PDA

View Full Version : If You Don't Want Your Woman To Stray In Your Relationship You Have To Dominate Her

Koolaid_Man
03-02-2014, 03:58 PM
come out of your shells SAWM's...seriously..don't beat her up..I just mean dominate her....you gotta have some bad boy in you...and well being fans of Tammy means you likely don't...you have to lord your husbandly authority over her or else she will be crepein with dudes like Kool...

I have a ton of female friends in relationships and I can tell you..they be creepin...it doesn't matter the race...they all be wanting a little something to play with on the side...especially if you guys are out of shape which 99% of you likely are...:lol

KarmaKarma
03-05-2014, 07:30 PM
:lol

DPG21920
03-05-2014, 09:32 PM
3 days ago, 1 pity reply.

Avante
03-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Not so Kool.

Dude, you have absolutely......0.......knowledge of women. You talk like a 15 year old kid.

Women want a man who pays attention and listens to her. She wants him to make her feel important. All that kiddyass bullshit you talk is stupid...ok? Grow up little fella...ok?

It takes two incomes to make it anymore small fry, there is no such thing as....dominate the bitch.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! One more tIme...GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking kids on computers, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KarmaKarma
03-06-2014, 09:33 AM
3 days ago, 1 pity reply.
HAHA. I had just logged in, some people do not log in on a daily basis DUDE.
:blah

KarmaKarma
03-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Not so Kool.

Dude, you have absolutely......0.......knowledge of women. You talk like a 15 year old kid.

Women want a man who pays attention and listens to her. She wants him to make her feel important. All that kiddyass bullshit you talk is stupid...ok? Grow up little fella...ok?

It takes two incomes to make it anymore small fry, there is no such thing as....dominate the bitch.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! One more tIme...GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking kids on computers, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:toast :worthy: YES. thank you ! woman crave this. give her this together with LOYALTY and YOU GOT HER.
you can dominate, train sure! a whore that is,( someone who is irrelevant after the f*ck.) but for the woman you genuinely love...