PDA

View Full Version : Olongopo.......revisted.

Avante
02-23-2014, 09:18 PM
Since this keeps getting brought up constantly let's look at it again since nobody seems to get it.

I was 19-22 in my Navy days, just a Cali kid who knew....0....about life and the culture of any foreign countries. I just tagged along behind the old salts. We'd hit a bar, and it was like a swarm of locust...."buy me drink babysan?"

Now think, there you are just a kid in a bar in Olongopo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok surrounded by cute girls. So you'd....."ok ok wait a minute, hold on...ok? Now ...how old are you? Come on, you'd get laughed at and lied to anyway. These are professionals in that business, you don't go in there acting like some fool, nobody really gives a fuck about...:"ok ok....how old are you"....it's a total non factor. Nobody reading this would play that and you know it. Nobody ever has, once again.....nobody cared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now pay attention...

As a kid I knew nothing at all about what was really going on over there, totally clueless. Some years later I read something about sex slavery and how a lot of those working girls were just kids. Now....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!..it's....

Why wasn't I told of this fucked up situation? I had no idea it was like that over there.

Ok who doesn't get that? If I'd known of that fucked up deal over there I'm staying on the base. Nothing more sick than men messing around with young girls. I was however into well developed women and am pretty confident I wasn't with any of the...kids. I never ever thought...'she must be really young"....even back then that would have been a no no.

I would personally blow a hole in anyone messing with underage girls. Do I make myself clear on this? Now which one of you is going to totally ignore that and say something stupid? Come on who is the dumbest one of you out there?

Katherine Robinson
02-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Ever kill a gook?

Avante
02-23-2014, 09:58 PM
Ever kill a gook?

Being in the Navy I never set foot on Vietnamese soil until it was time for my release. Wouldn't know what a ..gook...looked like. All we did was shoot off illumnious shells at night turning night into day. So we sat out there about 10 miles as safe as a babe in the womb. 30 days playing war, then two weeks R%R, then 30 days playing war and then.....that went on for 6 months.

GoodOdor
02-23-2014, 10:00 PM
He raped, period.

Clipper Nation
02-23-2014, 10:02 PM
Old Faggot protesting waaaaay too much, tbh....

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:03 PM
He raped, period.

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guy keep in mind the...LEGAL...age over there is stupid, something like 13.

Why continue to ignore what I;m saying, you really this fucked?

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Old Faggot protesting waaaaay too much, tbh....

Notice how it's always the same dummies that are too stupid to understand anything? This idiot probably bitches when giving head.

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:06 PM
One more time....

ANY MAN WHO MESSES WITH YOUNG GIRLS NEEDS HIS DICK CUT OFF.

ok?

Katherine Robinson
02-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Being in the Navy I never set foot on Vietnamese soil until it was time for my release. Wouldn't know what a ..gook...looked like. All we did was shoot off illumnious shells at night turning night into day. So we sat out there about 10 miles as safe as a babe in the womb. 30 days playing war, then two weeks R%R, then 30 days playing war and then.....that went on for 6 months.

What purpose did that serve?

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:23 PM
What purpose did that serve?

We'd get cordinates as to where our forces needed daylight. So the launchers would be set to whatever direction/distance needed, then.....boom! Once the shell hit the correct distance......BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!....instant daylight and now the enemy can be seen. Many nights we hung on the lifelines getting loaded watching the machine gun fire with a.....whoa, cool~~~~~~

DMC
02-23-2014, 10:27 PM

Why continue to ignore what I;m saying, you really this fucked?

So you think the age of consent is merely a legal threshold? If there was no legal age, would you fuck a 2 year old?

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:32 PM
So you think the age of consent is merely a legal threshold? If there was no legal age, would you fuck a 2 year old?

I'll go slow....

DMC actually read this, ok?

Only a mentally retarded sicko would ever touch an underage girl. Now that is what I said above why are you ignoring that? One more time DMC...........if any man messes with a young girl you blow his fucking brains out.....ok, ya with me on this?

Is this sad or what, anyone ever see so many total idiots in one place before?

DMC
02-23-2014, 10:36 PM
I'll go slow....

DMC actually read this, ok?

Only a mentally retarded sicko would ever touch an underage girl. Now that is what I said above why are you ignoring that? One more time DMC...........if any man messes with a young girl you blow his fucking brains out.....ok, ya with me on this?

Is this sad or what, anyone ever see so many total idiots in one place before?

Since you were a shoe in the Navy, you've seen plenty of idiots. Stop raping.

DJR210
02-23-2014, 10:42 PM
I still can't understand why you would admit you did this on the internet.

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:43 PM
Since you were a shoe in the Navy, you've seen plenty of idiots. Stop raping.

Dude, are you really this totally......duh!

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 10:45 PM
One more time....

ANY MAN WHO MESSES WITH YOUNG GIRLS NEEDS HIS DICK CUT OFF.

ok?

So when do you plan on hacking your childraper off?

Katherine Robinson
02-23-2014, 10:45 PM
We'd get cordinates as to where our forces needed daylight. So the launchers would be set to whatever direction/distance needed, then.....boom! Once the shell hit the correct distance......BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!....instant daylight and now the enemy can be seen. Many nights we hung on the lifelines getting loaded watching the machine gun fire with a.....whoa, cool~~~~~~

Interesting, what would pass the time during the day?

Clipper Nation
02-23-2014, 10:47 PM
After getting extracted from the boat with the Jaws of Life, Avante would waddle over to the bar during the day and mack on the underage bar girls....

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:47 PM
I still can't understand why you would admit you did this on the internet.

Admit that as a young serviceman I was put in a situation that now bugs me? If you have any relatives who were in the military back then they have the same stories. It's a very common situation, there has even been marriages because of some sailor meeting a bar girl.

What it is is that you are so young you don't get how it was back when.

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:50 PM

You worked, usually painting, or sanding down to paint. Or standing 4 hours watchs. You'd get off at 5 and then it's shower and cards/workout/music/read if on board. If in port....see ya!

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 10:50 PM
Basically what I got out of this thread is that Avante legally (according to Filipino law) fucked 13 year olds so he feels he's in the clear morally. However if someone fucked those same 13 year olds on American soil they need their dick cut off.

DJR210
02-23-2014, 10:51 PM
My uncles were in the military, they never took advantage of underage girls. Just sayin.

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:52 PM
After getting extracted from the boat with the Jaws of Life, Avante would waddle over to the bar during the day and mack on the underage bar girls....

One more time...

CN, dude look......over there underage would be...12....ok guy? You never ever get anything right guy....NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

DJR210
02-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Basically what I got out of this thread is that Avante legally (according to Filipino law) fucked 13 year olds so he feels he's in the clear morally. However if someone fucked those same 13 year olds on American soil they need their dick cut off.

+1

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:53 PM

Why ignore what I said?

Katherine Robinson
02-23-2014, 10:54 PM
You worked, usually painting, or sanding down to paint. Or standing 4 hours watchs. You'd get off at 5 and then it's shower and cards/workout/music/read if on board. If in port....see ya!

Short of expectations when entering service?

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:55 PM
My uncles were in the military, they never took advantage of underage girls. Just sayin.

Dude, how do you take advantage of.....A WORKING BAR GIRL????????????????????????????

I also don't believe you about your uncles or they are lying.

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 10:55 PM
One more time...

CN, dude look......over there underage would be...12....ok guy? You never ever get anything right guy....NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

So you steered clear of the 12 year olds and turned up the swag on those ripe legal 13 year olds.

