PDA

View Full Version : Man was declared dead. Woke up at funeral home.

LkrFan
02-28-2014, 01:03 PM
LINK (http://news.yahoo.com/video/man-declared-dead-wakes-2-102503668.html)

Wow.

TDMVPDPOY
02-28-2014, 01:05 PM
buss?

LkrFan
02-28-2014, 01:07 PM
buss?

6?

irishock
02-28-2014, 01:16 PM
6?

Damn son :lol that'll shut him up for good

Rogue
02-28-2014, 07:24 PM
death ain't irreversible imho. if life is a machine, death is only a state of the machine being shut-down, so it can be restarted anytime if there's no damage in it.

redzero
02-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Black Hulk Hogan can't be killed.

Jacob1983
03-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Everyone should have a working fully charged walkie talkie or cell phone and a loaded gun left in their coffin. Never know.

Trill Clinton
03-01-2014, 12:29 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/5fntdw.gif

Thread
03-01-2014, 01:21 AM
There's an old Alfred Hitchcock episode that lends itself to this story:::"Cookie" from "77 Sunset Strip" fame plays a convict in a southern prison (circa late '50's). He's doing 20 years and is put to work in the prison mortuary as an apprentice coffin maker and grave digger. He works under the tutelage of an old prison trusty whom he conspires with to escape via the means of burial. The cemetery is outside the walls. "Cookie" will get into the coffin of the next dead inmate, sanctioned by the trustee and buried with a watch and a pack of matches. The trustee will then dig him up and they'll escape together. [It's okay, the plot allows that enough air will be in there for a short time, I know, I know]. An inmate dies, "Cookie" is ordered to make the coffin before the corpse gets ripe, throws the canvas body bag in and climbs in after, pulling the lid closed after him (I know, I know). A burial detail is gathered and the coffin buried. "Cookie" waits, lights the match, checks the watch, blows the match. Waits. Lights the match, checks the watch, blows the match. Lights the match, checks the watch, rolls over and the canvas opening splits showing us his boss, the trustee has died.

Thebesteva
03-01-2014, 05:36 AM
death ain't irreversible imho. if life is a machine, death is only a state of the machine being shut-down, so it can be restarted anytime if there's no damage in it.

How long was he dead for though? There's a cut off point before its irreversible obviously.

DeadlyDynasty
03-01-2014, 05:51 AM
He didn't look too happy to be alive

Andy
03-01-2014, 06:00 AM
I hope it's an isolated incident and coons don't start rising from their graves to collect welfare and food stamps.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-01-2014, 01:59 PM
I had a friend in high school who's Mom worked in a morgue. Apparently, you have to de-gas the cadaver. Well, they didn't fully de-gas this one body. His Mom was working late one night and one of the bodies started to moan then it sat up from the slab. As the gas went out the body went back to the laying position. I'd have filled my shorts.

LkrFan
03-02-2014, 05:06 AM
I had a friend in high school who's Mom worked in a morgue. Apparently, you have to de-gas the cadaver. Well, they didn't fully de-gas this one body. His Mom was working late one night and one of the bodies started to moan then it sat up from the slab. As the gas went out the body went back to the laying position. I'd have filled my shorts.
:lol

The Gemini Method
03-03-2014, 07:54 PM

On the mortuary tour I took on a Sheriff's ride-a-long--the county forensics investigator mentioned that this is a normal occurrence. Suffice to say I was pretty petrified with all the bodies I saw.

Xevious
03-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Death is final. Once you are no longer pumping oxygenated blood to your brain, it suffers permanent damage and dies in a matter of minutes.