PDA

View Full Version : It Took Me Awhile But I've Finally Evolved On Illegal Alien Immigration

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2014, 12:17 PM
Fuck it!!! I'll cut my own dam grass....It's just wrong...those Mexicans should not be allowed to cross the border willy nilly..they should be sent home...I'm getting tired of all the erratic illegal alien drivers on the road with no insurance...flooding Walmart trying to be badasses..committing murders and then running back across the border for safety...shit is getting out of hand...if Afghanistan was on our borders you best believe we'd clean that shit up in a flash...I just don't get why for the past 50 yrs we've been openly letting them in...and to make matters worse the uber conservative Ronald Reagan granted 20 million of them amnesty when he was president...it's a crying shame tbh...

Full Disclosure: An illegal alien almost hit my ride the other day..I know he was illegal because he was riding in a 1970's style van...only illegals still do that shit...it's time for them to go..tired of this shit mane...

DeadlyDynasty
03-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Take a number, bro...we're all sick of them.

Big Empty
03-02-2014, 12:35 PM
The white people wernt complaining when they brought all u fuckers over on boats lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Finally evolved? Fuckin liberal

Katherine Robinson
03-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Keeping the white and Asian demographic in the US while shipping the rest out would be a positive change. We would see less crime and more prosperity.

One only needs to see how Deutchland is doing with their predominant aryan demographic.

RD2191
03-02-2014, 03:43 PM
:lol

DJR210
03-02-2014, 04:42 PM
The white people wernt complaining when they brought all u fuckers over on boats lmao

Lol, at first glance I thought you were Avante.

Big Empty
03-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Lol, at first glance I thought you were Avante.ha ha i guess ill take that as a compliment?

DJR210
03-02-2014, 05:56 PM
Sure, if you're in to that kind of thing.

Relevancy
03-02-2014, 08:20 PM
lol posters being racist but in reality they're a bunch of scared morons when face to face.

Avante
03-03-2014, 01:19 AM
I live in Mexico north....California. I'm paying for Spanish speaking tv stations, some jobs require you be able to speak Spanish. Mexicans have low rent ways, and if you get called in for jury duty it's always the same guy, some young punk who did something stupid. Now add they can't go anywhere without the whole tribe.

Sucks!!!!

Sybok
03-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Mexicans... cool.

Had me worried there for a minute.

The Gemini Method
03-03-2014, 07:34 PM
This thread says nothing new than rhetoric that is neither conducive of finding a better solution other than an impossible move to send them back. I sure as hell don't know how to make a kick-ass taco or torta. Nor do I want to clean up my own hotel room after I've stayed there. Plus, Latina punani is probably some of the best in the world. Oh, I have been hit by two uninsured motorists in my driving life--one was a wigger and the other was a white student. F##k honkeys.

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2014, 08:23 PM
This thread says nothing new than rhetoric that is neither conducive of finding a better solution other than an impossible move to send them back. I sure as hell don't know how to make a kick-ass taco or torta. Nor do I want to clean up my own hotel room after I've stayed there. Plus, Latina punani is probably some of the best in the world. Oh, I have been hit by two uninsured motorists in my driving life--one was a wigger and the other was a white student. F##k honkeys.

ohh come one TGM...fuck taco's and torta's...are you also for allowing Haitians to come over illegally and serve up Haitian bean pies? plus who wants to fuck a bitch that done spit out 4-8 kids already...they're too dam fertile tbh...can't believe your making a case for this...

this dude may have been on to something...:lmao my nikka electric fences and alligators...

XiO2VjbDLaA

Nbadan
03-03-2014, 08:39 PM

Hard to ship out someone who was here first....

ChumpDumper
03-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Kool goes to Walmart a lot.

Avante lives in a shithole.

.G.
03-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Do 'muricans really want be@ner jobs? Kinda hard to imagine Colton and Hunter yearning to pick the strawberries/lettuce/potatoes and shit that Filemon and Casimiro pick out in the fields....and for $7.50/hr, to top it off.

But let's say they're up for the gig. Do they take those wages? Pfffffttttt.....yeah right. Shit's beneath them, IMHO.

Colton and Hunter should just stick to the "blue collar" jobs of 'Murica. You know, yellow hard hat, steel toe boots, mustache and goggles in place, with welding sparks raining in the backdrop of some warehouse all the while Bob Seger's "Like a rock" is stuck on auto-repeat.

gawd blesh 'murica

Big Empty
03-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Casimiro LMAO im gonna use that name next time i tell a mexican joke
Do 'muricans really want be@ner jobs? Kinda hard to imagine Colton and Hunter yearning to pick the strawberries/lettuce/potatoes and shit that Filemon and Casimiro pick out in the fields....and for $7.50/hr, to top it off.

But let's say they're up for the gig. Do they take those wages? Pfffffttttt.....yeah right. Shit's beneath them, IMHO.

Colton and Hunter should just stick to the "blue collar" jobs of 'Murica. You know, yellow hard hat, steel toe boots, mustache and goggles in place, with welding sparks raining in the backdrop of some warehouse all the while Bob Seger's "Like a rock" is stuck on auto-repeat.

gawd blesh 'murica

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Kool goes to Walmart a lot.

Avante lives in a shithole.

^ I will refrain from insulting you...but if you must know it's how the rich get richer...:hat

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2014, 09:32 PM

gawd blesh 'murica

get white folks to do that shit cuz Kool sho nuff ain't...I don't even like picking the cotton outta my aspirin bottle :hat

ChumpDumper
03-03-2014, 09:35 PM
^ I will refrain from insulting you...but if you must know it's how the rich get richer...:hatSpending dad's money anywhere doesn't make one richer.

.G.
03-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Casimiro LMAO im gonna use that name next time i tell a mexican joke

Yeah, first time I heard it I couldn't stop laughing. Shit literally translates to: "I can almost see" :lol

This Is My Last Post
03-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Fuck it!!! I'll cut my own dam grass....It's just wrong...those Mexicans should not be allowed to cross the border willy nilly..they should be sent home...I'm getting tired of all the erratic illegal alien drivers on the road with no insurance...flooding Walmart trying to be badasses..committing murders and then running back across the border for safety...shit is getting out of hand...if Afghanistan was on our borders you best believe we'd clean that shit up in a flash...I just don't get why for the past 50 yrs we've been openly letting them in...and to make matters worse the uber conservative Ronald Reagan granted 20 million of them amnesty when he was president...it's a crying shame tbh...

Full Disclosure: An illegal alien almost hit my ride the other day..I know he was illegal because he was riding in a 1970's style van...only illegals still do that shit...it's time for them to go..tired of this shit mane...

Mexicans aren't the only inferior race we have to put up with in this country

Koolaid_Man
03-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Mexicans aren't the only inferior race we have to put up with in this country

is Tim Duncan part of the other :hat