PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: @ OKC

ElNono
02-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Cavs up 10 with a min to go :wow

Michael Jordan.
02-26-2014, 10:17 PM
Scott Brooks is an abortion of a coach. He may be worse then McHale at this point.

thunderup
02-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Disgusting 4th quarter. No ball movement. Brooks is a dumbass. One-on-one play killing possession after possession.

thunderup
02-26-2014, 10:19 PM
Scott Brooks is an abortion of a coach. He may be worse then McHale at this point.
I don't understand what the fascination is with keeping this guy. He literally has nothing in his playbook. He's as beta of a coach as they come.

ElNono
02-26-2014, 10:20 PM
0-3 since Russ return... didn't watch this game so I dunno how he looked, tbh

thunderup
02-26-2014, 10:22 PM
0-3 since Russ return... didn't watch this game so I dunno how he looked, tbh
Rust is slowly fading away. Still, he took some really dumb shots. The offense just isn't the same anymore. The ball gets stuck and defenses are able to key in on us.

Thread
I don't understand what the fascination is with keeping this guy. He literally has nothing in his playbook. He's as beta of a coach as they come.

You're spoiled, ups. An ingrate.

HarlemHeat37
Westbrook looked fine offensively, he looks poor on defense, though, as expected..

Scott Brooks's system looks a lot worse when The Servant isn't dominating every possession while playing at a top 10 all-time level, tbh:lol..

Chris16
02-26-2014, 10:23 PM
Westbrook is gonna cost Durant the MVP.

thunderup
You're spoiled, ups. An ingrate.
I invite you to watch a Thunder game, start to finish. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Thread
Rust is slowly fading away. Still, he took some really dumb shots. The offense just isn't the same anymore. The ball gets stuck and defenses are able to key in on us.

You knew it was going to be an adjustment. Well, surprise, it's an adjustment.

elmanutres
02-26-2014, 10:24 PM
Disgusting 4th quarter. No ball movement. Brooks is a dumbass. One-on-one play killing possession after possession.

:lol jizzing a load in december

Venti Quattro
02-26-2014, 10:25 PM
:lol 42 Cavs points in the 4th Quarter

thunderup
02-26-2014, 10:25 PM
You knew it was going to be an adjustment. Well, surprise, it's an adjustment.
Thing is as a head coach Brooks should have played his cards right. There was no reason to bring Russ back this early against elite teams.

He's fucking atrocious.

Michael Jordan.
02-26-2014, 10:26 PM
Fucking priceless

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199271/scottt.gif

Thread
02-26-2014, 10:27 PM
I invite you to watch a Thunder game, start to finish. You'll see what I'm talking about.

I don't need to see one. Assimilating Westbrook back in there was & is going to be a process. You have no other choice but to go thru it. If you're going carp and bitch about it now, then when it gets ironed out how the Hell will you face yourself?

thunderup
02-26-2014, 10:28 PM
Westbrook looked fine offensively, he looks poor on defense, though, as expected..

Scott Brooks's system looks a lot worse when The Servant isn't dominating every possession while playing at a top 10 all-time level, tbh:lol..
:lol Brooks has been fortunate to have top talent land right in his lap. He's carried by his players and it's times like these where he's exposed.

irishock
02-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Brooks is this generation's Avery Johnson. Shit coach carried by an all-time great, misleading record tbh

thunderup
02-26-2014, 10:30 PM
I don't need to see one. Assimilating Westbrook back in there was & is going to be a process. You have no other choice but to go thru it. If you're going carp and bitch about it now, then when it gets ironed out how the Hell will you face yourself?
BD will be here to face the fire.

Thread
02-26-2014, 10:31 PM
Thing is as a head coach Brooks should have played his cards right. There was no reason to bring Russ back this early against elite teams.

He's fucking atrocious.

He looks just as fast, quick and with the same lift as he's always had. That, THAT alone would make me so very happy. I'd just ease back in my Lazy Boy, close my eyes and thank the Lord.

