PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Rogue

JudynTX
03-03-2014, 04:39 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin You don't have a chance now.

The 29-year-old beauty is expecting her first child with fiancé Romain Dauriac, multiple sources confirm to E! News.

The pregnancy news comes just six months after it was announced that the Oscar-nominated actress is planning to tie the knot with her French journalist beau. E! News confirmed the couple was engaged in September after ScarJo flashed her vintage Art Deco ring on that finger at the Venice Film Festival, with her rep adding that the lovebirds are "very happy."

The expectant couple went public with their relationship in November 2012, not long after Johansson ended a roughly year-long romance with Nate Naylor.

http://http://www.eonline.com/news/506867/scarlett-johansson-pregnant-actress-expecting-first-child-with-fiance-romain-dauriac

Mikeanaro
03-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Thats a tough pill to swallow

The Reckoning
03-03-2014, 06:19 PM
must be nothing less than the antichrist

DJR210
03-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Bullshit. I have faith in Rogue. Don't let this slow you down champ.

hehateme
03-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Where do we send flowers in lieu of the impending suicide?

The Gemini Method
03-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Where do we send flowers in lieu of the impending suicide?

Being that Rogue is Chinese--Think we might see another mass knife attack rather than a suicide.

Thebesteva
03-03-2014, 08:05 PM

Not so much swallowing as it was a creampie

Nbadan
03-03-2014, 08:17 PM
by this time next year it will be like throwing a hot dog down the hallway...

The Reckoning
03-03-2014, 08:32 PM
i don't understand why people are so threatened by gays lol

Rogue
03-03-2014, 08:56 PM
it's predictable imho. Goddess got snubbed by Oscar, soon entering her 30s without no significant award (Oscar, Golden Globe). It seems she has finally realized that she doesn't have anything to fight for in her career anymore so she picked the option to "settle", an option picked by most people of her age. Congratulations to Goddess and best wishes to her :toast

Time to look for a replacement of her for the black widow role in Avengers II, imho.

Rogue
03-03-2014, 08:59 PM
And I bet that my nigga Shadowflames must have heard humors about her pregnancy a week ago (since he's a New Yorker) so he decided to quit the Goddess fandom. Yes, she's got pregnant and is going the TOSB route soon but the Goddess in our memory remains the forever exquisite girl that Charlotte was, tbh :cry

Rogue
03-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Bullshit. I have faith in Rogue. Don't let this slow you down champ.
Goddess is just a symbol of beauty to us fans imho, just as I proclaimed like a year ago when I first joined my nigga Shad on the Goddess fandom. The fact that we refer to her as "Goddess" is a clear indication that she's just a symbol for us to fantasize about, rather than bring home and sleep with. The actress Scarlett Johansson is just a prototype of the Goddess in our mind. Scarlett is a human and she'll get old and lose her beauty through time, but our "Goddess" will remain gorgeous and young, and will be our Goddess for ever...

Rogue
03-03-2014, 09:22 PM
that's no pain compared to what I experienced in the summer upon graduation from high school imho. I actually had a chance to get that bitch (Leigh) but ended up empty-handed. It's a thousand times more depressing when you had a chance to get her but pissed your chance away than if you knew you had no actual chance to get her in the first place.

I was a bit disappointed when I saw this news, to be honest, but that was because I know that pregnancy is gonna kill her acting career, and that is all. I believe that if she had been nominated for Oscar this year she would've decided to abort that kid for career's sake tbh (knowing she's an ardent liberal). She just feels she has already reached the pinnacle of her career and feels she has no more to contend for, imho. Memo to the young ambitious actress that Goddess once was :depressed

The world treated Goddess harshly this year (Oscar snub, Sodastream commercial controversy etc...) and Goddess just returned the favor, imho.

Rogue
03-03-2014, 09:36 PM

http://http://www.eonline.com/news/506867/scarlett-johansson-pregnant-actress-expecting-first-child-with-fiance-romain-dauriac
It's not that we don't have a chance "now", we never ever had a chance to begin with. I'll stick to the "Goddess" shtick and will continue to use the "Goddess" avatar as long as Spurstalk exists. A hundred year from now when you check Scarlett's profile page on wiki or something you'll see the period of time she lived (1984-some year) but in our mind, the Goddess will be alive and gorgeous for ever (1984-∞). Goddess is an eternity of blessing to the world, imho :cry

Mikeanaro
03-03-2014, 09:50 PM
that's no pain compared to what I experienced in the summer upon graduation from high school imho. I actually had a chance to get that bitch (Leigh) but ended up empty-handed. It's a thousand times more depressing when you had a chance to get her but pissed your chance away than if you knew you had no actual chance to get her in the first place.

I was a bit disappointed when I saw this news, to be honest, but that was because I know that pregnancy is gonna kill her acting career, and that is all. I believe that if she had been nominated for Oscar this year she would've decided to abort that kid for career's sake tbh (knowing she's an ardent liberal). She just feels she has already reached the pinnacle of her career and feels she has no more to contend for, imho. Memo to the young ambitious actress that Goddess once was :depressed

The world treated Goddess harshly this year (Oscar snub, Sodastream commercial controversy etc...) and Goddess just returned the favor, imho.
Yeah, it sucks when you cant get something that is tangible but thats life and its part of its game on the other hand you can have girls that will do anything for you and still you donīt give two shits about hers because you donīt feel attracted .

