InRareForm
02-25-2014, 11:26 PM
http://www.livescience.com/43606-belief-in-hell-means-less-happiness.html

The Reckoning
02-26-2014, 12:19 AM
probably because they're dummer

Avante
02-26-2014, 01:39 AM
I was in the military, sold insurance, I'e been around. I've known a lot of people in my life. Those best equipped to handle the trials and tribulations of life do believe in some God, and the hereafter. Those who struggle in life more (drugs, alcohol, shit relationships, holding down a job) are way too smart to buy into anything they can't see.............hahaha!!!!!!!

Blake
02-26-2014, 02:50 AM
I was in the military, sold insurance, I'e been around. I've known a lot of people in my life. Those best equipped to handle the trials and tribulations of life do believe in some God, and the hereafter. Those who struggle in life more (drugs, alcohol, shit relationships, holding down a job) are way too smart to buy into anything they can't see.............hahaha!!!!!!!

You're extremely unintelligent.

Avante
02-26-2014, 02:59 AM

That coming from a guy who just humps legs, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, trust me nobody here is as dumb as you are, got it?

Chewbacca
02-26-2014, 03:05 AM

:lol

Technique
02-26-2014, 03:46 AM
Do you remember what happened before you were born? Neither do I, yet somehow there was an entire world that was established before us. That same world is going to continue to rotate and the life forms on that earth will come and go.

People have a hard time believing that after you die, you cease to exist. And that's okay. Yolo.

GoodOdor
02-26-2014, 03:59 AM
Believing in Hell and Heaven is for mentally weak people, tbh.

GoodOdor
02-26-2014, 03:59 AM

Do you think people who rape little girls go to hell, old f@ggot?

Avante
02-26-2014, 04:03 AM
Do you think people who rape little girls go to hell, old f@ggot?

So tell me idiot what is the...LEGAL AGE...in those countries ya fucking faggot? You can't rape anyone when they are of age and consent to sex, ya moron.

Dude, are you really as fucking stupid as you act?

GoodOdor
02-26-2014, 04:04 AM
So tell me idiot what is the...LEGAL AGE...in those countries ya fucking faggot? You can't rape anyone when they are of age and consent to sex, ya moron.

Dude, are you really as fucking stupid as you act?

You will have to explain yourself to god, Avante.

He will ask you why you stuck your dick in an underage third world little girl who was just trying to get by.

Why did you take advantage, Avante?

What will you say before God?

Hell awaits you, Avante.

Avante
02-26-2014, 04:05 AM

What a fucking idiot.

Avante
02-26-2014, 04:06 AM
You will have to explain yourself to god, Avante.

He will ask you why you stuck your dick in an underage third world little girl who was just trying to get by.

Why did you take advantage, Avante?

What will you say before God?

Hell awaits you, Avante.

Hey stupid they get married over there at 13.

Dude......grow the fuck up...ok?

Education is a great thing moron

(Reuters Health) - Fewer girls in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Pakistan are getting married before the age of 14, according to a new study.
The decline varied in each country, but was generally sizeable. In Bangladesh, for example, about 34 percent of women reported being married by age 14 in 1991 and 1994. By 2005 and 2007 that number fell to about 19 percent.
The news, however, was not good for older girls, researchers said.
"The decrease for the youngest age group is dramatic, but for the oldest, we've got nothing," said Anita Raj, the study's lead author and a professor at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine.

HarlemHeat37
02-26-2014, 04:32 AM
^^legal or not, being interested in 13-year old vagina is fucking vile and disgusting, tbh..

You make me sick, you fat fucking pedophile..do you enjoy pre-pubescent vaginas because they haven't reached full growth yet, which helps accommodate your small penis that looks even smaller due to the layers of fat around it?..

Stop fucking young girls..ok???..ok, fat man???..

Avante
02-26-2014, 04:44 AM
^^legal or not, being interested in 13-year old vagina is fucking vile and disgusting, tbh..

You make me sick, you fat fucking pedophile..do you enjoy pre-pubescent vaginas because they haven't reached full growth yet, which helps accommodate your small penis that looks even smaller due to the layers of fat around it?..

Dude, stop ignoring what I said about this ok ya fucking idiot? Anyone messing around with young girls is a sick fuck as I've mentioned....""" numerous"""... times so why play stupid ass game?