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:56 PM
So you steered clear of the 12 year olds and turned up the swag on those ripe legal 13 year olds.

So you don't understand the written word....right? How about actually reading what is being said, ok little guy?

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:57 PM
Short of expectations when entering service?

I had no expectations, it was stay out of the army.

Clipper Nation
02-23-2014, 10:58 PM
One more time...

So then you have no problem with fucking a 13 year old as long as some third world country says you can? That's just sick and perverted, tbh....

Avante
02-23-2014, 10:59 PM
Sure is easy to see who the dumbass kids are, isn't it?

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:00 PM
So then you have no problem with fucking a 13 year old as long as some third world country says you can? That's just sick and perverted, tbh....

One more time....

Anyone messing with "young" girls deserves a bullet in the brain! Now what about that don't you get? Why act like you don't get this little guy?

Didn't I say I doubted I was ever with a young girl, sure I did faggot.

Clipper Nation
02-23-2014, 11:02 PM
One more time....

Anyone messing with "young" girls deserves a bullet in the brain! Now what about that don't you get? Why act like you don't get this little guy?
Why do you keep citing the lower age limit as a justification, then?

Clipper Nation
02-23-2014, 11:03 PM
You post an awful lot about kids, son.... kind of creepy, imho....

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 11:05 PM
One more time....

Didn't I say I doubted I was ever with a young girl, sure I did faggot.

Don't give some nebulous "young" statement, be definitive of what is too young. What age is too young for you? Now I get to read you dodging this question and claiming I didn't read what you wrote.

Katherine Robinson
02-23-2014, 11:07 PM
I had no expectations, it was stay out of the army.

Better to join the Navy and not be drafted as fodder?

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Why do you keep citing the lower age limit as a justification, then?

It should be real obvious. There is no "rape" between consenting adults. Hell guy, there are 14 year old brides over there.

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Don't give some nebulous "young" statement, be definitive of what is too young. What age is too young for you? Now I get to read you dodging this question and claiming I didn't read what you wrote.

At 19-22 I'd had no problems with a 17 year old. Anyone younger that that....nope!

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:12 PM
Better to join the Navy and not be drafted as fodder?

That and I wanted to travel and see the world.

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:17 PM
Hard to believe isn't it?

me...I HATE LIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Club...so ya love liver, right?

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/GuysfromtheATshopEastInnClub.jpg

Just one big party.

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/HongKongClubOlongapoCity.jpg

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/.pond/OroClubOlongapoPI68.jpg.w300h283.jpg

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/.pond/FirstFilapinaGirlfriend.jpg.w300h294.jpg

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/OlongapoCityMap1.jpg

Then there was....The Jungle....that's where the black guys hung out, us white guys could only go there if invited. The girls hated working there for the obvious reasons.

http://dennisclevenger.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/opo_girls_grandoleopry.jpg?w=450&h=300

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 11:29 PM
How is Dennis Lund going to feel about you using pictures from his website?

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:32 PM
How is Dennis Lund going to feel about you using pictures from his website?

Why doe Dennis have a website dedicated to Olongopo and that experience? Millions of servicemen went thru what I did. It was our $$$$$$$$$$$$ that supporded the city for years.

Leetonidas
02-23-2014, 11:33 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/HangmenHeaven/Response%20Face/Hansen_blank_background.jpg

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:34 PM
Sailors and bar girls really no big deal at all.

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Why doe Dennis have a website dedicated to Olongopo and that experience? Millions of servicemen went thru what I did. It was our $$$$$$$$$$$$ that supporded the city for years.

You clearly just tried to pass those pictures off as you. So either your name is Dennis Lund of Madison South Dakota, or you're a fuckin liar.

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 11:36 PM
Hard to believe isn't it?

me...I HATE LIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Club...so ya love liver, right?

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/GuysfromtheATshopEastInnClub.jpg

Just one big party.

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/HongKongClubOlongapoCity.jpg

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/.pond/OroClubOlongapoPI68.jpg.w300h283.jpg

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/.pond/FirstFilapinaGirlfriend.jpg.w300h294.jpg

http://www.va-163saints.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/OlongapoCityMap1.jpg

Then there was....The Jungle....that's where the black guys hung out, us white guys could only go there if invited. The girls hated working there for the obvious reasons.

http://dennisclevenger.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/opo_girls_grandoleopry.jpg?w=450&h=300

rofl using somebody else's life and pretending it's yours. Finding a guy who fucked appropriately aged women to catfish as, instead of admitting you fucked 13 year olds.

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:37 PM
You clearly just tried to pass those pictures off as you. So either your name is Dennis Lund of Madison South Dakota, or you're a fuckin liar.

Dude, noway in hell I tried to pass those pictures off as anyone. Don't get more stupid than you already are, it was very obvious what that was.

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:40 PM
rofl using somebody else's life and pretending it's yours. Finding a guy who fucked appropriately aged women to catfish as, instead of admitting you fucked 13 year olds.

Is this mental retardation or what?

So tell me stupid how come I'm....JUST NOW...showing these pictures? Well?

How about, I just now thought about just maybe...........................

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:42 PM
How many dumb kids post here anyway?

So I took those pictures back in my navy days but decided I;d not post them until right now despite the fact this was brought up months ago, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And does that guy look 6-2 240 pounds which I was then?

I like it here because I feel so smart, you can see why.

Clipper Nation
02-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Is this mental retardation or what?

So tell me stupid how come I'm....JUST NOW...showing these pictures? Well?

As a deflection from The Admission, tbh....

TDMVPDPOY
02-23-2014, 11:51 PM
so what u are saying is no different to the clowns on land...mass shootings at random targets, lol shooting in areas without vietcongs...

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:51 PM
As a deflection from The Admission, tbh....

Now think little guy.

I bring this up...AGAIN... because I;m trying to deflect......hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, how about actually reading what I said in the opening post something you never do...ok?

Avante
02-23-2014, 11:53 PM
so what u are saying is no different to the clowns on land...mass shootings at random targets, lol shooting in areas without vietcongs...

What about....we got corninates...don't you get? Noway in hell a navy ship wastes expensive shells on random anythings...ok?

We'd get a call from some honcho on land, then precede to fill the order.

monosylab1k
02-23-2014, 11:59 PM
How many dumb kids post here anyway?

So I took those pictures back in my navy days but decided I;d not post them until right now despite the fact this was brought up months ago, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And does that guy look 6-2 240 pounds which I was then?

I like it here because I feel so smart, you can see why.

The guy is sitting with a girl on his lap in each picture, how the hell could anyone know his height/weight? Unless you mean he doesn't look like an obese fatshit, then yes.

Avante
02-24-2014, 12:01 AM
So nobody here has a dad, grandpa older brother who was in the military? I can't believe how so many of you are so totally....duh!.....over this.

Bars choked full of sailors, soldiers and marines all looking to get drunk and laid. Yet here it's....oh my God!....hahahaha~!

DeadlyDynasty
02-24-2014, 12:02 AM
Saw a special on Olangapo on youtube the other day. They called the whores "barfines," is that correct?...the crazy part was that they were protective of each other and weren't down for 2-for-1 specials. Was that true?

Avante
02-24-2014, 12:02 AM
The guy is sitting with a girl on his lap in each picture, how the hell could anyone know his height/weight? Unless you mean he doesn't look like an obese fatshit, then yes.

Are you for real half pint? It's real obvious that is no heavyweight, hell dummy, look at his neck. Those people are small, a 240 pounder would dwarf those girls something that guy isn't doing.

