PDA

View Full Version : Michael Sam

Avante
02-25-2014, 12:13 AM
Why are we getting his day to day thoughts? The guy is a 4-6 rounder especially after what he's shown so far. We have to listen to him talk because he's gay, that simply isn't right. AND...it's stuff like...tune in tomorrow when Clowney and Sam go......are you kiddng me? Right there is why the kid fucked up, he should have kept his mouth shut, if asked then..."yep, now getting back to football"..this...HELLO WORLD I'm GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....showed just how out of touch with reality this kid is. I'm tired of hearing about it. I need to tune in tomorrow to watch him..............hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to have a sad ending. There are no neighborhoods/bars with more mean and vicious people in them than what we see on an NFL field, these are those who beat up on bullies. You don't toss a...HI, I'M GAY!..out there. He's going to get chewed up and spit out.

Clipper Nation
02-25-2014, 12:23 AM
We have to listen to him talk because he's gay

Is someone forcing you to watch ESPN?

ColinB
02-25-2014, 12:26 AM
You made the thread.

DeadlyDynasty
02-25-2014, 12:27 AM
I said something similar to this yesterday. His vertical jump was that of an offensive lineman's:lol...it was around 25, and Clowney's was around 40 iirc.

Knowing him though he won't mind getting the shaft on draft day...heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-o!

Avante
02-25-2014, 12:29 AM
Is someone forcing you to watch ESPN?

The combine is on the NFL Network.

True story

Day one I tune in at around 11am to watch some combine action, so who is being talked about?

I tune in today at around 9, guess what?

When have we ever seen a 3-6 rounder getting all this attention?

Clipper Nation
02-25-2014, 12:31 AM
Tbh, it's funny how someone who has a vast collection of sweaty wrestler pictures and spends their time writing poetry for other men is melting down over Michael Sam :lol

Avante
02-25-2014, 12:32 AM
You made the thread.

I'm curious if others are already...."ok ok enought already"

Avante
02-25-2014, 12:36 AM
Tbh, it's funny how someone who has a vast collection of sweaty wrestler pictures and spends their time writing poetry for other men is melting down over Michael Sam :lol

You're strange little guy. Copying picture off a webpage is not ...having a collection. It takes me a matter of seconds to make fun of a guy like you.

How does anyone....meltdown...over people that have..0...effect on their life? Look at all the time you spend following me around.......why?

spurraider21
02-25-2014, 12:37 AM
basically you complain about always hearing about him yet you are always talking about him

Avante
02-25-2014, 12:38 AM
basically you complain about always hearing about him yet you are always talking about him

So what are your thoughts about this?

Clipper Nation
02-25-2014, 12:41 AM
How does anyone....meltdown...over people that have..0...effect on their life?
You do just that every day in the NFL Forum and the Club :lol

Avante
02-25-2014, 12:42 AM
I said something similar to this yesterday. His vertical jump was that of an offensive lineman's:lol...it was around 25, and Clowney's was around 40 iirc.

Knowing him though he won't mind getting the shaft on draft day...heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-o!

He sure doesn't look like much of an athlete, really surprised he's so inept.

thunderup
02-25-2014, 12:44 AM
Who the f cares? somebody had to create this thread and it was this poster, :lmao.

DeadlyDynasty
02-25-2014, 12:44 AM
The tragedy of all this is that his combine showing (you know, actual football-related shit) was so awful that he'll need to cling to this parade to stay relevant. He seems like a good person, regardless of his penchant for chugging seed, though....just not very good outside of half a season of football.

The player I want black-balled and shunned from the league forever is that massive faggot Jonathan Martin. A cocksucker AND a rat "who was bullied by big meanies:cry"

thunderup
02-25-2014, 12:48 AM
The tragedy of all this is that his combine showing (you know, actual football-related shit) was so awful that he'll need to cling to this parade to stay relevant. He seems like a good person, regardless of his penchant for chugging seed, though....just not very good outside of half a season of football.

The player I want black-balled and shunned from the league forever is that massive faggot Jonathan Martin. A cocksucker AND a rat "who was bullied by big meanies:cry"
I agree, Martin's a fucking pussy beyond measure.

Avante
02-25-2014, 12:48 AM
You do just that every day in the NFL Forum and the Club :lol

Dude, I'll try again.....hey ClipperNation why do you constantly follow me around? How about dropping the silly little kid shit of yours and talk like a man, ok?

spurraider21
02-25-2014, 12:51 AM
So what are your thoughts about this?
i couldn't care less, and i don't really care to hear about him, yet everytime i check the NFL forum you're talking about him

FkLA
02-25-2014, 12:52 AM
As much as Id like to call him an attention seeking faggot, its really not his fault. He seemed pissed that him being a fag was brought up in the interview after the combine. Blame ESPN/NFL Network tbh.