Hey dummy.,.....I'D SHOOT ANY MAN MESSING WITH KIDS....now why are you ignoring that ya fucking asshole?

I only mention the young age thing to show just how fucked up they are over there ok stupid?

Look as this fucking faggot totally ignoring what is being said, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
02-26-2014, 08:27 AM

Blake
02-26-2014, 09:18 AM
Hey stupid they get married over there at 13.

Dude......grow the fuck up...ok?

Education is a great thing moron

(Reuters Health) - Fewer girls in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Pakistan are getting married before the age of 14, according to a new study.
The decline varied in each country, but was generally sizeable. In Bangladesh, for example, about 34 percent of women reported being married by age 14 in 1991 and 1994. By 2005 and 2007 that number fell to about 19 percent.
The news, however, was not good for older girls, researchers said.
"The decrease for the youngest age group is dramatic, but for the oldest, we've got nothing," said Anita Raj, the study's lead author and a professor at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine.

:lol justifying your pedophilia

You're extremely unintelligent. It's not up for rebuttal.

Blake
02-26-2014, 09:19 AM
Dude, stop ignoring what I said about this ok ya fucking idiot? Anyone messing around with young girls is a sick fuck as I've mentioned....""" numerous"""... times so why play stupid ass game?

Hey dummy.,.....I'D SHOOT ANY MAN MESSING WITH KIDS....now why are you ignoring that ya fucking asshole?

I only mention the young age thing to show just how fucked up they are over there ok stupid?

Look as this fucking faggot totally ignoring what is being said, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

unintelligent meltdown

Spur|n|Austin
02-26-2014, 09:24 AM

Blake
02-26-2014, 09:32 AM
What a fucking idiot.

Wow, the Avante betting system of "go with the opposite of what he says" applies to real life principles as well.

It's uncanny.

rascal
02-26-2014, 09:40 AM
Do you remember what happened before you were born? Neither do I, yet somehow there was an entire world that was established before us. That same world is going to continue to rotate and the life forms on that earth will come and go.

People have a hard time believing that after you die, you cease to exist. And that's okay. Yolo.

You cease to exist in the 3rd dimension but the 3rd dimension is not all there is.

DisAsTerBot
02-26-2014, 09:41 AM
lol rascal

TDMVPDPOY
02-26-2014, 09:42 AM
first define happiness

you can find happiness in hell....

rascal
02-26-2014, 09:45 AM
first define happiness

you can find happiness in hell....

No you can't. No way are you going to be happy with worms chewing on your legs.

Blake
02-26-2014, 10:06 AM

that was nice of God to create hell

monosylab1k
02-26-2014, 10:19 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/mnGk5DH.gif

Clipper Nation
02-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Wow, your god sounds like a prick, tbh.... so much for "forgiveness" and "absolving our sins" :lol

DMC
02-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Happiness is overrated.

DMC
02-26-2014, 10:32 AM
that was nice of God to create hell

You have to question an omniscient deity who lost 33% of his workforce before even getting started.

leemajors
02-26-2014, 10:40 AM
You have to question an omniscient deity who lost 33% of his workforce before even getting started.

all part of the plan

DMC
02-26-2014, 10:45 AM
all part of the plan

What plan?

Blake
02-26-2014, 10:49 AM

I also question the intelligence of the 33%. Did they really think they had a shot at a successful mutiny?

DMC
02-26-2014, 10:55 AM
I also question the intelligence of the 33%. Did they really think they had a shot at a successful mutiny?

No more than a teen thinks he has a successful shot at taking over the household by leaving. Sometimes you just need to get away from the bullshit.

Obviously though they did have a shot at it, since the world is corrupt and ruled by evil now... and you can bet Satan gets more souls than God does.

leemajors
02-26-2014, 10:56 AM
What plan?

ask rascal

Spur-Addict
02-26-2014, 11:23 AM
According to Avante in this thread, he'd commit suicide. Which begs the question, why hasn't he yet? Oh yeah, a full of shit attention whore is what he is. LOL Old Beggar

Blake
02-26-2014, 11:46 AM
No more than a teen thinks he has a successful shot at taking over the household by leaving. Sometimes you just need to get away from the bullshit.

Obviously though they did have a shot at it, since the world is corrupt and ruled by evil now... and you can bet Satan gets more souls than God does.