Avante
02-24-2014, 12:07 AM
Saw a special on Olangapo on youtube the other day. They called the whores "barfines," is that correct?...the crazy part was that they were protective of each other and weren't down for 2-for-1 specials. Was that true?

Been a long time since I've heard that..."barflies"....yep, that is correct. Those bars had no bouncers for the simple reason they are a small people and no match for Americans. So the girls stuck together in case they needed help. All of them carrying butterfly knives and some with razors. You didn't get rowdy and knew it, the local police are siding with the "barflies" and you know this. It will always be....self defense. They were like sisters.

I never heard of any of us getting killed over some bar girl problem but did know of a couple guys getting cut up pretty bad, not sure for what reason.

http://www.popularmilitary.com/images/subic2thmb.jpg

When is 'hitting the beach' more dangerous than Yankee Station? The "hostesses" (ladies of commercial virtue, if you know what I mean) liked to "marry" a sailor for as long as his ship was in port. That meant that she would stick by you from moment your ship entered port, until you left port. If you met her on your first liberty in Olongapo, she would be there waiting for you at the bar on all other liberties and would refuse all 'offers' from other sailors until you returned to her. On our first day of liberty in Subic Bay, PH2 Recchio of the Yorktown hit the beach with some other photo lab buddies.
He was a good natured jovial guy, always ready with a five dollar loan if you needed it.
He was at a bar with a couple other photo lab guys flirtinghttp://www.aspecialdayguide.com/yorktown/recchio.gif with the "bargirls" (if you know what I mean). One "hostess" thought that PH2 Recchio had become her 'husband' for the liberty stop of the Yorktown but Recchio didn't seem to understand it that way, so he continued to chat and flirt with the other "hostesses."

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2014, 12:27 AM
Been a long time since I've heard that..."barflies"....yep, that is correct. Those bars had no bouncers for the simple reason they are a small people and no match for Americans. So the girls stuck together in case they needed help. All of them carrying butterfly knives and some with razors. You didn't get rowdy and knew it, the local police are siding with the "barflies" and you know this. It will always be....self defense. They were like sisters.

I never heard of any of us getting killed over some bar girl problem but did know of a couple guys getting cut up pretty bad, not sure for what reason.

http://www.popularmilitary.com/images/subic2thmb.jpg

didnt u RNR in vietnam faggot?

Avante
02-24-2014, 12:29 AM
didnt u RNR in vietnam faggot?

You wanna talk to me fucker cool the..faggot..bullshit, got it?

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2014, 12:38 AM
You wanna talk to me fucker cool the..faggot..bullshit, got it?

hey im not the one who insert his small cock into a small box

Avante
02-24-2014, 12:42 AM
hey im not the one who insert his small cock into a small box

Read that back to yourself dummy.

DMC
02-24-2014, 12:57 AM

Probably strapped to a scaffold, hanging over the side of the ship scraping paint and painting decks.

Avante
02-24-2014, 01:02 AM
Probably strapped to a scaffold, hanging over the side of the ship scraping paint and painting decks.

Fist time I heard Santana and ...Black Magic Woman....that's where I was.

So there we are sitting at a Wikiki bar table, I'm drinking a Singapore Sling when the house band starts playing...

Ep7FWnbAaCI

....talk about a perfect fit.

A few weeks later I hear the song on the radio, I'm thinking...."I'll be damn they recorded it"....:rolleyes

DMC
02-24-2014, 01:07 AM
http://www.popularmilitary.com/images/subic2.jpg

Those are some ugly bitches and that's a Marine.

What the fuck is wrong with her head? It looks like it's been decapitated and misplaced to the right just a bit.

Avante
02-24-2014, 01:10 AM
I can see you are finally figuring this out, yep I wasn't the only sailor/serviceman in an Olongopo bar.

Clipper Nation
02-24-2014, 01:11 AM
Would they have a scaffold strong enough to support his obese frame and massive fat rolls? :lol

Avante
02-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Would they have a scaffold strong enough to support his obese frame and massive fat rolls? :lol

Ever heard of....boot camp...dummy? Let me guess, nope! Your stupidity is totally amazing small fry, nobody should be that fucking dumb, Is there anything you know about? A fat guy in boot camp....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is a 100% moron.

Moron, you ever seen a fat young sailor?

Molester
02-24-2014, 01:17 AM
Since this keeps getting brought up constantly let's look at it again since nobody seems to get it.

I was 19-22 in my Navy days, just a Cali kid who knew....0....about life and the culture of any foreign countries. I just tagged along behind the old salts. We'd hit a bar, and it was like a swarm of locust...."buy me drink babysan?"

Now think, there you are just a kid in a bar in Olongopo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok surrounded by cute girls. So you'd....."ok ok wait a minute, hold on...ok? Now ...how old are you? Come on, you'd get laughed at and lied to anyway. These are professionals in that business, you don't go in there acting like some fool, nobody really gives a fuck about...:"ok ok....how old are you"....it's a total non factor. Nobody reading this would play that and you know it. Nobody ever has, once again.....nobody cared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now pay attention...

As a kid I knew nothing at all about what was really going on over there, totally clueless. Some years later I read something about sex slavery and how a lot of those working girls were just kids. Now....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!..it's....

Why wasn't I told of this fucked up situation? I had no idea it was like that over there.

Ok who doesn't get that? If I'd known of that fucked up deal over there I'm staying on the base. Nothing more sick than men messing around with young girls. I was however into well developed women and am pretty confident I wasn't with any of the...kids. I never ever thought...'she must be really young"....even back then that would have been a no no.

I would personally blow a hole in anyone messing with underage girls. Do I make myself clear on this? Now which one of you is going to totally ignore that and say something stupid? Come on who is the dumbest one of you out there?

I keep telling myself the same thing

DMC
02-24-2014, 01:24 AM

They have hoists for "big guys".

So Avante, when they tacked it on for ya, how far into your chest did their hands sink? Instead of your bluenose, did you do your brownnose? Instead of your shellback, did you do your fatback?

Avante
02-24-2014, 01:30 AM
They have hoists for "big guys".

So Avante, when they tacked it on for ya, how far into your chest did their hands sink? Instead of your bluenose, did you do your brownnose? Instead of your shellback, did you do your fatback?

Why the cartoon DMC? Who here is 15? Why waste our time on stuff only junior high kids play?

Ok........ain't DMC funny, hahaha!!!!!!!!! TheRE ya go, now grow up ,ok?

I am however a shellback and it was as advertised.

DMC
02-24-2014, 01:31 AM
Ever heard of....boot camp...dummy? Let me guess, nope! Your stupidity is totally amazing small fry, nobody should be that fucking dumb, Is there anything you know about? A fat guy in boot camp....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is a 100% moron.

Moron, you ever seen a fat young sailor?

Never saw one 280 with your reported height either.

Clipper Nation
02-24-2014, 01:32 AM
Now he'll start posting his collection of pictures of sweaty greased-up wrestlers :lol

Avante
02-24-2014, 01:33 AM

Dude try actually reading what's being said ok? I wasn't 275 at that age....AS I MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-24-2014, 01:34 AM
Now he'll start posting his collection of pictures of sweaty greased-up wrestlers :lol

Well I could follow you around humping your leg, since that's all you do here.

DMC
02-24-2014, 01:34 AM
Dude try actually reading what's being said ok? I wasn't 275 at that age....AS I MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you didn't put on 50lbs of muscle between then and now. At least try to have some dignity even if you were a squid which I doubt. I probably flushed more saltwater than you ever sailed on.

Clipper Nation
02-24-2014, 01:35 AM
Well I could follow you around humping your leg, since that's all you do here.
Not my fault that your response whenever anyone calls you fat is to post your spank bank, tbh...

