PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Have any Emo "goodbye thread" posters ever kept their word by staying gone?

Calispursfan11
03-01-2014, 01:51 AM
I tend to think most are attention whores who lurk to see what kind of reaction they get from the fake goodbye, but ultimately can't stay away from this board and end up returning. Much like if one were able to attend his own funeral as a ghost and then come back to life with the knowledge of his true supporters and enemies. Discuss.

spurraider21
03-01-2014, 01:52 AM
No but I sincerely hope you'd be the first

Thebesteva
03-01-2014, 01:53 AM
No but I sincerely hope you'd be the first

OP is good people. He's one of few that make sense around here.

Thebesteva
I tend to think most are attention whores who lurk to see what kind of reaction they get from the fake goodbye, but ultimately can't stay away from this board and end up returning. Much like if one were able to attend his own funeral as a ghost and then come back to life with the knowledge of his true supporters and enemies. Discuss.

So far The List is

1) DMC
2) Koolaid
3) Hemisfairarena

Calispursfan11
Cute raider. Cute.

Calispursfan11
03-01-2014, 01:55 AM
So far The List is

1) DMC
2) Koolaid
3) Hemisfairarena

There has to be more. Wasn't there a suicide concern for one dude at some point? I don't know if he returned... Can't recall who it was.

Thread
03-01-2014, 01:55 AM
It's easy to walk away,,,but, like any addiction---damn hard to stay there, last April to 6 withstanding.

spurraider21
03-01-2014, 01:56 AM
I feel like 95% of OP's posts are about other posters... We need more sports discussion imo

Calispursfan11
03-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Then there's the ones who pull a disappearing act after their team loses such as TSCHLONG and ThunderDown but then reappear after a win. That seems comparably chicken shit to me.

Calispursfan11
03-01-2014, 01:59 AM
I feel like 95% of OP's posts are about other posters... We need more sports discussion imo

Lebron is the best hands down. There is no way he's losing this year. He's a beast.

Calispursfan11
03-01-2014, 02:02 AM
It's easy to walk away,,,but, like any addiction---damn hard to stay there, last April to 6 withstanding.

You know I get you, Dale. There are pretty nurses with visible cleavage waiting for you somewhere in the sky.

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Then there's the ones who pull a disappearing act after their team loses such as TSCHLONG and ThunderDown but then reappear after a win. That seems comparably chicken shit to me.

Or, after 17 June 2010....just checkin' assholes of a Saturday morn.

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:03 AM
Lebron is the best hands down. There is no way he's losing this year. He's a beast.

That's what everybody said last year and look what happened.

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 02:04 AM
Just one tbqh the late great Kori Ellis

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:07 AM
Just one tbqh the late great Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6)

You pussies. If she ain't here you guys get all soft and silky and act like attention hungry boys.

Grow up, Wreck.

Calispursfan11
03-01-2014, 02:09 AM

Lol, I'm just trying to talk some basketball. Boiled down - most of the non-spur "basketball discussion" in the NBA forum is about how Lebron is good. How is that a discussion? Isn't that a universal truth? If so, what makes it so interesting or is it just a bunch of closet Heat fans jerking each other off?

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 02:10 AM
You pussies. If she ain't here you guys get all soft and silky and act like attention hungry boys.

Grow up, Wreck.

Shit needs to get done even the kids on Lord of the flies got off the damn island

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:12 AM
Shit needs to get done even the kids on Lord of the flies got the island

But, that ain't why you're missing her. You're missing her because "you're " "in love" with her and if she ain't here in intervals you're miserable. Instead of lamenting when she ain't here...the next time she's here, soak it in better, commit it to memory better. In other words:::it ain't her fault "you're" miserable without her. It's your's.

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Lol, I'm just trying to talk some basketball. Boiled down - most of the non-spur "basketball discussion" in the NBA forum is about how Lebron is good. How is that a discussion? Isn't that a universal truth? If so, what makes it so interesting or is it just a bunch of closet Heat fans jerking each other off?

If you take it as gospel. I didn't before last June. And I don't now. You'd beaten him. Just because he won doesn't change some inalienable facts. That's what you can't get thru your scarred brains from last June. Don't fret though:::that fact has never once left Pop's consciousness. Trust me on that.

Rogue
03-01-2014, 02:15 AM
I'd like to see OP set an example in this regard, tbh.

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 02:17 AM
But, that ain't why you're missing her. You're missing her because "you're " "in love" with her and if she ain't here in intervals you're miserable. Instead of lamenting when she ain't here...the next time she's here, soak it in better, commit it to memory better. In other words:::it ain't her fault "you're" miserable without her. It's your's.
Is the forest miserable without the cleansing fire that is necessary for the forrest to grow and prosper? No, but without that fire the forrest dies

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:22 AM
Is the forest miserable without the cleansing fire that is necessary for the forrest to grow and prosper? No, but without that fire the forrest dies

That's a smokescreen, kid. You're using that as a means to goad her back in here so you can look at her and love her.

+++ Think of someone else's needs before your own, "Wreck."