Having a baby doesnt mean settle, I still believe she is the kind of woman who cant be too much time with someone because of his liberal nature, look what happened to Thicke and Patton they were saying they had an open relationship and now they called it quits because she was tired of the cheating, I just hope Scarlett doesnīt end like Britney thats pathetic.

Mikeanaro
03-03-2014, 09:53 PM
I bet her pussy stank tbh. You ever fuck that one girl that's kinda hot but has the stank?
Very uncomfortable I dont even want to think about that

Rogue
03-03-2014, 09:58 PM
I bet her pussy stank tbh. You ever fuck that one girl that's kinda hot but has the stank?
I find repulsive the smells of all pussies, I don't even eat boiled eggs because shits reek of hens' rumps

DJR210
03-03-2014, 10:12 PM

If it's stank, run the other way. Could be an STD, such as gonorrhea. Pussy should not stink with a woman who bathes once a day at least.

superjames1992
03-03-2014, 10:29 PM

Knocked up.

Out of wedlock.

DJR210
03-03-2014, 11:06 PM
I agree but it's hard to run when you don't know until the panties drop. I remember pointing my face at the headboard of the bed. She was hot too, but damn.

Touch her pussy, then "go to the restroom" to gain final approval.

Rogue
03-03-2014, 11:14 PM
pussy smells disgusting like shit by its nature imho, let alone the stench of waste produced by the metabolism of germs.

Rogue
03-03-2014, 11:16 PM
^ Just tell her you wanna have a pee, no bitch would want your urine in her womb no matter how much she likes you.

DJR210
03-03-2014, 11:17 PM
:lol Ok I'm trying to think of a good reason to go to the restroom after I touch her pussy.

Lmao, c'mon guy, a "pre-pussy piss".

Rogue
03-03-2014, 11:33 PM
Lmao, c'mon guy, a "pre-pussy piss".
We came up with this tacitly, imho

Rogue
03-03-2014, 11:37 PM
:lol

But that always makes my pee/cum valve go back n forth afterwards.
that's just an excuse, remember? You don't need to actually piss, it's just a pretext for you to get away from that bitch whose pussy stinks. You can even jerk off in the bathroom (like Kobe who is God did) and call it off with that bitch tbh.

Rogue
03-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Scarlett is someone else's bitch, but Goddess will be my "Goddess" forever :cry

Rogue
03-04-2014, 12:00 AM
my nigga shad must've heard the gruesome news before we did (since he's from NY)... he changed his avatar, he's staying around but not being nearly as active as he should be. I can empathetically feel how depressed/upset he felt... he must be enduring a hard time as of now.

But lets face the fact straight, you know you could never get nowhere close to her even when your home is just a few blocks away from hers. She's a goddamn celebrity and the distance between her and us is just as big as that between us and God. Bitch will get old and lose her beauty anyway, with or without kids, but the Goddess we idolize will remain perfect in our minds for ever :cry

JudynTX
03-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Are you ok or should we be concerned about you?

Brazil
03-04-2014, 02:37 PM
:lol a french faggot getting his dna into dat vagina

:lol rogue
:lol pathetic :cry she will be forever my goddess :cry

Gummi Clutch
03-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Well, after that parasite is born she is probably going to get fat and ugly. Till then i can endorse her though.

hehateme
03-04-2014, 03:31 PM
holy shit rogue pseudo alts are multiplying

Holden_Caulfield
03-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Dont worry bro, J Law is still not pregnant :lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Well, after that parasite is born she is probably going to get fat and ugly. Till then i can endorse her though.

isnt she already fat and ugly?

Rogue
03-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Dont worry bro, J Law is still not pregnant :lol
and Ellen Page will NEVER be pregnant :lol

Rogue
03-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Are you ok or should we be concerned about you?
I'm fine tbh. I only felt a bit depressed upon hearing that news because I knew Goddess's acting career was likely gonna be killed but I've personally gone through harsher times than this (being made a fool by Leigh in high school), tbh. But I think we have every reason to be concerned about my nigga Shadowflames, dude hasn't posted since the news broke out. :cry
Suspect, you know our nigga Shadowflames' facebook, msn or twitter account? Please tell us he is OK.

Rogue
03-04-2014, 06:53 PM
I feel thoroughly glad and touched that you continue to adhere to Johanssonism despite the heartbreaking news :cry

The Gemini Method
03-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Poor Roguey...hang in there bruh! I know your love for the Goddess will go down amongst the greats of all time! :cry

Rogue
03-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Goddess ain't just one of the greats of all time for me, she's the only great one in my mind who belongs in a class of her own. :cry And our love for Goddess will never shrink, never :cry

Suspect
03-04-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm fine tbh. I only felt a bit depressed upon hearing that news because I knew Goddess's acting career was likely gonna be killed but I've personally gone through harsher times than this (being made a fool by Leigh in high school), tbh. But I think we have every reason to be concerned about my nigga Shadowflames, dude hasn't posted since the news broke out. :cry
Suspect (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=41158), you know our nigga Shadowflames' facebook, msn or twitter account? Please tell us he is OK.
that's your alt