Avante
02-24-2014, 01:41 AM
So you didn't put on 50lbs of muscle between then and now. At least try to have some dignity even if you were a squid which I doubt. I probably flushed more saltwater than you ever sailed on.

I was a 240-245 pounder back then.

I made four WESTPACs one for each year I was in. How about having to strap ourselves inout bunks during storms? How about the flying fish that actually just glide. What about the monkey meat sold on the streets. How about all those shots you get in boot camp? How about your best friend over there....taxi driver.

Dude, who lies about being in the navy, come on man.

Avante
02-24-2014, 01:43 AM
Not my fault that your response whenever anyone calls you fat is to post your spank bank, tbh...

How about you coming here just to follow me around and I know this, now figure it out dummy.

Stupid are you ever going to pull your weight around here or are you a career leech?

Avante
02-24-2014, 01:52 AM
This really is fucking funny.

me...long time lifter.
Club..a fat fuck

me...x navy
Club...yeah right

me...love music
Club..Google

me...football/track historian
Club...almanacs

me...great dancer
Club...bow legged and pigeon toed

What it really is is punk kids who simply can't hang with anyone who isn't a little dumb ass kid. So its.....I'LL SHOW HIM!!!!!!!!!.....hahahah!!!!!!!!!!

DJR210
02-24-2014, 05:13 AM
It should be real obvious. There is no "rape" between consenting adults. Hell guy, there are 14 year old brides over there.

Lmfao. Sick perverted old fuck. Calling 13 year olds forced into prostitution "adults". Sick SOB.

Reck
02-24-2014, 05:15 AM
You dumbasses still fall for Avante's threads just like you do Kool's.

Avante
02-24-2014, 05:18 AM
Lmfao. Sick perverted old fuck. Calling 13 year olds forced into prostitution "adults". Sick SOB.

Are you really as fucking stupid as you act here? Did you read anything I said at all ya fucking faggot? Why ignore what I said and have said about this? You really this dumb?

Dude, read what is being said here, ok?

AND...yes ya idiot things are different over there, stop acting like they aren't ok dummy?

Here ya go stupid.

The national age of consent in Japan is 13 as specified by the Japanese Penal Code (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Code_of_Japan) Articles 176 and 177.[34] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#cite_note-34)[dead link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Link_rot)]

Now I;m with you 100%, that is way too young but that is the law over there, ok?

Avante
02-24-2014, 05:19 AM

Dude, shut the fuck up, ok? Go talk tv shows and movies in others thread while you do...0.

Now beat it ya little leech.

Avante
02-24-2014, 05:28 AM
Ok....

Stop ignoring what is legal in those Asian countries, hell yes 13'/14 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too young but that is the law over there.

One more time and do pay attention.

Any man messing with little kids is as low as it gets he needs his brains blown out.

Now why is this being ignored?

Reck
02-24-2014, 05:31 AM
Ok....

Stop ignoring what is legal in those Asian countries, hell yes 13'/14 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too young but that is the law over there.

One more time and do pay attention.

Any man messing with little kids is as low as it gets he needs his brains blown out.

Now why is this being ignored?

Stop trying to justify child rape you freak of nature.

Avante
02-24-2014, 05:35 AM

Stop ignoring what I;m saying about this ya fucking leech, I've made it very clear how wrong it is, so why play stupid games? Why not actually read the thread that started this ok idiot?

What;s this say little man?

Avante
02-24-2014, 06:02 AM
This is crazy and funny. It's as if nobody can read. How many ways do I need to make my stance on this clear?

Young kid, in a weird world, years later bummed over a sick situation.

Why is that being ignored?

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2014, 06:47 AM
the girl in t he back in the photo, telling how small ur cock is....

DJR210
02-24-2014, 07:33 AM

I. Hustle
02-24-2014, 09:39 AM
Now pay attention...

I would personally blow anyone with underage girls. Do I make myself clear on this?

I. Hustle
02-24-2014, 09:46 AM

Oh so that makes it ok. You aren't arguing the fact that you didn't know here. This argument is that you didn't care the age. Makes sense.

ginobili's bald spot
02-24-2014, 04:33 PM

Yup. Just look where your dick is and there are the kids.

DMC
02-24-2014, 05:34 PM

Anyone who calls themselves "shadowflames" should never critique the choices of others.

adonis827
02-24-2014, 06:19 PM
This is Olongapo in Pampanga, Philippines and no Filipino replying?

DJR210
02-24-2014, 06:56 PM
This is Olongapo in Pampanga, Philippines and no Filipino replying?

You seem like a real Filipino..can we get your thoughts on Avante's behavior while overseas? Is it right in your country for an American to invade your land and have sex with a 13 year old girl? These are your daughters, your sisters..

Reck
02-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Anyone who calls themselves "shadowflames" should never critique the choices of others.

Why not? You dont even know what it is about.

Leave it to you to associate "flames" with anything gay because of course, that makes alot of sense.

What does your name mean? Does it have to do with you being a dipshit mcfaggot chink?

silverblk mystix
02-24-2014, 07:26 PM
rofl

all the supposed pedo critics are all

pedo sympathizers when it comes to a real pedo in this forum

:rollin:rollin:rollin

DMC
02-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Why not? You dont even know what it is about.

Leave it to you to associate "flames" with anything gay because of course, that makes alot of sense.

What does your name mean? Does it have to do with you being a dipshit mcfaggot chink?

I'm sure it's some gay ass role playing game bullshit like the rest of you endomorphic faggots use because you never got off your fat asses and went outside as kids.

Reck
02-24-2014, 07:38 PM
I'm sure it's some gay ass role playing game bullshit like the rest of you endomorphic faggots use because you never got off your fat asses and went outside as kids.

Nice google try faggot but you fail.

http://www.tampabay.com/resources/images/dti/rendered/2011/06/c4s_gordon061311_179234a_8col.jpg

See if it clicks for you now genius.

DMC
02-24-2014, 08:27 PM
So Shadowflames is Jeff Gordon's nickname? Or is it a commonly used term when referring to Jeff Gordon or his car? Tie it in. I've heard of ghost flames, but never shadow flames.

Reck
02-24-2014, 08:42 PM
So Shadowflames is Jeff Gordon's nickname? Or is it a commonly used term when referring to Jeff Gordon or his car? Tie it in. I've heard of ghost flames, but never shadow flames.

Is a play on word buddy.

Shadow=fast
flames=just look at the car

Basically it means that he's so fast he leaves his shadow along with flames behind. I came up with that name like 10 years ago when I was really into NASCAR. I used it here because my very first handle got banned when mods and admins really did their job if you trolled. lol

adonis827
02-24-2014, 08:56 PM
You seem like a real Filipino..can we get your thoughts on Avante's behavior while overseas? Is it right in your country for an American to invade your land and have sex with a 13 year old girl? These are your daughters, your sisters..

IMHO- it is illegal in here to have sex with minors under the age of 18. Seriously it carries a maximum penalty of lifetime behind bars. It is the first time I came across this thread and I am not sure about the story behind it- but if it is true- Avante is very lucky to get away with it.

DMC
02-24-2014, 09:15 PM
Is a play on word buddy.

Shadow=fast
flames=just look at the car

Basically it means that he's so fast he leaves his shadow along with flames behind. I came up with that name like 10 years ago when I was really into NASCAR. I used it here because my very first handle got banned when mods and admins really did their job if you trolled. lol

So you made it up and it's supposed to automatically be associated with Jeff Gordon...

lol fag

DJR210
02-24-2014, 09:21 PM
IMHO- it is illegal in here to have sex with minors under the age of 18. Seriously it carries a maximum penalty of lifetime behind bars. It is the first time I came across this thread and I am not sure about the story behind it- but if it is true- Avante is very lucky to get away with it.

