PDA

View Full Version : Former Oklahoma coach Barry Switzer says he would "never recruit a White Quarterback"

JohnnyMax
02-28-2014, 12:17 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/former-oklahoma-coach-barry-switzer-says-he-would--never-recruit-a-white-quarterback-224034052.html

"I've always said I'd never recruit a white quarterback. The only way I'd ever recruit a white quarterback to play for me is if his mom and daddy would both have to be black, and that's the only way I would do it. My quarterback is a quarterback-fullback offense - how the wishbone was. I'd have to have a Jamelle Holieway, J.C. Watts and Thomas Lott (former Oklahoma quarterbacks who are all black). Those guys are gonna be my quarterbacks - great runners, great ball carriers and be able to pass. Those guys could throw and run."

edit: Also called Johnny Manziel an "arrogant little prick."

leemajors
02-28-2014, 12:30 PM
He also spouted a whole bunch of nonsense the other day about JJ firing Jimmy

Blake
02-28-2014, 01:13 PM
He's lost it worse than Avante

Avante
03-01-2014, 12:57 AM
He's lost it worse than Avante

translation

Chris Carter isn't in the HOF!!!!!!!

Avante
03-01-2014, 12:59 AM
There is no reason to have a white QB in the college game. But, there just aren't that many black QB's. If there were we wouldn't see white NCAA QB's. Which would mean..............................

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 01:01 AM
There is no reason to have a white QB in the college game.
:lolld Fagg:lolt

Avante
03-01-2014, 01:09 AM
:lolld Fagg:lolt

Now think little fella, what kind of QB has won the last few Heismans? Who won the Superbowl? What QB was taken first in last seasons draft? Which QB will be taken first in the next draft?

The mobile/escape/make something happen wit your legs/extend a play....is where the QB position is heading.

Oklahoma did have a white running back win the Heisman....who?

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 01:18 AM
Now think little fella, what kind of QB has won the last few Heismans? Who won the Superbowl? What QB was taken first in last seasons draft? Which QB will be taken first in the next draft?

The mobile/escape/make something happen wit your legs/extend a play....is where the QB position is heading.

The winningest quarterback in FBS history was a white, slow, undersized pocket passer.... white quarterbacks currently hold the FBS records for most career passing yards, highest career efficiency rating, highest career completion percentage, most career completions, most career touchdown passes, and most single-season rushing yards by a quarterback.... saying there's "no reason to have a white quarterback in the college game" is ignorant as fuck, tbh....

Avante
03-01-2014, 01:27 AM
The winningest quarterback in FBS history was a white, slow, undersized pocket passer.... white quarterbacks currently hold the FBS records for most career passing yards, highest career efficiency rating, highest career completion percentage, most career completions, most career touchdown passes, and most single-season rushing yards by a quarterback.... saying there's "no reason to have a white quarterback in the college game" is ignorant as fuck, tbh....

You never get it right shorty, I was obviously (did ya see my examples) talking about....RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me faggot what kind of QB's played in the NCAA title game? Do you even read what is said? How can you miss....IS HEADING?

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 01:31 AM
You never get it right shorty, I was obviously (did ya see my examples) talking about....RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wins record was set in 2012, the passing yards record was set in 2011, the efficiency record was set in 2009, the completion percentage record was set in 2007, the completions record was set in 2011, the touchdown passes record was set in 2011, and the rushing yards record was set in 2013.... that's not recent enough for you? :lol

Avante
03-01-2014, 01:39 AM
The wins record was set in 2012, the passing yards record was set in 2011, the efficiency record was set in 2009, the completion percentage record was set in 2007, the completions record was set in 2011, the touchdown passes record was set in 2011, and the rushing yards record was set in 2013.... that's not recent enough for you? :lol

That's right it's not, I thought I made that clear since I gave current info. It's just now starting to really kick in, yep, the last couple of years.

Talking...

Niners
Redskins
Panthers
Tex A&M....mobile!
Seahawks
Clemson
FSU
Ohio State
Louisville
Auburn
UCLA
U Miami

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 01:42 AM
That's right it's not, I thought I made that clear since I gave current info. It's just now starting to really kick in, yep, the last couple of years.

