PDA

View Full Version : OT: Posters of the Month (February) - NBA forum

Rogue
03-02-2014, 12:05 AM
1. kobe4life: return of a legend :toast Although he's made barely more than 100 posts since his return, the inverse trolling job he did on Lakers and Kobe fans is spectacular.
2. DMC: perennial attender for the club of posters of the month, and this February ain't no exception. DMC is a good example of omniscience and he's always adept at using his expertise to regulate dumbasses from all over the world (especially those from South and East Asia).
3. Thread: the ageless legend always deserves a place in the top 3 on any positive list. I'm currently too bored to write anything, which must've disappointed Cully who's like a mentor to me in writing, but he's still one of my most favorite posters on ST and we're still buddies, regardless of the age gap.
4. Shadowflames: it takes great courage to secede from the fandom that you have been a member of for so long... the "goddess" shtick has run out of its fun and is now boring & tiring, so it's a smart decision for him to quit that shtick and be his real self. Congrats to my nigga Shadowflames, and also congrats to Rogue because after Shadow's secession, Rogue automatically assumed the president seat of the ST Goddess fan club :lol
5. Jacob1983: ST might be a wrong place to ask for advice concerning your personal issues, but my nigga Jacob has set a counterexample, and shown that there're still kindhearted people around this place who're willing to help

Honorable mentions: AchillesHeel, ElNono, djohn2oo8, HarlemHeat

Thread
03-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Who's dick do I have suck to get POM? Just tell me and I'll suck it.

I knew I wouldn't get it again!!!

Thebesteva
03-02-2014, 12:11 AM
You can basically retitle every Posters of the month thread into Who I like and dislike on Spurstalk

Rogue
03-02-2014, 12:15 AM
this thread is primarily dedicated to my nigga kobe4life, tbh. Could've made it as simple as a 1-poster list but that would be too obvious, so I squeezed 4 other names out of my memory.

Thread
03-02-2014, 12:16 AM
this thread is primarily dedicated to my nigga kobe4life, tbh. Could've made it as simple as a 1-poster list but that would be too obvious, so I squeezed 4 other names out of my memory.

If that is indeed your concoction I implore you to sequester him in a room with no doors.

AlexJones
03-02-2014, 12:17 AM

Go ahead and suck OP's, you fucking pedophile.

Thebesteva
03-02-2014, 12:17 AM

Any top user list with Clipper Nation or Kool aid is ridiculous. Also where is Jeebus in these lists? Dude is an assassin tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-02-2014, 12:18 AM
0/10 you need the worst poster list

Thread
03-02-2014, 12:18 AM

You just keep playing in your mother's coochie.

Rogue
03-02-2014, 12:20 AM

you're still one of my favorite posters of all time, Dale, I just had no idea what comments to make about you so I picked up my niggas Shad and Jacob instead, same goes for Nono imho. A more objective list would be

Kobe4life/DMC/Dale/Kool/Nono

And I only included HH in the honorable mention to show my magnanimity tbh.

Robz4000
03-02-2014, 12:36 AM
:cry why don't you like me? :cry

GenuineLakerfan
03-02-2014, 12:43 AM

You sound like the kind of person that uses a 3D printer to make black dildos

MeloHype
03-02-2014, 12:44 AM
:cry

ElNono
03-02-2014, 12:45 AM
thanks... miss Latarian, tbh :cry

Fabbs
03-02-2014, 12:51 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/14/Ralph_Wiggum.png
I'm an interweb Month of the Troll Talk troll

03-02-2014, 01:14 AM
You can basically retitle every Posters of the month thread into Who I like and dislike on Spurstalk

03-02-2014, 01:15 AM
:cry
Stay positive

sook
03-02-2014, 01:21 AM
Rogue. Normally I don't like the jerking off lists, but yours gets a pass. I am slighted though.

Splits
03-02-2014, 02:28 AM
Also where is Jeebus in these lists? Dude is an assassin tbh

Splits
03-02-2014, 02:36 AM

The manager at Golden Corral, that's who.

rayjayjohnson
03-02-2014, 03:55 AM
:lol crews

Robz4000
03-02-2014, 04:22 AM
Any top user list with Clipper Nation or Kool aid is ridiculous. Also where is Jeebus in these lists? Dude is an assassin tbh

Disagree about CN, agree about jeebus tbh. Kool can choke on a bag of dicks.

My boy HI-FI needs more love too.