Story in a nutshell..

Overseas defending country..has sex, many underage girls..comes back to USA, 50 years later has second thoughts..claims to put "bullet in head of anyone who hurts a child"..

Reck
02-24-2014, 09:23 PM
So you made it up and it's supposed to automatically be associated with Jeff Gordon...

lol fag

His cars do have flames on them dont they? I dont see how that fact is loss on you.

Rogue
02-24-2014, 09:58 PM
about a few weeks ago I was googling your screen name "DMC" and found a hip-hop album of the same time. Are you a fan of "Run DMC", or even that exact nigga in the middle? Or it is just total coincidence?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1f/Rundmc_2.jpg/250px-Rundmc_2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run–D.M.C. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run%E2%80%93D.M.C.)

Avante
02-24-2014, 11:56 PM

As an American you just assume anyone in bars is of some legal age. You walk in those Filipino bars just assuming they are ok with things so who are you to question anything. You can't be going around bugging people with..."how old are you"...since it's real obvious nobody over there cares. Not that age was even thought of, it wasn't.

DMC
02-25-2014, 08:48 AM
His cars do have flames on them dont they? I dont see how that fact is loss on you.

Lots of things have flames.

DMC
02-25-2014, 08:48 AM
about a few weeks ago I was googling your screen name "DMC" and found a hip-hop album of the same time. Are you a fan of "Run DMC", or even that exact nigga in the middle? Or it is just total coincidence?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1f/Rundmc_2.jpg/250px-Rundmc_2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run–D.M.C. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run%E2%80%93D.M.C.)

Not really.

Avante
02-25-2014, 10:43 PM
Bored with Olongopo.

WR2FvrU-NIM

ZSZDp73VTV0

ncjB0Pniwws

ACpeuOQP1nw

Avante
02-26-2014, 04:54 AM
It appears some...STILL...aren't getting it.

It makes me sick to think of some grown man messing with young girls. Now who isn't getting that? I was a kid myself when over there, and it still bugs me thinking of what could have been. Why is this being ignored?

This ignorant....underage...thing:rolleyes Yes ya don't mess with kids in out society and yes it is fucking sick but over there things are different,.......o-fucking-k?

ohmwrecker
02-26-2014, 04:18 PM
It appears some...STILL...aren't getting it.

It makes me sick to think of some grown man messing with young girls. Now who isn't getting that? I was a kid myself when over there, and it still bugs me thinking of what could have been. Why is this being ignored?

This ignorant....underage...thing:rolleyes Yes ya don't mess with kids in out society and yes it is fucking sick but over there things are different,.......o-fucking-k?

Let it go, pal. Nobody is going to cut you slack on this one. You've backed yourself into a corner and the more you struggle the smaller the space gets . . . The best you can do, at this point, is to ask for forgiveness. Your family, your God, that poor girl in Olongopo that you traumatized all those years ago . . . Do you ever wonder what happened to her? Do you ever wonder if she was ever able to get past some yankee shithead huffing and puffing away on top of her, taking away her last ounce of innocence and childhood? Pray for your soul, amigo. It's your only hope.

GoodOdor
02-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Let it go, pal. Nobody is going to cut you slack on this one. You've backed yourself into a corner and the more you struggle the smaller the space gets . . . The best you can do, at this point, is to ask for forgiveness. Your family, your God, that poor girl in Olongopo that you traumatized all those years ago . . . Do you ever wonder what happened to her? Do you ever wonder if she was ever able to get past some yankee shithead huffing and puffing away on top of her, taking away her last ounce of innocence and childhood? Pray for your soul, amigo. It's your only hope.

:lol

ChumpDumper
02-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Why does Avante troll himself in this threads?

DJR210
02-26-2014, 06:46 PM
I was a kid myself when over there, and it still bugs me thinking of what could have been. Why is this being ignored? 18 is old enough to serve in the military, vote, buy a pack of smokes, drop out of school, and especially know the difference between right and wrong last I checked. Don't kid yourself Avante, own up to your shit.

Avante
02-27-2014, 02:29 AM

I;ll go slow...

You walk in a bar and here they come...WORKING GIRLS!!!!!!!!!..hustling you for drinks. Ok ya with me?

So everyone pairs up with the...WORKING GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!...they prefer. Ok ya with me?

This is what these girls do for a living slugger, ok? You understand how it works? They are with two/three guys in a 24 hour period. Trust me little man it's not.....what happened to her...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just one of a ton, you actually thought I was the first and the last,,,hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never seen so many who are totally..DUH!...about this.

Hey stupid, I made four WESTPACS, spent two years over there, there were tons of girls, I even married a few (a deal worked out with the bar). I thought you;'d been around, nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-27-2014, 02:34 AM
18 is old enough to serve in the military, vote, buy a pack of smokes, drop out of school, and especially know the difference between right and wrong last I checked. Don't kid yourself Avante, own up to your shit.

You have a clue what I;m even talking about?

FkLA
02-27-2014, 02:35 AM
If I was 18-19 and in the military stationed in Asia I probably would've fucked an underage prostitute too. Not pre-pubescent or anything like that but 15-17 yr olds why not tbh.

Avante
02-27-2014, 03:00 AM
If I was 18-19 and in the military stationed in Asia I probably would've fucked an underage prostitute too. Not pre-pubescent or anything like that but 15-17 yr olds why not tbh.

One more time....THEY WERE WORKING IN BARS....UNDERAGE?????????????????????????????

Who in the fuck walks into any bar and...."gee wiz how old are these..WORKING GIRLS?" Yep, nobody~~~~~~~~. They don;t give a damn about that over there.

DJR210
02-27-2014, 03:21 AM
One more time....THEY WERE WORKING IN BARS....UNDERAGE?????????????????????????????

Who in the fuck walks into any bar and...."gee wiz how old are these..WORKING GIRLS?" Yep, nobody~~~~~~~~. They don;t give a damn about that over there.

Translation: :madrun:madrun:madrun

Avante
02-27-2014, 03:41 AM
Translation: :madrun:madrun:madrun

translation

I have no idea what he's even talking about, but being a coward in hiding might as well act stupid.

Avante
02-27-2014, 04:05 AM
Is there anyone dumb enought to think.....

Sailor walks into a bar, here she comes.

she....buy me drink?
sailor...sure.

After a few...

she...we go short time?
sailor....how old are you?

she...what?
sailor...how old are you?

she...I work here
aailor...I know, but where I come from you gotta be 18.

she...babysan, look around you, you aren't in Kansas anymore, ok?
sailor...I gotta do the right thing.

she...I;m married, got married at 14, I have a son, he is three. The right thing is help me out here I have mouths to feed, ok?
sailor...ok.

FkLA
02-27-2014, 11:23 AM

You dont gotta explain yourself to me, Vante.

I was being serious...at 18-19 I wouldve had sex with a 15-17 year old. Thats a 4 year difference max. Dont care what the law says that aint pedophilia or rape tbh.

ohmwrecker
02-27-2014, 11:34 AM
I;ll go slow...

You walk in a bar and here they come...WORKING GIRLS!!!!!!!!!..hustling you for drinks. Ok ya with me?

So everyone pairs up with the...WORKING GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!...they prefer. Ok ya with me?

