PDA

View Full Version : NBA: No one should be allowed to make a thread without 10K posts under thier belt.

HemisfairArena
03-02-2014, 09:36 PM
It's insulting to the guys and gals who put in the time...the energy to be an All Time great poster on an Anonymous sports site. The fact that anyone such as myself can make a thread is a disgrace to the integrity of the trade. I, with sincerity, hope the poster icons that be... accept my apology and take solice in the fact that I still cant get to even 1000 posts after a few years....much less 10K in my lifetime. You guys with 20K+....legendary status.

Thread
03-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Hemi, packing himself.

elmanutres
03-02-2014, 09:40 PM
its about quality not quantity. eg. kool aid mans 26,000 shitty posts.

Kool Bob Love
03-02-2014, 09:43 PM
:depressed

Thread
03-02-2014, 09:43 PM
If I hadn't a been a forced to a flee to a Italy I'd a have a 100,000, by a now, a.

ElNono
03-02-2014, 09:45 PM
If I hadn't a been a forced to a flee to a Italy I'd a have a 100,000, by a now, a.

ciao Giuseppe... tutto bene?

look_at_g_shred
03-02-2014, 09:46 PM
fuck off

03-02-2014, 09:47 PM

Thread
03-02-2014, 09:48 PM
ciao Giuseppe... tutto bene?

LOL. Good times. That goofy bastard DUNCAN fell for it. He thought I was really from Italy.

Rogue
03-02-2014, 09:51 PM
^ actually the total number of posts Kool has made on ST far exceeds 26k, I remember at one time a few years ago his post count was already close to 30k, yet the mods reset his post count to 0 for some reason (same happened to Mono). Kool has been a member since the mid 00s if I remember correct and he's been frequently/actively posting here since then, no way could he only have 26k posts when even those who joined ST around 2010 (like DMC) has exceeded 30k.

Thebesteva
03-02-2014, 09:52 PM

Not 1 good thread or post by Aids

irishock
03-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Just replace post count with ring count. That way we'll know who the real badasses are

HI-FI
03-02-2014, 10:12 PM
^ actually the total number of posts Kool has made on ST far exceeds 26k, I remember at one time a few years ago his post count was already close to 30k, yet the mods reset his post count to 0 for some reason (same happened to Mono). Kool has been a member since the mid 00s if I remember correct and he's been frequently/actively posting here since then, no way could he only have 26k posts when even those who joined ST around 2010 (like DMC) has exceeded 30k.
plus if you factor in the posts from his Homeland_Security and Extra Stout accounts, it adds up.

Double-Up
03-02-2014, 10:29 PM
:depressed

Niggas just don't learn, diggin they own grave...

Joseph Kony
03-02-2014, 10:57 PM
It's insulting to the guys and gals who put in the time...the energy to be an All Time great poster on an Anonymous sports site. The fact that anyone such as myself can make a thread is a disgrace to the integrity of the trade. I, with sincerity, hope the poster icons that be... accept my apology and take solice in the fact that I still cant get to even 1000 posts after a few years....much less 10K in my lifetime. You guys with 20K+....legendary status.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DPG21920
03-03-2014, 12:14 AM
LOL. Good times. That goofy bastard DUNCAN fell for it. He thought I was really from Italy.

That's trolling.

Thread
03-03-2014, 12:15 AM
That's trolling.

Absolutely.

scanry
03-03-2014, 05:17 AM

Good sh!t and good times tbh.

Dex
03-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Fucking amateurs.

Katherine Robinson
03-03-2014, 03:15 PM

You could double that number if the EC didn't show you a mirror and made you see the error in your ways.

Thread
03-03-2014, 03:20 PM
You could double that number if the EC didn't show you a mirror and made you see the error in your ways.

I still don't understand that whole scenario. Everything was going along peaches and Kori starts that thing and they take off after me. Why not just strip me down naked and throw me out herself to begin with. Why the charade?

Katherine Robinson
03-03-2014, 03:26 PM
I still don't understand that whole scenario. Everything was going along peaches and Kori starts that thing and they take off after me. Why not just strip me down naked and throw me out herself to begin with. Why the charade?

You act as if there was nary a precursor, Dale. You had flooded the forums to the brim, breaking point if you may. Kori had not the heart to kick you out the door so she hired a few men to do the dirty work for her - and they did it with grace as they continually asked you to correct your posting. You had none of that, though, you had to mark your territory like a dog with a bladder full of 6.

You brought it on yourself, you chickenshit.

Killakobe81
03-03-2014, 03:26 PM
I thought it was all a gag ...maybe it was still Maybe it was to ruffle feathers. Did not like the way they treated you in the end but I think because you fought it ...that is why they went after you. Plus the duncan resurgence was not yet in bloom. They needed a "whipping boy". It was you and Kool ...

Thread
03-03-2014, 03:39 PM
I thought it was all a gag ...maybe it was still was to ruffle feathers. Did not like the way they treated you in the end but I think because you fought it ...that is why they went after you. Plus the duncan resurgence was not yet in bloom. They needed a "whipping boy". It was you and Kool ...

That was a lot of work though for the Ellis couple. Just to abandon it. And I wouldn't a minded Kori whipping me. Beat me on my ass, I'll love it, but, don't throw me out. It broke my heart to have her treat a niqqer brand new like that. But, women are like that. Jesus Christ, one minute everything is fine, the next it's all turned around.

But, she let me come back in and that was her way of saying:::"Dale, I'm sorry I threw you out thru the plate glass window. Love always, - Kori."

Venti Quattro
03-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Only Bolded posters with 10,000+ posts should be allowed to make threads.

koriwhat
03-03-2014, 09:08 PM
"an all time great poster" haha wtf has this world come to where anonymous people look up to other nerdy anonymous people because of their post count on a damn messageboard? wtf?

This Is My Last Post
03-03-2014, 09:52 PM
"an all time great poster" haha wtf has this world come to where anonymous people look up to other nerdy anonymous people because of their post count on a damn messageboard? wtf?

sons how many times are you gonna make a post like this?

HemisfairArena
03-03-2014, 09:53 PM

Role models, my friend...maybe you should try and get some of your own.

spurraider21
03-03-2014, 09:57 PM
^his role models are his left and right calves

koriwhat
03-04-2014, 12:07 AM
^his role models are his left and right calves

...to the bone!...

koriwhat
03-04-2014, 12:10 AM
Role models, my friend...maybe you should try and get some of your own.

wtf are you yapping about? if by role models you are saying that you look up to these people who have huge post counts then by all means i'd like to look elsewhere.