PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Duncan starting NBA games...Kobe hitting the early bird special.

HemisfairArena
03-01-2014, 08:57 PM
This late in their career...its survival of the fittest and there is no doubt who the best player of their generation is. Kobe is withering away while Duncan is still making Finals appearances and starting games and has the Spurs still close to tops in the West. Hell....Kareem even says Duncan is the best center in the game today even at the age of 37.....and Duncan plays PF. LMAO. Lakers better watch Kobe's health closely....he may throw his hip out next.

Katherine Robinson
03-01-2014, 09:04 PM
It's time to boil this down, Thread

Thread
03-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Boiled down:::Duncan is busy watching another man dote on his children,,,watching another man put their hands on his children,,,watching another man discipline & show affection to his children.

Tim Duncan

HemisfairArena
03-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Kobrick lucky to be sitting at home acting like tough guy fraud. Hey kids...I have a broken bone and its gonna take at least a year to heal....don't laugh at me.

Thread
03-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Kobrick lucky to be sitting at home acting like tough guy fraud. Hey kids...I have a broken bone and its gonna take at least a year to heal....don't laugh at me.

At least he ain't watching another man handle his children like Tim Duncan is. Or, watching his kids get picked by another man like Tim Duncan is. Maybe it doesn't bother Tim Duncan.

Maybe.

Yeah, it was always gonna be Kobe getting the divorce. Yeah, right.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't bend over for the Heat---June '13.'

- Pappy

elmanutres
03-01-2014, 10:21 PM
At least he ain't watching another man handle his children like Tim Duncan is. Or, watching his kids get picked by another man like Tim Duncan is. Maybe it doesn't bother Tim Duncan.

Maybe.

Yeah, it was always gonna be Kobe getting the divorce. Yeah, right.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't bend over for the Heat---June '13.'

- Pappy

Didn't Duncan gain custody of the kids tho?

spurraider21
03-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Boiled down:::Duncan is busy watching another man dote on his children,,,watching another man put their hands on his children,,,watching another man discipline & show affection to his children.

Tim Duncan
we all know that's not wise to say thread, because a smart man once said

I'll have to see the proof before I render my decision.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-01-2014, 10:24 PM

Tim Duncan

While Kobe lost 150 million to a bitch

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Didn't Duncan gain custody of the kids tho?

No. That was Wade.

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:27 PM
While Kobe lost 150 million to a bitch

But, he doesn't have to watch another man put his hands on his bloodline. Tim Duncan has to watch that. Can't do a thing about it. How would you like a strange man disciplining your children? Maybe it doesn't bother Tim Duncan. Maybe.

elmanutres
03-01-2014, 10:31 PM
No. That was Wade.

I will have to see the proof before I render a decision

irishock
03-01-2014, 10:33 PM

That's his shit. Get your own shit

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:35 PM

In other words I got you by the short hairs, but, you're too stove up to admit it. That's okay. It's a red hot thought & visual for most men.

elmanutres
03-01-2014, 10:37 PM
That's his shit. Get your own shit

What? I can't play his little game? You act like am the only one that repeats his lines. Fuck off.

irishock
03-01-2014, 10:38 PM
I'm just playing along as well.

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:42 PM
What? I can't play his little game? You act like am the only one that repeats his lines. Fuck off.

You played it because I caught you watching your children being feted by another man, your ex wife's bf, fiancee, lay, whatever. Stings, don't it? Maybe it doesn't sting Tim Duncan. Maybe.

elmanutres
03-01-2014, 10:42 PM
In other words I got you by the short hairs, but, you're too stove up to admit it. That's okay. It's a red hot thought & visual for most men.

Well. So far to this day details of the custody are still unreleased. So all that talk is useless old man. Then again I'm in no position to say they are in his custody. So its a stalemate old man

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Well. So far to this day details of the custody are still unreleased. So all that talk is useless old man. Then again I'm in no position to say they are in his custody. So its a stalemate old man

Won't stop me from digging & planting that seed, that visual in SF's gourd. You thought it funny. You thought it hilarious when Kobe was on the cusp of divorce. Maybe Kobe didn't like the thought of another man with is dirty hands on those two girls. Huh, maybe?

elmanutres
03-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Won't stop me from digging & planting that seed, that visual in SF's gourd. You thought it funny. You thought it hilarious when Kobe was on the cusp of divorce. Maybe Kobe didn't like the thought of another man with is dirty hands on those two girls. Huh, maybe?