This is what these girls do for a living slugger, ok? You understand how it works? They are with two/three guys in a 24 hour period. Trust me little man it's not.....what happened to her...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just one of a ton, you actually thought I was the first and the last,,,hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never seen so many who are totally..DUH!...about this.

Hey stupid, I made four WESTPACS, spent two years over there, there were tons of girls, I even married a few (a deal worked out with the bar). I thought you;'d been around, nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to be under the delusion that I don't understand the situation. You keep repeating the story while changing the details everytime. Now you married underage prostitutes? :lol

Listen, Bub. I understand the situation. I do, but it's just an excuse. You feel guilty. That's why you are so violently opposed to people who "mess with kids". Stop defending your actions and making excuses and get help. Get into some therapy and work out your guilt. Nobody here is going to help you through this.

Avante
02-27-2014, 01:24 PM
You seem to be under the delusion that I don't understand the situation. You keep repeating the story while changing the details everytime. Now you married underage prostitutes? :lol

Listen, Bub. I understand the situation. I do, but it's just an excuse. You feel guilty. That's why you are so violently opposed to people who "mess with kids". Stop defending your actions and making excuses and get help. Get into some therapy and work out your guilt. Nobody here is going to help you through this.

It's real obvious you know...0...about this, if ya did you'd stop saying..underage. What was underage in countries where wives are 14? And you'd also understand what "married" meant. That was a deal made with the bar where she was yours for as long as you were in port. Stop trying to bullshit, ok?

I'll go real slow...

Totally different world over there slick, honest! To them a 14 year old girl is a woman, I don't share that opinion...ok? Now stop acting like a complete moron......ok?

ChumpDumper
02-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Avante's morality is geography-dependent.

Clipper Nation
02-27-2014, 01:39 PM
To them a 14 year old girl is a woman, I don't share that opinion...ok?
Didn't stop you from banging them, though....

Avante
02-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Didn't stop you from banging them, though....

Work with me little guy....

There are 20-30 working girls in those bars, you are going to be attracted to those who are built. And I was. I'm a big guy and looked for the bigger more developed working girls. I never did feel like she was a youngster, I wouldn't rule out 17, but that 15 and younger ....nay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point with this is how fucked it was to allow young girls to work the bars, that wasn't right. Me being just a kid it was...DUH!

I know, you don't get this....either.

DJR210
02-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Avante's morality is geography-dependent.

The Gemini Method
02-27-2014, 02:02 PM
Do you ever consider going on them sex tours they provide? I mean, to relive the glory days of banging the Filipino citenzry?

DJR210
02-27-2014, 02:08 PM
:lol 14 year olds

Avante
02-27-2014, 02:13 PM
Do you ever consider going on them sex tours they provide? I mean, to relive the glory days of banging the Filipino citenzry?

Well since I made it very clear numerous times that I;m appalled at the situation what do you think? How about reading what I;m saying about this, ok?

Avante
02-27-2014, 02:15 PM
:lol 14 year olds

One more time, please pay attention.....

I had no idea what was going over there as just a young.dumb sailor, ok ya got that? It wasn't until years later that I found out about the sex slave thing, ok, ya got that? Then I got pissed for being in that situation.....ya got that?

Dude, how about actually reading what I;m really saying about this, ok? Stop ignoring the truth!

The ones totally ignoring what my stance on this is are the true dumb kids on this board, how can anyone with even half a brain miss my stance on this?

No man has any business messing around with kids, if they do you shoot them! Now is that clear?

Avante
02-27-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm going to keep bumping this bitch up until what I;m saying gets acknowledged. This.....I;m going to ignore what he's really saying about this and act stupid.....sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohmwrecker
02-27-2014, 04:26 PM
It boils down to this: You either think it's wrong to fuck 14 year olds, or you don't. The situation is irrelevant.

FkLA
02-27-2014, 04:43 PM
So you fags are saying that if a 14 year old slut threw herself at your 18 year old self, yall would say no? I know my 18 year old self wouldve beat that pussy up tbh.

ohmwrecker
02-27-2014, 04:46 PM
I would have said no and kicked your ass, FkFACE.

Clipper Nation
02-27-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm going to keep bumping this bitch up until what I;m saying gets acknowledged. This.....I;m going to ignore what he's really saying about this and act stupid.....sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been acknowledged and written off as bullshit because your actions say otherwise, try to keep up....

FkLA
02-27-2014, 04:49 PM
I would have said no and kicked your ass, FkFACE.

You think its morally wrong? :lol

ohmwrecker
02-27-2014, 04:51 PM
You think its morally wrong? :lol

Yes. I think it's wrong for an adult to have sex with a child.

FkLA
02-27-2014, 04:57 PM
Yes. I think it's wrong for an adult to have sex with a child.

Thats a legal answer since adults are defined by the law. Its illegal by law sure but that has nothing to do with the morality of it.

FkLA
02-27-2014, 05:01 PM
Lets say Im a year younger and at 17 I have sex with that 14 year old. All of a sudden its not 'sick' because the law still considers me a child? What if shes 17 and Im 18-19, lets ignore the consent laws since I believe some states dont have them, am I still sick? Now lets say Im an old ass man and become the sugar daddy of some little 18 year old, thats cool because the law says so right? :lol

ohmwrecker
02-27-2014, 05:08 PM
I think it is morally wrong for an adult to have sex with a minor who is sexually/psychologically underdeveloped. Since it is difficult to assess that development, especially in a viable scenario where sex with a minor is an option, it's probably a good idea to just say no. That's why the law exists. Not to mention how pathetic it is that a someone has to be desperate enough for sex to throw their moral compass out the window and violate a child. Also, just because a teen is sexualized, does not mean they are fully sexually or psychologically prepared for sex.

ohmwrecker
02-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Lets say Im a year younger and at 17 I have sex with that 14 year old. All of a sudden its not 'sick' because the law still considers me a child? What if shes 17 and Im 18-19, lets ignore the consent laws since I believe some states dont have them, am I still sick? Now lets say Im an old ass man and become the sugar daddy of some little 18 year old, thats cool because the law says so right? :lol

No. The law exists to protect children. You're sick because you are psychologically damaged.

FkLA
02-27-2014, 05:20 PM
I think it is morally wrong for an adult to have sex with a minor who is sexually/psychologically underdeveloped. Since it is difficult to assess that development, especially in a viable scenario where sex with a minor is an option, it's probably a good idea to just say no. That's why the law exists. Not to mention how pathetic it is that a someone has to be desperate enough for sex to throw their moral compass out the window and violate a child. Also, just because a teen is sexualized, does not mean they are fully sexually or psychologically prepared for sex.

:lol Please.

:lol :lol At thinking that turning 18 magically makes a person ready to have sex or that you cant be ready until you cross that magical line.

ohmwrecker
02-27-2014, 05:24 PM
:lol Please.

:lol :lol At thinking that turning 18 magically makes a person ready to have sex or that you cant be ready until you cross that magical line.

I never said anything about being 18. You did.

FkLA
02-27-2014, 05:26 PM
Ok, then define what an adult is to you.

ohmwrecker
02-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Ok, then define what an adult is to you.

My definition of an adult does not matter. I explained why the law exists. I don't think a scenario in which 18 year old boy has sex with a 14 year old girl is the reason the law exists. I would imagine that neither one of those kids are fully mature enough, sexually or psychologically, for sex.

lakerhaterade
02-27-2014, 05:45 PM
:cry ima law abiding citizen too

lakerhaterade
02-27-2014, 05:45 PM
How many of you fucks had sex under the age of 18, tbh

The Gemini Method
02-27-2014, 05:48 PM

Doesn't mean we knew what the fuck we were doing. But I'm sure the number is around 50-60 percent give or take.

