PDA

View Full Version : Listen People I Am Not Black Nor African American I Am A Lost Son of The World

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2014, 12:16 AM
I am not from Africa...I don't have citizenship there...furthermore there are many whites born in South Africa that come to the US and we don't call them African Americans...at least not technically...so please Kool is not African American he's not black, I don't know what I am...I don't even like the term Negro because it starts with Neg which is the short form of negative...I really don't like black either because the darkness is associated with death and black holes...whereas white is associated with the light with the savior on a white horse...with purity and cleanness...my goodness can us brothers catch a break?

Avante
02-26-2014, 12:26 AM
You really are 100% mentally retarded aren't ya?

CubanSucks
02-26-2014, 12:49 AM
We're seeing the start of a new era. Slowly kools starting to recognize the superior race. This isn't hard to find these days. The self-hating black is pretty common. They see their lack of worth and/or what their race has become known for and they desperately try to distance themselves. The greatest example being how black guys never go for black women anymore. And if they're lucky enough to find a foolish or naive white woman it's them who assimilate to the whites! Now let's look at current rich blacks (aka pro athletes). Why is it 99% of them try their hardest to look like they're from Portland or Williamsburg? So I'm supposed to believe blacks are the most copied race? Maybe 15 years ago.

The power's been restored. Welcome to the natural order of things, kool

Thebesteva
02-26-2014, 12:59 AM
OP sucks the black off a dildo