Avante
02-25-2014, 12:54 AM
i couldn't care less, and i don't really care to hear about him, yet everytime i check the NFL forum you're talking about him

I 'm simply tired of his situation being in the forefront of a very important time in an NFL season.

Avante
02-25-2014, 12:55 AM
Who the f cares? somebody had to create this thread and it was this poster, :lmao.

Be cool half pint ok?

thunderup
02-25-2014, 01:02 AM
Be cool half pint ok?
Don't even start. You want me on your side, or at least idle. Big Dog will fuck your world up if you slightly attempt to go at him.

Avante
02-25-2014, 01:07 AM
Don't even start. You want me on your side, or at least idle. Big Dog will fuck your world up if you slightly attempt to go at him.

Did you really just say....Big Dog.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! That's funny little fella.

DeadlyDynasty
02-25-2014, 01:09 AM
As much as Id like to call him an attention seeking faggot, its really not his fault. He seemed pissed that him being a fag was brought up in the interview after the combine. Blame ESPN/NFL Network tbh.
He was--which is why I genuinely think he's a decent person--but he has no choice but to embrace it now since his football abilities certainly aren't enough to keep him in the limelight/relevant. Charles Davis and some of the others on the NFLN panel brought up a good point: 9 of his 11.5 sacks came against 3 teams (Ark St, Vandy, and Florida), and he had 1.5 sacks total in his final 6 games--as well as shitty stats the rest of his college career.

From a football POV, he "might" become a quasi-decent situational rusher, but he's more than likely going to amount to shit.

thunderup
02-25-2014, 01:12 AM
Did you really just say....Big Dog.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! That's funny little fella.
BD is my name, motherfucker. Learn it, recite it, Spelling-Bee it, that's what you'll refer to me as from now on.

Avante
02-25-2014, 01:17 AM
BD is my name, motherfucker. Learn it, recite it, Spelling-Bee it, that's what you'll refer to me as from now on.

Dude, that little junior high bullshit is cute when you are dealing with the kids here, ok? I'm a whole other deal slick, now scram before ya piss me off.

spurraider21
02-25-2014, 01:18 AM
thunderpup - avante feud would be great for the NFL forum

:corn:

Avante
02-25-2014, 01:20 AM
thundurpup - avante feud would be great for the NFL forum

Watching me stomp around on some punk kid would be great? I;'m already bored with the midget.

thunderup
02-25-2014, 01:24 AM
Dude, that little junior high bullshit is cute when you are dealing with the kids here, ok? I'm a whole other deal slick, now scram before ya piss me off.
My presence is acknowledged by children, adolescents, elders, you name it. BD is my fucking name. You continue with this and Big Dog will take it as a front to him. You don't want me and my people to declare War on you. You already have all these people at War with you, you don't want me against you, I'll end you for once and for all.

FkLA
02-25-2014, 01:25 AM
He was--which is why I genuinely think he's a decent person--but he has no choice but to embrace it now since his football abilities certainly aren't enough to keep him in the limelight/relevant. Charles Davis and some of the others on the NFLN panel brought up a good point: 9 of his 11.5 sacks came against 3 teams (Ark St, Vandy, and Florida), and he had 1.5 sacks total in his final 6 games--as well as shitty stats the rest of his college career.

From a football POV, he "might" become a quasi-decent situational rusher, but he's more than likely going to amount to shit.

Agree. Seems like hed be too proud or too good of a person to willingly ride his gayness to relevancy though.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2014, 01:27 AM
Agree. Seems like hed be too proud or too good of a person to willingly ride his gayness to relevancy though.

It doesn't matter how good of a person you are when there's millions at stake, though, tbh:lol..

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2014, 01:28 AM
Watching me stomp around on some punk kid would be great? I;'m already bored with the midget.

:lol Big Dog would fuck your face, tbh..

Take my advice, Avante..I've destroyed you many times in the past, and Harlem is a sweetheart compared to Big Dog:lol..

DeadlyDynasty
02-25-2014, 01:31 AM
Can't forget that he had the luxury of playing next to Kony Ealy, too--which undoubtedly made his pass-rushing opportunities infinitely easier

Avante
02-25-2014, 01:33 AM
:lol Big Dog would fuck your face, tbh..

Take my advice, Avante..I've destroyed you many times in the past, and Harlem is a sweetheart compared to Big Dog:lol..