FkLA
02-27-2014, 05:52 PM
My definition of an adult does not matter. I explained why the law exists. I don't think a scenario in which 18 year old boy has sex with a 14 year old girl is the reason the law exists. I would imagine that neither one of those kids are fully mature enough, sexually or psychologically, for sex.

I agree that at some point it becomes sick. Just dont think the scenario I brought up or what Vante did is that point. I have yet to hear a good explanation from you for why you think it is.

FkLA
02-27-2014, 05:55 PM

Those that didnt probably didnt do it by choice either.

lakerhaterade
02-27-2014, 05:55 PM
Doesn't mean we knew what the fuck we were doing. But I'm sure the number is around 50-60 percent give or take.
Even at the age of 18-19, some people don't know what they're doing whether it's fucking a bomb ass milf twice your age or some 15-16 year old

The Gemini Method
02-27-2014, 06:00 PM
Even at the age of 18-19, some people don't know what they're doing whether it's fucking a bomb ass milf twice your age or some 15-16 year old True--definitely could tell the difference when you banged someone your age at say 16 than when you hooked up with someone that was in the early-mid 20's when you were 18 or 19. Shit educated you...you didn't believe that with time and experience with older women until you went backwards with the youngins again.

DJR210
02-27-2014, 06:19 PM
So you are saying that if a 14 year old slut threw herself at your 18 year old self, yall would say no? I know my 18 year old self wouldve beat that pussy up tbh.

Yeah, that's actually exactly what I'm saying. It's happened before, and although she looked good and older for her age, there is NO WAY in hell that I would risk prison time for statutory rape, because we BOTH know a sex offender will not receive an warm welcome in jail or prison.

ohmwrecker
02-27-2014, 06:22 PM
I agree that at some point it becomes sick. Just dont think the scenario I brought up or what Vante did is that point. I have yet to hear a good explanation from you for why you think it is.

I don't think what you brought up is necessarily morally wrong, it depends on the situation and maturity of individuals involved, but that's not why we have laws.

I don't even believe Avante is telling the truth, so I am not really going to have a serious discussion about that scenario with you.

I think, that it is morally wrong for an adult to have sex with child when the child is not on a relatively comparable even field with the adult from a psychological devlopment standpoint. Meaning, that the adult is manipulating or taking advantage of the child's immaturity or confusion about sex. Even if a child is sexualized or has even had intercourse already, that doesn't mean they can't be manipulated or advantage can't be taken. On the contrary, the pyschological damage done from premature sexualization makes them an easier target for manipulation by an adult, or someone who is more mature. That is the best way I can define it.

DeadlyDynasty
02-27-2014, 06:34 PM
Those girls were earning American dollars at such a young age...they probably look back on those days fondly imo

FkLA
02-27-2014, 06:41 PM
Yeah, that's actually exactly what I'm saying. It's happened before, and although she looked good and older for her age, there is NO WAY in hell that I would risk prison time for statutory rape, because we BOTH know a sex offender will not receive an warm welcome in jail or prison.

Ok, lets say you were guaranteed to not get in trouble for it?

Sounds like you turned it down for fear of the law (which is understandable) not because you thought it was sick.

I think, that it is morally wrong for an adult to have sex with child when the child is not on a relatively comparable even field with the adult from a psychological devlopment standpoint. Meaning, that the adult is manipulating or taking advantage of the child's immaturity or confusion about sex. Even if a child is sexualized or has even had intercourse already, that doesn't mean they can't be manipulated or advantage can't be taken. On the contrary, the pyschological damage done from premature sexualization makes them an easier target for manipulation by an adult, or someone who is more mature. That is the best way I can define it.

I dont disagree with this. When theyre not on that comparable even field is when it gets creepy.

14-17 with 18-19 year old...meh
16-17 yr old with someone in early 20s...meh
16-17 yr old with someone in mid-late 20s...weird
16-17 yr old with someone in 30s...sick

The Gemini Method
02-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Those girls were earning American dollars at such a young age...they probably look back on those days fondly imo

As their children are now RNs and they living the life in Daly City or the East end of Long Beach or Cerritos, CA.

Avante
02-27-2014, 11:52 PM
I don't think what you brought up is necessarily morally wrong, it depends on the situation and maturity of individuals involved, but that's not why we have laws.

I don't even believe Avante is telling the truth, so I am not really going to have a serious discussion about that scenario with you.

So I was never in the Navy?

Avante
02-27-2014, 11:55 PM
I can see this is finally getting figured out....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was 19-22 when I was over there. Obviously in a bar you assume things are cool. Nobody is bugging those girls over their age because nobody gave a damn.

ChumpDumper
02-28-2014, 12:12 AM
lol avante's guilt

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2014, 05:42 AM
lol avante's guilt

:lol do you think Judy knows about this, tbh?..

DJR210
02-28-2014, 07:44 AM
:lol 14

Avante
03-01-2014, 12:47 AM
:lol do you think Judy knows about this, tbh?..

Judy knows all about it and I know all about her boyfriends, we weren't childhood sweethearts. Hell, I met her in a bar.

HarlemHeat37
03-01-2014, 01:24 AM
Judy knows all about it and I know all about her boyfriends, we weren't childhood sweethearts. Hell, I met her in a bar.

:lol met her in a bar?..was she working?..was she 14 at the time?:wow..

Is Judy Asian, tbh?..

Avante
03-01-2014, 01:33 AM

Is Judy Asian, tbh?..

Now think stupid, what state allows 14 year olds in bars? Dude, you really do suck at this, I didn't realize just how bad you were at it.

HH, it's not going to work, you are too lame and stupid to give me anything but guilt for kicking you around. What are you...17?

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 01:34 AM

Is Judy Asian, tbh?..

Wow, Avante really is a sick bastard :wow

Avante
03-01-2014, 01:36 AM
Wow, Avante really is a sick bastard :wow

Yep, nothing sicker than meeting a girl in a bar.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Actually before I met Judy it had never been done before, we were the first. And, I;m betting it's never been done since.

Kids in hiding, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Kids in hiding, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another post about kids from Avante, cementing his creepiness....

HarlemHeat37
03-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Now think stupid, what state allows 14 year olds in bars? Dude, you really do suck at this, I didn't realize just how bad you were at it.

HH, it's not going to work, you are too lame and stupid to give me anything but guilt for kicking you around. What are you...17?

Uh, Pedophilia acts are also disallowed in bars and virtually everywhere , yet it didn't stop you from doing it, you fat fucking pedo:lol..

Judy must be a disgusting pig, tbh, if she's still with a degenerate gambler that weighs 280 pounds, tbh:lol..

Avante
03-01-2014, 01:47 AM
Uh, Pedophilia acts are also disallowed in bars and virtually everywhere , yet it didn't stop you from doing it, you fat fucking pedo:lol..

I'll go slow....

Kids are not allowed in bars, are you really this fucking stupid? Dude, you cannot be this out of touch with reality.

How about dropping the fantasy bullshit little fella, it's stupid.

HarlemHeat37
03-01-2014, 01:49 AM
I'll go slow....

Kids are not allowed in bars, are you really this fucking stupid? Dude, you cannot be this out of touch with reality.

How about dropping the fantasy bullshit little fella, it's stupid.

I'll PM you Harlem's info and we can arrange a cuck session, tbh..it would be a nice gift from you, I think she would appreciate having somebody on top of her that doesn't eliminate all capability of breathing:lol..

