee.

Venti Quattro
lol Basedow and Nick Manning were my first trolls, other than Hans Gruber who quickly got the all-ignore back in 09/10

Whottt happened to Ryan Fitzpatrick?

ElNono
timvp said people would bitch at him even if they didn't read a post but saw the Nazi trolls in the logged user list at the bottom :lmao

Venti Quattro
02-23-2014, 10:38 PM
timvp said people would bitch at him even if they didn't read a post but saw the Nazi trolls in the logged user list at the bottom :lmao

I borrowed some of DD's Nazi trolls and French and Jew posters were getting so asshurt when I post upstairs :lol :lol

Leetonidas
02-23-2014, 10:39 PM
Parker = French Yaweh

DeadlyDynasty
02-23-2014, 10:40 PM
lol Slobodan Milosevic viewing this thread

baseline bum
02-23-2014, 10:40 PM
Please. It died 17 June 2010. You guys hid upstairs for two months. When you finally came down you had handfuls of (6-24).

tee, hee.

Sorry son, I was going for you faggots to derail Boston in 2010 (though I was pulling for the Celtics in 08). Plus I was happy for my nigga Artest hitting that three.

Thread
02-23-2014, 10:41 PM
Sorry son, I was going for you faggots to derail Boston in 2010 (though I was pulling for the Celtics in 08). Plus I was happy for my nigga Artest hitting that three.

I know, I know. I won't find one motherfucker that'll admit to it over 3 years later.

Chickenshits.

baseline bum
02-23-2014, 10:42 PM
I know, I know. I won't find one motherfucker that'll admit to it over 3 years later.

Chickenshits.

6-24 was still pretty funny son.

Thread
02-23-2014, 10:44 PM
6-24 was still pretty funny son.

It was stupid.

FYM
02-23-2014, 10:47 PM
:lol I'm pretty sure there are more than 2 sf who think spurs are better off Parker tbh

Slobodan Milosevic
02-23-2014, 10:48 PM
lol Slobodan Milosevic viewing this thread

Im doing more than viewing. You attack Mid at your own peril.

Splits
02-23-2014, 10:54 PM
Muddying the waters is what your people are doing with Parker. They get it both ways:::if you win "I was just kidding, like Splits said back in February." If you end up 5-4 again in July, it's "See, I told you so. I knew we couldn't win with that heroball bastard." This continues to keep Tammy & Pop safe like last July.

It's chickenshit of SF.

No. Put me on the record. Scratch it into your barrel with whatever remains of your decrepit fingernail: Spurs go nowhere without Parker playing at an elite level.

And the same goes for the Thunder and Westbrook, tbh.

Thread
02-23-2014, 10:57 PM
No. Put me on the record. Scratch it into your barrel with whatever remains of your decrepit fingernail: Spurs go nowhere without Parker playing at an elite level.

And the same goes for the Thunder and Westbrook, tbh.

One of many assholes checkin' in. Done.

spurraider21
02-23-2014, 11:03 PM
With Duncan and Manu aging, its clear that Parker needs to come up big, but he has moments where he tries too hard to do so. But in the end we've gotta stand by him. In the 11-12 and the 12-13 seasons he was playing MVP caliber ball

Thread
02-23-2014, 11:06 PM
^

One of many assholes checkin' in. Done.

Killakobe81
02-24-2014, 12:06 AM

DD with the truff bombs ...

Splits
02-24-2014, 12:13 AM
DD stating the obvious

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2014, 12:23 AM
lol deflecting tbombs again

http://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/westbrookunicornchampion.jpg?w=510&h=662