Dude, all I remember about you is you running from my challenge so cool your bullshit, ok shorty? A pgymy calling himself..Big Dog...is fun-knee. I think I can hang with a.....Big Dog...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, you ain't shit, ok?

thunderup
02-25-2014, 01:45 AM
Dude, all I remember about you is you running from my challenge so cool your bullshit, ok shorty? A pgymy calling himself..Big Dog...is fun-knee. I think I can hang with a.....Big Dog...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, you ain't shit, ok?
:lmao I shouldn't even have to concern myself when HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) has control of you. When Harlem walks, the ground shakes. When Harlem talks, you listen and shut your mouth. Harlem controls you. You think of yourself beyond that, which would be difficult, you enter my castle and I personally fuck you up until your account is removed out of pity by our administrators.

Avante
02-25-2014, 01:53 AM
:lmao I shouldn't even have to concern myself when HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) has control of you. When Harlem walks, the ground shakes. When Harlem talks, you listen and shut your mouth. Harlem controls you. You think of yourself beyond that, which would be difficult, you enter my castle and I personally fuck you up until your account is removed out of pity by our administrators.

Dude, I was in grade school a long long time ago, ok? Stop talking like some zit faced kid, alright? I'm already feeling guilty, no way I need to be picking on some dumb kid.

Elevate your came slick, as of right now....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

thunderup
02-25-2014, 01:58 AM
Dude, I was in grade school a long long time ago, ok? Stop talking like some zit faced kid, alright? I'm already feeling guilty, no way I need to be picking on some dumb kid.

Elevate your came slick, as of right now....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Big dog has been briefed on your game before. It's weak as fuck. As one of the three superpowers in this entire forum, he doesn't want to engage in something that my nigga HarlemHeat37 has control of. You quote this post with more irrelevant bullshit and War will declared.

spurraider21
02-25-2014, 02:07 AM

Avante
02-25-2014, 02:08 AM
Big dog has been briefed on your game before. It's weak as fuck. As one of the three superpowers in this entire forum, he doesn't want to engage in something that my nigga HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) has control of. You quote this post with more irrelevant bullshit and War will declared.

Who in the fuck are you talking to asshole? Dude, stop with the teenybopper bullshit, ok? You come off as some little kid. Now scram midget.

War with a midget, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids in hiding, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thunderup
02-25-2014, 02:19 AM
:lol War has been declared. Oh my, you should just log out now. I'll be after you. The haymakers you feel will be directly from me. Nobody, I mean nobody fucks with my homeboys, you're as fucked as the shit you fucked while in Vietnam. Prepare, motherfucker, we're coming for you.

Avante
02-25-2014, 02:22 AM
:lol War has been declared. Oh my, you should just log out now. I'll be after you. The haymakers you feel will be directly from me. Nobody, I mean nobody fucks with my homeboys, you're as fucked as the shit you fucked while in Vietnam. Prepare, motherfucker, we're coming for you.

Sit down and shut the fuck up....

Look little fella, it's real obvious you're some dumb kid, ok? Now go pick on somebody more on your level, ok?

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2014, 02:36 AM

Look little fella, it's real obvious you're some dumb kid, ok? Now go pick on somebody more on your level, ok?

Big Dog and I don't take kindly to niggas fucking with young children, tbh, we don't condone that shit..

I just read that thread in the Club and apparently you fucked a 10-year old Asian girl that was forced into prostitution?:wow:wow..

You've been warned, fat man..you've been warned, tbh..

spurraider21
02-25-2014, 02:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NnoGhN1.gif

Raven
02-25-2014, 05:06 AM
why pretend like it's not a big deal if he gets drafted? being on the spotline is really hurting him though.

irishock
02-28-2014, 02:20 AM

:lmao holy shit.... Avante should watch his mouth next time..

Avante
02-28-2014, 02:32 AM
Big Dog and I don't take kindly to niggas fucking with young children, tbh, we don't condone that shit..

I just read that thread in the Club and apparently you fucked a 10-year old Asian girl that was forced into prostitution?:wow:wow..

You've been warned, fat man..you've been warned, tbh..

Speaking of being 10 years old, dude what is that lameass shit? I don't give a fat fuck what you want, like or condone, you got that fucker?

Hey HH, suck a dick bitch, now whatcha going to do about that, yep....nothing!

Avante
02-28-2014, 02:33 AM
:lmao holy shit.... Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) should watch his mouth next time..

Trust me, me vs a couple dumbass kids, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thunderup
02-28-2014, 02:35 AM
:lmao holy shit.... Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) should watch his mouth next time..
He was warned. Fat-fuck pedophiliac doesn't know the wrath coming to him.

I almost, almost, feel sorry for him. Nah :lol, just kidding.