Avante
03-01-2014, 01:51 AM
Let;s talk about you thinking kids are allowed in bars, how old are you son? You come off as some dumb kid.

HarlemHeat37
03-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Let;s talk about you thinking kids are allowed in bars, how old are you son? You come off as some dumb kid.

Underaged kids are in bars all the time, tbh:lol..it's pretty easy to get into any low-level bar at that age..don't get your hopes up, though, I don't think you could pull any young pussy at this point, maybe 100 pounds ago:lol..

And I'm actually 17 years old..

apalisoc_9
03-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Hey asshole, you spell it as Olongapo..get it right next time faggot.

Avante
03-01-2014, 02:05 AM
Underaged kids are in bars all the time, tbh:lol..it's pretty easy to get into any low-level bar at that age..don't get your hopes up, though, I don't think you could pull any young pussy at this point, maybe 100 pounds ago:lol..

And I'm actually 17 years old..

So you're 17 and are trying to tell me about how young girls get in bars all th.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I really did think stomping around on your dumb ass would be fun/entertaining, well it's neither,it's real obvious you aren't talking to me, it's.."see me everyone"....which is why I knew you were just a dumb kid. I was talking to you amigo, see the difference?

You're 17 and trying to tell me about ......hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done with ya little man, but you're not done with me. This is how it's going to go, you will continue to follow me around because like so many others you also have a bad case of Avante-itist. I guarantee it!

I own a...

Blake
ChumptyDumpty
ClipperNation

and you as we will see.

HarlemHeat37
03-01-2014, 02:34 AM
So you're 17 and are trying to tell me about how young girls get in bars all th.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I really did think stomping around on your dumb ass would be fun/entertaining, well it's neither,it's real obvious you aren't talking to me, it's.."see me everyone"....which is why I knew you were just a dumb kid. I was talking to you amigo, see the difference?

You're 17 and trying to tell me about ......hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done with ya little man, but you're not done with me. This is how it's going to go, you will continue to follow me around because like so many others you also have a bad case of Avante-itist. I guarantee it!

I own a...

Blake
ChumptyDumpty
ClipperNation

and you as we will see.

:(:(:(..

Avante
03-01-2014, 02:37 AM
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just too easy, I now own me a HarlemWhatever.

I am tempted to take the little freak to school but that would also be too easy.

So we can add HarlemWhatever to my posse.

If anyone sees me talking to this faggot, permanent ban, he's too stupid.

GBbRrvJt8G8 (http://GBbRrvJt8G8)

DJR210
03-01-2014, 02:47 AM
I'll PM you Harlem's info and we can arrange a cuck session, tbh..it would be a nice gift from you, I think she would appreciate having somebody on top of her that doesn't eliminate all capability of breathing:lol..

You don't wanna fuck that heifer tbh. In no time she'll have you skipping football on Sunday to tend to her garden, etc.

Avante
03-01-2014, 02:49 AM
You don't wanna fuck that heifer tbh. In no time she'll have you skipping football on Sunday to tend to her garden, etc.

You're dumber than he is.

DJR210
03-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Don't you have some chores you should be doing? Buzz off before she wakes up.

Avante
03-01-2014, 02:56 AM
Don't you have some chores you should be doing? Buzz off before she wakes up.

Oh hell yes chores at midnight, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think at all before posting? You appear dumb.

DJR210
03-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Lol 14

Avante
03-01-2014, 03:03 AM
Lol 14

It's not working little guy, everyone knows what my stance on that is, why you keep acting like you don't...???????

Why do you play this anyway? I've made it very clear how down on that sort of thing I am. So why you still acting retarded?

CAN YOU READ?

HarlemHeat37
03-01-2014, 03:20 AM
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/12/618x867/michael-jackson-mugshot.jpg

http://htmlgiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/anniehoofd1.jpg

https://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u52/roman-polanski-in-wing-collar.jpg

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/K/R.-Kelly-507697-1-402.jpg

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=33483&dateline=1369035746&type=thumb

DJR210
03-01-2014, 03:29 AM

Avante
03-01-2014, 04:00 AM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/p/peeweejames/01.jpg

HH

Rogue
03-01-2014, 06:28 PM

Avante is also a pedophile?

Avante
03-03-2014, 01:27 AM

Avante is also a pedophile?

Dude, I made it very clear what my stance on that is. There is nothing worst than a sick fucking pedophile. They should be knifed, so they die slow.

I talked about Olongapo because of the shitty deal there back in the day. I guess I should have known better with all the dummy kids here.

CuckingFunt
03-03-2014, 02:11 AM
Dude, I made it very clear what my stance on that is.

Yes. You've made it very clear that you feel a violent rage towards adult men who sleep with minors.

Unless it's while they're in Asia. And in the Navy. And everyone else is doing it.

Avante
03-03-2014, 02:17 AM
Yes. You've made it very clear that you feel a violent rage towards adult men who sleep with minors.

Unless it's while they're in Asia. And in the Navy. And everyone else is doing it.

So you didn't read what I said about it, right?

I was just a kid 19-22 and knew nothing about the situation over there, yep....ignorant! I just tagged along with those who knew the ropes, Nobody ever talked about age in those bars and I never even thought about it. Those girls were working those bars long before I got there.

Ok ya with me?

Then years later I found out about the sex slavery situation over there, then it bugged me, ok? What about this don't you understand?

Any man who knowingly messes around with underage girls is a sicko. I 've made it very clear how I feel about this.

How did you miss?

Next time actually read what's being said, ok?

Blake
03-03-2014, 02:32 AM
No man has any business messing around with kids, if they do you shoot them! Now is that clear?

Very clear.

if you had a time machine, you're saying you would go back and shoot yourself.

Nobody would blame you or stop you if you did.

Reck
03-03-2014, 02:34 AM
Avante gets alot of shit from people for something he did eons ago.

Fucking let it go people. He was in his 20s. People have done worst things damnit.

Blake
03-03-2014, 02:35 AM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/p/peeweejames/01.jpg

HH

What's with the picture of the young boy in a black diaper

Avante
03-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Very clear.

if you had a time machine, you're saying you would go back and shoot yourself.

Nobody would blame you or stop you if you did.

translation

Chris Carter isn't in the Hall of Fame.

Avante
03-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Avante gets alot of shit from people for something he did eons ago.

Fucking let it go people. He was in his 20s. People have done worst things damnit.

Thank you, I appreciate that:toast

Avante
03-03-2014, 02:37 AM
What's with the picture of the young boy in a black diaper

translation

Buddy Young ran a 9.5.

Blake
03-03-2014, 02:40 AM
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just too easy, I now own me a HarlemWhatever.

I am tempted to take the little freak to school but that would also be too easy.

So we can add HarlemWhatever to my posse.

If anyone sees me talking to this faggot, permanent ban, he's too stupid.

Remember that time you promised to ban yourself if you talked to me again?

Hundreds of posts, dozens of love poems and several bizarre threads later about me, you're still here.

Blake
03-03-2014, 02:42 AM
translation

Buddy Young ran a 9.5.

your translator blows

Blake
03-03-2014, 02:43 AM
Thank you, I appreciate that:toast

That's all you really want isn't it? Just a pat on the head and someone to tell you you're ok.

Avante
03-03-2014, 02:46 AM
That's all you really want isn't it? Just a pat on the head and someone to tell you you're ok.

translation

Blake
03-03-2014, 09:37 AM
translation

All I have to do is call you a pedo and poof, an obsessed thread full of poems appears.

But keep thinking that Chris Carter thing is getting under my skin.