Trainwreck2100
03-01-2014, 02:29 AM
That's a smokescreen, kid. You're using that as a means to goad her back in here so you can look at her and love her.

+++ Think of someone else's needs before your own, "Wreck."
You really don't get it she's gone she's not going to come back. That's why Bruno was put in charge upstairs

Thread
03-01-2014, 02:33 AM
You really don't get it she's gone she's not going to come back. That's why Bruno was put in charge upstairs

She'll be back. But, even if that is true. And she does not return. [They] do not return. Be grateful that they lived. Be grateful that they built this with their own 4 hands, not for commerce, but, out of love and devotion to virtual strangers. Honor that, Wreck.

Kool Bob Love
03-01-2014, 02:43 AM
I wouldn't be here had the spurs rang in June.

Thebesteva
03-01-2014, 03:11 AM
Everytime one of these faggots say goodbye they look this

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/375080/goodbye-my-love-o.gif

Calispursfan11
03-01-2014, 05:25 AM
Everytime one of these faggots say goodbye they look this

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/375080/goodbye-my-love-o.gif

Fuck lol :lol

DJR210
03-01-2014, 09:34 AM
M>S has been gone for months.

Thread
03-01-2014, 09:53 AM
M>S has been gone for months.

Thank Christ,,,a more mean spirited person did not exist. He spearheaded the initial effort to get me run outta here. Well, it was DUNCAN's idea, but, it was > who led the effort. It was those two and I believe even Mono was involved. They tried to get the old man to physically threaten 'em, knowing full well, angel cakes would have nary other choice but to run me off,,,like immediately.

Those fuckers. I've forgiven them though, even made a quasi Internet talk show host out of Mono, DUNCAN is working fixing broken computers in Marana, outside of Tucson.

But, I'll never trust >. No way.

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Or, after 17 June 2010....just checkin' assholes of a Saturday morn.
Or, after The Sweep....

Thread
03-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Or, after The Sweep....

Good morning, fart catcher.

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Good morning, fart catcher.
Dale, wavin' the white flag already...tee, hee.

Thread
03-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Dale, wavin' the white flag already...tee, hee.

Nice win last nite, turdhound.

Calispursfan11
03-01-2014, 12:46 PM

Somehow your insults always contain an artistic undertone. Hard to explain but entertaining.

DMC
03-01-2014, 12:56 PM
So far The List is

1) DMC
2) Koolaid
3) Hemisfairarena

I said I'd leave if the Spurs won game 6. They didn't. Here I am.

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 01:00 PM
"I" didn't play last night, but, "you" got some nice wins over Utah and NOLA....

Budkin
03-01-2014, 02:35 PM
timvp (not counting his trolls)

Thread
03-01-2014, 04:30 PM
"I" didn't play last night, but, "you" got some nice wins over Utah and NOLA....

Your Spurs did.

Clipper Nation
03-01-2014, 04:33 PM
He repeated and outfitted Kirby in the shitbag....tee, hee.

Thread
03-01-2014, 04:40 PM
He repeated and outfitted Kirby in the shitbag....tee, hee.

I designate the shit bag. It's mine. My province. Mine & mine alone.

You have 4 & I gave you 6, squirt.

spurraider21
03-01-2014, 05:16 PM
I said I'd leave if the Spurs won game 6. They didn't. Here I am.

I don't need an excuse. I'm done after the Finals, win or lose.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Thank Christ,,,a more mean spirited person did not exist. He spearheaded the initial effort to get me run outta here. Well, it was DUNCAN's idea, but, it was > who led the effort. It was those two and I believe even Mono was involved. They tried to get the old man to physically threaten 'em, knowing full well, angel cakes would have nary other choice but to run me off,,,like immediately.

Those fuckers. I've forgiven them though, even made a quasi Internet talk show host out of Mono, DUNCAN is working fixing broken computers in Marana, outside of Tucson.

But, I'll never trust >. No way.

:lol thinking I fix computers or live in Marana

:lol I'd stab myself in the face before living in Marana

Thread
03-01-2014, 05:26 PM
:lol thinking I fix computers or live in Marana

:lol I'd stab myself in the face before living in Marana

That's what Mono told me. Blame him.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2014, 05:28 PM
That's what Mono told me. Blame him.

I'd be surprised if mono even knew what the fuck Marana is.

Rogue
03-01-2014, 07:08 PM
I'd be surprised too if mono doesn't know where Seoul is tbh.

Sybok
03-01-2014, 11:52 PM
This is a guarantee. Lebron will be on. He'll not only score 34pts but he'll have 15 boards and 11 dimes. Wade will have 28pts and 6 assists, Bosh 22pts 14 boards (including 6 offensive rebounds). Manu will revert to being ice cold and start taking hero long range bombs. He will throw the ball away 4 times in the 1st half and have 6 points by the half. Duncan will finish the game 4-15 with 5 fouls and 9 rebounds. Tony will be 3-17 and miss almost half his FT attempts.

All this will culminate in a Heat blowout win and set up a game 7 on Thursday.

The Heat will win. Trust me on this. It's not even in doubt. If they don't I will ELE myself forever.

This really pissed off homer Spur fan.... they hate me still. :lmao