Avante
02-28-2014, 02:46 AM
He was warned. Fat-fuck pedophiliac doesn't know the wrath coming to him.

I almost, almost, feel sorry for him. Nah :lol, just kidding.

How about right here right now fucker? All I see out of your bonely little ass is a bunch of....well I;m gonna/I;m about to/ any minute now/ it's just a matter of time....fuck that faggot! You ain't gonna do a fucking thing ya little fuck. Now scram before I reached thru this monitor and pop that zit you use for a head

Big Dog....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about Whipped Dog?

irishock
02-28-2014, 02:52 AM
It's not a knock on you, old man :lol.. you really shouldn't be msesing with BD in the middle of the night... never a good idae :lmao

thunderup
02-28-2014, 02:53 AM
How about right here right now fucker? All I see out of your bonely little ass is a bunch of....well I;m gonna/I;m about to/ any minute now/ it's just a matter of time....fuck that faggot! You ain't gonna do a fucking thing little fuck. Now scram before I reached thru this monitor and pop that zit you use for a head

:lol BD is my name.

You're a washed up human being. I can tell you're useless to the human race just how you post. You're a waste of bandwidth. A waste or organic matter. You also like violating underage girls. You're as low as it gets. Big Dog would put the order in for you to be green lit but you'll die of being a shitty human being shortly and trust me, Judy and the kids could use that. After all, they'd have a BD in thunderup to show them success and $$$$$$$$$$$.

:)

Avante
02-28-2014, 02:59 AM
:lol BD is my name.

You're a washed up human being. I can tell you're useless to the human race just how you post. You're a waste of bandwidth. A waste or organic matter. You also like violating underage girls. You're as low as it gets. Big Dog would put the order in for you to be green lit but you'll die of being a shitty human being shortly and trust me, Judy and the kids could use that. After all, they'd have a BD in thunderup to show them success and $$$$$$$$$$$.

:)

You're kidding me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little man that's it? Are you for real little fella? That's suppose to be.....what? How about fucking stupid to begin with. Talk to me asshole, don't go off in fantasyland like the dumbass kid you are. It;s me and you fucker, and it's looking like you're a fucking coward. Show me something punk, so far it;s...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Big Dog..?????????????????? Is this freak for real?

thunderup
02-28-2014, 03:02 AM
BD has caused cuckery in this forum and he wouldn't mind you being the next victim. Judy longs for a real man with $$$ and success, not some old wrinkly weak fag.

Avante
02-28-2014, 03:06 AM
BD has caused cuckery in this forum and he wouldn't mind you being the next victim. Judy longs for a real man with $$$ and success, not some old wrinkly weak fag.

Judy doesn't talk with deranged little shits on the internet, sorry!

Dude, come over here....

Ok here's how this is going to go and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. I;m going kick your ass up and down this forum, until you say....oh stop it, stop it... like a little bitch...you got that? You are obviously too stupid to put up much of a fight but that's ok I;m still going to kick your ass.

Chief Brody
02-28-2014, 03:11 AM
until you say....oh stop it, stop it... like a little bitch...
Sounds eerily similar to the cries of young Filipino girls, amirite?

Avante
02-28-2014, 03:12 AM
Sounds eerily similar to the cries of young Filipino girls, amirite?

If you say so little fella.

irishock
02-28-2014, 03:15 AM
:wow I thought people were just bullshitting, is this actually true old man? :wow

Avante
02-28-2014, 03:17 AM
:wow I thought people were just bullshitting, is this actually true old man? :wow

What do you think?

thunderup
02-28-2014, 03:17 AM
:lol this guy is such a scrub, he bores Big Dog. One mention of Judy and his family and he goes meltdown mode blurting out threats he would never dare fulfilling against a man like thunderup, I love it.

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2014, 03:19 AM
You've been warned, you fat pedophile, tbh..

I hate to do this Avante, you already have enough problems(such as being fat, a denegerate gambler and a pedophile), but we're gonna have to destroy you in the next few weeks..you've been warned..

Avante
02-28-2014, 03:20 AM
:lol this guy is such a scrub, he bores Big Dog. One mention of Judy and his family and he goes meltdown mode blurting out threats he would never dare fulfilling against a man like thunderup, I love it.

This is pretty sad, I was looking for some competition here, instead I ge some zit faced 15 year old, sheesh~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Hey, a...BIG DOG....hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is fucking funny:lobt2:

irishock
02-28-2014, 03:21 AM
What do you think?

I knew it was true, Avante. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!

Avante
02-28-2014, 03:25 AM
You've been warned, you fat pedophile, tbh..

