03-01-2014, 01:08 AM
And they won by 4. Mvpau putting the team on his back per pat

ElNono
03-01-2014, 01:17 AM
3 year extension... do it mitch

DeadlyDynasty
03-01-2014, 01:19 AM
And they won by 4. Mvpau putting the team on his back per pat
Outscored by 5 other teammates in the 2nd half. Pau's 4th #'s: 2 pts, 0 rebounds.

He might be the least impactful player in the league. Kobe's on the mend and he's at least still selling jersies:lol

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Outscored by 5 other teammates in the 2nd half. Pau's 4th #'s: 2 pts, 0 rebounds.

He might be the least impactful player in the league. Kobe's on the mend and he's at least still selling jersies:lol
And yet you neede all of his points during that stretch. Mvpau putting in as minimal work possible to get the dub. Mvp knows what needs to be done for dubs

DeadlyDynasty
03-01-2014, 01:24 AM
Mvp knows what needs to be done for dubs
As the Lakers record clearly indicates. You can have him though...just be warned that he'll fold up at the first sight of any black post player or if he hears any rumors about his girlfwiend:cry

Thread
03-01-2014, 01:27 AM
As the Lakers record clearly indicates. You can have him though...just be warned that he'll fold up at the first sight of any black post player or if he hears any rumors about his girlfwiend:cry

& baby-dolls:::they'll be lots of rumors about that girl.

scanry
03-01-2014, 01:27 AM
Why on earth would the Lakers want to win losable games.

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 01:28 AM

Sadly like a Kobe Bryant divorce, just can't afford it

Thread
03-01-2014, 01:29 AM

Because only pussies & assholes tank. Don't go back there,,,,,,statute of limitation is long gone on ya, daddy. Yer okay.

spurraider21
03-01-2014, 01:30 AM
MVPau trying to do the right thing and lead the lakers to the promise land (in the form of the top pick in the draft) and his supporting cast letting him down per par

Thread
03-01-2014, 01:30 AM

& that's the kicker:::you all thought it would be Kobe who got the divorce, lose his kids, have to turn his gay lover out into L.A. County. Instead it was Duncan with the divorce. And Duncan losing his kids. And Duncan turning his gay lover out into Bexar County.

Just shows ta go ya.

DeadlyDynasty
03-01-2014, 01:31 AM
All for the best, no need in paying 8 figures to what essentially has become a rotational big with a yeast infection

spurraider21
03-01-2014, 01:32 AM
& that's the kicker:::you all thought it would be Kobe who got the divorce, lose his kids, have to turn his gay lover out into L.A. County. Instead it was Duncan with the divorce. And Duncan losing his kids. And Duncan turning his gay lover out into Bexar County.

Just shows ta go ya.
Dale, don't get me started. I'm not in the mood but gd it you'll force my hand

Thread
03-01-2014, 01:33 AM
Dale, don't get me started. I'm not in the mood but gd it you'll force my hand

You got something on your chest beside your chin---get it off.

Clipper Nation

And Kirby filming Tapes.

Trainwreck2100

Just shows ta go ya.
Timmy had a prenup. I never expected Kobe to get one because he doesn't. However I can see what happened to the GOAT happen to him where the wife declares it when the career is over and she cab take the mist money.

DeadlyDynasty
03-01-2014, 01:34 AM
They're going to lose their next 8-9 in a row--I predicted this "might" be their only win in that murderous stretch. Not much of a pick, I know...but it took Pau taking a backseat (much like his entire career) for the Lakers to go on an unlikely scoring binge.

Thread
03-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Timmy had a prenup. I never expected Kobe to get one because he doesn't. However I can see what happened to the GOAT happen to him where the wife declares it when the career is over and she cab take the mist money.

Whoop-dee-doo. Still has to obey the law and hand her the $. Still has to hand over his children. Still has to turn his gay lover out into Bexar County.

Big shots. Thought it was going to be Bryant. Uh, uh.

It was Duncan the whole time.

Let me hear you laugh now.

WOOT!

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 01:37 AM
Whoop-dee-doo. Still has to obey the law and hand her the $. Still has to hand over his children. Still has to turn his gay lover out into Bexar County.

WOOT!
Still gets to keep half his shit

Thread
03-01-2014, 01:40 AM
Still gets to keep half his shit

& hand the other half and his blood line to her.

Kobe keeps his money, all of it...and doesn't have to watch another man treat his children in kindness NOR anger. Hell, Wreck, that's worth 100%, eh?

ElNono
MVPau started the season great, but he's been regressing mightily, tbh... can't spin that one...

When you have a player like Ayres though, it's like comparing a yeast infection with AIDS... you pick Monostat-1 every time.

HarlemHeat37
I had a unit on the Lakers at -2.5, tbh:lol..

I was going to hedge it once they cut the lead to 2, but I decided to ride it out, and they pulled it off..frustrating cheering for a team that takes bad shot attempts on virtually every possession:lol..

And ya, Gasol doesn't give any effort anymore, he barely moves..it seems like he stopped giving a shit about basketball 2-3 years ago and is just collecting checks, tbh..

