PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Iverson's Jersey Retirement

callo1
03-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Wasn't AI supposed to be broke? He shows up to get his number retired dressed and with enough bling to put all of Shawn Kemp's kids through medical school.

All he could say when asked to deliver a short speech was that he didn't have to "practice" any speech.

Seriously though...rank him.

Thread
03-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Seriously though...rank him.

Standing in a bowling alley, inciting a race riot.

No, seriously:::wanting to say "hello" ---when it was time to say "goodbye."

LkrFan
03-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Wasn't AI supposed to be broke? He shows up to get his number retired dressed and with enough bling to put all of Shawn Kemp's kids through medical school.

All he could say when asked to deliver a short speech was that he didn't have to "practice" any speech.

Seriously though...rank him.AI >>>>> CP0

jeebus
03-01-2014, 10:25 PM
He sold all the houses he made with the bricks from his shooting. Good riddance to the most overrated chucker of our time.

AussieFanKurt
03-01-2014, 10:30 PM
He sold all the houses he made with the bricks from his shooting. Good riddance to the most overrated chucker of our time.

POUND FOR POUND BEST EVA tho

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:39 PM
POUND FOR POUND BEST EVA tho

You read that somewhere and are now parroting it.

Until Iverson slipped Media treated him with disdain and rank criticism. After he slipped Stern outta NYC sent out the marching orders and talking points and Media has deified Iverson from that point on.

I ain't anybody's fart catcher.

AussieFanKurt
03-01-2014, 10:47 PM
You read that somewhere and are now parroting it.

Until Iverson slipped Media treated him with disdain and rank criticism. After he slipped Stern outta NYC sent out the marching orders and talking points and Media has deified Iverson from that point on.

I ain't anybody's fart catcher.

That was the point.....

Sybok
03-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Iverson put money in a fund with a manager with specific orders that he could not get it until he gets a certain age.

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:49 PM
That was the point.....

Why, why did I start with you tonite? We never talk. Ever. The one nite we do I'm ready to kick the gd dog.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Iverson put money in a fund with a manager with specific orders that he could not get it until he gets a certain age.

Girl's mother did that. 96 years later she'll bury me before I can get at it.

DAF86
03-01-2014, 11:28 PM
One of the most transcendent players in NBA history.