02-28-2014, 01:08 AM
Shut the fuck up.

Wiz
02-28-2014, 01:09 AM
Shut the fuck up.

Thebesteva
02-28-2014, 01:18 AM
Who's better

Ever since you started posting N0 Lyfe Scrub has decreased his posting numbers. Obvious side account is obvious

Wiz
02-28-2014, 01:28 AM
Ever since you started posting N0 Lyfe Scrub has decreased his posting numbers. Obvious side account is obvious
Ever since you started posting Midnightpulp has decreased his posting numbers. Obvious side account is obvious

RsxPiimp
02-28-2014, 01:57 AM
Give me Russ. Dude is a killer, his energy can change the momentum of the game. I still remember the Lakers-OKC series vividly, every time the Lakers made a run, Westbrook would demoralize us by beasting on fast break and transition points.

spurraider21
02-28-2014, 01:59 AM
Westbrook has the higher ceiling due to his ridiculous athleticism... but he's already getting hurt. I thought given his size, quickness Westbrook would have become an elite PG defender by this point as well. As of now, give me Curry.

RsxPiimp
02-28-2014, 02:04 AM
Westbrook has the higher ceiling due to his ridiculous athleticism... but he's already getting hurt. I thought given his size, quickness Westbrook would have become an elite PG defender by this point as well. As of now, give me Curry.

Curry has missed more games than Westbrook. And Westbrook is miles ahead better as a defender, both in single coverage and help defense.

Curry is a one trick pony just like his daddy.

spurraider21
02-28-2014, 02:25 AM
Curry has missed more games than Westbrook. And Westbrook is miles ahead better as a defender, both in single coverage and help defense.

Curry is a one trick pony just like his daddy.
Westbrook is a better defender. I was just noting that I thought he would be elite. As for the missed games, Curry had ankle issues early that haven't really flared up as a significant problem for nearly 2 years now. Westbrook's injuries are much more concerning for an athletic guy like himself

Meniscus and knee issues are much more concerning than some sprained ankles

As for being a one trick pony, I think Curry is 2nd in the NBA in assists. He's not a terrible defender either

scanry
02-28-2014, 04:02 AM
Doesn't matter who's better, Curry will compliment Durant better.

JohnnyMax
02-28-2014, 04:15 AM
Pre-injury Westbrook was killing CP3, Curry, Enrique. He was the best PG in the West.

whitemamba
02-28-2014, 07:29 AM
Doesn't matter who's better, Curry will compliment Durant better.

the fuck?