Thebesteva
03-02-2014, 05:28 AM
Disagree about CN, agree about jeebus tbh. Kool can choke on a bag of dicks.

My boy HI-FI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34236) needs more love too.

I like CN more now than I did at first, he's past the last stage of his puberty. However, while I don't think he is a bad poster, hes definitely not a good one primarily because Ive NEVER seen him actually give a sports opinion. It's pretty obvious he doesn't give two shits about the Clippers and at night he goes to sleep with one of these

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Ln4XeEFTL.jpg

Brazil
03-02-2014, 07:38 AM
That's the worst poster list except for DMC and the honorable mentions

let us proceed

Thread
03-02-2014, 07:54 AM
That's the worst poster list except for DMC and the honorable mentions

let us proceed

Buddy-boy,,,tights!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2014, 08:34 AM
1. kobe4life: return of a legend :toast Although he's made barely more than 100 posts since his return, the inverse trolling job he did on Lakers and Kobe fans is spectacular.
2. DMC: perennial attender for the club of posters of the month, and this February ain't no exception. DMC is a good example of omniscience and he's always adept at using his expertise to regulate dumbasses from all over the world (especially those from South and East Asia).
3. Koolaid_Man: February witness the return of another legend, a well-known Anuston native who appears as a Laker fan and can usually be

Please keep my name out of the homo ass threads...I don't do POM's..I'm just a fucking bad guy...I don't care if you guys love or hate I just make it do what it do...:toast Please Rogue baby do me that favor....keep me out of it...let Cully have my place and if you do:

:lol
RxWJd3w3QPs

jeebus
03-02-2014, 09:13 AM
tbh I haven't posted much this past month, except in game threads. :cry

Calispursfan11
03-02-2014, 05:21 PM
3. Thread: the ageless legend always deserves a place in the top 3 on any positive list. I'm currently too bored to write anything, which must've disappointed Cully who's like a mentor to me in writing, but he's still one of my most favorite posters on ST and we're still buddies, regardless of the age gap.
4. Shadowflames: it takes great courage to secede from the fandom that you have been a member of for so long... the "goddess" shtick has run out of its fun and is now boring & tiring, so it's a smart decision for him to quit that shtick and be his real self. Congrats to my nigga Shadowflames, and also congrats to Rogue because after Shadow's secession, Rogue automatically assumed the president seat of the ST Goddess fan club :lol
5. Jacob1983: ST might be a wrong place to ask for advice concerning your personal issues, but my nigga Jacob has set a counterexample, and shown that there're still kindhearted people around this place who're willing to help

Honorable mentions: AchillesHeel, Thread, ElNono, djohn2oo8, HarlemHeat

How can thread be number 3 and also honorable mention? Please fix.

Reck
03-02-2014, 06:40 PM
I am not worthy of being on this list bro. I'd give my spot to Nono tbh. He's the ultimate all-around poster.

Besides, I haven't been very active for the second half of last month.

kobe4life
03-02-2014, 06:41 PM
just being 1 on the list means my efforts to spread Koballah is working. By the end of the year I expect to convert the majority of this forum to Koballah.

irishock
03-02-2014, 06:43 PM
When a shtick doesn't work you just leave it, tbh..

Thebesteva
03-02-2014, 06:47 PM
How can thread be number 3 and also honorable mention? Please fix.

I didnt notice that :lol

spurraider21
03-02-2014, 07:52 PM
to be fair i feel like every time a new troll comes out, rogue thinks its m>s

Joseph Kony
03-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Terrible list imo tbh fwiw

Rogue
03-02-2014, 08:17 PM
to be fair i feel like every time a new troll comes out, rogue thinks its m>s
oh, not including those lame trolls like the one you're wielding though. And it's not just me, Kool also confirmed that kobe4life is m>s imho.

spurraider21
03-02-2014, 08:24 PM
oh, not including those lame trolls like the one you're wielding though. And it's not just me, Kool also confirmed that kobe4life is m>s imho.
i don't have a troll. i'm curious as to which account you think i'm running though :lol

Rogue
03-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Rogue is locked for the #1 of March's POTM list for how he handled & responded to the news of his goddess's pregnancy, imho.

spurraider21
03-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Rogue is locked for the #1 of March's POTM list for how he handled & responded to the news of his goddess's pregnancy, imho.
a true POTM would know i dont run a troll account

Kool Bob Love
03-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Let the Asian hit it.