Damn, you're stupid :lol

Avante
03-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Damn, you're stupid :lol

Stupid is ignoring what I said which you did. Dummy, talk to me about what I was talking about.....wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually try reading what people say, ok?

Pelicans78
03-01-2014, 08:11 AM

Oklahoma did have a white running back win the Heisman....who?

Oklahoma had a white QB who won a championship in 2000 and a white QB who won the Heisman in 2003.

Blake
03-01-2014, 09:18 PM
There is no reason to have a white QB in the college game.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

God damn you're a stupid ol fuck.

Bill_Brasky
03-02-2014, 08:25 AM
What the hell is it with OU coaches being retarded as shit? Stoops is a complete idiot too, but somehow they're always at least decent.

Kool Bob Love
03-02-2014, 11:02 AM
:lmao

mojorizen7
03-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Switzer is a drunk.

Avante
03-02-2014, 01:30 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

God damn you're a stupid ol fuck.

I;m not the one who doesn't know Chris Carter is in the HOF since it happened ....A YEAR AGO!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a total moron! I bet you don't even know who is in the HOF do ya little guy? Ever hear of Dante Levelli......of course not:lol

Avante
03-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Oklahoma had a white QB who won a championship in 2000 and a white QB who won the Heisman in 2003.

We all know college football, I'm talking about where the game is ...obviously...heading. Look at the recent Heisman winners, mobile QB's mostly. So many of the major powers going with black/mobile QB's.

Blake
03-02-2014, 02:09 PM
I;m not the one who doesn't know Chris Carter is in the HOF since it happened ....A YEAR AGO!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a total moron! I bet you don't even know who is in the HOF do ya little guy? Ever hear of Dante Levelli......of course not:lol

I give you a bullet BB to use and god damn if you aren't going to recycle the hell out of it. Hilarious.

:lol

Avante
03-02-2014, 03:08 PM
I give you a bullet to use and god damn if you aren't going to recycle the hell out of it. Hilarious.

:lol

You don't go around calling people stupid ya idiot and not even know there have been a "ton" of receivers inducted into the HOF. With Chris Carter getting the nod just a year ago.

Only an true dummy would try to battle me when it comes to my "pet topic" footballers in track. This.."but it said so in a non track magazine...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no legal 9.5 for Buddy Young.

Dude, you try soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to prove everyone wrong which is something a dummy like you has no business attempting. It is funny however. You....Chris Carter isn't in the HOF.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I oughta spank you talking Texas Tech.

Blake
03-02-2014, 03:16 PM
You don't go around calling people stupid ya idiot and not even know there have been a "ton" of receivers inducted into the HOF. With Chris Carter getting the nod just a year ago.

Only an true dummy would try to battle me when it comes to my "pet topic" footballers in track. This.."but it said so in a non track magazine...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no legal 9.5 for Buddy Young.

Dude, you try soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to prove everyone wrong which is something a dummy like you has no business attempting. It is funny however. You....Chris Carter isn't in the HOF.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I oughta spank you talking Texas Tech.

you're stupid.

lol insecure ol pedo

Avante
03-02-2014, 03:29 PM
you're stupid.

lol insecure ol pedo

translation

Damn that Avante, he knows so much and makes look like a fool. How was I suppose to know who is in the HOF? I 'm not an historian, even a year ago one. Hell, I 'd never even heard of Buddy Young.

Blake
03-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Damn that Avante, he knows so much and makes look like a fool.

How come you didn't know you were fucking 13 year old girls when you were overseas?

Avante
03-03-2014, 12:03 AM
How come you didn't know you were fucking 13 year old girls when you were overseas?

translation

Chris Carter is not in the Hall of Fame and there only a few receivers that are, and Buddy Young ran a 9.5.

Blake
03-03-2014, 02:46 AM
pedos should be shot.
I fucked 14 year old girls because it was legal over seas

ranslation I should shoot myself

Avante
03-03-2014, 02:49 AM
translation

Only a few receivers in the Hall of Fame.

SupremeGuy
03-03-2014, 09:11 PM
He's been sounding increasingly crazy in recent years, tbh. Poor guy.