Kobe is being held by the balls. 1 move and he will be going through hell. I feel bad for them kids though. They are innocent. They are not responsible for daddys stupid decision of not signing a prenup like duncan

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Kobe is being held by the balls. 1 move and he will be going through hell. I feel bad for them kids though. They are innocent. They are not responsible for daddys stupid decision of not signing a prenup like duncan

That's the difference twixt me & you. I feel sorry for Duncan's children. "More than enough money" is a poor exchange for united parents. It's easy to throw the deck of 52 cards in the air and walk away from the mess. It's so difficult to pick those 52 cards up though, reconcile the deck and go on.

scanry
03-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Boiled down, the old man still doesn't miss a beat in breathing down on the young and the restless.

Rogue
03-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Kobe who is God is just doing his team a big favor by sitting out, so his team has a good reason to tank for Wiggins. Once God comes back accompanied by new comers such as Wiggins and Melo the Lakers will kick the living hell out of the whole league, book it.

Splits
03-01-2014, 11:49 PM

Tim Duncan

Only cowards and chickenshits pay attention to what happens off the court when their team is the laughing stock of the NBA. Act like somebody. Show some pride for fuck's sake. Your schtick is growing more pathetic by the day.

kobe4life
03-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Kobe who is God is just doing his team a big favor by sitting out, so his team has a good reason to tank for Wiggins. Once God comes back accompanied by new comers such as Wiggins and Melo the Lakers will kick the living hell out of the whole league, book it.

Rogue please stop trying to be a missionary of Koballah that is my role and not yours. I'm glad you have decided to convert but you are not the one to spread the good word. Anyways God is testing the lakers right now but because of the lakers loyalty towards him he we will get lakernation a great lottery pick and he will take us back to another title next year.

Rogue
03-02-2014, 12:12 AM
at least God will remain the league's biggest earner for the next two years, so we can keep the "God" shtick active for at least two more years (unlike our "goddess" shtick :depressed)

Thread
03-02-2014, 12:13 AM
Only cowards and chickenshits pay attention to what happens off the court when their team is the laughing stock of the NBA. Act like somebody. Show some pride for fuck's sake. Your schtick is growing more pathetic by the day.

Don't sweat it, splits. It ain't like it was your wife who divorced you and now you have to watch another man handle your children...physically touch them. Can ya imagine it? It's Tim who has to watch it.

Maybe it doesn't bother him. Maybe.

Deuce Bigalow
03-02-2014, 12:14 AM
Your Duncan is queer.

Signed, 5>4.

Splits
03-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Don't sweat it, splits. It ain't like it was your wife who divorced you and now you have to watch another man handle your children...physically touch them. Can ya imagine it? It's Tim who has to watch it.

Maybe it doesn't bother him. Maybe.

So you post on a basketball message board what belongs on TMZ? And call yourself a Laker fan? Oh, wait, nevermind... it all makes sense now.

03-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Your Duncan is queer.

Signed, 5>4.
You've nary room.

Signed, The Tape.

Clipper Nation
03-02-2014, 01:06 AM

Tim Duncan
& Kirby is still filming Tapes.

Cobie Bryant

Deuce Bigalow
03-02-2014, 01:11 AM
& Kirby is still filming Tapes.

Cobie Bryant
^ 0-timer talking

Clipper Nation
03-02-2014, 01:13 AM
^ 0-timer talking

^ Tape talking

Deuce Bigalow
03-02-2014, 01:19 AM
^ Tape talking

Robz4000
03-02-2014, 04:54 AM

^Tape

Bynumite
03-02-2014, 05:36 AM
Even if Kobe doesn't play another NBA game for the rest of his career, Jim still couldn't find a way to change 5 > 4. At this point, Jim is climbing leaderboards, not chasing rings. It's been like that since 2007.

Arnold Toht
03-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Even if Kobe doesn't play another NBA game for the rest of his career, Jim still couldn't find a way to change 5 > 4. At this point, Jim is climbing leaderboards, not chasing rings. It's been like that since 2007.

Thank Christ. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Arcadian
03-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Bird > Magic (despite the ring count)

Duncan > Kobe (despite the ring count)

Accept it, fags.