PDA

View Full Version : Pistons: Isiah Thomas considered to run for Pistons front office

irishock
03-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Tom Gores is seriously discussing whether to shake up the Detroit Pistons' front office after the season and could consider hiring Isiah Thomas as a lead decision-maker to replace Joe Dumars, according to a report citing sources.
“Gores is definitely looking at Isiah to replace Joe,” one source said.
The Pistons fired Maurice Cheeks in February and have fired eight coaches since 2000 under Dumars.
Thomas' familiarity with Mike Woodson could allow the Pistons to be a potential landing spot if the coach is fired by the New York Knicks at season's end.

WoW.

thunderup
03-01-2014, 11:56 PM
:lmao

lefty
03-01-2014, 11:59 PM
http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~jmahaffy/courses/s00/math121/lectures/intro_deriv/images/oneseconddrop.gif

elmanutres
03-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Guys history is in the making. If this happens, Thomas will soon become the first player in nba history to have their jersey pulled down from the rafter.

AussieFanKurt
03-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Do Pistons want to fail tbh

Thread
03-02-2014, 12:08 AM
Though nothing trumps their people watching from the hillside as LJ and that idiot Cry Havoc built them that Piston's Room after they beat their ass in the Finals. Then Kori like baked them a batch of oatmeal cookies and they went in there and ate 'em.

baseline bum
03-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Wow, I guess I'll give him credit for taking high-school McGrady instead of Fortson or Derek Anderson and for getting Wilson Chandler late in the first, but other than those two moves he has been horrible. LOL the NBA's revolving door of failure is only eclipsed by congress.

Thread
03-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Wow, I guess I'll give him credit for taking high-school McGrady instead of Fortson or Derek Anderson and for getting Wilson Chandler late in the first, but other than those two moves he has been horrible. LOL the NBA's revolving door of failure is only eclipsed by congress.

& eclipsed by what you did a couple weeks back. What was that you did again? tee, hee.

scanry
03-02-2014, 12:19 AM
Though nothing trumps their people watching from the hillside as LJ and that idiot Cry Havoc built them that Piston's Room after they beat their ass in the Finals. Then Kori like baked them a batch of oatmeal cookies and they went in there and ate 'em.

Didn't the Heat pull that shit last year? Too much love fest after Game 7. Now 80% of the them fans are now San Antonio Heat fans.

Thread
03-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Didn't the Heat pull that shit last year? Too much love fest after Game 7. Now 80% of the them fans are now San Antonio Heat fans.

Yeah, it was sickening. And if you'd a hung and won you guys would've love fested them as well. But, it's mostly Media not laying the seeds of discontent twixt the teams like they used to. Takes a lot away from the proceedings, but, it's just the way it is and the way it's gonna be. The past is gone.

baseline bum
03-02-2014, 12:57 AM
& eclipsed by what you did a couple weeks back. What was that you did again? tee, hee.

Got you so pissy that you beat Katie girl the same way those gooks did you at the Tet Offensive?

Clipper Nation
03-02-2014, 01:05 AM
In before Fredo fires Mitch, hires Isiah and makes Chazz the bartender assistant GM :lol

scanry
03-02-2014, 03:26 AM
^ or better, he makes Chazz the GM.

Rogue
03-02-2014, 05:27 AM
yeah, the Pistons ain't bad enough yet.

Thread
03-02-2014, 07:36 AM
In before Fredo fires Mitch, hires Isiah and makes Chazz the bartender assistant GM :lol

We can't all be like you and have Buford cruising the countryside twixt there and south Miami tipping cows & turnings 5's into 6.

Bill_Brasky
03-02-2014, 11:27 AM

:lmao forgot about Chazz

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-02-2014, 11:28 AM
There goes any hope of Detroit becoming relevant again.

Dex
03-02-2014, 01:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GDZ4Qx5.gif

Arnold Toht
03-02-2014, 01:43 PM

^ 0-timer speaking

Chinook
03-02-2014, 05:15 PM

Also dratfed Gallo, Lee, Frye and Ariza. Thomas is actually a pretty good drafter. He's horrible at FA acquisitions and coaching.

baseline bum
03-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Also dratfed Gallo, Lee, Frye and Ariza. Thomas is actually a pretty good drafter. He's horrible at FA acquisitions and coaching.

Gallinari isn't that great of a pick as high as he was drafted and Frye was terrible in retrospect, when they could have had Bynum. Forgot about the Lee pick though.

spurraider21
03-02-2014, 05:42 PM
^ 0-timer speaking
^ 1-timer speaking