PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Someone is killing his coach

Bynumite
02-28-2014, 05:49 PM
... but the name on the back of his jersey is not Bryant, so no one seems to care.

Following Tuesday night's 118-98 loss at Indiana, Gasol, the Lakers' leading scorer, criticized the club for a lack of discipline and expressed frustration with Los Angeles using smaller lineups.

Gasol mentioned everything from selfish play to D'Antoni's offense as problems.

Still, D'Antoni wasn't happy that Gasol criticized the team in the media.

''Everybody's looking for a contract on the team, and when the ball doesn't share, then your numbers go down and you get frustrated, and then you lash out,'' D'Antoni said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dantoni-wishes-gasol-had-kept-010145104--nba.html

irishock
02-28-2014, 05:50 PM
Gasol's nothing but a shameless stat-padder this year. Homeless man's Kevin Love really. Has the MVPau shtick been dropped yet?

Michael Jordan.
02-28-2014, 05:53 PM
... but the name on the back of his jersey is not Bryant, so no one seems to care.

Following Tuesday night's 118-98 loss at Indiana, Gasol, the Lakers' leading scorer, criticized the club for a lack of discipline and expressed frustration with Los Angeles using smaller lineups.

Gasol mentioned everything from selfish play to D'Antoni's offense as problems.

Still, D'Antoni wasn't happy that Gasol criticized the team in the media.

''Everybody's looking for a contract on the team, and when the ball doesn't share, then your numbers go down and you get frustrated, and then you lash out,'' D'Antoni said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dantoni-wishes-gasol-had-kept-010145104--nba.html
Gasol isn't the reason D'antoni is a shitty coach. Pau isn't the reason he was hired. He still didn't kill his owner.

Bynumite
02-28-2014, 05:54 PM
Gasol's nothing but a shameless stat-padder this year. Homeless man's Kevin Love really. Has the MVPau shtick been dropped yet?

Agreed. Props to D'antoni for calling out MVPussy's blatant stat-padding in a contract year.

Bynumite
02-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Gasol isn't the reason D'antoni is a shitty coach. Pau isn't the reason he was hired. He still didn't kill his owner.

I would be perfectly fine with D'antoni and Gasol killing each other and getting the fuck out ASAP. Both overstayed their welcome tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-28-2014, 06:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yROcE5Z.png

Michael Jordan.
02-28-2014, 06:01 PM
I would be perfectly fine with D'antoni and Gasol killing each other and getting the fuck out ASAP. Both overstayed their welcome tbh.

Then the Lakers should have stopped fucking around and traded him instead of just talking about it.

Kool Bob Love
02-28-2014, 06:05 PM

Deal with it phaggot. Gonna cry about it?

DMC
02-28-2014, 07:16 PM
Haven't read Mike's book to see if he calls out Pau as being uncoachable.

ElNono
02-28-2014, 07:39 PM
:lol now Lakerfan is suddenly concerned with "blatant stat-padding"...

Rogue
02-28-2014, 08:25 PM
Spanish fag couldn't win even a single game in playoffs without God, tbh.