PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Seems Like She's In Love With Kobe On The Cool...Phil-a-Cuck?

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2014, 08:14 AM
:lol now we know why Phil was always bashing Kobe in books every chance he got....she was probably always gushing about Kobe in private every chance she got and Phil might have started to wonder if Kobe actually hit it....we all know it's reported Kobe's fucked well over 110 women according to Vanessa's PI...but in the vid below even Ray Charles can see somebody wants to fuck Kobe:lol...listen to the words she uses to describe how she feels about him...."Smitten" really? As she describes Kobe she can barely keep a straight face and look into the camera, she's blushing and gushing...I already know what that means I've seen it too many times myself... I wouldn't be surprised to find out after he retires that they've been smashing buddies...her demeanor goes way beyond basketball tbh :lol

CLMnVzBuHzI

:lmao@Phil

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/jeannie-kobe_zps4b51efe7.jpg

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2014, 08:19 AM
When she hugged him..Did you see all that space they created between each others privates? dead giveaway :lmao

Thread
02-27-2014, 11:14 AM
I'll bet she's got a big bush.

DPG21920
02-27-2014, 12:41 PM
This is Jeanie's plan to undo her brothers mistake. She has a deal with Vanessa to recoup that 48M :lol. She'll hook up with Kobe, he will beg, cry & pay up again & Jeanie can salvage this thing.

Thread
02-27-2014, 01:01 PM
^But, does she have a big bush?

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2014, 01:45 PM
This is Jeanie's plan to undo her brothers mistake. She has a deal with Vanessa to recoup that 48M :lol. She'll hook up with Kobe, he will beg, cry & pay up again & Jeanie can salvage this thing.

You're normally an excellent poster Deepy 8...what you smoking this morning. Just making shit up out of thin air. Newsflash deepy..its OK to agree with Kool from time to time instead of going into never never land.

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2014, 01:48 PM
I'll bet she's got a big bush.

Jeannie is a nice looking Milf type. She wants Kobe bad. She has a life sized poster of him in her office right behind her desk. Shit is wild Cully. Yes I bet her bush is nice and tasty...

spurraider21
02-27-2014, 02:41 PM
When she hugged him..Did you see all that space they created between each others privates? dead giveaway :lmao
or maybe its the height difference?
or maybe Kobe is just used to bending over