If that's the case, then Heaven doesn't sound heavenly

Leetonidas
02-26-2014, 01:24 PM
HH bending over Avante like the 13 year old girls the old faggot used to :lol

thunderup
02-26-2014, 01:38 PM

:wow, :lmao.

Clipper Nation
02-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Harlem ethering the old faggot, notice how he's disappeared :lol

Avante will now write another poem about me as a testament to his extreme level of butthurt :lol

thunderup
02-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Anyone messing around with young girls is a sick fuck as I've mentioned....""" numerous"""..

Hey dummy.,.....I'D SHOOT ANY MAN MESSING WITH KIDS....

I only mention the young age thing to show just how fucked up they are over there
So you consider yourself a sick fuck according to your own logic.

:lol I didn't even have to bait you into posting anything else. Got you figured out just by one post. My nigga Harlem lacing you up, no more need be done.

xmas1997
02-26-2014, 03:15 PM

Wow, it doesn't take much to get your goat and make you melt down.

Actually he'll is man made IMHO, and it exists right here on earth. You should know this since your existence is mired in it.
Where did you get the idea that God made it? Talk about being unintelligent.

Blake
02-26-2014, 03:29 PM

Actually he'll is man made IMHO, and it exists right here on earth. You should know this since your existence is mired in it.

There's no meltdown here. Your reading comprehension blows.

ohmwrecker
02-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Ignorance is bliss.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2014, 04:26 PM
probably because they're dummer

:lmao:lmao:lmao

showing your stupid ass

priceless

Chewbacca
02-26-2014, 05:36 PM

:lmao ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lmao

silverblk mystix
02-26-2014, 05:42 PM

Regulated cuck!

:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
02-26-2014, 10:40 PM
There's no meltdown here. Your reading comprehension blows.

Wow, not only are you clearly in the midst of a melt down, but you're in denial about it to boot!
Otherwise you wouldn't get so pissed and make so many false accusations about me, about Avante, and about anyone else who posts a decent post which doesn't fit your fancy.
Mr. Meltdown should be your name, not Blake.

The TampaBay Heckler
02-27-2014, 12:44 AM

People who grow up in a "Christian" household and claim that they're "Christian" just so they can avoid hell and get their reward at the end of the line are doing it all wrong anyway.

The problem is that people just want to put a check mark next to the "I believe in Jesus" option and leave it at that, because they are so scared of Hell, and never do extensive research on what else is out there. Describes a lot of people here in Western society. They say they know 100% that their God is real but I seriously doubt they have any sort of evidence of Jesus's life on Earth so it is all hollow words.

Howeva, if one were to do extensive research (which nobody does in this country because they just want to reach :cry muh Heaven :cry the easy way and just watch FOOTBALL!!!!!!!11) they'd find that there's really no way to know. Even Albert Einstein who basically devoted his whole life to figure out how the universe works couldn't make up his mind.

Anyway, just some food for thought, I'll go ahead and stop masturbating now.

The TampaBay Heckler
02-27-2014, 12:53 AM
oh, and congrats on the house/condo tbh imho fwiw

Satan
02-27-2014, 01:21 AM
Hell is what you make of it. Some simply cannot handle the heat.

The Reckoning
02-27-2014, 01:27 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

showing your stupid ass

priceless

im glad you got the joke

Avante
02-27-2014, 04:36 AM
Harlem ethering the old faggot, notice how he's disappeared :lol

Avante will now write another poem about me as a testament to his extreme level of butthurt :lol

HH wouldn't make a pimple on my ass. I actually feel guilty stomping around on the little fuck.

So ya dig the poems, here ya go small fry.

"ClipperNation"

so simple
little and weird
poor CN
can't even grow a beard

living at home
with mom and dad
has ruined the boy
he's always mad

I'm his favorite
as we all can see
he gets his nut
talking to me

he's still a cherry boy
and it's plain to see why
he;s a little faggot
and I;m a big guy

Blake
02-27-2014, 08:58 AM
Wow, not only are you clearly in the midst of a melt down, but you're in denial about it to boot!
Otherwise you wouldn't get so pissed and make so many false accusations about me, about Avante, and about anyone else who posts a decent post which doesn't fit your fancy.
Mr. Meltdown should be your name, not Blake.

Wow you're obsessed with me.

xmas1997
02-27-2014, 06:50 PM
Wow you're obsessed with me.