DeadlyDynasty
Have at 'em, Cubs...my work here is done tonight. I'm not one for Kobe-Duncan arguments anymore. Just basking in another victory over Pau apologists:smokin

Pau haters have taken an explosive wet shit all over them this year...he's unimpactful, a crybaby, and unwanted by all 30 NBA teams. Scoreboard.

DeadlyDynasty
03-01-2014, 01:41 AM
I had a unit on the Lakers at -2.5, tbh:lol..

I was going to hedge it once they cut the lead to 2, but I decided to ride it out, and they pulled it off..frustrating cheering for a team that takes bad shot attempts on virtually every possession:lol..

And ya, Gasol doesn't give any effort anymore, he barely moves..it seems like he stopped giving a shit about basketball 2-3 years ago and is just collecting checks, tbh..
Check out their next 9 games or so...They're going to get throttled and you could stand to win more money, b

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 01:48 AM
& hand the other half and his blood line to her.

Kobe keeps his money, all of it...and doesn't have to watch another man treat his children in kindness NOR anger. Hell, Wreck, that's worth 100%, eh?
The rape ring and wrecked lambo not withstanding.. But besides that are you really saying, staying in a marriage where you are rich and can't fuck bitches uh worth it?

DeadlyDynasty
03-01-2014, 01:50 AM
The rape ring and wrecked lambo not withstanding.. But besides that are you really saying, staying in a marriage where you are rich and can't fuck bitches uh worth it?
You gotta have a special kind of naivete to think he doesn't have some bitch waiting in nearly every road city. Vanessa herself has acknowledged that he's likely had over 100 during their marriage. Even when he's home if that bitch won't put out he could always fuck another--most likely Pau.

Thebesteva
03-01-2014, 01:51 AM
wtf Lakers just keep losing

Thread
03-01-2014, 01:53 AM

Ask Tim. He & had his ex co-wrote the book.

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 01:55 AM
You gotta have a special kind of naivete to think he doesn't have some bitch waiting in nearly every road city. Vanessa herself has acknowledged that he's likely had over 100 during their marriage. Even when he's home if that bitch won't put out he could always fuck another--most likely Pau.

Poorly worded tbqh. Boiled shown to it rich and single > rich and married.

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 01:56 AM
Ask Tim. He & had his ex co-wrote the book.

I'm asking you. You the one coming in here making unfounded accusations

DeadlyDynasty
03-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Poorly worded tbqh. Boiled shown to it rich and single > rich and married.
Nobody's denying than that...I'm just saying it's extremely naive and shortsighted to suggest that he--as well as pretty much all high-profile athletes--don't follow the Tiger Woods model.

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 02:00 AM
Nobody's denying than that...I'm just saying it's extremely naive and shortsighted to suggest that he--as well as pretty much all high-profile athletes--don't follow the Tiger Woods model.
Like I said poorly worded reply I meant you can't be like hey look guys I'm fucking this bitch. And then when you're caught you get shit like tiger

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:09 AM
I'm asking you. You the one coming in here making unfounded accusations

Clean your own house first.

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 02:12 AM
Clean your own house first.

I can't clean my house if you keep coming in here tracking in bullshit

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:19 AM
I can't clean my house if you keep coming in here tracking in bullshit

& also:::be grateful that you can rape, and menage a trois and fornicate and go gay and divorce and run players in and run that player off without Media shining the big light on your ass doings.

Setting aside 6 you got it made in the fucking shade.

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 02:24 AM
& also:::be grateful that you can rape, and menage a trois and fornicate and go gay and divorce and run players in and run that player off without Media shining the big light on your ass doings.

Setting aside 6 you got it made in the fucking shade.

Is that fortune or design? You don't want to get burned stay out of the sun, cause there's an 8 year old with magnifying glass ready to dispense his perverted form of justice

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:26 AM
Is that fortune or design? You don't want to get burned stay out of the sun, cause there's an 8 year old with magnifying glass ready to dispense his perverted form of justice

You go "Lord of the Flies" on me and I will go to couch.

LkrFan
03-01-2014, 04:46 AM

WOOT!Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!!!!! :lol

Killakobe81
03-01-2014, 11:17 AM
They're going to lose their next 8-9 in a row--I predicted this "might" be their only win in that murderous stretch. Not much of a pick, I know...but it took Pau taking a backseat (much like his entire career) for the Lakers to go on an unlikely scoring binge.

Lakers were not gonna lose 25 straight. It took a historic night from 3 for the team plus Boogie's suspension plus Farmar reverting back to his BRUIN, no TAFT HS form ...

I dont mind a win at all.
I dont really advocate a "tank" we should lose organically, not intentionally.
Love the fight they showed.

jeebus
03-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Paussy just tanking like he was told to do. Nothing to see here.

Venti Quattro
03-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Paussy just tanking like he was told to do. Nothing to see here.

:cry you're mean he's MVPau :cry

jeebus
03-01-2014, 11:36 AM
:cry you're mean he's MVPau :cry
Not yet. Paussy is coasting this year due to the fact that Team Leader Nash, although a :cry great fuckin warrior :cry, is injured.

After they reload for next year, MVPau will flip http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/lakaluva58/flexible-girl.jpg and shit on the h:lolters.