I hate to do this Avante, you already have enough problems(such as being fat, a denegerate gambler and a pedophile), but we're gonna have to destroy you in the next few weeks..you've been warned..

Right off the bat you're in the wrong, I;m not fat, only sick fucks are pedophiles and I have no gambling problem. If that is a preview of coming attractions, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try this again....hey HH, you suck dick....now what about that asshole?

This fucking coward ain't going to a fucking thing.

Avante
02-28-2014, 03:25 AM
I knew it was true, Avante. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!

Why not go and actually read what I said....ok?

spurraider21
02-28-2014, 05:17 AM
so basically this thread is avante, thunderpup, and harlem just warning each other of whats to come. which will probably come in the form of more warnings of whats to come

irishock
02-28-2014, 01:15 PM
^ and you fart-catching the 3.

spurraider21
02-28-2014, 01:48 PM
^calm down, this has got nothing to do with you. i'm just reporting what i see. its a whole lot of "i'm warning you, dont mess with me" going back and forth. i'm waiting for the climax as much as you are, hence the popcorn emoticon i posted earlier

irishock
02-28-2014, 02:24 PM
:lol a battle between TU and Avante and of course this attention whore is trying to make it about him

spurraider21
02-28-2014, 02:40 PM
how the fuck is me making a side comment making it about me? its cool though keep responding to everything i say regardless of forum or thread

leemajors
02-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Deion Sanders: Every team I played on had someone gay in the locker room

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2014/02/deion-sanders-every-team-i-played-on-had-someone-gay-in-the-locker-room.html/?nclick_check=1

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:24 PM
You're strange little guy. Copying picture off a webpage is not ...having a collection. It takes me a matter of seconds to make fun of a guy like you.

How does anyone....meltdown...over people that have..0...effect on their life? Look at all the time you spend following me around.......why?

Off topic 1

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Dude, I'll try again.....hey ClipperNation why do you constantly follow me around? How about dropping the silly little kid shit of yours and talk like a man, ok?

Off topic 2

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Be cool half pint ok?

Off topic 3

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:27 PM

Off topic 4

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:28 PM

Off topic 5

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:29 PM

Off topic 6

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:30 PM

HH, you ain't shit, ok?

off topic 7

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:31 PM

Off topic 8

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:32 PM
Who in the fuck are you talking to asshole? Dude, stop with the teenybopper bullshit, ok? You come off as some little kid. Now scram midget.

War with a midget, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids in hiding, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Off topic 9

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:33 PM

Off topic 10

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:33 PM
Speaking of being 10 years old, dude what is that lameass shit? I don't give a fat fuck what you want, like or condone, you got that fucker?

Hey HH, suck a dick bitch, now whatcha going to do about that, yep....nothing!

Off topic 11

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:34 PM
Trust me, me vs a couple dumbass kids, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off topic 12

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:35 PM
How about right here right now fucker? All I see out of your bonely little ass is a bunch of....well I;m gonna/I;m about to/ any minute now/ it's just a matter of time....fuck that faggot! You ain't gonna do a fucking thing ya little fuck. Now scram before I reached thru this monitor and pop that zit you use for a head

Off topic 13

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:37 PM
You're kidding me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little man that's it? Are you for real little fella? That's suppose to be.....what? How about fucking stupid to begin with. Talk to me asshole, don't go off in fantasyland like the dumbass kid you are. It;s me and you fucker, and it's looking like you're a fucking coward. Show me something punk, so far it;s...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Big Dog..?????????????????? Is this freak for real?

Off topic 14

Blake
02-28-2014, 07:37 PM
Judy doesn't talk with deranged little shits on the internet, sorry!

Dude, come over here....

Ok here's how this is going to go and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. I;m going kick your ass up and down this forum, until you say....oh stop it, stop it... like a little bitch...you got that? You are obviously too stupid to put up much of a fight but that's ok I;m still going to kick your ass.

Off topic 15

HarlemHeat37
03-01-2014, 03:38 AM
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/12/618x867/michael-jackson-mugshot.jpg

http://htmlgiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/anniehoofd1.jpg

https://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u52/roman-polanski-in-wing-collar.jpg

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/K/R.-Kelly-507697-1-402.jpg

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=33483&dateline=1369035746&type=thumb

Avante
03-01-2014, 03:40 AM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/u/uncleelmer/06.jpg
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/a/adrianstreet/10.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/v/viscera/14.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/p/peeweejames/01.jpg

HH

Bill_Brasky
03-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Lol sucking up to strangers on the internet, what a fucking fag

Bill_Brasky
03-02-2014, 08:28 AM
^ and you fart-catching the 3.

Hilarious coming from this ball washer