Westbook is still working thru his anger, his rage, at the outrageous fortune that Beverley has brought. His mind is filled with all manner of acts of vengeance. Couple that with the physical and mental pain of multiple rehabs and the pain that still lingers and it's no wonder he's rampaging. Me? I'd silently empathize with him. Side him, shoulder-to-shoulder. You couldn't drag me away. But, that's me.

irishock
02-26-2014, 10:32 PM
He looks just as fast, quick and with the same lift as he's always had. That, THAT alone would make me so very happy. I'd just ease back in my Lazy Boy, close my eyes and thank the Lord.

Westbook is still working thru his anger, his rage, at the outrageous fortune that Beverley has brought. His mind is filled with all manner of acts of vengeance. Couple that with the physical and mental pain of multiple rehabs and the pain that still lingers and it's no wonder he's rampaging. Me? I'd silently empathize with him. Side him, shoulder-to-shoulder. You couldn't drag me away. But, that's me.

Beverly almost cost you the 5-4 stick, tbh... :lol

Michael Jordan.
02-26-2014, 10:32 PM
:lol

DPG21920
02-26-2014, 10:34 PM
Westbrook looks physically fine, but they still lack that true 3rd option. Ibaka is very, very good, but they don't have that real third scorer. Guys like Lamb, Reggie...were all playing so well and are now in flux. OKC needs them to step up without having that de facto third option.

Durant still an efficient beast.

Thread
02-26-2014, 10:37 PM

True. & it's there where Westbrook's past & future live a life of it's own. He's consumed with it. What could have been. Westbrook's rank immaturity before Beverly was legendary. Since, it's off the books. He's absolutely livid. Most likely certifiable if not for the constraint of his contract (ie. money). That kind of act by Beverly could not have been executed on a more ripe specimen than Westbrook. It was perfection personified by the Bevs.

TIMMYtoZO
02-26-2014, 10:45 PM
:lol OKC is such a boring team to watch, tbh. They resemble the Lebron James Cavs in so many ways. Regular season team, role players who are nothing special, no scoring big man, rely on 2 players, a retarded front office, and constantly get exposed in the postseason. There is nothing to fix. This is what they are.

Thread
02-26-2014, 10:48 PM
:lol OKC is such a boring team to watch, tbh. They resemble the Lebron James Cavs in so many ways. Regular season team, role players who are nothing special, no scoring big man, rely on 2 players, a retarded front office, and constantly get exposed in the postseason. There is nothing to fix. This is what they are.

Just thank your lucky stars Coach 6 flubbed his dub last June.

jimbo
02-26-2014, 11:00 PM

At least with The Servant at the helm they were like that. Well a better version of the Cavs. The Cavs continually rotated statues under center. (lol at their FO thinking The Big Cactus would put them over the top) It's like if the Thunder actually played Perkins all game long....

With 2 guys and a "super role player" in Ibaka, OKC's got plenty of talent to compete. Doesn't change the fact that they're so boring to watch though...hell the Heat in 2010-11 were the same way. Isoball all day long with statues under center.

Clipper Nation
02-27-2014, 01:12 AM
Also, free throws all game are boring to watch, especially when they're undeserved....

unforeseen
02-27-2014, 01:23 AM
Also, free throws all game are boring to watch, especially when they're undeserved....

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/nZ9zz20_zps669861ed.png

benefactor
02-27-2014, 08:03 AM
Fucking priceless

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199271/scottt.gif
http://sinjinsolves.com/dvd/bd/waterboy/wboy9.jpg

Budkin
02-27-2014, 09:30 AM
Brooks is this generation's Avery Johnson. Shit coach carried by an all-time great, misleading record tbh

And both of them out coached the great Pop in the playoffs.

look_at_g_shred
02-27-2014, 12:28 PM
They'll be fine.

Thread
02-27-2014, 12:31 PM
^A voice of reason & moderation in OKC troubled times.