PDA

View Full Version : Dukes of Hazzard

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Man does this movie look stupid or what? Just sat through the CMT special on the filming of the movie, and it looks like they tried to make it as corny as possible. That's lame.

Ashamedly, I'll probably go see it just to see a 12 ft. tall Jessica Simpson's rack.

:angel

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah that movie looks like a piece a shit.

MannyIsGod
08-04-2005, 10:14 PM
I have hope. Broken Lizard is doing it.

Ginofan
08-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Man does this movie look stupid or what? Just sat through the CMT special on the filming of the movie, and it looks like they tried to make it as corny as possible. That's lame.

Ashamedly, I'll probably go see it just to see a 12 ft. tall Jessica Simpson's rack.

:angel

That's probably where at least half of the movie's profits will come from :lol

pooh
08-04-2005, 10:18 PM
They did a crappy remake of Starsky and Hutch, this one looks just as bad. The only reason why this one is getting so much attention is Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke. If they'd known that Britney Spears was going to transform herself into a trailer park whore (pg and all) they should've picked her up for the role.

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2005, 10:20 PM
I'll watch it. Jessica's ass has never been more inviting.

You would pay 8 bucks just to see ass? Do a google search for ass and save the cash. Don't support this bullshit, it will only lead to more shitty remakes.

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2005, 10:20 PM
I have hope. Broken Lizard is doing it.

Broken Lizard also did Club Dread. Enough said.

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2005, 10:23 PM
You gotta be kidding me. That's Netflix material.

I guess you don't mind sitting through bullshit. I guess I am picky about movies. I wouldn't even get Netflix just because there aren't 3 movies a month that I want to see. So much shit is out now it's fucking ridiculous.

Duff McCartney
08-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Jay has a small part in it too, doesn't he? Aside from a few episodes of Arrested Development, he doesn't have much coming up.

"Rabbit" and "Mac" are the only ones doing anything after the Dukes. But they aren't in that movie.

Farva, Ram, and Foster are in Dukes. But after that they have nothing planned according to imdb.

But I agree that's the only reason I'd watch is cause Jay is directing it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Broken Lizard also did Club Dread. Enough said.

To be fair, Brittany Daniel was smoking hot in that movie.

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2005, 10:35 PM

Doesn't make it a good movie.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-04-2005, 10:35 PM
You don't watch a movie like that for the plot. If you do, that's half your problem.

Duff McCartney
08-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Well Broken Lizard also did Super Troopers. That will give them credibilitiy with me for 50 years.

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Well Broken Lizard also did Super Troopers. That will give them credibilitiy with me for 50 years.

Super Troopers is, on my list, one of the greatest movies ever. But Club Dread was terrible. Just fucking terrible. I'd rather watch Passion of the Christ again than watch Club Dread.

Ridiculous.

Just plain ridiculous.

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2005, 11:16 PM
It's just a movie. You need to learn to appreciate bad movies. Unless it's something like Garden State.

Don't knock Garden State. That movie was good. The characters were complex, and the story was good. I understand why the masses wouldn't enjoy Garden State, but also the masses made Hustle and Flow one of the most popular movies.

TheTruth
08-04-2005, 11:22 PM
I watched that whole f*ing movie waiting for her to take her damn top off.

Don't knock Garden State. That movie was good. The characters were complex, and the story was good. I understand why the masses wouldn't enjoy Garden State, but also the masses made Hustle and Flow one of the most popular movies
I liked both of those movies.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-04-2005, 11:39 PM
On the bright side, we got to see Elena Lyons rack briefly in that one (Club Dread). My girlfriend in high school made me watch that fucking USA High (School) on USA network every day after school.

Her ripping her bikini top off almost made up for all those wannabe Saved by the Bell episodes.

:lol

I don't think Brittany has a phenominal rack or anything, she's more athletic than busty (and there's nothing wrong with that at all).

TheTruth
08-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Elena Lyons = The gymnast?

or one of the girls at the beginning?

TOP-CHERRY
08-04-2005, 11:51 PM
I think the funniest movie I've seen this year was "Wedding Crashers", although it could've still been that good without all the nude scenes. :rolleyes

AlamoSpursFan
08-05-2005, 12:14 AM
They did a crappy remake of Starsky and Hutch, this one looks just as bad.

The chicks making out scene saved that flick from being a total piece of crap. Are there any chicks kissing in this total piece of crap?

TheTruth
08-05-2005, 12:28 AM
WORTHLESS without pics.

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/1050/js7hg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Truth-

Elena Lyons was the girl who ripped off her top and said "heads" in the tomb thing, and then ran through the brush and made it to poolside before getting slashed.

Jimcs50
08-05-2005, 08:01 AM
http://music.yahoo.com/video/play/?showtext=Y&cid=1&vid=20812189&sx=&ps=0&bw=&fs=0&tw=lmv&vo=&redirectURL=http%3A//music.yahoo.com/musicvideos/lists/top.asp%3Fp%3D2

Watch this video instead.

tlongII
08-05-2005, 10:58 AM
The Dukes of Hazzard TV show was crap, why would the movie be any different?

SpursWoman
08-05-2005, 11:08 AM
I'm sure there were plenty of other gorgeous BRUNETTES that they could have used to make this movie. Daisy as a blonde is a fucking joke. :fro

SWC Bonfire
08-05-2005, 11:17 AM
As someone who LOVED the Dukes growing up, this movie looks like it blows.

My little 2 y/o nephew loves watching the reruns, though. He can laugh like Roscoe. :tu

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-05-2005, 11:21 AM
The Dukes of Hazzard TV show was crap

Beats the hell out of all that gay Power Rangers crap on tv today.

I just wish someone would bring back Airwolf. We've had A-Team and Dukes back on tv, it's time for the baddest mutha of a helicopter ever (yes, better than Blue Thunder) to make its return.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-05-2005, 11:23 AM
The A-Team was the shit!

So was Airwolf!