PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe's kids ask why he still isnt playing....his response was,,,

HemisfairArena
03-01-2014, 09:22 PM
I don't have any courage and no one on that team can carry me. I just got 48 mil over the next 2 years and a cult following who thinks I can do no wrong. If you want a role model than get posters of Tim Duncan...if you want someone who escaped prison time...get posters of me.

Thread
03-01-2014, 09:26 PM
& Tim Duncan's children get handled by another man while Tim Duncan gets to watch. & Tim Duncan's children get to be held by another man while Tim Duncan gets to watch.

Huh, Hemi, huh, SF, now who's laughing?

thunderup
03-01-2014, 09:26 PM
OP is one of the shittiest baiting posters of all time.

AussieFanKurt
03-01-2014, 09:27 PM
& Tim Duncan's children get handled by another man while Tim Duncan gets to watch. & Tim Duncan's children get to be held by another man while Tim Duncan gets to watch.

It worries me how obsessed you are with Duncan

Thread
03-01-2014, 09:30 PM
It worries me how obsessed you are with Duncan

I like to get down to it in times like this. It was you guys climbing up and down Kobe like a cheap ladder when he was on the precipice of divorce. You had a grand time.

Now it's my turn.

No, seriously, Kurt, SF,,,how would you like it if your children were put at the disposal of strange men? Tim Duncan can answer that query now.

Chop/chop.

HemisfairArena
03-01-2014, 09:31 PM

Kobe's victims arent laughing...why are you? Let me know when Tim Duncan gets accused of rape and is a joke of a human being like Kobrick.

Thread
03-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Kobe's victims arent laughing...why are you? Let me know when Tim Duncan gets accused of rape and is a joke of a human being like Kobrick.

You got nary room there as well. Your Neal raped.

AussieFanKurt
03-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I like to get down to it in times like this. It was you guys climbing up and down Kobe like a cheap ladder when he was on the precipice of divorce. You had a grand time.

Now it's my turn.

No, seriously, Kurt, SF,,,how would you like it if your children were put at the disposal of strange men? Tim Duncan can answer that query now.

Chop/chop.

huh

HemisfairArena
03-01-2014, 09:54 PM
You got nary room there as well. Your Neal raped.

I do admire your courage. You're girlfriend K...Aids....left you high and dry. Props.

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:02 PM
huh

I didn't see you're from Austrailia. It's not for you.

AussieFanKurt
03-01-2014, 10:09 PM
I didn't see you're from Austrailia. It's not for you.

Where's Austrailia?

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Where's Austrailia?

Dude, don't do the spelling indictment. C'mon, we all know what I meant.

AussieFanKurt
03-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Dude, don't do the spelling indictment. C'mon, we all know what I meant.

lol

Rogue
03-01-2014, 11:28 PM
We're all God's kids, tbh

hehateme
03-01-2014, 11:40 PM
good god spurs gnsf's picked up a capri_sun wannabe, can this forum hold any more sandy vaginas...I swear