Only in that tiny little fantasy world of yours reading the inane posts spewing from your tiny dwarf mind.
We are laughing at each of your pathetic attempts at humor whilst you melt down.

Blake
02-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Only in that tiny little fantasy world of yours reading the inane posts spewing from your tiny dwarf mind.
We are laughing at each of your pathetic attempts at humor whilst you melt down.

No, you're wrong, mainly because your reading skills are so bad.

Dead serious, no joke: I have no confidence that you could pass a fifth grade reading comp test.

xmas1997
02-27-2014, 07:05 PM
No, you're wrong, mainly because your reading skills are so bad.

Dead serious, no joke: I have no confidence that you could pass a fifth grade reading comp test.

Maybe that's why you flunked so often.
Or maybe that explains why you melt down so often and have to retort with put downs.
Careful now, your inferiority complex is showing again.
You're actually envious of my reading comprehension otherwise there is no reason to keep bring it up like a broken record.
But then, that is typical of all of you Blakes in all of your many cubicles whenever someone gets your goat.

Blake
02-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Maybe that's why you flunked so often.

huh?

You're actually envious of my reading comprehension otherwise there is no reason to keep bring it up like a broken record.

envy is the only reason available?

the reason I'm telling you that you suck at communication is that it's the truth.

xmas1997
02-27-2014, 07:22 PM
huh?

envy is the only reason available?

the reason I'm telling you that you suck at communication is that it's the truth.

Not really. You're envious is all it really is.
You don't need to try to justify it with baseless accusations, or try to complicate something so childishly simple.
Admit it, stop lying through your ass and just tell the real truth of the matter.

Blake
02-27-2014, 07:37 PM
No lie: the truth is that your reading and writing skills completely and utterly suck.

The base for my accusation can be found not just in this thread, but scattered across a number of threads in this forum over past few months or so.

Hell, since you can't read, I'm not sure why I'm responding to you with more than four words.

xmas1997
02-27-2014, 08:09 PM
No lie: the truth is that your reading and writing skills completely and utterly suck.

The base for my accusation can be found not just in this thread, but scattered across a number of threads in this forum over past few months or so.

Hell, since you can't read, I'm not sure why I'm responding to you with more than four words.

Yes, why don't you bring up those threads, if you have the balls to do it?
Because then the internet truth will clearly show that you were wrong all along and only brought it up to disguise how much you lack, how envious you really are, and deflect your own melt downs.
Truth hurts, even if internet truth.

Blake
02-27-2014, 08:23 PM
I don't care to bring up other threads when enough evidence is in this one.

I also don't care because there's really nothing in it for me to prove it any further to you.

leemajors
02-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Yes, why don't you bring up those threads, if you have the balls to do it?
Because then the internet truth will clearly show that you were wrong all along and only brought it up to disguise how much you lack, how envious you really are, and deflect your own melt downs.
Truth hurts, even if internet truth.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229726&p=7160946#post7160946

xmas1997
02-27-2014, 08:40 PM
I don't care to bring up other threads when enough evidence is in this one.

I also don't care because there's really nothing in it for me to prove it any further to you.

You've proved nothing so far, and to no one, except maybe in that tiny fantasy world you live in.
Yes, use this thread. The posts speak for themselves.
So you continue to melt down all the while accusing others of preposterous whims.
Try again, sucker. You lose again.

Blake
02-27-2014, 08:56 PM
You've proved nothing so far, and to no one, except maybe in that tiny fantasy world you live in.
Yes, use this thread. The posts speak for themselves.
So you continue to melt down all the while accusing others of preposterous whims.
Try again, sucker. You lose again.

:lol "sucker"

Blake
02-27-2014, 09:10 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229726&p=7160946#post7160946

lee had the balls to do it

irishock
02-28-2014, 12:22 AM

Wow, HH with the non-subtle goods :lol

xmas1997
02-28-2014, 03:18 PM
Another person who never got the gist of the original post. Way over most people's heads and never understood, but that is commonplace on this forum IMHO.

xmas1997
02-28-2014, 03:28 PM
Instead of discussing the point and the sad truth of the matter, the state of how things are in the world, then and today, it just goes way over their heads, so they post about the idiocy, convenience, and shortsightedness of it all so they have a lame excuse to accuse someone of pedophilia.
Even a grade schooler could have realized the point that was being made.
Some people just need excuses to give their lame pitiful lives validity.
You know who you are, and so do most of us.